Jun 28 - Tony Yayo: Dealing Cocaine With 50 Cent

most viewed right now
36 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 14 years ago '04        #51
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
 psylence2k said
^^Tell me how many of your friends if they were rich would give you a Mill for nothing after your fresh outta jail, Yayo rides wit 50 for a kool Mill and other cats stick wit dudes who dont even give em a dollar, whos the bi*ch?

Attacked Jada first? dats y D-block as a whole admitted to going at G-unit subliminally before the whole thing blew up? yea okay

duck tales duck tales

we don't believe you, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

why ya gotta make up lies?

14 years ago '04        #52
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
god dammit why is it cool to snitch now??

i don't get it, yayo just did his best to get himself and whoever sells him coke the most amount of attention possibole...

if your selling drugs the absolutle last thing you want is the spotlight

all you n*ggaz ridin d!ck, prolly never even held a 100 rock in your hand....

fu*king lil kids runnin around here, sh*ts sick, this has ZERO to do w/ a dblock vs gunit beef

this is about yayo acting like selling crack is something to brag about

man fu*k that... these dudes are complete posers... and if u ain't see that... then your either a poser or someone whos gonna drop a dime if sh*t got tight...

don't even respond to dis neither, if ya offended, cause if ya offended, use a snitch too.. and i don't talk to snitches or people who fu*k with snitches...

this thread is over... k!ll-A-SNITCH

06-29-2005, 11:33 AM         #53
DeLoraye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 and g-unit can be good artists without be c*cky if they didnt keep talking sh*t about evryone.....the only reason 50 sell cuz eminem back his a.ss on TRL.....not BET, TRL. sorry to say, but his sales are white people......jada and the inc. are to the streets, 50 portrays the streets to a certain point, but he makes it look so WWE and stroybook. they are good artists but they need to realize that all that sh*t they are talking will come back on their a.ss and then whwn they need the help of evryone they talk sh*t from, no one will be there for them.

14 years ago '04        #54
psylence2k 69 heat pts69
space
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 3795 3795
 Magnolia said
^^OK tell me if your boy got attacked by someone without starting it wouldnt you have his back? Yea Okay.
exactly, dats y G-Unit dudes is bashin D-block for all that subliminal shyt they started, 50 is actually smart he's gonna let his lil homie yayo get free promotion for dis shyt, now dats lookin out.

Dblockeminemout i know im bashing your heroes but what dont you believe? the fact that Dblock admitted to dissin Gunit first which was on Hot97 or Yayo gettin his Mill right outta jail so u mad cuz he's richer den Kiss???

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-29-2005 at 11:58 AM..

06-29-2005, 12:08 PM         #55
four dub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol when they gonna understand all that hard talk dont add up to sh*t when yo a.ss is safely tucked away at night......i'd be up on tv saying "KING KONG AINT GOT sh*t ON ME!" if i knew it was close to impossible for anyone to even get next to me.

Last edited by four dub; 06-29-2005 at 12:08 PM..

06-29-2005, 03:04 PM         #56
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people say all this bus about 50 rolling with cops, so what...motherfu*ker almost died and was shot nine times...did that happen to jadakiss? NO...fat joe? NO...so these motherfu*kers dont know what he's went thru and since he's such a bigger artists then both of them more people hate him...what kinda sh*t is it that he aint gotta role deep and sh*t? he protecting his life...his investments and sh*t...he gots a son and sh*t...what the use of losing it all because your so stubborn not to roll with security and sh*t?...

06-29-2005, 03:11 PM         #57
four dub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said
people say all this bus about 50 rolling with cops, so what...motherfu*ker almost died and was shot nine times...did that happen to jadakiss? NO...fat joe? NO...so these motherfu*kers dont know what he's went thru and since he's such a bigger artists then both of them more people hate him...what kinda sh*t is it that he aint gotta role deep and sh*t? he protecting his life...his investments and sh*t...he gots a son and sh*t...what the use of losing it all because your so stubborn not to roll with security and sh*t?...

nobody care that he got security and all that....its the fact that he got security and talking big talk......thats just like when you was little on the playground and you had the one pu**y that would pop sh*t and his friend would quickly "hold him back" from beating you down......."hold me back dogg, hold me back" thats pu**y for "please stop me from getting my a.ss beat"

06-29-2005, 04:07 PM         #58
Tek-Delorean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Homie I'm gangsta/Fat Joe the boy is wanksta/I'll Come In The Bronx and I'll spank ya...."

^^ LMFAO Yayo will get bodied talking sh*t about joey in the BX

06-29-2005, 04:48 PM         #59
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i dont get is people say fifty is commercial and sh*t and fat joe is real...has anyone heard joe's new album, it's garbage...he has a song with nelly...NELLY...i like nelly but you dont do a song with him and claim to be real...he also has one with Jennifer Lopez and he claims he gangsta and sh*t...and anyways people hate g-unit cuz the bring up sh*t about there money...hmmm...lets look back at an emcee that almost everyone on this board d!ck-rides....jay-z...yeah, he one of the greatst. and he never talks about his sales does he...NEVER<----LOL....

06-29-2005, 04:53 PM         #60
~_26_~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Took This Thread From ???????? Smh

06-29-2005, 04:54 PM         #61
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also people talk about yayo braggin bout sellin coke....lol...mad peoples got love for dipset and thats mainly what everyone of there songs are about...not a valid point...jay-z raps bout coke to...Fat Joe's nickname is Joey Crack and sh*t...Game says he used to sell crack and sh*t...wtf..i dont get it...just haters...and also about rappin bout money..please, i can name tons a lines where jada talks bout mad sh*t...

