online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

“Paul Pierce Is Lying” Benzino Reveals The Real Reason Paul Pierce Was Stabbed 11 Times.

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
4367 page views
75 comments

Goosebumpz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
Props total: 28204 28 K  Slaps total: 2797 2 K
icon “Paul Pierce Is Lying” Benzino Reveals The Real Reason Paul Pierce Was Stabbed 11 Times.

Benzino reveals that Paul was getting a bit too friendly with the homies' Girl.
YT

(Paul's side of the story)
YT

Last edited by Goosebumpz; 02-25-2024 at 06:40 PM..
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
75 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 144357 144 K  Slaps total: 8203 8 K
Idk how the truth is lying, i cut his video 2 mins in and he said he was talking to a girl and a dude comes acting like he's her man and they get to tussling. The n1gga red roof ray ain't getting to the point so i cut his sh1t short.
+60   

2 months ago '23        #3
RugasRibShack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 19854 19 K  Slaps total: 5638 5 K
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
The n1gga red roof ray
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
+67   

2 months ago '14        #4
Yosado 
Props total: 22831 22 K  Slaps total: 1729 1 K
I Swear I'll Never Understand Wealthy People With Nothing Better To Do.
emoji
+26   

2 months ago '08        #5
RustyLorcin 
Props total: 3870 3 K  Slaps total: 2780 2 K
Benzino is growing on me as he gets older. Hopefully he keeps it up and is out speaking his mind more.

2 months ago '17        #6
DreDaGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12224 12 K  Slaps total: 2082 2 K
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
Idk how the truth is lying, i cut his video 2 mins in and he said he was talking to a girl and a dude comes acting like he's her man and they get to tussling. The n1gga red roof ray ain't getting to the point so i cut his sh1t short.
I believe Benzino cause look how Paul act now you don’t think he wasn’t feeling his self when he was younger and was a top draft pick?? Shyt sounds believable
+29   

2 months ago '20        #7
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x70
Props total: 172199 172 K  Slaps total: 15943 15 K
Still crazy to think he went through that and almost lost his life. I was only 7 when that happened, so didn't know till later. Could've been another Len Bias type situation.
+27   

2 months ago '10        #8
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 45414 45 K  Slaps total: 6842 6 K
He told the same story Paul did, what a fu#king clown.
+16   

2 months ago '18        #9
 DreDaGod said 🔗
I believe Benzino cause look how Paul act now you don’t think he wasn’t feeling his self when he was younger and was a top draft pick?? Shyt sounds believable
I didn't hear what rrr said bc he took too long and I care too little. Going off what pp said I can see how he could be drinking and not have introspection and the full grasp of what happened that night. Only watched 2 mins of his video and cut it off bc he got straight to the point

2 months ago '11        #10
yogi11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31438 31 K  Slaps total: 3555 3 K
Here come the Eminem Stan’s to hate on benzine every chance they get

Let me remind y’all Eminem doesn’t give a fu#k about you
+13   

2 months ago '17        #11
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 178880 178 K  Slaps total: 54929 54 K
 yogi11 said 🔗
Here come the Eminem Stan’s to hate on benzine every chance they get

Let me remind y’all Eminem doesn’t give a fu#k about you

Isn’t that the same thing Benzino has been doing? Hatin on Em every chance he got?
+3   

2 months ago '22        #12
DIE IN HOU X 
Props total: 34695 34 K  Slaps total: 3063 3 K
Got hit in the head with a bottle + Stabbed up 10+ times and still played the entire season.

that accomplishment deserves an award in itself.

Last edited by DIE IN HOU X; 02-25-2024 at 10:17 PM..
+43   

2 months ago '13        #13
A Fake Creative 
Props total: 17147 17 K  Slaps total: 2445 2 K
Benzino Is a prime example of the thin line between being corny and being a liar

I don’t think he a liar
+7   

2 months ago '17        #14
StandUpFella09 
Props total: 18114 18 K  Slaps total: 2063 2 K
Benzino one of them n1ggas who care too about how people project him. He has real tendencies but also is clouded with insecurities. Paul Pierce ain't got no reason to lie, he was the victim.
+9   

2 months ago '16        #15
kamal1978 
Props total: 15999 15 K  Slaps total: 7771 7 K
Ppl acting like zino could be lying, for what ?

Em's teddy bears just mad coz Zino is too real for them

Respect The 5 mics giver

2 months ago '13        #16
jjwms33 
Props total: 6324 6 K  Slaps total: 1263 1 K
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
em shoulda used that bar. that woulda ki1led him
+1   

2 months ago '13        #17
jjwms33 
Props total: 6324 6 K  Slaps total: 1263 1 K
 StandUpFella09 said 🔗
Benzino one of them n1ggas who care too about how people project him. He has real tendencies but also is clouded with insecurities. Paul Pierce ain't got no reason to lie, he was the victim.
what are his real tendecies?
+2   

2 months ago '18        #18
Infamous1 
Props total: 32487 32 K  Slaps total: 7580 7 K
 StandUpFella09 said 🔗
theres a reason hes insecure. After Eminem got done with him in like 2003 he was viewed as a joke and his magazine died. Everyone has pride and his sh1t got took lol
+3   

2 months ago '18        #19
 Infamous1 said 🔗
theres a reason hes insecure. After Eminem got done with him in like 2003 he was viewed as a joke and his magazine died. Everyone has pride and his sh1t got took lol
Never held bro in high regard bc of the music. They were always in the source so I checked them and never liked it. As he showed more to the world he got less regard from me. The drink champs sh1t that I didn't watch is not surprising or out of character for him to me. Bro seems like a try hard mfer that needs to prove he's real and other dumb sh1t. I never fu#ked with em like that. Just didn't like his music. I was a faithful subscriber to the source. They put em on the cover like he was being interviewed and whatnot and we all knew benzino ain't fu#k with bro and they didn't interview him. I don't even remember what the point of him being on the cover was. Canceled my subscription. Felt like click bait before click bait was a thing. I know I just ain't like that sh1t and chalked it up to zino trying slick sh1t. By the time the source died he wasn't in control anymore
+1   

2 months ago '22        #20
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 30064 30 K  Slaps total: 18958 18 K
g@yzino needs to sit his old a$s down.
Be a productive 60 year old

He is in the Goofy cla$s of his Generation.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #21
blackninja 
Props total: 37583 37 K  Slaps total: 3843 3 K
 DreDaGod said 🔗
Regardless of the video, I agree.
Paul is a fool blown clown these days. I doubt that is new behavior. He was probably always on the BS and got stabbed because someone was not messing with his clown behavior.

2 months ago '24        #22
Realerthanmos 
Props total: 263 263  Slaps total: 24 24
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
They had the same story pretty much.. I don’t know if Benzino is trying to say son was lying about not knowing he was stabbed and being on his feet or maybe son saying that the chick was saying duke wasn’t her dude acting like he wasn’t out of pocket.
We’ve seen son talk crazy and seen son off that liquor too. I’m gonna go on a limb and believe he was probably looking for a problem. I know I’ve been there. Drinking. Feeling myself. Now let me think. I’m in my 20s. The number one draft pick. And I’m 6’7? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
+4   

2 months ago '17        #23
StandUpFella09 
Props total: 18114 18 K  Slaps total: 2063 2 K
 jjwms33 said 🔗
what are his real tendecies?
You can see he don't fear nobody. He always looked out for his people when he had it. He just caught up in his own mind. He actually has a functioning brain but it's clouded by his own insecurities

2 months ago '18        #24
 Realerthanmos said 🔗
They had the same story pretty much.. I don’t know if Benzino is trying to say son was lying about not knowing he was stabbed and being on his feet or maybe son saying that the chick was saying duke wasn’t her dude acting like he wasn’t out of pocket.
We’ve seen son talk crazy and seen son off that liquor too. I’m gonna go on a limb and believe he was probably looking for a problem. I know I’ve been there. Drinking. Feeling myself. Now let me think. I’m in my 20s. The number one draft pick. And I’m 6’7? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Feel what you're saying except the looking for the problem part. I would think he thought he could handle anybody in there and thought fu#k this n1gga but I doubt he wanted to put his sh1t on the line on some, big bully well your bi#ch is mine now sh1t, especially since he's with dudes and separated from those dudes. Just like cam got jumped he could've gotten jumped too and he ain't from no slow town he's had to have seen real sh1t by the time he was a man
+1   

2 months ago '24        #25
Realerthanmos 
Props total: 263 263  Slaps total: 24 24
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
Feel what you're saying except the looking for the problem part. I would think he thought he could handle anybody in there and thought fu#k this n1gga but I doubt he wanted to put his sh1t on the line on some, big bully well your bi#ch is mine now sh1t, especially since he's with dudes and separated from those dudes. Just like cam got jumped he could've gotten jumped too and he ain't from no slow town he's had to have seen real sh1t by the time he was a man
Maybe not looking for a problem. But I can see son pressing a fly bi#ch for sure and not giving a fu#k what a mf say.
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-4128
Article inside WELL DAMN...TikTok User Who Was Reporting On DIDDY & Jay-Z FREAK Offs..
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8513
Video inside Truth Hurts
55 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props-2112
Video inside WACK100 GOES Off On RICK ROSS "U Want Ur Car Shot Up Again, Lose Liquor..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+13111
underrated 90s Dimes
89 comments
18 hours ago
@movies