online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

❗️🤫The official trailer for "Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told" is out

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '07        #1
967 page views
26 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x583
Props total: 312709 312 K  Slaps total: 44248 44 K
icon ❗️🤫The official trailer for "Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told" is out

+11   

icon
best
icon
worst
26 comments

1 month ago '13        #2
Ethernine 
Props total: 11910 11 K  Slaps total: 3493 3 K
 theFREAK said 🔗
↪🔗
Kinda funny how this is coming out around election time..
call me a tinfoil all the fu#k yall want but them j3wS is doing they work!

They want black men and black women fighting i promise THEY WANT THIS ohhh look what yall used to do... meanwhile harris going to africa to get them to accept g@y sh1t when hiv is the highest sh1t out there yes our own is in this sh1t also!

hope black women don't take the fu#king bait but i know they likely will

they took the R kelly bait like dumb asses I mean a fu#king bucket a millionaire had bi#ches sh1tting in buckets lol

Last edited by Ethernine; 02-29-2024 at 10:37 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '05        #3
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28998 28 K  Slaps total: 7091 7 K
fu#k is 21 savage ret@rded a$s there for? ain’t he like 30?ain’t he from Britain? he wasn’t even alive at that time forget bein in the A…wh0ever his mama is probably sucked 21 d1cks back in ‘91 n flew back to the UK n ended up with a baby
+25   

1 month ago '12        #4
cal classick 
Props total: 91786 91 K  Slaps total: 2399 2 K

+1   

1 month ago '16        #5
BxCastro 
Props total: 51878 51 K  Slaps total: 5460 5 K
Some of yall moms and grandmoms gonna be on this. I wonder if need to get consent to use their image.
+6   

1 month ago '12        #6
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 32788 32 K  Slaps total: 2593 2 K
"the greatest black gathering in America" is such blasphemy....
+13   

1 month ago '05        #7
HiRolliN 
Props total: 10788 10 K  Slaps total: 565 565
 Muggz said 🔗
fu#k is 21 savage ret@rded a$s there for? ain’t he like 30?ain’t he from Britain? he wasn’t even alive at that time forget bein in the A…wh0ever his mama is probably sucked 21 d1cks back in ‘91 n flew back to the UK n ended up with a baby
emoji
emoji
emoji
+5   

1 month ago '05        #8
HiRolliN 
Props total: 10788 10 K  Slaps total: 565 565
 BxCastro said 🔗
Some of yall moms and grandmoms gonna be on this. I wonder if need to get consent to use their image.
emoji
emoji
+1   

1 month ago '23        #9
v3mp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 25444 25 K  Slaps total: 2904 2 K
 McGirt876 said 🔗

See what they’re trying to do?
emoji
+4   

1 month ago '07        #10
Daville502 
Props total: 15562 15 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
 Muggz said 🔗
Lol. Hilarious.
+1   

1 month ago '09        #11
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 25372 25 K  Slaps total: 2265 2 K
This is going to bother, I know the OG song is My Boo
by Ghost Town DJ's

but i swear somene sampled it last year and it was a big hit, was it a Drake song?
Anyone know??

Edit**
Seems like it was a stupid tiktok dance
Fml

Last edited by rexplosive; 03-01-2024 at 07:39 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #12
CELE91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29371 29 K  Slaps total: 2306 2 K
 theFREAK said 🔗
↪🔗
This th0t rap had to start somewhere

emoji

The only difference is that there wasn't social media and those h0es had some pride

1 month ago '07        #13
Daville502 
Props total: 15562 15 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
 v3mp said 🔗
See what they’re trying to do?
emoji
Black people gather for pure debauchery.

1 month ago '08        #14
Ron O'Neal 
Props total: 9402 9 K  Slaps total: 374 374
Wasn't there a doc before this about freaknic? I'll try to check this out if I remember. I'm wondering if they will ever do a doc on the Greek picnic in Philly

1 month ago '06        #15
xastey 
Props total: 14770 14 K  Slaps total: 832 832
"MOM YOU ARE ON TV"
emoji
+3   

1 month ago '16        #16
AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 168050 168 K  Slaps total: 5335 5 K
 McGirt876 said 🔗
lil jon
emoji
+3   

1 month ago '16        #17
AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 168050 168 K  Slaps total: 5335 5 K
 Muggz said 🔗
how & why he is an executive producer is the real question
+5   

