online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Madame Web failed badly and the actress has an excuse

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '22        #1
2236 page views
57 comments

Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x175
Props total: 81980 81 K  Slaps total: 87796 87 K
Madame Web failed badly and the actress has an excuse

icon
best
icon
worst
57 comments

2 months ago '09        #2
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 309526 309 K  Slaps total: 33673 33 K
post the article.....auto slapped
+18   

2 months ago '22        #3
Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x175 OP
 messy marv stan said 🔗
post the article.....auto slapped
You gonna stalk me for the last lil 10 years of life you have left
emoji

2 months ago '17        #4
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 36973 36 K  Slaps total: 3023 3 K
I usually dont post in a baggio thread.

But once again I gotta state how delusional their letting these bi#ches get.

Not one piece of accountability that the story, direction, characters and the whole thing was flat and bullsh1t. No instead of placing blame where it resides.. we're going to blame the males.

The same dumb broads that before the movie's premier will say, this is "girl power" so men don't come and see this... then turn around and say why didn't any guys watch it.. ALA GhostBusters, ala Charlies Angels, ala Birds of Prey, ala the Marvels, ect, ect.

Same dumb bi#ches.. at a drop of a hat swearing females are the future and they don't need a man or want to hear from a man.

Mmmhmm, you see the results.
So suck it bi#ch!
+43   

2 months ago '05        #5
HiRolliN 
Props total: 10809 10 K  Slaps total: 566 566
Rumors was they had a fu#k ton of cameos in this sh1t the major one being andrew Garfield they wanted to make this his spiderverse but when he read the madmen web script he said he'll nah hard pa$s lol
emoji
emoji
emoji

Another rumor is they decided to scrap this version of the spider verse and going forward any live action stuff sony does with the spider verse will be connected to there two successful animated movies they recently made starting with a sinister six movie.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #6
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 284919 284 K  Slaps total: 27463 27 K
So tell me how Captain Marvel made over $1B. It failed the same reason Morbius failed, because it was a crap movie. Nobody wanted to see that made for CW movie.
+19   

2 months ago '16        #7
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 44255 44 K  Slaps total: 3602 3 K
This whole men hate women narrative is getting old.

Madame web was unnecessary to begin with.

Who really asked for this.
+37   

2 months ago '04        #8
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 128978 128 K  Slaps total: 8397 8 K
 Naga Sadow said 🔗
So tell me how Captain Marvel made over $1B. It failed the same reason Morbius failed, because it was a crap movie. Nobody wanted to see that made for CW movie.
Captain marvel only made money because of it being in-between the avengers movies and them plugging it at the end of infinity war.... that is the only reason. Nobody asked for it.
+24   

2 months ago '06        #9
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56741 56 K  Slaps total: 14751 14 K
And in this all she already confirms that another movie that hasn't even started is also going to be a flop
+8   

2 months ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 284919 284 K  Slaps total: 27463 27 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said 🔗
Captain marvel only made money because of it being in-between the avengers movies and them plugging it at the end of infinity war.... that is the only reason. Nobody asked for it.
True.

emoji
+11   

2 months ago '18        #11
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 145441 145 K  Slaps total: 8252 8 K
Them comic nerd n1ggas definitely hate bi#ches but if they put out some fire sh1t they'll watch it. If your sh1t ain't do good it's bc they ain't think it was good enough. I personally liked black widow a lot and remember mfers hating on it for w/e reason. Idr the reasons but they have reasons. Take those reasons as notes if you want them mfers to enjoy and patronize your movies. Or don't, idgaf. I'm gonna watch it on a website 9/10 bi#ch
emoji
+7   

2 months ago '18        #12
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25647 25 K  Slaps total: 8468 8 K
there are more women than men. if it was good, women would've watched it, and it would've been a hit.

they didnt. so lets blame men. got it.
+17   

2 months ago '05        #13
landlord151515 
Props total: 10878 10 K  Slaps total: 960 960
Women don't support female comic book characters..

emoji
+19   

2 months ago '22        #14
Ninovelli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 56655 56 K  Slaps total: 7339 7 K
Nobody wan see these corny a$s bi#ch movies
+8   

