online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Whiners Fans have a NEW EXCUSE this Year

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '14        #1
2511 page views
69 comments

215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 153229 153 K  Slaps total: 57880 57 K
icon Whiners Fans have a NEW EXCUSE this Year

Yall know these cry babies have their yearly excuse for losing...

philly337 said
All fu#kin game...

https://x.com/PatsBuzz/st .. 533774196?s=20

https://x.com/utjazzfocus .. 627014532?s=20

https://x.com/homefan2/st .. 671984157?s=20

https://x.com/dfsdavegome .. 212794212?s=20

https://x.com/RohithKanna .. 375225966?s=20

And there was wayyyyy more. All the sh1t was right in front of the refs and somehow me and everybody watching wh0ever want chiefs fans saw the sh1t in real time from a caner 50 yards away
emoji

Swear nfl got something against us. Us and the saints stay getting fu#ked

People can say it's crying, excuses whatever...its bullsh1t and they're blatantly cheating. It's impossible to miss those calls
"They cheated us" "The NFL got something against us"
@ahonui06@That Guy Fly@Kyu@WiLL@bayareapiff@dubsax@youngt22 @Peterparker@modalee@Chozen@The Bearded One@Trap$tar@rashadd@Sinamatik CFR@pierredaire@Xaiv@ShaDoW1 @VerbalAssassin@Petieparker@Krazie@fcm415@UrDoinGood@HeckDaMonsta@Jeans&Sneakers@Dice City@dot03 @Kjizzle03 @Jeezy187@ChickzNKickz @Eddiemia07 @chrishansen88 @GroovyJay @asap711
@greedy87 @29 26 @frenchalexander @Ill Fred @JamesFVegas @iamsweets
@efromthev @Damien2321 @franchise @TonyCartagena @Sco Dylan@FalconBuddha @Chronos @PhilthyRich @Still Numskull @YUNGCANIBUS@philly337@aaf192020 @TheTruth2345 @Usukaz2@Steve07@big leo 415@esham24 @Jwardisback3rd

emoji
+14   

icon
best
icon
worst
69 comments

2 weeks ago '15        #2
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 115471 115 K  Slaps total: 43214 43 K
There’s consistent statistical proof of the saints being cheated over 4 year span . Them no proof.

This one is legit for KC. Last years was not they were aided by referee help to beat Burrow. This one I can’t say anything about its earned.

2 weeks ago '18        #3
street heat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16682 16 K  Slaps total: 4342 4 K
They got a whole touchdown that should not have counted. Take your L like a man
+24   

2 weeks ago '14        #4
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33 OP
 rashadd said 🔗
Crazy I noticed most of them in real time. Refs was flagging us like crazy in that 1st qrt but was letting all that sh1t go. Our guys getting tackled right in front of the refs

philly337 said 🔗
It's bullsh1t...there's way more I saw in real time but these are all I saw on Twitter. They did the same sh1t last time we played them (why bosa mentioned them holding leading up to this game). That 3rd and 14 to tyreke in 20 was same sh1t...would have been game over. Then there was helmet to helmet to jimmy..holding our receivers and shot

fu#k em..cheating *******
emoji

philly337 said 🔗
He's outplaying the potential goat
emoji

emoji
+14   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
Infamous1 
Props total: 31827 31 K  Slaps total: 7388 7 K
KC didnt really benefit from the refs except a holding call which was obvious when the Niners were in the redzone. Its Shanahan that goofed with the playcalling on 2 crucial 3rd down plays for the Niners that could of ended the game

Last edited by Infamous1; 02-12-2024 at 03:04 AM..
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
skillahmang 
Props total: 83281 83 K  Slaps total: 15922 15 K
Philly is so ass

How do u even have the audacity

2 weeks ago '14        #7
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33 OP

+13   

2 weeks ago '07        #8
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x221
Props total: 255635 255 K  Slaps total: 43436 43 K
 6Fraud said 🔗
There’s consistent statistical proof of the saints being cheated over 4 year span . Them no proof.

This one is legit for KC. Last years was not they were aided by referee help to beat Burrow. This one I can’t say anything about its earned.

Refs threw this pass
+7   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 81696 81 K  Slaps total: 21910 21 K
Thread backfired on the obssessed fat ass

Literally got this dude making thread after thread because I embarra$s him daily
emoji

Fat a$s redneck didn't post one time in two weeks hiding under a rock then the second the clock struck zero here he comes feeling vindicated Because we exposed the eagles and they lost to baker mayfield lmaoooo

Watch him ignore this again...

philly337 said 🔗
Have you ever played in a football league growing up? Middle or high school?

emoji

Watch as you ignore lmaooooo

I wonder how I'm able to predict you haven't
emoji

emoji
And coming from the same guy whi was crying about the gra$s on the field last year when the niners wete actually getting held every play
emoji

Not refs or bad calls

The field they both played on
emoji

↪🔗

215Philly said 🔗
NFL has to do better, no way the biggest event of the year being played on that crap.

