online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Didn't know Johnny J Produced Three songs for Bizzy Bone first album

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
424 page views
22 comments

GRMPhilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3491 3 K  Slaps total: 253 253
icon Didn't know Johnny J Produced Three songs for Bizzy Bone first album

YT

YT

Full " Yes Yes Y'all "

YT

YT
+10   

icon
best
icon
worst
22 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 191596 191 K  Slaps total: 226004 226 K
Hit-Boy>>>
emoji

2 months ago '17        #3
GRMPhilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗
Hit-Boy>>>
emoji
That's my number one issue with Bone... Not fu#kin with people like hit boy... I know hit got some sh1t or can cook up something crazy for at least Bizzy and Krayzie.. SMH
+6   

2 months ago '22        #4
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 48085 48 K  Slaps total: 5419 5 K
 GRMPhilly said 🔗
That's my number one issue with Bone... Not fu#kin with people like hit boy... I know hit got some sh1t or can cook up something crazy for at least Bizzy and Krayzie.. SMH
I honestly donít think Bizzy or any BTNH member have the budget to get in the studio with producers like Hit these days unfortunately.

Iím not counting their pockets by any means, but you know what I mean.

And lastly, I would love just one more BTNH or a Wu album and Iíll be good forever.
+5   

2 months ago '17        #5
I understand you but you have to think about Bone Thugs n Harmony to Hit boy....If anything I think hit boy will have to manage around Bone's budget or prolly do it for next to nothing. Bone Thugs n Harmony any member has a worldwide fan base. Theirs alot of artists from Drake, Lloyd Banks,Lil Durk, kdot, Rocky, Ferg and the list goes on that were inspired by Bone Thugs n Harmony. Nicki Minaj did a recent interview saying Bizzy Bone feat was outta her budget. I don't think bone doesn't have the bread, They've been out since 94 and still selling out venues. But I think hit boy pockets might not be on par.js
+1   

2 months ago '17        #6
 Demencio Benson said 🔗
I honestly donít think Bizzy or any BTNH member have the budget to get in the studio with producers like Hit these days unfortunately.

And lastly, I would love just one more BTNH or a Wu album and Iíll be good forever.
Even tho I would Love another Bone or Wu album but the reality is both albums would be trash. Cause we want hear what they're known for. Unfortunately we'll never get that type of music again from these groups.
emoji
+5   

2 months ago '24        #7
Roc1000 
Props total: 407 407  Slaps total: 15 15
And what should be known as Johnny's epic trifecta tears suite

🔗

🔗

🔗

+5   

2 months ago '15        #8
T Town84 
Props total: 13972 13 K  Slaps total: 532 532
 GRMPhilly said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗

Full " Yes Yes Y'all "

↪🔗

↪🔗

Didn't know that aswell..

Mr. Majesty was probably the best 7sign member. Wish They stuck around a little longer. Always liked dude..
+2   

2 months ago '13        #9
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 200542 200 K  Slaps total: 82071 82 K
Legend fr
emoji
emoji

Got murdered in prison yet was ruled a "su1cide"

emoji
+3   

2 months ago '16        #10
rizzo1914 
Props total: 5730 5 K  Slaps total: 477 477
 GRMPhilly said 🔗
My thought is these n1ggas broke and can't pay for top producers cuz they stay cookin up some mid a$s sh1t jus to say they droppin albums....bizzy already talkin bout he got a new one on the way, I'm like n1gga I didn't even listen to the last one to know it was trash.....damn somebody throw these n1ggas a lifeline cus they sh1t be trash AF! They fell off after resurrection, then had a nice joint with Swizz, then went back trash, then they had an album I actually liked in new waves, then went trash AF again and still trash....these n1ggas keep gettin chance after chance and fk it up (Chamillionaire feature, swizz deal, versus spotlight)

