online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

ki1ler Mike Reveals That 'Michael' Is First Project In A Trilogy

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #1
312 page views
13 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x252
Props total: 312695 312 K  Slaps total: 10294 10 K
icon ki1ler Mike Reveals That 'Michael' Is First Project In A Trilogy

"ki1ler Mike has revealed that his Grammy Award winning album Michael is only the first in a trilogy of LPs, on which he has already resumed working.

The rapper stopped by Apple Music 1’s live interview set up in Las Vegas for the Super Bowl over the weekend, where he spoke with hosts Zane Lowe, Nadeska Alexis, Dotty and Eddie Francis. In a clip shared on Saturday (February 10), Mike surprised the hosts when he shared that, while his goal was to win a Grammy with Michael, he is already mapping out its sequels.

“The first album we got to kinda take the nine-year-old to where I’ve grown into as an adult, but I wanna cut deeper. There’s deeper levels to go, you know. We already plotting out what the next one’s gonna be, me and Cuz Lightyear were in the studio with Mike Will the next night. And we working.

“I just wanna work and produce works of art that’s gonna live long after I’m gone. So I can’t do that celebrating this too long. The celebration is fun, but after this, when I get back to Atlanta, I’ll be working.”

IG

On February 4, ki1ler Mike picked up all three of the 2024 Grammys for which his critically acclaimed album MICHAEL was nominated: Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance for the Andre 3000 and Future-assisted “Scientists & Engineers,” and the coveted Best Rap Album trophy for project itself.

The latter has sparked quite a bit of controversy over the past week, with young public figures like Kai Cenat going so far as to question who ki1ler Mike is.

The popular Twitch streamer reacted to Michael‘s victory with a profane rant, seemingly shocked that it had triumphed over Drake and 21 Savage‘s Her Loss, Travis Scott‘s Utopia, and Metro Boomin‘s Heroes & Villains (King’s Disease III by Nas was also nominated, but went unmentioned by Cenat).

On Friday (February 9), The Run The j3wels rapper stopped by the Baller Alert show to share his thoughts regarding Cenat’s recent comments about him.

After joking that he would “bring [Kai] a broom” after “sweeping” the Grammys, the “Never Scared” rapper shared that the popular YouTuber — and those who follow him — shouldn’t be afraid to explore different kinds of art.

“I’m just gonna say to young people out there: it ain’t nothing wrong with expanding, it ain’t nothin’ wrong with trying something else. You don’t have to always be in the crowd,” he said."

https://hiphopdx.com/news .. ichael-trilogy
@Two 40 Shorty @O1as @biscuit @ChampD1012 @NoLedge18720 @Redrum741 @BobbiHeadRagTopTone @Alessandro88 @GrgeClrk @Okka @dacoolestg @ThunnLanguage @Nahmeanuheard @Prodigital SC @BaseWhitaker @DeadleeThreat @Leatherfacefr @servesurite @problym_chyld04 @Badnewz100 @AndyMuller @MiNimE3 @Bklynzfinest @sauvies @NVious @NAKHI ALLAH @GorillaGlue @Real @jet fuel @D-Clutch @2MuchSauce @smokeytheblunt2 @P DRILLA @iamlegend24 @Captain Fresh @4evaabso @Cutty Olds @rello99 @PROV @jigga_benjamin @ol natl 44+ @BathWaterMelody @Bill Wallace @SPdaGOAT @stealthm91 @consigliereA @Shhon @TrillestTalk404 @BangEm904 @OGpremo @victorious187 @Pretty @youngmic @Knowledgeable @Ron Swanson @Kyu @True School 2 @hardcore bastad @talkofny2k4 @WaveForLife2 @Avon_Barksdale @EastAfrican @MightyHealthy2 @Taree @Naga Sadow @drose1985 @Adwerdz @Dino87 @CRL @akverse47 @VicDutch @TheLuminousOne @Beach city @Pushin P @Jikkles @Gotti Pippen @Ski1ly713 @whitesand @Tha Boss @Almightyvsop @BigBoo44 @KREW @I Am The Truth @CheebaHawk21 @fullpoundsdotel @Sucka Repellent @Okka @frankwhite @LarryFresh @NeroNalu @codeine
+8   

icon
best
icon
worst
13 comments

2 weeks ago '10        #2
ARosary 
Props total: 32155 32 K  Slaps total: 3060 3 K
Probably only n1gga that didn't care for album

2 weeks ago '04        #3
Real 
Props total: 47624 47 K  Slaps total: 6792 6 K
emoji

+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #4
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 85940 85 K  Slaps total: 8879 8 K
 ARosary said 🔗
Probably only n1gga that didn't care for album
was good but didnt hold my attention. there's also something i dont like about mike and lowkey feel guilty about it because i talk to people about supporting real artists putting out real music and he's 1 of them.

but something in me feels like he sabotaged andre to clear the lane for his album to be the 1 last year. sounds crazy but announcing your friends album prematurely without permission when you know they suffer from crippling anxiety seems crazy to me.

andre was clearly working on a hiphop album behind the scenes. mike announced it. EVERYbody started getting excited and hitting him up for a release date. andre retreated back into his safe place and dropped the flute album instead. mike got to keep his best album of the year which def woulda been #2 if andre dropped.

Last edited by shooter; 02-12-2024 at 06:29 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41613 41 K  Slaps total: 12387 12 K
 Real said 🔗
emoji

3k don't even fu#k with the minstrel show;
you said enough

🔗

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-12-2024 at 07:10 AM..

2 weeks ago '04        #6
Real 
 HARBINGER said 🔗
3k don't even fu#k with the minstrel show;
you said enough

🔗

emoji

2 weeks ago '05        #7
 Real said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji

what is the south saying? can you answer that?

🔗

emoji

2 weeks ago '04        #8
Real 
 HARBINGER said 🔗
what is the south saying? can you answer that?

https://youtube.com/shorts/EA_fx922A9Y?si=T8JMf-9Er5yaIQBg
"We still winning"

+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #9
 Real said 🔗
"We still winning"

matter of perspective

2 weeks ago '04        #10
Real 
 HARBINGER said 🔗
matter of perspective

+1   

2 weeks ago '22        #11
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x108
Props total: 183551 183 K  Slaps total: 214023 214 K
🔗

emoji
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #12
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 136883 136 K  Slaps total: 20240 20 K
cool, but when is he gunna make some music that sounds like the guy who fu#ked with Bernie Sanders?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #13
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x252 OP
Props total: 312695 312 K  Slaps total: 10294 10 K
🔗

+1   

2 weeks ago '22        #14
2Tru2lose2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2977 2 K  Slaps total: 341 341
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗
↪🔗
emoji
This sh1t was Immaculate the production was ridiculous it should've been a single
+3   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Elons Ex Nanny Telling a Crazy Story Bout Bro. Believable?
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Feb 21-Biden administration forgiving $1.2 billion in student debt for 153,000..
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+415
I'll honestly take this over a new Gta game.
57 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
props+1433
Video inside 🚨new j. Cole 👀
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop