online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Walk from 30% to 10% Body Fat | Easy Steps

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health/fit

4 months ago '13        #76
GHova315  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7022 7 K  Slaps total: 1087 1 K
 99LB said 🔗
I had 11% body fat in my late teens to mid 20s. I fell the fu#k off in my 30s
emoji

Now I'm fat as fu#k and it's hard as hell to lose even a few pounds.
Mannn...tell me about it. I gave up playing pick up ball during Covid. Put on 25 lbs in 3 yrs. 6'3 270. I hate this sh1t.

Been doing the treadmill 30 mins at 12 incline 3 speed before medium weights session.
+4   

4 months ago '04        #77
bigtrevdogg 
Props total: 8226 8 K  Slaps total: 1154 1 K
 willi150 said 🔗
Iím trying to get to 201 Iím at 219 now and have been doing the walking on an incline after working out. Itís harder to do in the morning because my work day starts at 6:30 since my company is east coast based
I start my work day around 7am ET, so I get to the gym at 4:30am. I finish my lifting in 45-60 minutes. I moved fast when lifting(I don't sit between sets) to keep my heart rate up during lifting. After lifting I move out to treadmill and walk for 30 minutes and usually out of they gym by 6:00.

I like going to the gym early in the morning because you don't have ppl just sitting on machines looking at their phone. I can move from one machine to other easily.

I have a cheat day once every two weeks. I don't eat entirely clean every day, I have a sweet tooth. If a few oreo's or candy bar fits into my macros, I eat it.
+3   

4 months ago '04        #78
willi150 
Props total: 6832 6 K  Slaps total: 163 163
 bigtrevdogg said 🔗
I start my work day around 7am ET, so I get to the gym at 4:30am. I finish my lifting in 45-60 minutes. I moved fast when lifting(I don't sit between sets) to keep my heart rate up during lifting. After lifting I move out to treadmill and walk for 30 minutes and usually out of they gym by 6:00.

I like going to the gym early in the morning because you don't have ppl just sitting on machines looking at their phone. I can move from one machine to other easily.

I have a cheat day once every two weeks. I don't eat entirely clean every day, I have a sweet tooth. If a few oreo's or candy bar fits into my macros, I eat it.
Pretty much the same routine for me my gym doesnít open until 5 though. My wife really got back on her grind as well so I was able to get back into MyFitnessPal to track calories and macros and I can see the weight starting to come off!! It really helped I was able to find the back door to get access to the barcode scanner!

When you lift are you doing high rep lower weight or lower rep higher weight?

4 months ago '04        #79
bigtrevdogg 
 willi150 said 🔗
Pretty much the same routine for me my gym doesnít open until 5 though. My wife really got back on her grind as well so I was able to get back into MyFitnessPal to track calories and macros and I can see the weight starting to come off!! It really helped I was able to find the back door to get access to the barcode scanner!

When you lift are you doing high rep lower weight or lower rep higher weight?
My wife goes with me in the morning. Yeah, I found to backdoor for the barcode as well. Can't pay them all that money.

I usually do pyramid lifting. 15, 12, 10, 8-5. On the lower reps I usually go heavy. Higher reps I go lower weight to get a good squeeze/contraction of the muscle.

My current lifting routine:
Chest & biceps
Quads, calves & abs
Back & triceps
Shoulders
Hamstrings, calves & abs
+1   

4 months ago '17        #80
Poncho520 
Props total: 39819 39 K  Slaps total: 2836 2 K
 kromw2 said 🔗
My advice man, donít starve yourself on the foods you love. Just practice making the foods you love in an healthier way.
I'm trying but everything I like is crap.
I been eating salads and drinking a ton of water. The water is helping alot cause I'm not always hungry. I mostly snack out of boredom. I just finished a big project and hopefully will be getting outside more. Cheers
emoji

4 months ago '04        #81
willi150 
Props total: 6832 6 K  Slaps total: 163 163
 bigtrevdogg said 🔗
My wife goes with me in the morning. Yeah, I found to backdoor for the barcode as well. Can't pay them all that money.

I usually do pyramid lifting. 15, 12, 10, 8-5. On the lower reps I usually go heavy. Higher reps I go lower weight to get a good squeeze/contraction of the muscle.

Chest & biceps
Quads, calves & abs
Back & triceps
Shoulders
Hamstrings, calves & abs
I might have to try the pyramid lifting out! I try to get between 12-15 for three sets. I do a push/pull/legs and have noticed decent results I just havenít been able to keep my snacking in check until I dialed in a few weeks ago. I have a huge sweet tooth. Once I have one sugared snack I typically canít stop

4 months ago '11        #82
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 34096 34 K  Slaps total: 2229 2 K
 T-800 said 🔗
Diet plays a huge role in weight loss.
From January 26 until Feb 4, I lost 6.82 pounds just by changing my diet; no other changes. My experience is not typical though...I put weight on easy but I can lose it easily too

Change what you eat and change your portions. Eat only until the hunger is gone, NOT until you're full.

1 month ago '23        #83
Yopa 
Props total: 19176 19 K  Slaps total: 7942 7 K
🔗

4 weeks ago '04        #84
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 132524 132 K  Slaps total: 9249 9 K
I walk 1.5-3 miles a day depending on the time I have available, but I don’t take days off. Maybe once out of the week it’ll be 4 plus miles in a day

No sodas
No sweets
No liquor
No chips

Basic core work in the house for about 10-20 min a day plus bridges

Weight be chopping down daily.

Adding a slim tea don’t hurt either. Been on this diet for over a month. Very happy with the results.

Last edited by Dash; 04-30-2024 at 11:55 PM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #85
Se7en Six 76 
Props total: 5097 5 K  Slaps total: 248 248
 bigtrevdogg said 🔗

Chest & biceps
Quads, calves & abs
Back & triceps
Shoulders
Hamstrings, calves & abs
Trust me on what Iím about to say. Change your routine. Itíll change everything. Do what is called an alternating antagonistic split
Instead of Chest and Biceps, do Chest and Back
Just do all legs on the same day
Do Arms (bis and tris)
Shoulders and Back
All legs
Trust me itíll change everything. Your ma$s will change pretty significantly and strength as well if you been doing your current routine for a while. Itís what I do and I love it. Changed a lot.
Also this for anyone that wants to build mass. With anything you want to do (2) pump exercises followed by (1-2) deep stretch exercises to tear the pumped fibers therefore creating new muscle,
Example bench press, followed by high rep incline chest press machine, followed by high rep pec deck followed by high rep pec deck negatives. Your chest will be RIP after
Now if weíre alternating antagonizing I would do
Bench Press
Bent Over Row
Incline Chest Press (machine or dumbbells)
Dumbbell Rows
Pec Deck
Cable Rows
FINSHER (leaned chest dips alternating to lat pull downs)
***the fun part of this routine and effectiveness is you can superset all of these example: super set bench press and bent over rows, alternate between the two because you donít use either muscle group significantly to do either exercise. Finish a bench press set, go into your rows, rest 30 seconds and boom back to bench). Itíll give you an added cardio haul plus shorten your work out time while adding max efficiency

Damn I got long winded my bad

3 weeks ago '04        #86
bigtrevdogg 
 Se7en Six 76 said 🔗
Trust me on what Iím about to say. Change your routine. Itíll change everything. Do what is called an alternating antagonistic split
Instead of Chest and Biceps, do Chest and Back
Just do all legs on the same day
Do Arms (bis and tris)
Shoulders and Back
All legs
Trust me it’ll change everything. Your ma$s will change pretty significantly and strength as well if you been doing your current routine for a while. Itís what I do and I love it. Changed a lot.
Also this for anyone that wants to build mass. With anything you want to do (2) pump exercises followed by (1-2) deep stretch exercises to tear the pumped fibers therefore creating new muscle,
Example bench press, followed by high rep incline chest press machine, followed by high rep pec deck followed by high rep pec deck negatives. Your chest will be RIP after
Now if weíre alternating antagonizing I would do
Bench Press
Bent Over Row
Incline Chest Press (machine or dumbbells)
Dumbbell Rows
Pec Deck
Cable Rows
FINSHER (leaned chest dips alternating to lat pull downs)
***the fun part of this routine and effectiveness is you can superset all of these example: super set bench press and bent over rows, alternate between the two because you donít use either muscle group significantly to do either exercise. Finish a bench press set, go into your rows, rest 30 seconds and boom back to bench). Itíll give you an added cardio haul plus shorten your work out time while adding max efficiency

Damn I got long winded my bad
I have taken a break from the weights on upper body and been doing only calisthenics. I have seen way more definition now doing the calisthenics. I bought gymnast rings and have been doing a lot of those methods. My back, arms, chest and shoulder are cut up like never before.

Thank for the advice. I will probably get back to the weights full time sometime in the future

2 weeks ago '04        #87
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 72224 72 K  Slaps total: 4481 4 K
Man just develop thicker and denser muscle over time as the muscles mature. I think 13-15% is a health amount of body fat to have. No matter how active I am I notice the only time my body digs into that fat is when I fast for Ramadan. I take that as a sign and a reminder that it’s there for a reason.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8119
logo "This ain't Netflix." 🙂*↔️🙂*↕️&#..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+11312
Lesser known facts about the OJ Simpson murder case
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Math Hoffa is compromised. Confirmed.
31 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5/27 Is this the end of Becky ďHoganĒ Lynch
250 comments
1 day ago
@misc