online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

$Holo first super stock of the year

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '22        #1
432 page views
11 comments

Stylisticstunna  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 17368 17 K  Slaps total: 6548 6 K
icon $Holo first super stock of the year

icon
best
icon
worst
11 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
Dragos23 
Props total: 30 30  Slaps total: 3 3
Are you in a telegram?
+1   

2 months ago '22        #3
Stylisticstunna  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
 Dragos23 said 🔗
Are you in a telegram?
Na been trading for 7 years , in a few message boards

2 months ago '22        #4
Stylisticstunna  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
 TheConnect said 🔗
Over 70% of the stock is insider owned. Another Chinese pump and dump. When it hits retail at 9:30am all the suckers buying now will end up holding the bag.
1.45 to 51 is a crazy move. Most stocks struggle to get past $1

2 months ago '23        #5
ThesOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12421 12 K  Slaps total: 2569 2 K
Trading just resumed after it was halted earlier today.

2 months ago '21        #6
Keithf87 
Props total: 35413 35 K  Slaps total: 1674 1 K
Where the hell were yall two months ago. Ol after the fact posts. Guap ain't what it use to be smh.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #7
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 227875 227 K  Slaps total: 41867 41 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
If you take ANY advice from OP you deserve to suffer the consequences
+1   

2 months ago '14        #8
Christian238 
Props total: 15994 15 K  Slaps total: 1377 1 K
 justin747 said 🔗
If you take ANY advice from OP you deserve to suffer the consequences
emoji

Care to explain as simple as possible please...

NO DISS, and FTR this absolutely looks like some BS but what I want to ask you is HOW, and WHO are the fu#kers that "got the word" to be in on some sh1t like this when it was at $1...

I respectfully ask you because during the crazy runs when GUAP was poppin you were always on folks throats and turns out you were right as fu#KK-..

emoji

I can recall all the bitcoin FOMOs, the Meme stock FOMOs and all that sh1t and you were always the voice of dissent...

I'm a gambler but I do not day TRADE, I INVEST and never stopped...I simply put my money in companies I believe in, companies who make the products I buy and I just let it sit...BUT I ain't finna lie as a gambler I did throw $500 at GME $500 at AMC etc...never play with what I ain't willing to lose that's just part of the gambler in me hanging out in GUAP fu#k it...

emoji

Saying all that 2 years later you were right as fu#KK-..
emoji
took alot of slaps for it but you were right as fu#k, did I need the $1k nahhh but I gamble so fu#k it how and where the fu#k do I sign up to be in on sh1t like THIS when it's $1
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '17        #9
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Christian238 said 🔗
emoji

NO DISS, and FTR this absolutely looks like some BS but what I want to ask you is HOW, and WHO are the fu#kers that "got the word" to be in on some sh1t like this when it was at $1...

I respectfully ask you because during the crazy runs when GUAP was poppin you were always on folks throats and turns out you were right as fu#KK-..

emoji

I can recall all the bitcoin FOMOs, the Meme stock FOMOs and all that sh1t and you were always the voice of dissent...

I'm a gambler but I do not day TRADE, I INVEST and never stopped...I simply put my money in companies I believe in, companies who make the products I buy and I just let it sit...BUT I ain't finna lie as a gambler I did throw $500 at GME $500 at AMC etc...never play with what I ain't willing to lose that's just part of the gambler in me hanging out in GUAP fu#k it...

emoji

emoji
took alot of slaps for it but you were right as fu#k, did I need the $1k nahhh but I gamble so fu#k it how and where the fu#k do I sign up to be in on sh1t like THIS when it's $1
emoji
OP is a remote passport bro. He sits on his lazy a$s and looks for places to travel to, then comes on Boxden and acts like he actually visits those places.

Then he searches seeking.com for women in those places and claims he fu#ks them.

emoji

All this Crypto/GME sh1t is glorified gambling, it is NOT investing. You CAN make money, but It’s all luck.

The only real strategy is to get in early and steal the late investors money. That’s how Ponzis work. Anybody who claims to have a strategy or inside knowledge is a fu#kin liar. They want you to “invest” to pump the price so they can cash out before you.

emoji

NOBODY should be gambling in 2024. It’s one of the most self destructive habits, especially with computers making it easy to manipulate the systems. You WILL NOT EVER beat a computer.

2 months ago '17        #10
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Christian238 said 🔗
emoji

emoji

emoji

emoji
emoji
See this is what I mean. OP is a habitual liar

↪🔗

He hasn’t been anywhere and he hasn’t fu#ked anything. He comes on this site and lies.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+18723
audio inside Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake & J Cole Diss)
609 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+6517
Image(s) inside Ye clowning J Cole HEAVY on Instagram
130 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+759
Video inside Snoops checks Drake about that bullsh1t