online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Stellar Blade director explains how the PS5 action game is really an RPG

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '12        #1
154 page views
2 comments

Bazileus 
Props total: 14461 14 K  Slaps total: 3162 3 K
icon Stellar Blade director explains how the PS5 action game is really an RPG

You might have already been won over by Stellar Blade's ultra-stylish action and even more stylish protagonist, but the director has now delved deeper into the roleplaying side of things, explaining how "you can change your Eve."

"There are multiple choices that you choose from the beginning," game director Hyung-Tae Kim tells Gamesradar+ via a tr@nslator. "With the sword, you get to attack guard, deflect, and so on. But then you take these and go more in-depth, to be able to lead the situation to your advantage. That's the gameplay we pursued."

Kim also mentions that an expanded ski1l tree allows for more modifications, and "hidden ingredients" can turn main gal Eve into either a "speedier character," a "more recovery-centered" fighter, or a "defense-centered" one. Throw in some offensive items and a ranged attack, and it's clear that Stellar Blade isn't just your typical slash-to-win affair. "Depending on what you choose, you can change your Eve," says

That level of modification extends to the challenge, too. Kim explains that you can "control the difficulty setting," but even if you keep Stellar Blade on its default mode, the game has "systematically supported features" that can get you across the finish line. I'm guessing that probably includes the broken builds that are a fun feature in practically every Souls-adjacent game nowadays.

https://www.gamesradar.co .. ange-your-eve/
+1   

icon
best
icon
worst
2 comments

2 weeks ago '09        #2
dweezy 
Props total: 11588 11 K  Slaps total: 1024 1 K
I need to see raw gameplay footage of this game it looks good in trailers but I need to see the actual combat how this game plays

2 weeks ago '12        #3
Bazileus  OP
Props total: 14461 14 K  Slaps total: 3162 3 K
 dweezy said 🔗
I need to see raw gameplay footage of this game it looks good in trailers but I need to see the actual combat how this game plays
🔗

I'm copping
+2   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-1617
Video inside Doja Cat is hidden
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hold on so Diddy and Meek Mill were in situationship ?
237 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Feb 27 - Bitcoin hits two-year high
254 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+478
logo Adam Silver saw the All Star Game
135 comments