online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Young Thug Has Been ID'd As The Alleged Gunman In 911 Call In YSL RICO Trial

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '22        #1
5629 page views
153 comments

Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 47534 47 K  Slaps total: 5341 5 K
Young Thug Has Been ID'd As The Alleged Gunman In 911 Call In YSL RICO Trial

Young Thug has been identified as the alleged gunman in a call to 911 played during the YSL RICO trial.

During the trial on Tuesday (February 20), prosecutors played a recording of a 911 call made on September 11, 2013, by an unidentified woman.

In the call, the woman first identifies Thugga as the shooter of a mutual friend, then clarifies that she was just relaying the information from an unspecified “someone else,” and wanted to get the details on the record with the police.

“They came to my house and told me that the guy who shot somebody’s name was Young Thug, wh0ever that’s supposed to be,” the woman said in the recording, while also making clear that the injured friend was not in immediate danger.
This is just the latest strange turn of events in the YSL RICO trial, which has now entered its thirty-second day.

On Friday (February 16), a defense attorney was arrested in the courtroom on gang-related charges.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution was on hand in the courtroom on Friday (February 16) when Nicole Fegan, Tenquarius Mender’s attorney, was arrested and charged with participating in criminal street gang activity and criminal solicitation to commit the offense of tampering with evidence. She had previously been successful in getting his case severed from the other defendants’ pending cases.

The charges, however, are not directly related to the YSL RICO trial. Rather, according to the outlet, Fegan was allegedly involved in an unrelated deadly shooting on the corner of Williams and Baker Streets in Atlanta back in December 2022.

According to the charges, Fegan allegedly told one of the shooters to dispose of the gun they used in the murder and allegedly contacted another defendant about an active warrant for his arrest.

Fegan was taken to processing in Gwinnett County, and will eventually be tr@nsported to the Fulton County Jail — which, incidentally, is where the other defendants, including Young Thug, are being held.

Fans of the YSL collective immediately began looking up Fegan’s Instagram upon news of her arrest, with many commenting on posts that they thought were less than professional.

Amongst the questionable posts include a meme featuring Fegan, where she’s bending down and squinting, with the caption,

“When opposing counsel whips out video surveillance of your client and u try to act like u can’t tell who it is.”
Another post featured Fegan sitting on the floor, with racks of dollar bills arranged to spell the word “broke,” and yet another featured Fegan holding a gun, wearing a spaghetti-strapped black dress, with the caption:

“if your man’s name holds weight, you can’t just be out here acting like a regular bi#ch [100 emoji].”
+8   

icon
best
icon
worst
153 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
KindaBlue 
Props total: 20148 20 K  Slaps total: 709 709
emoji
+24   

2 months ago '22        #3
George Latore 
Props total: 4520 4 K  Slaps total: 386 386
1. ‘alleged’
2. Nobody actually I.D.’ed the n1gga
+102   

2 months ago '15        #4
EnigmaticPigeon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 103203 103 K  Slaps total: 4221 4 K
Trial done sucked the life force outta that mfer Thug. Lifeless eyes. Everyone's done some dirt to get to the top but if you continue doing dirt once you've made it ur bound to fall at some point.
+58   

2 months ago '22        #5
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 190633 190 K  Slaps total: 224302 224 K
Millionaire still doin street sh*t, at least don’t get caught if u wanna be acting out when up millions
🔗

emoji
+14   

2 months ago '22        #6
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28 OP
Props total: 47534 47 K  Slaps total: 5341 5 K
 EnigmaticPigeon said 🔗
Trial done sucked the life force outta that mfer Thug. Lifeless eyes. Everyone's done some dirt to get to the top but if you continue doing dirt once you've made it ur bound to fall at some point.
No lies told.
+16   

2 months ago '19        #7
dudumani 
Props total: 8040 8 K  Slaps total: 793 793
they say in the beginning of track 3 on makaveli pac whispers faintly
" thugga shot me"
+52   

2 months ago '21        #8
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 18808 18 K  Slaps total: 6379 6 K
I wonder how many people just now figuring out the reason he was acting g@y when he first blew up. Did people think he was a studio gangster?
+10   

2 months ago '09        #9
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 102385 102 K  Slaps total: 27557 27 K
Throw away the key
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #10
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 144321 144 K  Slaps total: 8202 8 K
 dudumani said 🔗
they say in the beginning of track 3 on makaveli pac whispers faintly
" thugga shot me"
emoji
+29   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #11
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 144321 144 K  Slaps total: 8202 8 K
That's hella hearsay
emoji
and could be any young thug how his lawyer let this get played? Lol fu#k going on
+31   

2 months ago '19        #12
Marvin divine 
Props total: 6516 6 K  Slaps total: 417 417
I think a lot times because someone likes an artist we tend to paint them in a different light whether Young Thug did it or not he’s put himself in DEEP sh1t
+29   

2 months ago '18        #13
queenmadonna  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2118 2 K  Slaps total: 1516 1 K
I wonder if Young Thug non-living Lil Wayne would he be in jail rn. Like because he failed to claim the spot he had to do time, according to special Illuminati rules.

2 months ago '06        #14
jccd5.  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17516 17 K  Slaps total: 2131 2 K
 Marvin divine said 🔗
I think a lot times because someone likes an artist we tend to paint them in a different light whether Young Thug did it or not he’s put himself in DEEP sh1t
Yeah he's fu#ked

Hard to see a comeback story out of this one
+5   

2 months ago '09        #15
Castor Diego 
Props total: 7577 7 K  Slaps total: 1161 1 K
I dunno how this is gonna end honestly

I don't think a mistrial is even in the air at this point.

crazy nobody from Lucci side spoke of nothing

meanwhile we really seeing n1ggas snake out on the other end

thug looks exhausted man.

prayers up but damn ... once heard they even had a community meeting about thug and whether or not he deserved bail and his community went against him instead ....dunno how true this may be .. but damn
+20   

2 months ago '22        #16
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 30062 30 K  Slaps total: 18954 18 K
This Rico is race based
Fani Lewis doing work for her handlers

Any who it's good to see her energy has
Caught up with her

2 months ago '16        #17
Teknicks 
Props total: 56341 56 K  Slaps total: 10440 10 K
 George Latore said 🔗
1. ‘alleged’
2. Nobody actually I.D.’ed the n1gga
How is hearsay even being permitted in court?
+19   

2 months ago '16        #18
Teknicks 
Props total: 56341 56 K  Slaps total: 10440 10 K
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
That's hella hearsay
emoji
and could be any young thug how his lawyer let this get played? Lol fu#k going on
I'm not even a Thug fan. But I'm like that doesn't make sense..
+8   

2 months ago '16        #19
DanSmitty 
Props total: 487 487  Slaps total: 39 39
That phone call will hold no weight..The lady who called said "young thug is at my friend house and they say he shot somebody"type shid.....not enough evidence ....The law down there been knew thug was a goon ever since he was a young teen but they need solid evidence to convict

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '13        #20
3nl1ght3ned 
Props total: 16775 16 K  Slaps total: 9989 9 K
He's a monster!
+7   

2 months ago '16        #21
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 43845 43 K  Slaps total: 3545 3 K
Got a lifetime of an opportunity to get to the top, f*cked around and crashed out, sad to see but he did it to himself. Thugga, Casanova, Fetty wap etc. Shmurda looking like he staying out but lost his hype and time to capitalize.
+6   

2 months ago '24        #22
Realerthanmos 
Props total: 263 263  Slaps total: 24 24
Gang gang.

2 months ago '15        #23
MichaelVickStan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41050 41 K  Slaps total: 9142 9 K
free thugger

2 months ago '09        #24
slayer2020 
Props total: 12466 12 K  Slaps total: 3411 3 K
This is double hearsay and should not be remotely admissible?

The judge is reviewing it for that purposes. I don’t think it will be let in. People should not harm other people, but this country’s predatory government and military industrial complex is literally the thing that freaks out the things that go bump in the night. The whole thing is a sham and none of it can be trusted. It’s disgusting really. Thug on trial for some shyt, meanwhile each and every one of us has money taken right out of our pay check to ki1l hundreds of thousands (likely millions) of innocent people, including children (eg Gaza, large parts of Africa and South America, etc that have been “destabilized”).

It simply is all a sham.

Last edited by slayer2020; 02-22-2024 at 01:39 AM..
+5   

2 months ago '05        #25
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42299 42 K  Slaps total: 12544 12 K
@🔗

🔗

emoji
+4   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Apr 14 - Brazil-US travelers will need to show bank statements to visit countr..
121 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+357
Video inside Apr 15 - Ohio Uber driver k*lled by 81 year old man
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
4/15 fat lash season starts
481 comments