online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

A woman lost $823,000 insurance claim because she decided to throw Christmas Trees

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '11        #1
948 page views
4 comments

The Bearded One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 44966 44 K  Slaps total: 4192 4 K
icon A woman lost $823,000 insurance claim because she decided to throw Christmas Trees

- A woman in Ireland lost her $823,000 injury claim due to a photo of her throwing a Christmas tree.

- Kamila Grabska, 36, won the 2018 tree-throwing contest after she told doctors of back and neck pains.

- She'd been in a car accident in 2017 that she said left her unable to work for years.

A woman in Ireland who sued an insurance company for $823,000 had her injury claim tossed out after the court saw a photo of her taking part in a Christmas tree-throwing competition.

Kamila Grabska, 36, sued RSA Insurance over what she said were back and neck pains from a car crash in 2017, The Irish Independent reported.

The accident rendered her unable to work for more than five years, she said.

Grabska also said she could not carry her children, finish basic chores, or lift a heavy bag and that, at times, she needed her medication to be brought to her in bed due to the pain, per the outlet.

However, a photo shown to the Irish High Court in Limerick featured Grabska chucking a Christmas tree in January 2018, the outlet reported.

Grabska, a resident of the town of Ennis, was one of the people photographed tossing 5-foot spruce trees at the local tree-throwing competition, as seen in this BBC article. Contestants compete to see who can hurl a tree the farthest.

The Irish Independent reported that Grabska admitted to Judge Carmel Stewart that she won the competition.

A 2018 article from the outlet named her as the victor in the ladies' event. Grabska is featured in the article's lead image, in a yellow jacket and work gloves, and appears to be flinging a tree.

Just days before the competition, Grabska had informed doctors of constant pains in her spine, back, and neck, per The Irish Independent.

"It is a very large, natural Christmas tree and it is being thrown by her in a very agile movement," said Stewart, the presiding judge, per the outlet. "I'm afraid I cannot but conclude the claims were entirely exaggerated."

The court was also shown footage of Grabska playing with a Dalmatian in a park for around 90 minutes, according to The Irish Independent.

The footage was taken in November 2023, The Telegraph reported.
egg

https://www.businessinsid .. g-photo-2024-2

guess you could say she threw the bag away

Last edited by The Bearded One; 02-25-2024 at 11:52 PM..
+6   

icon
best
icon
worst
4 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
LilSpeedbump 
Props total: 17165 17 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
I'm in the process of suing the city metro for not having seat belts
I was a passenger and someone smacked the back of the bus
But still.
If they would had seatbelts (,whether or not i would wear them is speculation) but I would at least been secure and not fly out the seat landin on my a$s which in turn fu#ked up my spine and hip even more

I also can't go to work for the foreseeable future

Walking 10 mins causes pain
Being in a car when it bounces from the road causes pain
Getting out of bed too fast causes pain

Then someone told me the insurance company will start havin ppl drive by and take pics of me to spy on me to see how often I'm active and if they can catch me doin heavy lifting

I be feeling over paranoid when I'm in public

Whole time I'm gonna add that to my pain and suffering claim as harassment causing nightmares of gang stalking

They fu#kin themselves up even more
Dumb asses
+11   

2 months ago '04        #3
LightAndBlaze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41835 41 K  Slaps total: 967 967
 LilSpeedbump said 🔗
They're going to pay any medical and offer you a small settlement. Better to go after the insurance of car that hit bus...
+4   

2 months ago '18        #4
LilSpeedbump 
Props total: 17165 17 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
 LightAndBlaze said 🔗
They're going to pay any medical and offer you a small settlement. Better to go after the insurance of car that hit bus...
Cuz I can cover medical with my insurance from work
That sh1t ain't too high

But yeah my attorney said we Goin after that persons insurance and that's who been paying the medical stuff so far but the city still responsible for ensuring safety
Especially wit these new drivers they got that love slamming on brakes

There's a certain amount of feet you have to apply those ABS brakes
And then these mfs be tryna break the rule about the unseen green light

I drive at my job so I know wassup wit them large vehicles and ABS brakes

These mfs drive like it's a fu#kin Volvo

sh1t be yellow most times and they be tryna make it jus to slam on the brakes

That sh1t definitely against training and protocol

I done seen a old lady get a black eye Cas she fell out her seat and hit the metal rail wit her face

They ain't even offer to help her
They told the passengers to check on her

Sickening sh1t
So yea I believe they gonna break bread

Imagine when everyone else hears someone is suing for pain caused by the negligence of the driver and lack of seat belts

They not tryna have a wave of claims come in so they gonna break me off quickly abf quietly for sure

This I know

+3   

2 months ago '11        #5
The Bearded One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 44966 44 K  Slaps total: 4192 4 K
 LilSpeedbump said 🔗
I was a passenger and someone smacked the back of the bus
But still.
If they would had seatbelts (,whether or not i would wear them is speculation) but I would at least been secure and not fly out the seat landin on my a$s which in turn fu#ked up my spine and hip even more

I also can't go to work for the foreseeable future

Walking 10 mins causes pain
Being in a car when it bounces from the road causes pain
Getting out of bed too fast causes pain

Then someone told me the insurance company will start havin ppl drive by and take pics of me to spy on me to see how often I'm active and if they can catch me doin heavy lifting

I be feeling over paranoid when I'm in public

Whole time I'm gonna add that to my pain and suffering claim as harassment causing nightmares of gang stalking

They fu#kin themselves up even more
Dumb asses
Facts, insurance companies will try and fu#k you by sending PIs or people to just randomly "check in" on you
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT..
17 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3424
Kanye just said Drake has a rich baby daddy....
207 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+9319
The new official trailer for Deadpool And Wolverine has been released 🤫..
116 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1614
Apr 22 - Millennials Are Ready For a Four-Day Week
102 comments
20 hours ago
@news