online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Ice Spice loking out of place as she celebrates Chiefs win

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '20        #1
6103 page views
123 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x176
Props total: 30901 30 K  Slaps total: 5786 5 K
icon Ice Spice loking out of place as she celebrates Chiefs win

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/oWOd5ZP-PXA

YT

Last edited by Eatsumcheese; 02-11-2024 at 11:00 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
123 comments

2 weeks ago '07        #2
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 147558 147 K  Slaps total: 18070 18 K
that whole box looked random
+79   

2 weeks ago '08        #3
Skilly713 
Props total: 67877 67 K  Slaps total: 4618 4 K
Ice Spice don’t need you n1ggas no more she on to bigger and better things and I can’t even knock it she’s already over achieved far as I’m concerned.

All off image non off talent. What a time to be alive.
+122   

2 weeks ago '10        #4
jmheight1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 44003 44 K  Slaps total: 6688 6 K
Not really
+10   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
AdRock 
Props total: 18072 18 K  Slaps total: 2793 2 K
Yeah why the fu#k is she in the mix now? This sh1t has gotten really stupid, really fast.
+45   

2 weeks ago '20        #6
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 67861 67 K  Slaps total: 5197 5 K
 AdRock said 🔗
Yeah why the fu#k is she in the mix now? This sh1t has gotten really stupid, really fast.
Wasn’t ice spice added to a Taylor swift song bc her bf before kelce was saying racist sh1t about her?

Seems like all her relationships are calculated
emoji
+43   

2 weeks ago '22        #7
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x108
Props total: 184031 184 K  Slaps total: 214703 214 K

+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #8
octane 
Props total: 22359 22 K  Slaps total: 3380 3 K
 Eatsumcheese said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗

fu#k that. I want to fu#k the sh1t out of Blake Lively. i see why Ryan put 3 babies in that.
+16   

2 weeks ago '13        #9
2000mfplusplus 
Props total: 19378 19 K  Slaps total: 1703 1 K
she came up frfr
+11   

2 weeks ago '04        #10
ddash 
Props total: 127915 127 K  Slaps total: 8975 8 K
 Ski1ly713 said 🔗
Ice Spice don’t need you n1ggas no more she on to bigger and better things and I can’t even knock it she’s already over achieved far as I’m concerned.

All off image non off talent. What a time to be alive.
emoji
emoji

POWER RAPS said 🔗
Wasn’t ice spice added to a Taylor swift song bc her bf before kelce was saying racist sh1t about her?

Seems like all her relationships are calculated
emoji
Yes that did happen.idk if thats why she was added but timing was around that moment
+8   

2 weeks ago '12        #11
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 17693 17 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
They really trying to push that trash a$s chick on everyone lmao!!!
+32   

2 weeks ago '22        #12
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 15416 15 K  Slaps total: 1095 1 K
She needs that validation and acceptance like all hoodrat hyemas need from Europeans.. she looks out of place and awkward but that European American acceptance was all she yearned for.

now she feels she made it because lily white swift found a good girl to be her tagalong puppy just like Kim k has those black twins from ATL...

Some of the most ignorant black females who despise black men desire and have an affinity for European American validation and vice versa for males of that ilk
+27   

2 weeks ago '15        #13
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 134659 134 K  Slaps total: 7566 7 K
The game is crazy. I literally still think this bihh is nobody based off the talent she’s displayed. Wild times. Props to her though.

Like Mase said I would still be trying to just give her a slice of pizza.
emoji
+19   

2 weeks ago '11        #14
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 66551 66 K  Slaps total: 2782 2 K
She loked alright
+6   

2 weeks ago '20        #15
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45255 45 K  Slaps total: 3542 3 K
 AdRock said 🔗
Because Taylor and Ice Spice are signed to WME…. Just like Usher & Drake…and the awkward white interview girl who sat down with drake so yeah you right @🔗… it’s all calculated… the answer to the question is the question itself…

Why are these people together…
emoji

All this sh1t corporate these people aren’t friends. I guarantee there were zoom meetings with 8 bored people on the line to put this sh1t together lol…just like the year Pepsi put hip hop at the Super Bowl did the first time.