2 months ago '04        #15
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 128978 128 K  Slaps total: 8397 8 K
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
Them comic nerd n1ggas definitely hate bi#ches but if they put out some fire sh1t they'll watch it. If your sh1t ain't do good it's bc they ain't think it was good enough. I personally liked black widow a lot and remember mfers hating on it for w/e reason. Idr the reasons but they have reasons. Take those reasons as notes if you want them mfers to enjoy and patronize your movies. Or don't, idgaf. I'm gonna watch it on a website 9/10 bi#ch
emoji
Truth be told us comic nerds only want the the comic movies close to source material, case in point: black widow was meh to me cause 1. The botched taskmaster, completely nerfed him, 2. Black widow backstory is dope in the comics but the twisted it in the movie, 3. red guardian has his own team nothing connected to black widow. I don't mind slightly altering characters but to totally change them nah.

Now don't get me wrong sometimes adjusting the canon can work but I'm a firm believer that they should have comic book writers co writing the screenplays and on the movie sets to make sure it's accurate.
Also we don't hate women we want them written properly..... basically we just want good movies if they are not then we speak out

But I digress
+12   

2 months ago '05        #16
carden2 
Props total: 13904 13 K  Slaps total: 2049 2 K
Kind of an obscure character to make a movie about though.
+10   

2 months ago '15        #17
Brother Bone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9590 9 K  Slaps total: 349 349
 NAKHI ALLAH said 🔗
They also dropped it on international womenís day
+1   

2 months ago '15        #18
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 102695 102 K  Slaps total: 6474 6 K
 landlord151515 said 🔗
Women don't support female comic book characters..

emoji
Why do women NEVER address this point? They donít support the WNBA or female led movies but still somehow throw all the blame at men. Why donít women support those the same way they supported Barbie?
+12   

2 months ago '10        #19
BIGthingsSON2 
Props total: 14327 14 K  Slaps total: 1855 1 K
Ya not tired of participating in these gender wars . They’re so juvenile

2 months ago '22        #20
Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x175 OP
 carden2 said 🔗
Kind of an obscure character to make a movie about though.
Smh

2 months ago '04        #21
SeanP  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18043 18 K  Slaps total: 2527 2 K
How dumb can you be? Your family tree probably looks more like a telephone pole.

+5   

2 months ago '04        #22
focused313 
Props total: 13789 13 K  Slaps total: 1361 1 K
 lars said 🔗
This whole men hate women narrative is getting old.

Madame web was unnecessary to begin with.

Who really asked for this.
There are absolutely some men who seem to have a ridiculous hate for women, especially in North America, but as a person that had really enjoyed various female led films/tv shows (Salt, Lucy, Underworld, ki1l Bill series, etc...), I will admit that I don't particularly care to watch women beating up dudes.

I don't know what it is, but one hand of society constantly saying "never hit women" (I have never hit a woman and I don't want to) and trying to push media where women are as strong as and even stronger than dudes that fight/ki1l for a living is conflicting. I know it's not real life, but the "agenda" seems real to me. I'm probably wrong and I can accept that, I'm just typing my truth.
+5   

2 months ago '22        #23
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 121368 121 K  Slaps total: 31491 31 K
It went through 5-6 script changes and the main actress was sh1tting on the movie.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #24
Hoodsta1e11 
Props total: 14038 14 K  Slaps total: 2157 2 K
I was entertained
Don't understand what people were expecting
I feel like was said best (Spider-Man No Way Home blew us away and we expect that kind of caliber for this film but this is Madame Web
Origin not Spider-Woman Madame Web is Like Xavier doesn't go out and fight the villains she's behind the scenes pulling strings

2 months ago '20        #25
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x70
Props total: 172864 172 K  Slaps total: 15962 15 K
People were only there for Sydney.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3516
Kanye just said Drake has a rich baby daddy....
203 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT..
13 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8813
The new official trailer for Deadpool And Wolverine has been released 🤫..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+166
Apr 22 - Millennials Are Ready For a Four-Day Week
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news