↪🔗
↪🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗
 215Philly said 🔗
↪🔗
↪🔗
 215Philly said 🔗
So you good with the NFL putting the championship on the worst field? Stick to the topic
 215Philly said 🔗
Players force injuries, the league controls the arena
emoji
 215Philly said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji
You can read this when you wake up around lunch time to walk your mom's dogs before she gets home and yells at you
emoji

Last edited by philly337; 02-12-2024 at 06:38 AM..

2 weeks ago '13        #10
FlareMafia 
Props total: 24539 24 K  Slaps total: 2401 2 K
 6Fraud said 🔗

Bruh nobody gives a fu#k about the damn Saints. Them n1ggas window BEEN closed.. fu#k EM!
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
And post the actual videos fruit pop

You know nobody clicking those
emoji

game...

2 weeks ago '21        #12
UnderGroundKid 
Props total: 2852 2 K  Slaps total: 358 358
I fu#k with the 9er fans on here, but they were posting a lot of stats about Purdy being the better QB and Mahomes being the game manager.

On top of that, they were making excuses before the game even started, from practice field conditions to fire alarms. They're SOFT.

Brock ain't it, and I don't want to hear about this ever again.
emoji
+15   

2 weeks ago '21        #13
UnderGroundKid 
 philly337 said 🔗
And post the actual videos fruit pop

You know nobody clicking those
emoji

game...

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗
The 9ers were holding ALL fu#king game and their first TD shouldn't have counted. The refs were also spotting the ball horrible for the Chiefs, two or three spots were short of the first even though the player passed the marker.

STILL WON. Y'all were crying before the game started, I knew the 9ers lost once I heard them crying and so did the Chiefs.

Turned ur bi#ch a$s to 6fraud quick. Take ur fu#kin L h0e.
+16   

2 weeks ago '06        #14
 UnderGroundKid said 🔗
The 9ers were holding ALL fu#king game and their first TD shouldn't have counted. The refs were also spotting the ball horrible for the Chiefs, two or three spots were short of the first even though the player passed the marker.

STILL WON. Y'all were crying before the game started, I knew the 9ers lost once I heard them crying and so did the Chiefs.
Get the fu#k out here

Chiefs held literally every fu#kin play and every time on 3rd or when he was about to get sacked. Yall going to name 1-2 plays when I can literally go back and shiw abkut 20-15 easily the chiefs had (sh1t I already posted 7)

And there a difference in some sh1t that happens fast away from where the official amd you only know because Romo called it out onnreplay and one where the official is looking straight at the sh1t and we got people in real time calling it out live with camera 50 feet away and still nk whistle (happend like 7 times last night and wasn't even watching with niner fans
emoji

When a dude is running free about to smash mahomes, all eyes on him, and see his momentum immediacy stop. Hand across his stomach from defender behind, and gets tackled to the ground it ain't the same bi#ch

2 weeks ago '21        #15
UnderGroundKid 
 philly337 said 🔗
Get the fu#k out here

Chiefs held literally every fu#kin play and every time on 3rd or when he was about to get sacked. Yall going to name 1-2 plays when I can literally go back and shiw abkut 20-15 easily the chiefs had (sh1t I already posted 7)

And there a difference in some sh1t that happens fast away from where the official amd you only know because Romo called it out onnreplay and one where the official is looking straight at the sh1t and we got people in real time calling it out live with camera 50 feet away and still nk whistle (happend like 7 times last night and wasn't even watching with niner fans
emoji

When a dude is running free about to smash mahomes, all eyes on him, and see his momentum immediacy stop. Hand across his stomach from defender behind, and gets tackled to the ground it ain't the same bi#ch
I'm not doing this with ur hurt a$s right now. I could do the same thing and pull up a bunch of hold plays but I'm not a bi#ch and also we won so why would I do that?

Y'all have been calling holding since Monday that's why it's fu#k you.

If we lost, I would have gave Y'all props and kept it pushing but u gotta cry and make excuses. SOFT.
+8   

2 weeks ago '06        #16
 UnderGroundKid said 🔗
I'm not doing this with ur hurt a$s right now. I could do the same thing and pull up a bunch of hold plays but I'm not a bi#ch and also we won so why would I do that?

Y'all have been calling holding since Monday that's why it's fu#k you.

If we lost, I would have gave Y'all props and kept it pushing but u gotta cry and make excuses. SOFT.
Because that's all they fu#king do

And no you can't lmao. You can nitpick some ticky tack sh1t here snd there but you can't post our oline tackling defenders when their abut to get a sack clear as day 7 times
emoji

2 weeks ago '21        #17
UnderGroundKid 
 philly337 said 🔗
Because that's all they fu#king do

And no you can't lmao. You can nitpick some ticky tack sh1t here snd there but you can't post our oline tackling defenders when their abut to get a sack clear as day 7 times
emoji
n1gga I sat and watched the game just like you, y'all lost straight up and Brock Purdy is not a game changer.

Like I said, ur SOFT and ur franchise is frail since Montana and Young retired. This couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base.

I tried to keep it respectful but if u trying to discredit the dynasty u can suck a d1ck
emoji
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 81250 81 K  Slaps total: 11877 11 K
I didn't see that rb tackling fred warner.. holy sh1t
emoji
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #19
 Lite said 🔗
I didn't see that rb tackling fred warner.. holy sh1t
emoji
Son I didn't even see the play after that...saw him get tackled threw my hands up and turned away...was bosa on that tyreke playbill over again. And sh1t was all game. There's litterally like 5 more I remember off top like that

Another angle

Physically impossible for refs not to see that shiit

And just like the bosa sh1t with tyreke would have been 3rd and 16 (hill would have been 3rd and 25)

Is what it is...like i said in fat a$s who quoted my in first post. Say its crying whatever but sh1t happened over and over on crucial plays and decided they want to be in denial or not. Yea shannahan a dumb fu#k...yea we lost Dre and they started eating us up in the pa$s after...yea our dc was a dumb a$s playing soft coverage...yea we fumbled a punt....yea we fumbled on first drive....even with all that still probably win without these bullsh1t calls

Saints only teammate know who keep getting fu#ked like this and nobody says nothing and just accept it and pretend there's equals missed calls on both sides (then post some sh1t that ain't even close)
emoji

Last edited by philly337; 02-12-2024 at 07:30 AM..

2 weeks ago '09        #20
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 129880 129 K  Slaps total: 28479 28 K
crying about refs after that pathetic performance from the offense and head coach has to be a joke
+11   

2 weeks ago '06        #21
 TriniSoldier said 🔗
crying about refs after that pathetic performance from the offense and head coach has to be a joke
Would expect nothing less from a fan of a team who has multiple super bowls from cheating
emoji

2 weeks ago '13        #22
Prime Dilfer 
Props total: 25318 25 K  Slaps total: 6123 6 K
That n1gga is sad. Every single game they lose, he takes pictures of his TV and finds a bunch of random tweets saying they got cheated.

Never seen him complaining after a win though
emoji
guess those are always fair and balanced games
+17   

2 weeks ago '06        #23
 Prime Dilfer said 🔗
That n1gga is sad. Every single game they lose, he takes pictures of his TV and finds a bunch of random tweets saying they got cheated.

Never seen him complaining after a win though
emoji
guess those are always fair and balanced games
Suck a d1ck pale ******
emoji

And you mean visual evidence when clowns like ypu pretend the sh1t didn't happen to prove without a doubt it's facts
emoji

It's because the refs have some weird a$s vendetta against us and the Saints fruit pop

These are ticky tack plays or just calls you can miss..theyre obvious as fu#k

Get back watching only fans d1ck cheese

Last edited by philly337; 02-12-2024 at 07:45 AM..

2 weeks ago '14        #24
rashadd 
Props total: 49114 49 K  Slaps total: 4648 4 K
 philly337 said 🔗
Son I didn't even see the play after that...saw him get tackled threw my hands up and turned away...was bosa on that tyreke playbill over again. And sh1t was all game. There's litterally like 5 more I remember off top like that

Another angle

↪🔗

↪🔗

Physically impossible for refs not to see that shiit

And just like the bosa sh1t with tyreke would have been 3rd and 16 (hill would have been 3rd and 25)

Is what it is...like i said in fat a$s who quoted my in first post. Say its crying whatever but sh1t happened over and over on crucial plays and decided they want to be in denial or not. Yea shannahan a dumb fu#k...yea we lost Dre and they started eating us up in the pa$s after...yea our dc was a dumb a$s playing soft coverage...yea we fumbled a punt....yea we fumbled on first drive....even with all that still probably win without these bullsh1t calls

Saints only teammate know who keep getting fu#ked like this and nobody says nothing and just accept it and pretend there's equals missed calls on both sides (then post some sh1t that ain't even close)
emoji
Lol dude holding on to Warner like Leonardo did ol girl on the titanic movie. And then dudes talking about “they can find the same of us doing it.”

emoji

+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #25
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 90119 90 K  Slaps total: 15509 15 K

ph@ggot OP Hid For 2-3 Weeks And Now Can Stop Thinking About Me, 4 AM Thinking About Me And @🔗 @🔗
emoji

Weren’t ph@ggot Eagle Fans Crying About The Gra$s Last Year
emoji

Last edited by TonyCartagena; 02-12-2024 at 08:04 AM..
+2   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+177
logo Lou Williams how easy it is to Go Broke Post NBA Career
98 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Benzino Says Em Racist Tapes Came Out When He Was 21, NOT A Kid. "Emine..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Feb 24 - On life support’: Hospital officials warn dozens of Alabama hospitals..
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
2/24.....discrimination chamber australia starts at 5am new york time
416 comments
2 days ago
@misc