In addition to WME…Usher is signed to former apple exec Larry Jackson’s label Gamma

And just happened to perform at the Apple Halftime show…

this is how celebs/companies that trade off of brands and celebrity make money… this is rich friends playing high level money making games… which behind the scenes is the purpose of all that u see

Last edited by gogosunday; 02-12-2024 at 12:16 AM..
+36   

2 weeks ago '19        #16
Boxedin1 
Props total: 16491 16 K  Slaps total: 3644 3 K
 d1ck2Gutta said 🔗
She needs that validation and acceptance like all hoodrat hyemas need from Europeans.. she looks out of place and awkward but that European American acceptance was all she yearned for.

now she feels she made it because lily white swift found a good girl to be her tagalong puppy just like Kim k has those black twins from ATL...

Some of the most ignorant black females who despise black men desire and have an affinity for European American validation and vice versa for males of that ilk
They've been trying to push Taylor Swift on us for the last 6 months.
Bih team is trying their hardest to come for Beyonce fan base on bx

A few of us have stated that Taylor reminds us of the popular caucasian girl in school who is never seen talking to black people. So now they put her with the high yellow plant

Nikki, Megan, latto , glorila and cardi too ratchet
So they went with the mellow on
Drake would have been too obvious

Last edited by Boxedin1; 02-12-2024 at 12:22 AM..
+12   

2 weeks ago '07        #17
varun313 
Props total: 14600 14 K  Slaps total: 1799 1 K
 d1ck2Gutta said 🔗

Broook what u just said...I know a latina in long beach who kinda pushes this narrative she wants to dress a certain way but only men in Europe would appreciate it.

Then another time talked about moving to Italy or something in the future

And the whole time she is a ratchet/hoodrat who does ratchet sh1t with her homegirls but pushes the classy look online and on dates

So this a common thing?
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #18
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 108815 108 K  Slaps total: 8425 8 K
Smart Business move
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #19
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12270 12 K  Slaps total: 15731 15 K
She ain't look awkward

2 weeks ago '06        #20
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 9758 9 K  Slaps total: 3494 3 K
Da fu#k? She ain't look outta place at all. Damn. You got issues. $TFU
+9   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
Jwin 
Props total: 4463 4 K  Slaps total: 576 576
 gogosunday said 🔗
Because Taylor and Ice Spice are signed to WME…. Just like Usher & Drake…and the awkward white interview girl who sat down with drake so yeah you right @🔗… it’s all calculated… the answer to the question is the question itself…

Why are these people together…
emoji

All this sh1t corporate these people aren’t friends. I guarantee there were zoom meetings with 8 bored people on the line to put this sh1t together lol…just like the year Pepsi put hip hop at the Super Bowl did the first time.

In addition to WME…Usher is signed to former apple exec Larry Jackson’s label Gamma

And just happened to perform at the Apple Halftime show…

this is how celebs/companies that trade off of brands and celebrity make money… this is rich friends playing high level money making games… which behind the scenes is the purpose of all that u see

It’s a business at the end of the day. Ice has very good management. Has less to do with her talent. Drake even stopped dealing with her when he noticed she was trying to finesse. He wanted to sign her. I think she’s dealing with the same people who were trying to get that garbage one hit Whoopty cat off the ground.
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #22
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 178322 178 K  Slaps total: 14387 14 K
The entire Chiefs team just destroying that b00ty from behind all night with the Championship ring on right after the game

+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #23
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 18038 18 K  Slaps total: 2266 2 K
Ice Spice the type to become a Fox pundit in her 40's sh1tting on n1ggas, Hip Hop and the culture. Talking about she White Hispanic now.

Watch my prophetic words
+21   

2 weeks ago '20        #24
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x68
Props total: 169220 169 K  Slaps total: 15736 15 K
Lana Del Rey was the best looking chick in that box.
+13   

2 weeks ago '07        #25
zynnlahh 
Props total: 5005 5 K  Slaps total: 538 538
The attendance in that sky box was so calculated that her ratchet a$s didn't know what to do but to cheer when the beckies cheered then go back to looking like this
emoji
right after
+21   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+279
Suki is a whole minstrel show at this point
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Benzino Says Em Racist Tapes Came Out When He Was 21, NOT A Kid. "Emine..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Feb 24 - On life support’: Hospital officials warn dozens of Alabama hospitals..
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+173
logo Lou Williams how easy it is to Go Broke Post NBA Career
98 comments
1 day ago
@sports