2 months ago '11        #11
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 77574 77 K  Slaps total: 10690 10 K
Strength And Loyalty was the last Bone thugs album i liked. Id think they could do something like that again. Get them in the studio with a hitmaker or two. Then fill out the rest of the album with dope current producers. Throw a few relevant features on there, and lets try and win some more awards.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #12
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 72029 72 K  Slaps total: 5705 5 K
 rizzo1914 said 🔗
My thought is these n1ggas broke and can't pay for top producers cuz they stay cookin up some mid a$s sh1t jus to say they droppin albums....bizzy already talkin bout he got a new one on the way, I'm like n1gga I didn't even listen to the last one to know it was trash.....damn somebody throw these n1ggas a lifeline cus they sh1t be trash AF! They fell off after resurrection, then had a nice joint with Swizz, then went back trash, then they had an album I actually liked in new waves, then went trash AF again and still trash....these n1ggas keep gettin chance after chance and fk it up (Chamillionaire feature, swizz deal, versus spotlight)
Hardcore bone Stans wonít admit this
+2   

2 months ago '15        #13
T Town84 
Props total: 13972 13 K  Slaps total: 532 532
 Demencio Benson said 🔗

That pains me to say but it's probably true.. At this point I look forward to their features more then their own individual tracks because at least they'll be on someone else's production. I think they might've lost the ear to dope production too. There's dope producers out here that arent big names tho.. Some of the stuff I hear them spit on just be having me wondering (Who you get this from, and how much you paid

emoji
+3   

2 months ago '17        #14
 Roc1000 said 🔗
And what should be known as Johnny's epic trifecta tears suite

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗
I forgot to post " Nobody can stop me ".
+1   

2 months ago '04        #15
1000bluntz 
Props total: 49159 49 K  Slaps total: 10637 10 K
 GRMPhilly said 🔗
fu#k that, if it ainít DJ U-Neek give me a Bone album produced by DJ fu#king Paul!
+3   

2 months ago '17        #16
 T Town84 said 🔗

Mr. Majesty was probably the best 7sign member. Wish They stuck around a little longer. Always liked dude..
Word I fu#ks with Mr Majesty but Capo was the best outta 7 sign. Prince Rasu was nice too....

https://youtu.be/fPSkv6lbjJo?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/_Nv2hEHPHik?feature=shared
+1   

2 months ago '24        #17
Roc1000 
Props total: 407 407  Slaps total: 15 15
 THEDONN said 🔗
Legend fr
emoji
emoji

Got murdered in prison yet was ruled a "su1cide"

emoji
Said he was locked up for a DUI but obviously there was some deep, deep sh1t behind the scenes
May JJ RIP
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '22        #18
GUIDE 
Props total: 4094 4 K  Slaps total: 876 876
For about the last 5 years Johnny J's widow has been talking about there being unreleased Bizzy Bone and Johnny J tracks. Far as Im aware it still hasnt been released though. Im not sure why, but here is one of the mentions of it.

↪🔗
+4   

2 months ago '22        #19
GUIDE 
Props total: 4094 4 K  Slaps total: 876 876
I dont do social media sites, but anybody that does can probably get answers about what the deal is with those unreleased Bizzy Bone and Johnny J tracks, or whatever other projects.

↪🔗
↪🔗
↪🔗

2 months ago '04        #20
killnarmy 
Props total: 10872 10 K  Slaps total: 646 646
Last bone song I messed with heavy...

🔗

+1   

2 months ago '17        #21
Forgot this classic by Johnny J

🔗

+2   

2 months ago '21        #22
Manolo456 
Props total: 2187 2 K  Slaps total: 93 93
 T Town84 said 🔗

Yeah he kinda just disappeared after this album I donít think he put anything out that I know of.

2 months ago '09        #23
izlar928  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 14103 14 K  Slaps total: 8364 8 K
 Tony Franks said 🔗
Strength And Loyalty was the last Bone thugs album i liked. Id think they could do something like that again. Get them in the studio with a hitmaker or two. Then fill out the rest of the album with dope current producers. Throw a few relevant features on there, and lets try and win some more awards.
I wish I could get one more Bone album and a Commanders Super Bowl before my demise.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT..
17 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3419
Kanye just said Drake has a rich baby daddy....
206 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+9319
The new official trailer for Deadpool And Wolverine has been released 🤫..
116 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1612
Apr 22 - Millennials Are Ready For a Four-Day Week
101 comments
20 hours ago
@news