06-29-2005, 07:59 PM         #62
n2deep  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully yayo will never drop
we dont need any more gunit garbage pollutin the radio airwaves
mike jones > g unit
true story

14 years ago '05        #63
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,174 | Props total: 591 591
well no me yayo sucks and he cant rap

06-29-2005, 09:58 PM         #64
2 sik widd it  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
um i doubt it ........ notice how sumtin hapenz in G unit right b4 any of dere album is gunna drop

Last edited by 2 sik widd it; 06-29-2005 at 09:59 PM..

14 years ago '04        #65
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said
exactly, dats y G-Unit dudes is bashin D-block for all that subliminal shyt they started, 50 is actually smart he's gonna let his lil homie yayo get free promotion for dis shyt, now dats lookin out.

Dblockeminemout i know im bashing your heroes but what dont you believe? the fact that Dblock admitted to dissin Gunit first which was on Hot97 or Yayo gettin his Mill right outta jail so u mad cuz he's richer den Kiss???

lol lol lol your funny

stop lieing for real

i mean if ya gonna talk sh*t don't mike jones us...

come on girlie... step up and be a man

06-30-2005, 12:45 AM         #66
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anybody serious thinks mike jones is better than g-unit, they gotta be fu*king stupid...seriosuly...i'm not tryna hate, but your fu*king stupid...mike jones might be better than one other rapper in the industry...paul wall...and atleast his chain lights up like a lamp...speakin my mind

14 years ago '04        #67
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
 Saltine_Escobar said
if anybody serious thinks mike jones is better than g-unit, they gotta be fu*king stupid...seriosuly...i'm not tryna hate, but your fu*king stupid...mike jones might be better than one other rapper in the industry...paul wall...and atleast his chain lights up like a lamp...speakin my mind

what the fu*k are u talking about?

14 years ago '04        #68
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,214 | Props total: 4056 4056
that g u not sh*t wack n*gga need to stop sayin that sh*t

14 years ago '04        #69
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
g unot is just as corny as g unit...

SORRY

06-30-2005, 09:20 AM         #70
rushishurr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo is some sh*t lyrically

14 years ago '04        #71
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 1102 1102
this is funny

true story:

I was a 50 fan back before most of you mu'fu*kas in this thread heard of him.

Im still a 50 fan,I just don't feel his new sh*t as much as the old sh*t.
everything up to,and a few mixtapes after, = the gunit album

Im tired of the n*gga abc rhyme'n now.
Banks is wack,that n*gga always sounds better on someone ele's sh*t.

Yayo is a GREAT hype man.

Buck had the tightest solo joint besides 50,and thats funny cause at first i didn't like buck.

the rest of gunit doesn't exsist. [even when game was with gunit]

fyi Yayo was going to try to get rich off the incident in the hit factory,they stopped that dude from sue'n murder inc[fags]

and actually I lost a lot of respect musically for 50 when he let Buddens dog walk gunit.
that n*gga didn't respond,but he was more of threat than fat joe was so what can you say about that?

but riddle me this right,if 50 and them n*ggas is new york? why aint game scared of them n*ggas? he was in gunit right? he should of seen some type of gangsta sh*t right? all the time the n*gga was hangin out he never got the impression "these n*ggas ain't to be fu*ked wit"??,thats a bit odd.....you can't say it's cause he a cpt blood.....naw most all n*ggas respect power and know there is a limit to the sh*t you can do and say to a n*gga thats REALLY in a position of power.

but game talk more sh*t than a bi*ch thats mad at her ex man,that n*gga poppin good junk.

and on another note

IS JUST ME OR IS ANYBODY ELSE TIRED OF 50 AND CO.SINGIN AND sh*t? I MEAN IT'S ALRIGHT FOR A SONG OR TWO,BUT DAMN we might get ONLY a song or two of some OTHER sh*t nowadays.

and yo Im not hatin
this is all from a real 50 cent fan.
I still bang his sh*t,and im waitin on him to drop another album[cause massacre wasn't satisfy'n] im waitin on the next GUNIT album,cause solos sucked thus far! [except GRODT and bucks].

peace

14 years ago '05        #72
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
That n*gga Ya-hoe ain't gonna do sh*t! And if he does he gonna be in the pen getting hit from the back the rest of his days...LOL!!!

14 years ago '04        #73
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 nurat said
i dont see what all the hype is about, so seductive is awful, yayo is a sh*tty rapper, and thats not from a haters standpoint, but a listeners
the only n*gga in g-unit (that gunot sh*t is mad homo) worth respecting as a good rapper is buck...50 fell off hard, banks is nothin but a freestyle rapper, an yayo is straight garbage...im mad mobb deep signed to them an now they're jus tryina grab as many ppl as possible...n*ggaz need 2 stop d!ckriding these f*gs and makin them money...they're makin millions to get fu*ked up and spit some weak sh*t in the booth, while these nice n*ggas is out here barely goin gold....d-block will k!ll these n*ggas any day of the week...iono how yayo thinks he's better than anyone lyrically in dblock...fag**t a.ss....g-unit's run should have been over before massacre had the chance to show how hard 50 fell off...garbage a.ss album

14 years ago '04        #74
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 murdahudawg said
Im still a 50 fan,I just don't feel his new sh*t as much as the old sh*t.
basically agree wit evvythin this dude sed, especially that sh*t bout budden rippin all of em.....dint read it b4 i posted so yea jus thought i'd do that...wun

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  47
Video inside Heather Rose says she likes skinny, ugly and unattractive guys
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  35
Image(s) inside Singer/Dancer Qui Qui Tzu 😍🍑
24 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Coldest line you've heard in a film
153 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-54online now  22
Image(s) inside You Get 1 Night, Who Y'all Choosing?
182 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+39online now  10
Getting charged by a gorilla
72 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600