1 month ago '07        #18
zynnlahh 
Props total: 5214 5 K  Slaps total: 565 565
 AfroBucks88 said 🔗
how & why he is an executive producer is the real question
Same reason why Tyler Perry is a billionaire off of painting warped pictures that represent the Black Community. The community just oozes fu#kery to be made into content. Some fool in here wanna blame j3ws like Black ppl can't think for themselves.. Pathetic.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #19
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 59841 59 K  Slaps total: 2736 2 K
 Muggz said 🔗
fu#k is 21 savage ret@rded a$s there for? ain’t he like 30?ain’t he from Britain? he wasn’t even alive at that time forget bein in the A…wh0ever his mama is probably" sucked 21 d1cks "back in ‘91 n flew back to the UK n ended up with a baby
twenny-one twenny-one

I'm dyin fam. Came in to say the same thing. He was born in 1992 so he was in daycare when Freaknick was going on.

emoji
+3   

1 month ago '14        #20
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 25127 25 K  Slaps total: 15326 15 K
 Muggz said 🔗
My sister had a cla$s with him…. He went to Moorehouse/Clark/Spellmen… It’s probably an ATL thing.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #21
Tikyle2 
Props total: 15744 15 K  Slaps total: 2134 2 K
 McGirt876 said 🔗
Is it?

Outside of civil rights marches what's fu#king with it? It was greater than any HBCU homecoming I've ever been to. Any HBCU classic or picnic as well. So what you putting up against it? I get people want to focus on the negative but it was plenty positive as well. And I'm speaking from experience because I was at Freaknik as a jit ('94-'96), when it was getting shut down ('98 and '99) and I went to FAMU and have been to many classics and homecomings. Was in Black Beach in Daytona ('00 and '01) so I've seen a lot and Freaknik was the pinnacle of all that sh1t. I've never seen black people shut down a major metropolitan city like that. For better or worse. But just like everything, when everyone hears about it, it becomes commercial and the element shows up and it turns it from a AU Center combined spring break to a full fledged black national hood picnic.

Oh well. I'll appreciate the nostalgia if this is done right.

1 month ago '12        #22
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 32788 32 K  Slaps total: 2593 2 K
 Tikyle2 said 🔗
Is it?

Outside of civil rights marches what's fu#king with it? It was greater than any HBCU homecoming I've ever been to. Any HBCU classic or picnic as well. So what you putting up against it? I get people want to focus on the negative but it was plenty positive as well. And I'm speaking from experience because I was at Freaknik as a jit ('94-'96), when it was getting shut down ('98 and '99) and I went to FAMU and have been to many classics and homecomings. Was in Black Beach in Daytona ('00 and '01) so I've seen a lot and Freaknik was the pinnacle of all that sh1t. I've never seen black people shut down a major metropolitan city like that. For better or worse. But just like everything, when everyone hears about it, it becomes commercial and the element shows up and it turns it from a AU Center combined spring break to a full fledged black national hood picnic.

Your first sentence ki1ls this entire comment bro. Folks ten to sebsationalize sh1t to their liking but what exactly made freaknik "great?"

So many other great black gathering that DIDN'T include any of the negatives of Freaknik but they want this to be known as the greatest black gathering? Lol yea I'm good...

1 month ago '16        #23
BxCastro 
Props total: 51878 51 K  Slaps total: 5460 5 K
 Tikyle2 said 🔗
Is it?

There was this thing called the million man March once upon a time. That's just off the top. I've been to black college weekend at kings dominion if you talking ratchet events it's probably at the top with black spring break in miami from 00-04 not far behind and or howard homecoming

1 month ago '24        #24
Mixbag 
Props total: 5699 5 K  Slaps total: 1631 1 K
 zynnlahh said 🔗
Same reason why Tyler Perry is a billionaire off of painting warped pictures that represent the Black Community. The community just oozes fu#kery to be made into content. Some fool in here wanna blame j3ws like Black ppl can't think for themselves.. Pathetic.
It’s much deeper than that

You could vote for what you wanted to hear and see and you still would get something else

It’s like voting for political offices

But yall won’t hear me tho

You think you have the option of what you view in ma$s is crazy to me

You don’t make those rules..

emoji

1 month ago '04        #25
grydlok 
Props total: 9143 9 K  Slaps total: 451 451
I already had a few people I know come clean on FB and IG a while ago about stuff that went down. sad, I was a still a teenager when this went down. I really wanted to go but time I was old enough it was over

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2218
logo 4/13 @ 6PM EST: UFC 300 in Vegas - Gaethje v Holloway; Zhang v Yan; Pereir..
2050 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-2813
Image(s) inside Keenan Ivory Wayans was really piping Britney Daniels
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+5412
audio inside Drake Diss? (Leak)