online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Feb 11 - Bodycam video of deputies shooting woman in east Harris County released

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '06        #1
328 page views
13 comments

nightmare  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18009 18 K  Slaps total: 674 674
Feb 11 - Bodycam video of deputies shooting woman in east Harris County released

YT

YT

Last edited by nightmare; 02-11-2024 at 06:48 PM..
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
13 comments

2 weeks ago '04        #2
Chokeabiish 
Props total: 16408 16 K  Slaps total: 1556 1 K
Defend the police

2 weeks ago '04        #3
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 121868 121 K  Slaps total: 8000 8 K
Welp
+1   

2 weeks ago '23        #4
Yopa 
Props total: 13203 13 K  Slaps total: 3623 3 K
Clear case of murder, law enforcement is way to trigger happy , no one is safe in their own home

Last edited by Yopa; 02-11-2024 at 07:01 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #5
nightmare  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 Yopa said 🔗
Clear case of murder, law enforcement is way to trigger happy , no one is safe in their own home
the woman survived, but youre right
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #6
Supreme7 
Props total: 11554 11 K  Slaps total: 2048 2 K
This sick
+1   

2 weeks ago '23        #7
Yopa 
Props total: 13203 13 K  Slaps total: 3623 3 K
🔗

Looks like they shot a sista , why is the police department putting 2 females on the night shift ?

Last edited by Yopa; 02-11-2024 at 07:27 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Berr 
Props total: 3871 3 K  Slaps total: 550 550
All those shots I'm surprised no other neighbors got hit

2 weeks ago '06        #9
 Berr said 🔗
All those shots I'm surprised no other neighbors got hit
thats another thing i was thinking about, if the people in the house were on some different type of time, both officers would have gotten folded

2 weeks ago '23        #10
Frank Lucas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 38128 38 K  Slaps total: 9918 9 K
Where are all the "Blue Lives matter & Back the blue" crowd 4 stories like this?
emoji

the lady yelled out "I dont have a weapon and they still emptied clips into her home.. smh
+1   

1 week ago '06        #11
tonygunz 
Props total: 5412 5 K  Slaps total: 274 274
Everyone has the right to be safe in their own home, and not fear being shot, especially by police. After watching the video, if I'm being completely impartial, i think it's more a case of sh1t just being an unfortunate mistake. I know with some of y'all it's fu#k 12 regardless and ain't watch the video, but here's the facts:

1. Police are called to apartment complex about a break-in
2. They go to that unit, but there was no evidence of an intruder.
3. While there, a neighbor alerts them to a break-in at another unit.
4. They go to that apartment and there is a broken window with blinds raised and gla$s on the ground, looking like someone broke in.
5. They bang on the door and announce themselves as being from the Sheriff's Office.
6. A lady comes to the door with a gun
7. Police unload and the lady got hit (non-life-threatening injury)
8. The lady came out afterwards saying that she lived there and didn't have a weapon.
9. The lady broke into her own crib cus she didn't have her key.
10. A gun was recovered from the unit, believed to be the one the lady was holding.

Lady prolly ain't hear that it was the police, came to the door with the strap thinking someone was breaking into her crib, and cops thought she was someone who broke in given the way sh1t looked when they pulled up.

1 week ago '06        #12
 tonygunz said 🔗
Everyone has the right to be safe in their own home, and not fear being shot, especially by police. After watching the video, if I'm being completely impartial, i think it's more a case of sh1t just being an unfortunate mistake. I know with some of y'all it's fu#k 12 regardless and ain't watch the video, but here's the facts:

1. Police are called to apartment complex about a break-in
2. They go to that unit, but there was no evidence of an intruder.
3. While there, a neighbor alerts them to a break-in at another unit.
4. They go to that apartment and there is a broken window with blinds raised and gla$s on the ground, looking like someone broke in.
5. They bang on the door and announce themselves as being from the Sheriff's Office.
6. A lady comes to the door with a gun
7. Police unload and the lady got hit (non-life-threatening injury)
8. The lady came out afterwards saying that she lived there and didn't have a weapon.
9. The lady broke into her own crib cus she didn't have her key.
10. A gun was recovered from the unit, believed to be the one the lady was holding.

Lady prolly ain't hear that it was the police, came to the door with the strap thinking someone was breaking into her crib, and cops thought she was someone who broke in given the way sh1t looked when they pulled up.
overall i agree. but the response to the woman coming out was completely off the rails. first cop went into complete panic mode and was just shooting to not die. the 2nd cop was at least trying to gauge the situation after the initial few shots. but other girl just kept shooting

point is, these mfs, especially the one on the left, shouldnt be cops regardless of intent, but i recognize that the situation was tense

1 week ago '06        #13
tonygunz 
Props total: 5412 5 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 nightmare said 🔗
overall i agree. but the response to the woman coming out was completely off the rails. first cop went into complete panic mode and was just shooting to not die. the 2nd cop was at least trying to gauge the situation after the initial few shots. but other girl just kept shooting

point is, these mfs, especially the one on the left, shouldnt be cops regardless of intent, but i recognize that the situation was tense
Yea, you're right. She was super scary. In most of these shootings that involve cops, usually you'll hear a "drop the weapon", but seems like as soon as she saw lady approach the door with a gun, she panicked.

1 week ago '22        #14
Voodoogeddon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 21154 21 K  Slaps total: 6375 6 K
Give them the nitro shots. Premeditated murder

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Elons Ex Nanny Telling a Crazy Story Bout Bro. Believable?
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Feb 21-Biden administration forgiving $1.2 billion in student debt for 153,000..
134 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+593
Video inside Jeezy TinyDesk
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+413
I'll honestly take this over a new Gta game.
56 comments
2 days ago
@games