online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Feb 12 - Woman Charged With Death of Her Child, After Mistakenly Putting Child In Oven

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '18        #1
1059 page views
55 comments

FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 129936 129 K  Slaps total: 26361 26 K
icon Feb 12 - Woman Charged With Death of Her Child, After Mistakenly Putting Child In Oven

https://abcnews.go.com/US .. y?id=107139311

A mother in Kansas City, Missouri, has been arrested and charged in the death of her 1-month-old infant after allegedly mistakenly placing the baby in an oven instead of a crib, the prosecutor's office said.

Mariah Thomas, 26, has been charged with a Cla$s A felony, first-degree endangering the welfare of a child, in the death of her baby, Jackson County prosecutor Jean Peters Baker announced Saturday.

"We appreciate all first responders who worked this scene and the prosecutors who went to the scene in order to issue these charges," Baker said in a press release. "We acknowledge the gruesome nature of this tragedy and our hearts are weighted by the loss of this precious life. We trust the criminal justice system to respond appropriately to these awful circumstances."

Police officers were dispatched to a residence in the Manheim Park neighborhood of Kansas City at around 1:30 p.m. local time Friday, responding to a call about a nonbreathing infant, according to court documents filed Saturday and obtained by ABC News.

Upon arrival, officers observed the infant victim had apparent burn wounds, according to the court documents. The Kansas City Fire Department responded and declared the 1-month-old dead at the scene, according to the court documents.

Thomas alleged she was putting the child down for a nap and accidentally mistakenly placed the child in the oven instead of the crib, according to the court documents.

"I thought I put [infant's name redacted] in her crib, and I accidentally put her in the oven," Thomas allegedly told the infant's grandfather, who gave a statement to police, according to the court documents.

Court records do not yet show if Thomas has an attorney representing her.

If convicted, Thomas could face anywhere from 10 years to life in prison, according to Missouri state law.

YT
+1   

icon
best
icon
worst
55 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61 OP
How do you mistakenly put your child in a Oven?

emoji
+22   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
1000bluntz 
Props total: 48262 48 K  Slaps total: 10439 10 K
 FireBeats said 🔗

emoji
Come on man, people mistake ovens for cribs all the time!

I wonder what kind of drugs this bi#ch was on?!
+11   

2 weeks ago '15        #4
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 82470 82 K  Slaps total: 11726 11 K
That fat bich really couldn’t think of any other excuse or stradegy than that? You know she’s so fukin slow she thinks people were going to believe that. I bet she gets an attitude the first few times someone calls her out on it when she says that. “What you think I’m lying?”, “you calling me a fukin lier?” “You think I would lie about my baby like that?”

I know me and some on BX used to joke about public executions… I’m starting to think it really isn’t that bad of idea for drastic circumstances. I saw an interview with that little North Korean chick that was making the rounds awhile back. She did talk about seeing public executions and how it did scrare the masses into following the rules.
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
WhoThaFuk 
Props total: 7409 7 K  Slaps total: 533 533
This bi#ch got an open top oven? Bogus. The baby was still young enough to surrender under the safe haven law.
+6   

2 weeks ago '22        #6
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 52804 52 K  Slaps total: 11660 11 K
I believe the ditzy bi#ch but murder is murder. Abortion is illegal so baking babies is highly illegal

2 weeks ago '18        #7
 Voodoopocalypse said 🔗
I believe the ditzy bi#ch but murder is murder. Abortion is illegal so baking babies is highly illegal
You believe her? Really?
+4   

2 weeks ago '07        #8
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 136883 136 K  Slaps total: 20240 20 K
uhh, ok, you mistook the oven for a crib

that's hard to believe, but ok, but since when do you turn a crib on?

she might as well of said she got confused and mistook the kid for something she was baking
+5   

2 weeks ago '22        #9
 FireBeats said 🔗
You believe her? Really?
I believe she dumb enough to do that
emoji
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #10
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 136883 136 K  Slaps total: 20240 20 K
 Voodoopocalypse said 🔗
Abortion is illegal so baking babies is highly illegal
abortion is only illegal in plantation cultures

the bombs your culture drops should be illegal tho

2 weeks ago '22        #11
 yola said 🔗
abortion is only illegal in plantation cultures

the bombs your culture drops should be illegal tho
my culture? you projecting
emoji

2 weeks ago '04        #12
kalico17  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4446 4 K  Slaps total: 470 470
 FireBeats said 🔗

emoji
Not just mistakenly put the baby in the oven
She proceeded to set the temp and turn the oven on lol
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #13
Kay Kuttah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 45628 45 K  Slaps total: 2713 2 K
Fat bi#ches will eat anything, smh. Burn this h0e
+2   

2 weeks ago '22        #14
Crispy Beast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5258 5 K  Slaps total: 634 634
For arguments sake, let’s say we believe that she actually did mistakenly put the child in the oven. Are we also supposed to believe that she mistakenly turned it on?

