Jun 28 - Interscope Told Dr. Dre To Look @ Jin aka The Emcee

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ‘DC4’ Release Date
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2005, 09:31 PM         #21
nkwu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good Jin bought his way out of Virgin, god they sucked(hopefully they treat Kardi better).

But damn, if he gets some teaching with Dre, it would be over. Jin has almsot everything, and definitely has the freestyles down.
 06-28-2005, 09:32 PM         #22
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hella Savage said:
^^^^^ lmao... what a stupid statement... Jin with Dre will prolly not be sh*t.... and i doubt it will happen... But if it does it will be shelved for a looooong time. Look at Rakim and the detox among other people. Jin wont be like Eminem because there are alot more white americans tahn asian americans...and whats the big deal.. Jins last album was horrible
If Eminem co-signs for Jin like he co-signed for 50 cent then he'll sell a sh*tload of albums. 50's a.ssociation with Eminem and Em's white fans are one of the major factors behind 50 selling 11 million copies of Get Rich Or Die Trying. They bought 50 and skill wise... he's not even 1/16th the rappers either of them are and besides that when intersope decides to put the full power of their marketing machine behind an artist.. that artist always always sells. Dre and Em could make a sh*tload of Money again if they dont sleep.
 11 years ago '05        #23
CartelFamill 51 heat pts51
space
space
space
$4,823 | Props total: 791 791
Jin is wack tho...His Songs are Trash and i dont even think Dre can help him....LOL@NICKNAMING HIS SELF THE EMCEE....Just cuz he won few battles dont mean HE ROCK THAT NAME RESPECTFULLY
 11 years ago '04        #24
peto 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 5 5
that sh*t would be crazy i'd love to see that happened
 06-28-2005, 09:45 PM         #25
badabOom112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll people quit hatin. this kid got skills.
 11 years ago '04        #26
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,629 | Props total: 4146 4146
eh, jin is pretty wack.

i gave him a shot with his album, cause i am a fan of his freestyle ability...and that album was weak. jin is not a solo artist, he is better fit for battling.

dre and jin = wierd combo

im not hating on jin, but i dont think this will happen. and if it does, i wont be any more interested in him because of it.
 11 years ago '04        #27
Don CMoney 
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
I really hope this is fake, or doesn't come true, cuz I would really HATE to see someone like him with a legend like Dre. It would boost his career, but Aftermath is good right now. I think Dre should get Xzibit on Aftermath, since the songs that Dre produced for him were hot! Plus, he think he nice cuz he can battle. Immortal Technique is wayyyyy better than him in battling, & he get's more than half the less exposure than Jin ever got.
 11 years ago '05        #28
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,231 | Props total: 31 31
i wanna see it happen
 06-28-2005, 10:04 PM         #29
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't he say he stopped rhymin?
 11 years ago '04        #30
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 Hella Savage said:
^^^^^ lmao... what a stupid statement... Jin with Dre will prolly not be sh*t.... and i doubt it will happen... But if it does it will be shelved for a looooong time. Look at Rakim and the detox among other people. Jin wont be like Eminem because there are alot more white americans tahn asian americans...and whats the big deal.. Jins last album was horrible
Wow, someone got hate in their blood? :thumbsdow Jin with the Doctor would be interesting to say the least...who knows how it would end up until we hear it...

Rakim wasn't 'shelved' for a long time per se...he and the Doctor had creative differences in their music making...I know you know what type of artist Rakim is, and you see how the Doctor is when it comes to putting out music...Rakim wasn't about putting out something if he wasn't feelin' it...

But yeah, his last album was horrible...is Jin nice with it though? I still think so...
 11 years ago '04        #31
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
Jin needs to write songs better first... imo
 11 years ago '05        #32
rellish 
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 621 621
I aint sure about no asian-rapper beak thru, and plus, he aint even battled the best, he damn sure aint rocked the most crowds and aint never had the best freestyles, before someone says some sh*t like that, think about cassidy, i know for a fact that cass is better than jin's garbage a.ss, and jins album or whatever the fu*k he put out was just plain trash. No doubt will he get a buzz wit a Dre beat, but he aint takin over the game no time soon, nor do i think he can, period, Beeeeeoootch.
 06-28-2005, 10:33 PM         #33
rlzrilrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
eh, jin is pretty wack.

i gave him a shot with his album, cause i am a fan of his freestyle ability...and that album was weak. jin is not a solo artist, he is better fit for battling.

dre and jin = wierd combo

im not hating on jin, but i dont think this will happen. and if it does, i wont be any more interested in him because of it.

who woulda thought a n*gga from da cpt and a white boy from 8mile Detroit, Michigan would have made a good combination :banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #34
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
This could be a good look for Jin and give him the positve promotion he deserves, all he has to do is step up his song game...
 11 years ago '05        #35
dipsetmob 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
i think it would go platinumt dre makes everyone go platinum
 11 years ago '04        #36
illatwill 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 5 5
fu*k that ur hella gay

prop me!
 06-28-2005, 11:37 PM         #37
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rellish said:
I aint sure about no asian-rapper beak thru, and plus, he aint even battled the best, he damn sure aint rocked the most crowds and aint never had the best freestyles, before someone says some sh*t like that, think about cassidy, i know for a fact that cass is better than jin's garbage a.ss, and jins album or whatever the fu*k he put out was just plain trash. No doubt will he get a buzz wit a Dre beat, but he aint takin over the game no time soon, nor do i think he can, period, Beeeeeoootch.

I aint saying he's gonna take over the game but I'm old and I remember when Eminem was just a freestyling monster on the battle circuit. Everyone said he'd never make it. Much the way they say Jin would never make it.
I mean really just because his first album was trash does that mean it's impossible for him to improve and get better?
 06-28-2005, 11:51 PM         #38
GaNgSta69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember reading here that Jin quit after doin a song.. stating quotes like " when i heard the beat i new that it was time to quit" or soemthin like that ... it had a reliable source and sh*t.. THis story seems a load of crap to me.. in my dreams this would happen Jin is the goodzzzzz 4 sure
 06-29-2005, 12:02 AM         #39
aznballer2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^jin is back............and like jin jus needs some bomb beats to rhyme on to get a good cd, the beats he had on his last cd were kinda sh*tty
 11 years ago '05        #40
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
smh's at all yah saying his albums was trash....yah really dont know much bout making money...he tried making his cd as most commercial as he could 2 get money and promotion...and on the mixtapes he would do his real skills...shyt if a&r's let rappers say wat eva the fu*k they wanted them 2...mainstream hip hop would actually be tight instead of this garbage they got right now...the dude was just trying 2 make money like every1 else..sh*t ill go commercial myself for a couple mil
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
1 day ago