online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Feb 11 - Trump Says He Might 'Encourage' Russia To Attack NATO Allies

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '17        #1
2144 page views
72 comments

Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 281417 281 K  Slaps total: 27061 27 K
icon Feb 11 - Trump Says He Might 'Encourage' Russia To Attack NATO Allies

"You gotta pay your bills," said the former president notorious for not paying his own bills.

Former President Donald Trump delivered an alarming message to U.S. allies during a Saturday rally where he outlined a scenario in which he would “encourage” Russia to “do whatever the hell they want” to other NATO members.

Speaking to a crowd in Conway, South Carolina, Trump told a story that cast himself as a tough-talking negotiator.

“NATO was busted until I came along,” he began. “I said, ‘Everybody’s going to pay.’ They said, ‘Well, if we don’t pay are you still going to protect us?’ I said, ‘Absolutely not.’ They couldn’t believe the answer.”

He rehashed the story a few moments later.

“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well sir, if we don’t pay and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?’ I said, ‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’ He said, ‘Yes, let’s say that happened.’ No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want,” Trump said.

“You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills,” he added.

The audience cheered loudly for the former president, who is notorious for failing to pay bills on the campaign trail and in his past business endeavors.

It is not clear whether the scenario Trump described actually happened. Trump frequently takes credit for supposedly pressuring other NATO members into contributing more funding during the course of his first term.

But it’s a flawed claim.

As The Washington Post and other fact-checkers have noted, NATO member nations pledged to boost their funding over a period of 10 years at a 2014 summit held to address Russian aggression. Direct NATO funding has been increasing since then — although not at the pace needed to reach the goal set in 2014.

The alliance, however, is primarily strengthened through indirect funding, which is funding that member nations spend on their own individual militaries that could be called upon to assist the group if needed. NATO’s Article 5 states that member nations must treat an attack on one as an attack on all.

As of last year, Trump would not have the power as president to unilaterally withdraw the United States from NATO.

While he has made various comments about potentially doing so in the past, Congress passed legislation in December barring any president from withdrawing the U.S. from the organization without congressional cooperation.

The move came amid ongoing efforts by a far-right faction of Republicans to cut back or stop U.S. funding to Ukraine. The Eastern European nation, which is seeking NATO membership, has been fending off a Russian takeover for nearly two years.

On Saturday, Trump suggested the $95 billion aid package to Ukraine and Israel currently making its way through the Senate should instead take the form of a loan. He successfully pressured Republicans to ki1l a larger aid package that would also address U.S. immigration earlier this month.

https://www.huffpost.com/ .. b069b665dfb762
+10   

icon
best
icon
worst
72 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 102711 102 K  Slaps total: 9218 9 K
Says the guy that keeps losing in court and has to pay $80 million
+45   

2 weeks ago '22        #3
RockyIII 
Props total: 12719 12 K  Slaps total: 4513 4 K
 Ifeellikekobe said 🔗
Says the guy that keeps losing in court and has to pay $80 million
He keeps losing lawyers too… why? Because he doesn’t PAY anyone….
+24   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 143096 143 K  Slaps total: 58654 58 K
If trump gets re-elected no one is going to listen to him. The government will be more dysfunctional than his first term. Why would anyone vote for this guy?
+36   

2 weeks ago '23        #5
newmembership 
Props total: 3565 3 K  Slaps total: 457 457
I told you guys, that Putin interview was so maga and people can see Russia as "our friend" & "he isn't so bad"

Trump going to sell Alaska to Putin in exchange for martial law so Trump can dictate America till he passes like his "friend" Putin

trump legit gave Russia them American Documents out from his Bathroom

I don't see Trump winning if he keeps pushing this Russian Agenda, Dude will Sell his Maga Fanbase out once them rednecks & Hispanics notice The freedom & social security is gone

Last edited by newmembership; 02-11-2024 at 08:44 AM..
+23   

2 weeks ago '22        #6
Yousabitchtoo 
Props total: 9706 9 K  Slaps total: 3400 3 K
 newmembership said 🔗
I told you guys, that Putin interview was so maga and people can see Russia as "our friend" & "he isn't so bad"

Trump going to sell Alaska to Putin in exchange for martial law so Trump can dictate America till he passes like his "friend" Putin

I don't see Trump winning if he keeps pushing this Russia Agenda
you guys really watched that interview?......fu#k tucker and putin and trump and biden.....until this whole circus is done this country is fu#ked
+18   

2 weeks ago '14        #7
RasheedLateef 
Props total: 8772 8 K  Slaps total: 736 736
 Ymmot said 🔗
If trump gets re-elected no one is going to listen to him. The government will be more dysfunctional than his first term. Why would anyone vote for this guy?
if both chambers of congress are majority Republican, it's blouses homie. But then again when he first got elected they had house/senate/wh and couldn't even push any legislation through on a border wall(that he said mexico would pay for) in his first two years if my memory is correct..

But it's Super Bowl Sunday, so we can indulge in some escapism for a couple hours haha
+12   

2 weeks ago '23        #8
newmembership 
 Yousabi#chtoo said 🔗
you guys really watched that interview?......fu#k tucker and putin and trump and biden.....until this whole circus is done this country is fu#ked
i never said i watched it, but i see the reaction people was having towards and siding with Putin and his Lies.

If trump wins Putin is running the show over here from the inside

I guess white people don't care because Fox news is brain washing them for something they can't even phantom

Last edited by newmembership; 02-11-2024 at 08:47 AM..
+10   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
 RasheedLateef said 🔗
if both chambers of congress are majority Republican, it's blouses homie. But then again when he first got elected they had house/senate/wh and couldn't even push any legislation through on a border wall(that he said mexico would pay for) in his first two years if my memory is correct..

But it's Super Bowl Sunday, so we can indulge in some escapism for a couple hours haha
I was pulling for Detroit. I don't want to see KC do just enough to win in a boring SB and I can't root for SF. Can't wait to get the grill warmed up in a few hours though. Enjoy your day.
+4   

2 weeks ago '22        #10
Voodoogeddon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 21154 21 K  Slaps total: 6375 6 K
Yea maga lost.
+4   

2 weeks ago '24        #11
Gravity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2167 2 K  Slaps total: 829 829

2 weeks ago '23        #12
newmembership 
 Gravity said 🔗

make your own website buddy
+13   

2 weeks ago '24        #13
 newmembership said 🔗
You political trolls even be bi#ching and conspiring about Twitter.

Last edited by Gravity; 02-11-2024 at 09:14 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #14
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27 OP
 newmembership said 🔗

I don't see Trump winning if he keeps pushing this Russian Agenda, Dude will Sell his Maga Fanbase out once them rednecks & Hispanics notice The freedom & social security is gone
Sadly, it's been going on before the interview.

Trump has been a Russian darling for many years and Putin and the Kremlin have groomed him and his family to be agents for them.
+18   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27 OP
 Gravity said 🔗
You political trolls even be bi#ching and conspiring about Twitter.
Is this you hermes?

emoji
+14   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 133275 133 K  Slaps total: 36084 36 K
Dangerous game to play, even if you're bluffing

Eventually people get tired of the wolf tickets
+4   

2 weeks ago '24        #17
Ever since typing close the border and no perks 3/4 days ago I have been labeled multiple things never previously stated before that.

2 weeks ago '06        #18
nightmare  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18009 18 K  Slaps total: 674 674
emoji
+2   

2 weeks ago '22        #19
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 34239 34 K  Slaps total: 7942 7 K
🔗

+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #20
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 117775 117 K  Slaps total: 38141 38 K
This guy vs a senile old man

Jesus
+8   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 85763 85 K  Slaps total: 15285 15 K
 newmembership said 🔗
So what alias you on now?
emoji

2 weeks ago '17        #22
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 71502 71 K  Slaps total: 15269 15 K
 Yousabi#chtoo said 🔗
Plus it was boring and Putin kept bullying Tucker.

Idk why Tucker even put that interview out lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #23
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 98450 98 K  Slaps total: 6156 6 K
Even Reagan would be rolling around in his grave.
+2   

2 weeks ago '24        #24
 Gramz said 🔗
Even Reagan would be rolling around in his grave.
How far behind is China to Russia for most the masses on this site?

They list is America Russia China ?

As in hate America the most and China the least

2 weeks ago '17        #25
 QdobaCasanova said 🔗
Plus it was boring and Putin kept bullying Tucker.

Idk why Tucker even put that interview out lol
Meant to prop. That interview made Tucker look so limp wristed.
+4   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Elons Ex Nanny Telling a Crazy Story Bout Bro. Believable?
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Feb 21-Biden administration forgiving $1.2 billion in student debt for 153,000..
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+413
I'll honestly take this over a new Gta game.
57 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Damon Dash Ordered To Sell His Roc-A-Fella Shares To Pay A $823K Settlement
164 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop