online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Feb 20 - Stephen A. Goes off on NYC '$53 million program for illegals,' predicts Trump win

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news /page 2

2 months ago '20        #1
6720 page views
399 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x181
Props total: 31344 31 K  Slaps total: 5901 5 K
icon Feb 20 - Stephen A. Goes off on NYC '$53 million program for illegals,' predicts Trump win

+112   

icon
best
icon
worst
399 comments

2 months ago '23        #2
Dripset 
Props total: 4641 4 K  Slaps total: 2328 2 K
took these media personalities long enough to figure this out smh
+68   

2 months ago '05        #3
That Dude 
Props total: 31354 31 K  Slaps total: 5916 5 K
He is right and more people with a platform need to speak up. Don’t give your vote to any side. Sit at home till the Dems decide to do something for the black community.
+73   

2 months ago '22        #4
Qnzpimpin223 
Props total: 4408 4 K  Slaps total: 438 438
 That Dude said 🔗
He is right and more people with a platform need to speak up. Donít give your vote to any side. Sit at home till the Dems decide to do something for the black community.
Nah. Voting Trump this year. Dems never gonna do sh1t for us. We supposed to wait another 60 years?
+48   

2 months ago '07        #5
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 142118 142 K  Slaps total: 21456 21 K
are ya'll ready?

or you want to keep pretending a little longer?

2024 is going to be the election where "not white people" came together to recognize their conservative nature and embrace the plantation

thinking that Trump will do something where Biden didn't is the pinnacle of sunken place white savior culture

people will look back at 2024 and say "what the fu#k were they thinking???"

and most will realize...

they weren't

i never thought i'd live to see people give up on the fight against racism, corruption and brutality

christians are about to show everyone just how sh1tty life and America can be

Trump allies prepare to infuse ĎChristian nationalismí in second administration

Christian nationalists in America believe that the country was founded as a Christian nation and that Christian values should be prioritized throughout government and public life.
+47   

2 months ago '22        #6
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 17509 17 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
I like him better on the podcast for some reason... When he's on first take, he's a mark
+21   

2 months ago '09        #7
WasabiTuna 
Props total: 15414 15 K  Slaps total: 1948 1 K
 Qnzpimpin223 said 🔗
Nah. Voting Trump this year. Dems never gonna do sh1t for us. We supposed to wait another 60 years?
What do think trump and republicans are going to do?
+33   

2 months ago '10        #8
datguyjr 
Props total: 8023 8 K  Slaps total: 1361 1 K
 WasabiTuna said 🔗
Stop gaslighting. If you wanna vote for the Dems, cool. But more and more people are gonna vote Republican or sit it out.
+15   

2 months ago '22        #9
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 121368 121 K  Slaps total: 31490 31 K
 That Dude said 🔗
He is right and more people with a platform need to speak up. Donít give your vote to any side. Sit at home till the Dems decide to do something for the black community.
I've been saying "make the Democrats earn your vote" for years on boxden and all cats ever do is slap my posts or accuse me of being Republican and a white dude pretending to black. Democrats really got some of these n1ggas under a spell. Glad people are waking up tho.
+45   

2 months ago '22        #10
Qnzpimpin223 
Props total: 4408 4 K  Slaps total: 438 438
 WasabiTuna said 🔗
Republicans without trump..nothing.

Trump has shown that heís a people pleaser and has been influenced to look out for hip hop culture and Black American culture on numerous occasions during his presidency.

I think if Trump sees his African American numbers go up in the coming election (which is going to happen) we gonna eat again.

Thatís just my prediction.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #11
96jordan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14553 14 K  Slaps total: 1895 1 K
 datguyjr said 🔗
Stop gaslighting. If you wanna vote for the Dems, cool. But more and more people are gonna vote Republican or sit it out.
Didnít answer what he asked
+19   

2 months ago '22        #12
Trendsetter 
Props total: 2696 2 K  Slaps total: 221 221
To me it’s just another way to give Americans and those who are really suffering the finger

Like “we see y’all fu#k y’all”
+13   

2 months ago '22        #13
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 16550 16 K  Slaps total: 14882 14 K
 Eatsumcheese said 🔗
↪🔗
Trump 2024

Hop on the MAGA bandwagon or get run the fu#k over. We're going to make history in November. sh1t is gonna be a movie.

2 months ago '10        #14
datguyjr 
Props total: 8023 8 K  Slaps total: 1361 1 K
 96jordan said 🔗
Didnít answer what he asked
Deport illegals, which will benefit Black Americans.

