online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

California woman receives no prison time for stabbing date 108 times: 'Terrible precedent'

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '16        #1
1905 page views
55 comments

l3altimore7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 9990 9 K  Slaps total: 794 794
California woman receives no prison time for stabbing date 108 times: 'Terrible precedent'

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (TND) — A California woman received two years of probation and 100 hours of community service for ki1ling her date, 26-year-old Chad O’Melia, who she stabbed 108 times.

Bryn Spejcher faced four years in prison after a Ventura County jury convicted her of involuntary manslaughter last month. Ventura County Superior Court Judge David Worley considered her cannabis-induced psychotic disorder, lack of a criminal record and community standing in the ruling, according to KTLA.

Spejcher’s lawyers claimed she was “involuntarily intoxicated” when she ki1led Chad O’Melia, insisting he pressured her into taking a third hit from a bong. The then-32-year-old fell into “drug-induced, dissociative fugue-like state” after an adverse reaction to the weed and stabbed Chad O’Melia repeatedly before turning the knife on herself, according to WKRC. Spejcher also stabbed her dog.

Worley agreed with forensic psychologist Kris Mohandie’s determination Spejcher was unconscious during the slaying and the pet’s stabbing was “highly inconsistent” with her love of dogs, which “underscores” her impairment, according to WKRC.

“From that point forward, she had no control over her actions,” the judge stated, according to the Ventura County Star.

Ventura County Senior Deputy District Attorney Audry Nafziger argued Spejcher had an “out-of-body" experience with voices telling her she was dead. They allegedly said the only way to resuscitate herself was to ki1l O’Melia.

The more she stabbed him, the more she felt she was bringing herself back to life,” Nafziger argued, according to WKRC.
Officers arrived to find Chad O’Melia in a “pool of blood” and Spejcher screaming hysterically. They tasered and struck Spejcher several times with a baton before disarming her. Mohandie noted she appeared "possessed" in police video, according to WKRC.

Chad O’Melia’s uncle, Brendan, disagrees with the ruling.

“There is no winner in this tragedy,” he said, according to the Ventura County Star. “There can be, however, accountability.”

The victim’s brother, Shane, argues he has suffered more than Spejcher will.

It’s been five and a half years where she has got to live with her family, and we get to live with a box of ashes,” he remarked, according to KTLA.

Chad O’Melia’s father reportedly stormed out of the courtroom during Spejcher’s defense. He warns of the precedent the ruling sets.

“I think he set an absolute terrible precedent in the state of California, where it’s okay to ki1l somebody after you smoke marijuana,” Sean O’Melia stated, according to KTLA.

Nafizger acknowledges the discontent.

“These are things everyone agrees on,” he said, according to KTLA. “What we don’t agree on is that she should have walked free today after doing what she did.”
+9   

icon
best
icon
worst
55 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
l3altimore7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
@🔗
If only she had a little tolerance built up, she wouldn't have gone all Lorena Bobbitt on homeboy

The community service sh1t has to be like a slap in the face to his family

Last edited by l3altimore7; 02-25-2024 at 08:18 AM..
+8   

2 months ago '16        #3
MM3 
Props total: 2789 2 K  Slaps total: 253 253
This is insane. She’s a danger to society
+31   

2 months ago '16        #4
l3altimore7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
 MM3 said 🔗
This is insane. She’s a danger to society
"They considered her lack of a criminal record and community standing in the ruling"

She stabbed a guy to death while voluntarily high. He didn't force her mouth to the bong, and he definitely didn't know he was getting stoned with a damn demon

+23   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #5
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 104633 104 K  Slaps total: 17065 17 K
but big lurch doing life

emoji
+22   

2 months ago '05        #6
Rockstar718 
Props total: 56006 56 K  Slaps total: 4614 4 K
Her lawyer is great at his job
+24   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '06        #7
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 84069 84 K  Slaps total: 22648 22 K
 l3altimore7 said 🔗
"They considered her lack of a criminal record and community standing in the ruling"

She stabbed a guy to death while voluntarily high. He didn't force her mouth to the bong, and he definitely didn't know he was getting stoned with a damn demon

This shirt crazy...and not even like she ate a crazy high dose of edibles

She took 3 Bing hits....seriously doubt that's causing a psychotic episode
emoji
+11   

2 months ago '24        #8
Mixbag 
Props total: 6342 6 K  Slaps total: 1773 1 K
I’m surprised this thread isn’t bigger

But I know why…
+11   

2 months ago '18        #9
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28302 28 K  Slaps total: 4652 4 K

Guilty on the eyes alone
+35   

2 months ago '06        #10
Icee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54407 54 K  Slaps total: 3682 3 K
Weed never led me to ki1l anything but v@gina or a woman’s mouth during intercourse .

I got 5 years probation & 240 hours of community service for being setup , California courts crazy !

I have had a female attempt to st@b me while I was driving one day , after I encouraged her to hit the blunt , first and last time ever seeing something like that occur
emoji

Last edited by Icee; 02-25-2024 at 04:54 PM..
+7   

2 months ago '22        #11
Deuce2fo1six 
Props total: 7997 7 K  Slaps total: 759 759
Complexion for the protection, even when they ki1l each other
+12   

2 months ago '22        #12
Jeffrey in 813  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13021 13 K  Slaps total: 8773 8 K
Pay close attention to the deafening silence from all the white feminists who always complain about ThE PatRiArChY.

I'm keeping this whole thing on file every single time some femin@zi c#nt speaks out of turn or tries to cosplay as "oppressed".
+5   

2 months ago '11        #13
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33252 33 K  Slaps total: 5731 5 K
 BlackjesuS said 🔗

Guilty on the eyes alone
This bi#ch looks fu#king crazy. Wow. The eyes never lie.
+11   

2 months ago '05        #14
240sx 
Props total: 13626 13 K  Slaps total: 2238 2 K
What about alcohol ?
Alcohol has ki1led millions but nope
+6   

2 months ago '16        #15
MM3 
Props total: 2789 2 K  Slaps total: 253 253
 l3altimore7 said 🔗

I feel like I gotta read up on this case more. Gotta be missing something here. There’s no way a judge and jury said this chick took 3 hits of some weed and went into a fugue state where she didn’t know she was murdering a man in cold blood…there gotta be more to it right? This is wild bro
+4   

2 months ago '19        #16
crawlingtulip 
Props total: 2979 2 K  Slaps total: 242 242
Fun fact this almost happened to me 3 times.

This sh1t is real but I have a phrase I always say to myself to bring me back if I’m ever going on the deep end with psychadelic
+6   

2 months ago '20        #17
Novacane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12547 12 K  Slaps total: 4175 4 K
 crawlingtulip said 🔗
Fun fact this almost happened to me 3 times.

This sh1t is real but I have a phrase I always say to myself to bring me back if I’m ever going on the deep end with psychadelic
Yea bro i understand this fully. Some of that weed so strong and she went so hard she probably didn’t know what was happening.

That Cali weed especially.

Sad situation all around

2 months ago '21        #18
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 43200 43 K  Slaps total: 14739 14 K
Probably smoked on a empty stomach and she started tweaking

She also looks crazy

So mentally ill person + weed = bad combo

emoji
+5   

2 months ago '15        #19
Tripsev 
Props total: 13186 13 K  Slaps total: 5786 5 K
If she ever steps foot in a dispensary in her life she needs to get the death penalty immediately
+11   

2 months ago '23        #20
Riprjacks23x2 
Props total: 1785 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
How?!?!?!!
+2   

2 months ago '21        #21
NUF  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 11907 11 K  Slaps total: 1971 1 K
bi#ch had crazy in her DNA, the thc just unlocked it.
+6   

2 months ago '10        #22
lmcleanmess 
Props total: 8188 8 K  Slaps total: 208 208
Caucasian sentencing guidelines
+11   

2 months ago '22        #23
Joe Buttons  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12820 12 K  Slaps total: 753 753
That's why I always say every time you bring a new h0e to the crib hide all the sharp objects
+4   

2 months ago '04        #24
King Kusanagi 
Props total: 17953 17 K  Slaps total: 515 515
So ol' boy got ki1led in HIS home because she was hallucinating from a bong, stabbed the dog as well and the Judge felt like she's not a murderer because of her love for dogs?

Aye man...Her Lawyer might be Joe Proctor. That's the real MVP

+7   

2 months ago '12        #25
daman729 
Props total: 161822 161 K  Slaps total: 6464 6 K
Another white woman getting a slap on the fu#kin wrist. This is beyond pathetic. These white bi#ches can ki1l you and literally get away with the sh1t BY LAW.
+11   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3514
Kanye just said Drake has a rich baby daddy....
203 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8813
The new official trailer for Deadpool And Wolverine has been released 🤫..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Diddy's MADAM BREAKS SILENCE! Is Diddy An FBI INFORMANT!? Did The Feds PROTECT..
13 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+168
Apr 22 - Millennials Are Ready For a Four-Day Week
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news