Last edited by Crispy Beast; 02-12-2024 at 04:01 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '24        #15
Mixbag 
Props total: 2034 2 K  Slaps total: 661 661
 DamianDragunov said 🔗
That fat bich really couldn’t think of any other excuse or stradegy than that? You know she’s so fukin slow she thinks people were going to believe that. I bet she gets an attitude the first few times someone calls her out on it when she says that. “What you think I’m lying?”, “you calling me a fukin lier?” “You think I would lie about my baby like that?”

I know me and some on BX used to joke about public executions… I’m starting to think it really isn’t that bad of idea for drastic circumstances. I saw an interview with that little North Korean chick that was making the rounds awhile back. She did talk about seeing public executions and how it did scrare the masses into following the rules.
You know what I hope I see your white a$s in the next thread a white bi#ch does something crazy but you’ll likely dodge the thread

Like @🔗 bi#ch a$s dodges threads of his pristine white criminal bi#ches

2 weeks ago '15        #16
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 82470 82 K  Slaps total: 11726 11 K
 Mixbag said 🔗
You know what I hope I see your white a$s in the next thread a white bi#ch does something crazy but you’ll likely dodge the thread

Like @🔗 bi#ch a$s dodges threads of his pristine white criminal bi#ches

You really think I give a fuk about the color of a mother that ki1ls her kid? You believe I’d have any sympathy whatsoever if she was white??
Stop it.. A mother ki1ls her child and I wouldn’t feel a tiny minuscule difference. What the fuk is wrong with you. Really trying to interject race amd some kind of defense of her because I said mean things about a child ki1ler. Go look at past threads when the bich was white.. .: I can guarantee there was so sympathy given by me at all. “Dodge threads”??? Really?
I don’t dodge sht and damn well know white folks are just as fukin grimey amd heartless and anybody else.. you would never see me trying to defend a child ki1ler like you doing right now. You clearly the one that needs checked. Not me. Another thing is I damn well KK-s this psycho bich by no means represents all black women, just like some white psycho child ki1ler don’t represent all white bi#ches.. so there’s absolutely no reason for me to avoid a thread because the ki1ler was white. You on the other hand seem to think this way with your actions. You need to look in the mirror with trying to make sure nobody to harsh on a baby ki1lee because you match skin shades and can’t have someone who doesn’t share the shade disrespect her.
Sht, some white bi#ch does some sht like that, I would except all fukin peope to diss her.. no matter the shade. You got me and some sht mixed up..

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 02-12-2024 at 10:42 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #17
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 71502 71 K  Slaps total: 15269 15 K
There’s a joke here but I won’t make it.

But yall dont think abortions should be legal smh

2 weeks ago '22        #18
RockyIII 
Props total: 12719 12 K  Slaps total: 4513 4 K
 FireBeats said 🔗

emoji
I donno but I wish @🔗 crackwh0re momma would have done this to him.. would have saved the world from a bottom bi#ch being alive

2 weeks ago '18        #19
 kalico17 said 🔗
Not just mistakenly put the baby in the oven
She proceeded to set the temp and turn the oven on lol
emoji
+1   

2 weeks ago '22        #20
Mick Dundee 
Props total: 8368 8 K  Slaps total: 2237 2 K
If it was a white woman people here would be celebrating

2 weeks ago '04        #21
kalico17  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4446 4 K  Slaps total: 470 470
 Jimmy Serrano said 🔗
How?
+2   

2 weeks ago '22        #22
RockyIII 
Props total: 12719 12 K  Slaps total: 4513 4 K
 kalico17 said 🔗
How?
That’s one of dc3003 racist accounts homie. Pay no mind to his bi#ch ass.. all he does is cry and play victim while enjoying his privilege
+1   

2 weeks ago '23        #23
v3mp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21639 21 K  Slaps total: 2321 2 K
Bump, these bi#ches are evil.

2 weeks ago '23        #24
v3mp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21639 21 K  Slaps total: 2321 2 K
 Jimmy Serrano said 🔗

If it was a white woman this thread would’ve been on the front page already.

2 weeks ago '17        #25
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 38932 38 K  Slaps total: 4670 4 K
Mistakenly? Hang her

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Elons Ex Nanny Telling a Crazy Story Bout Bro. Believable?
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+415
I'll honestly take this over a new Gta game.
57 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Feb 21-Biden administration forgiving $1.2 billion in student debt for 153,000..
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props-242
logo Kobe's dunks were super mid in the dunk contest
37 comments
1 day ago
@sports