Now, what are Democrats doing for Black people?
emoji
+14   

2 months ago '22        #15
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 36068 36 K  Slaps total: 8467 8 K

+19   

2 months ago '16        #16
96jordan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14553 14 K  Slaps total: 1895 1 K
 datguyjr said 🔗

emoji
How does that benefit us? Same leader / party btw that wants to remove birthright citizenship
+4   

2 months ago '13        #17
kmart21 
Props total: 7451 7 K  Slaps total: 732 732
 Eatsumcheese said 🔗
↪🔗
Thank you Stephen A!!!!
emoji

Someone talking with some sense for once. Adams needs to go!!!!
+6   

2 months ago '04        #18
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 109772 109 K  Slaps total: 14277 14 K
 Eatsumcheese said 🔗
↪🔗
I mean I really donít give a fu#k about it but itís a huge talking point for republicans so yea itís all bad

2 months ago '22        #19
TheWolf 
Props total: 3363 3 K  Slaps total: 2131 2 K
 Qnzpimpin223 said 🔗
They don’t sh1t for anybody except illegals and other countries lol

Surprise it took you all this long lol
+12   

2 months ago '08        #20
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54844 54 K  Slaps total: 4360 4 K
 yola said 🔗
are ya'll ready?

or you want to keep pretending a little longer?

2024 is going to be the election where "not white people" came together to recognize their conservative nature and embrace the plantation

thinking that Trump will do something where Biden didn't is the pinnacle of sunken place white savior culture

people will look back at 2024 and say "what the fu#k were they thinking???"

and most will realize...

they weren't

i never thought i'd live to see people give up on the fight against racism, corruption and brutality

christians are about to show everyone just how sh1tty life and America can be

Trump allies prepare to infuse ĎChristian nationalismí in second administration

Christian nationalists in America believe that the country was founded as a Christian nation and that Christian values should be prioritized throughout government and public life.
The problem is the Dems have been getting the black vote for free for a VERY long time. There will never be a "good time" to pull away from them but you have to at some point to create the tension that they HAVE to do something for black people to get their vote. This doesn't mean the Republican party will do a better job for Black America because I don't think they will. After all, they don't have to. BUT, if the Dems get a record-low black vote which causes them to lose, they will begin to understand in order to get the black vote back, they HAVE to make promises they can no longer break. They will have to put pen to paper to give Black America things they need instead of masking their help by giving it to everyone which doesn't benefit black people.

I'm not saying vote for Trump because he is NOT the answer. What I am saying is, use your vote to make your voice heard. That could be voting for Trump, voting for a write-in, or not voting at all. But whatever is done, the Dems need to hear your voice loud and clear about your displeasure and that doesn't work if you vote for them blindly.

Biden already has told you what he thinks of you... if you don't vote for me, you ain't black. These people don't think much of you as a whole, but you can force their hand as an individual.

Or not... and keep getting the same results which is nothing.
+21   

2 months ago '04        #21
DJ Maximum|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 71420 71 K  Slaps total: 4591 4 K
He was speaking some truth but that still aint gonna make me vote for trump tho
+12   

2 months ago '16        #22
Strong Side Iso 
Props total: 33428 33 K  Slaps total: 4334 4 K
"How do you PRINT MONEY?.....

FOR FOREIGN COUNTRIES!!!"

Damn.

Stephen A breathing that fire.
emoji

Last edited by Strong Side Iso; 02-21-2024 at 06:27 AM..
+14   

2 months ago '15        #23
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14631 14 K  Slaps total: 1215 1 K
I thought this vid was interesting. This dude was in NYC shelter system and gave his opinion on the whole migrant situation at 7:45:
🔗

+12   

2 months ago '05        #24
DatKidDex 
Props total: 3211 3 K  Slaps total: 558 558
 datguyjr said 🔗

emoji
What jobs do black people do that the illegals are going to take serious question.. there is a language barrier etc. Im not mad at illegals for taking jobs where they speak their native language or even if they are bilingual thats a plus. But ppl act like the illegals are gonna take the best jobs away from us.. Not right now.. maybe in a generation or 2 they will because of their work ethics.

2 months ago '18        #25
Thefootclan 
Props total: 787 787  Slaps total: 101 101
Weaponize your vote! Neither side will do anything until you control the vote. Dr. Claude Anderson been saying that, but I was surprised he kinda lead towards Biden the past election. People seemed to be spooked about Trump and his white supremacists movement, as if we haven't been living in that system for 400+ years.

Gun, ammo, training and community /repeat.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+17218
audio inside Nas - Define My Name (Produced By DJ Premier) 2024
238 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+4618