online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Shaq says Rodman stank like garbage truck water and still had da baddest ladies

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #1
1400 page views
33 comments

reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x159
Props total: 117820 117 K  Slaps total: 9077 9 K
icon Shaq says Rodman stank like garbage truck water and still had da baddest ladies

YT

One minute in

Why Shaq hate Rodman so much damn lol

Last edited by reelife; 02-25-2024 at 05:04 PM..
+10   

icon
best
icon
worst
33 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Chern 
Props total: 2150 2 K  Slaps total: 314 314
Shaq always been sensitive but two reasons. One, Rodman only person that could guard Shaq (his words) and two, didn’t play by the Lakers’ rules when he was over there.
+8   

2 months ago '05        #3
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 42882 42 K  Slaps total: 4456 4 K
Lmao. All I got to say, as someone that just picks up for fun and exercise, whether it’s some weird defensive strategy or just bad hygiene, I cannot stand picking up with stinky people.

There’s a guy that runs with a group I go every week. He’s a baller for sure, but absolutely reeks of major BO. So bad that some days I need to take ibuprofen because I get a headache from it. Yesterday, one of my friends had to play defense on him and his face rubbed on your chest and had to take a quick break on the next check to wash his face off.
emoji
+23   

2 months ago '20        #4
Ninjahood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 26563 26 K  Slaps total: 4093 4 K
I wish rodman would've just kept it together long enough in da lakers.
+9   

2 months ago '08        #5
Ron O'Neal 
Props total: 9449 9 K  Slaps total: 401 401
 pnoi89 said 🔗
Lmao. All I got to say, as someone that just picks up for fun and exercise, whether itís some weird defensive strategy or just bad hygiene, I cannot stand picking up with stinky people.

Thereís a guy that runs with a group I go every week. Heís a baller for sure, but absolutely reeks of major BO. So bad that some days I need to take ibuprofen because I get a headache from it. Yesterday, one of my friends had to play defense on him and his face rubbed on your chest and had to take a quick break on the next check to wash his face off.
emoji
Breh.... I play pickup with TWO dudes that be humming!!! The one dude calls him self all natural and don't be wearing deodorant. What's wild is he's a professional model lol. I hate guarding both of them.

One day we played for about an hour and half and I spent the entire day guarding the model bol. I smelt his funk the entire drive home. I was pissed!!! I don't think I've ever hopped in the shower as fast as I did that day.
+12   

2 months ago '23        #6
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17936 17 K  Slaps total: 3580 3 K
Shaq still mad son left him on 🍩
+4   

2 months ago '21        #7
BigChiefLA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19834 19 K  Slaps total: 4598 4 K
Yuck!
+1   

2 months ago '22        #8
Skate 
Props total: 11201 11 K  Slaps total: 3091 3 K
I see Snaq on Meals is still bitter about Rodman clamping him
+1   

2 months ago '10        #9
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 173622 173 K  Slaps total: 29405 29 K
 pnoi89 said 🔗
Lmao. All I got to say, as someone that just picks up for fun and exercise, whether itís some weird defensive strategy or just bad hygiene, I cannot stand picking up with stinky people.

Thereís a guy that runs with a group I go every week. Heís a baller for sure, but absolutely reeks of major BO. So bad that some days I need to take ibuprofen because I get a headache from it. Yesterday, one of my friends had to play defense on him and his face rubbed on your chest and had to take a quick break on the next check to wash his face off.
emoji
n1gga said he stinked so much he got a headache

Thats crazy
+12   

2 months ago '15        #10
Boxdennewestgoo 
Props total: 10970 10 K  Slaps total: 1380 1 K
 Ron O'Neal said 🔗
Breh.... I play pickup with TWO dudes that be humming!!! The one dude calls him self all natural and don't be wearing deodorant. What's wild is he's a professional model lol. I hate guarding both of them.

One day we played for about an hour and half and I spent the entire day guarding the model bol. I smelt his funk the entire drive home. I was pissed!!! I don't think I've ever hopped in the shower as fast as I did that day.
You ainít tell them they stink? Being grown and having that type of body odor is unacceptable.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #11
honda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 42949 42 K  Slaps total: 4379 4 K
 Mick Dundee said 🔗
I see Snaq on Meals is still bitter about Rodman clamping him
🔗

Dirk says the same sh1t about Rodman here. How he just didn't give a sh1t by the time he left the Bulls. Even his time on the Bulls he didn't give a sh1t but at least respected Phil and Jordan. Why does Shaq need to lie about any of this? n1gga smelled like sh1t
emoji
+3   

2 months ago '23        #12
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17936 17 K  Slaps total: 3580 3 K
 pnoi89 said 🔗
Lmao. All I got to say, as someone that just picks up for fun and exercise, whether it’s some weird defensive strategy or just bad hygiene, I cannot stand picking up with stinky people.

There’s a guy that runs with a group I go every week. He’s a baller for sure, but absolutely reeks of major BO. So bad that some days I need to take ibuprofen because I get a headache from it. Yesterday, one of my friends had to play defense on him and his face rubbed on your chest and had to take a quick break on the next check to wash his face off.
emoji
Why no one calls him out for it?

Is he considered bat sh1t crazy?
emoji
+2   

2 months ago '04        #13
absolut 
Props total: 14473 14 K  Slaps total: 2022 2 K
of all people rodman would probably forgo deodorant just to fu#k with wh0ever he is guarding lol....

gotta love it ...miss that type of nba

Last edited by absolut; 02-26-2024 at 03:23 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '15        #14
Hellmatic 
Props total: 96752 96 K  Slaps total: 8386 8 K
Shaq is a bully. Rodman one of the only n1ggas who stood up to em wit no fu#ks given.

He don't like that
+11   

2 months ago '07        #15
dionedre3000 
Props total: 4119 4 K  Slaps total: 129 129
 Ron O'Neal said 🔗

Yo I actually had someone get mad at me because I wasn't playing defense on them.

Everytime he smacked or made a comment, I just kept on in my head saying mf you clearly don't smell yourself. I wasn't changing it up either. You can shoot all day long bruh

I refuse.....
+4   

2 months ago '23        #16
SuperMan7mile  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 17744 17 K  Slaps total: 2990 2 K
shaq is a pu$$y
emoji

2 months ago '19        #17
Thisizdray 
Props total: 22351 22 K  Slaps total: 3621 3 K
 pnoi89 said 🔗

emoji
Bruh what. I would either have to fight or refuse to play
emoji
emoji
+3   

2 months ago '16        #18
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 98423 98 K  Slaps total: 11929 11 K
 pnoi89 said 🔗

emoji
Nah Iíd have to say something at that point
+2   

2 months ago '22        #19
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 30091 30 K  Slaps total: 18979 18 K
Dennis rodman was more popular than MJ
In Chicago

That n1gga was on rock star status

2 months ago '23        #20
newmembership 
Props total: 4831 4 K  Slaps total: 569 569
 TheAntiSimp said 🔗
In Chicago

i never watched the bulls play growing up in the 90s but i sure did knew who rodman & Jordan was lol

2 months ago '09        #21
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 199437 199 K  Slaps total: 43401 43 K
According to a former Chicago media member who had access to the locker room, Rodman would play in a game, go lift weights immediately after the game, then throw on his wardrobe and head out to go party. No showering involved. So I believe Shaq.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #22
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x159 OP
Props total: 117820 117 K  Slaps total: 9077 9 K
 TheAntiSimp said 🔗
In Chicago

Rodman was more popular than MJ in Chicago?

Stop lol

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #23
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 47594 47 K  Slaps total: 5359 5 K
 pnoi89 said 🔗

emoji
emoji

I run with the over 30 group
emoji
and it's this guy who hoops with us stank like a muthafu#ka!
emoji

He has a pure fu#kin' 'ol school jumper so he gets burn fa sho.

But when he squares up to shoot the rock you can smell that MUSKY a$s fools scent on the entire court.

Everybody in the damn gym be like...

On the days he don't show up we be like "Has anybody seen OG yet?"...

emoji

Because we know how that sh1t gonna smell in a few.

emoji

And tbh nobody wants to guard him for real because if you do you liable to pa$s the fu#k out on the court from his scent and sweat.

Last edited by Demencio Benson; 02-26-2024 at 12:15 PM..

2 months ago '18        #24
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 51720 51 K  Slaps total: 4872 4 K
 pnoi89 said 🔗

emoji
man you giving me vietnam flashbacks. donít forget about them nasty non-washing clothes ****** too.

2 months ago '04        #25
EmpTClip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3004 3 K  Slaps total: 299 299
Probably why he got so many people pissed off on the court wanting to fight
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Whoís auntie is this ??
74 comments
1 day ago