Jun 28 - Interscope Told Dr. Dre To Look @ Jin aka The Emcee

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1939 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
shady_404 
space
space
space
$299 | Props total: 0 0
i cant see jin EVER having the same impact as eminem
 11 years ago '05        #42
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
^^hey dont be so sure...remember em was the 1st white person 2 do it like that...jin might be the first asian person 2 do it like that...his album might not be that great of a sucess ova in da states but back in his native country it might
 11 years ago '04        #43
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,151 | Props total: 762 762
Whoever said Cass is better than Jin i hope you dont mean battle wise, Jin would eat Cass alive

Any one of Jin's 106 and Park battles >>>Cassidy Vs. Freeway

That Freeway battle is the most overrated battle in hip hop history, Freeway's wack a$$ almost choked and Cass won with some prewritten shyt that sounded like it wuz a throw away mixtape verse and kids treat the tape like its sacred footage. On the other hand Jin ate week after week of 106 and Park contestants, Won the 50 k battle after rippin Wreckognize,Shellz,and Jae Millz (Cass wuz suppose to battle but i think backed down in fear of havin his career severly damaged by gettin eatin by Jin) and eatin Bad Boy flunkie Verse up on Smack DVD.

Back to topic, Jin and Dre seems interesting i would have to see how it works out, they definetely would have to teach Jin how to write songs, find the right image and style for him to be marketed, and figure a way to break him through without the bullshyt "Im a nyce chinese emcee" gimmicky that Wyclef tried to use.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-29-2005 at 12:20 AM..
 06-29-2005, 12:21 AM         #44
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
smh's at all yah saying his albums was trash....yah really dont know much bout making money...he tried making his cd as most commercial as he could 2 get money and promotion...and on the mixtapes he would do his real skills...shyt if a&r's let rappers say wat eva the fu*k they wanted them 2...mainstream hip hop would actually be tight instead of this garbage they got right now...the dude was just trying 2 make money like every1 else..sh*t ill go commercial myself for a couple mil
ya kno????

and yea dats exactly wat im sayin.....his mixtape material is raw and sick

"jin is the illest sh*t to come out of asia since the sars diseas"---dont really caare if others dont like it....i like dat line....

so im hopin dis is at least tru to the point dat he gets some beats from doc fo his next album
 11 years ago '04        #45
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,151 | Props total: 762 762
 rlzrilrap said:
ya kno????

and yea dats exactly wat im sayin.....his mixtape material is raw and sick

"jin is the illest sh*t to come out of asia since the sars diseas"---dont really caare if others dont like it....i like dat line....

so im hopin dis is at least tru to the point dat he gets some beats from doc fo his next album
"jin's the illest thing to come outta CHINA since the sars disease"

i just thougth i'd like to correct it for you since you like the line.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-29-2005 at 12:32 AM..
 06-29-2005, 12:38 AM         #46
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
"jin's the illest thing to come outta CHINA since the sars disease"

i just thougth i'd like to correct it for you since you like the line.
fa sho fa sho
 11 years ago '04        #47
KuLs 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
At times Jin emulates Em's style and sounds like him. Put any rapper with Dre they'll blow up
 11 years ago '04        #48
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 2931 2931
this would be a good look. there's a huge asian hiphop scene. wit the right promotion, production, and Dre n' Em on his side. $$$$$
 06-29-2005, 01:03 AM         #49
Who's Dat? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was dre i would of told interscope...i'm fu*kin' with devin and snoop...i thought he was gone to do some tracks with meth?
 06-29-2005, 02:03 AM         #50
FuZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does jin even have a retail cd out yet ?
 06-29-2005, 02:44 AM         #51
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i dont know why this n*gga is getting sweated on like he the nicest n*gga outthere
this n*gga is alright-heard better-theres probably alot of siasn americans on boxden

you dont hear n*ggaz say they like jin in the hood

this a n*gga that tried t oshow us chinese oviously he wants to make an impact but kung-fu and martial arts already on that side..jin like 40 years too late
 06-29-2005, 02:46 AM         #52
GaNgSta69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well u could be right... u didnt back it up with anythinggg so i cant agree with u.... Look at jin in the light of do u like his sh*t or not ... Not whether boxden is overflowing with asains lol ;) i aint azn but I like Jins stuff so if this happens ill be waiting for it
 06-29-2005, 02:48 AM         #53
Kronikal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FuZZ said:
does jin even have a retail cd out yet ?
he dropped his debut album "The Rest Is History" last year
 11 years ago '05        #54
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,736 | Props total: 136 136
damn it ova if my boy jin gets with dre maybe gunit
 11 years ago '04        #55
BangOut 
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 0 0
Jin's wack as fu*k...he still hasn't sold me after learn to speak chinese..ill never forgive him..I liked him better when he was freestyling on fridays
 06-29-2005, 06:47 AM         #56
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect jin cause i chiphered with him before he was good then and he his good now
 11 years ago '05        #57
Str8outdaville 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 0 0
Doc will sit Jin somewhere on the bottom shelve. Release date 2009 if at all.
 11 years ago '04        #58
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
i have no confidence in jins ability to write a song
 11 years ago '05        #59
question49 
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
It would be hot but he would have to step his rap game up for sure. I mean he can battle rap like crazy but his storytelling is weak as f*ck.
 06-29-2005, 08:56 AM         #60
remixdapics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha n*ggas think Cassidy can spit better then Jin. In my opinion Jin & Joe Budden are two of the most underated lyricists there not just punchlines cats, they got original concepts (Jin-Music, Joe Budden-Last Goodbye) and they can ride the beat regardless if its hot or not
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy