Jun 28 - Tony Yayo: Dealing Cocaine With 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1939 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-29-2005, 03:54 PM         #61
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also people talk about yayo braggin bout sellin coke....lol...mad peoples got love for dipset and thats mainly what everyone of there songs are about...not a valid point...jay-z raps bout coke to...Fat Joe's nickname is Joey Crack and sh*t...Game says he used to sell crack and sh*t...wtf..i dont get it...just haters...and also about rappin bout money..please, i can name tons a lines where jada talks bout mad sh*t...
 06-29-2005, 06:59 PM         #62
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully yayo will never drop
we dont need any more gunit garbage pollutin the radio airwaves
mike jones > g unit
true story
 11 years ago '05        #63
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,736 | Props total: 136 136
well no me yayo sucks and he cant rap
 06-29-2005, 08:58 PM         #64
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
um i doubt it ........ notice how sumtin hapenz in G unit right b4 any of dere album is gunna drop

Last edited by 2 sik widd it; 06-29-2005 at 08:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #65
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 psylence2k said:
exactly, dats y G-Unit dudes is bashin D-block for all that subliminal shyt they started, 50 is actually smart he's gonna let his lil homie yayo get free promotion for dis shyt, now dats lookin out.

Dblockeminemout i know im bashing your heroes but what dont you believe? the fact that Dblock admitted to dissin Gunit first which was on Hot97 or Yayo gettin his Mill right outta jail so u mad cuz he's richer den Kiss???

lol lol lol your funny

stop lieing for real

i mean if ya gonna talk sh*t don't mike jones us...

come on girlie... step up and be a man
 06-29-2005, 11:45 PM         #66
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anybody serious thinks mike jones is better than g-unit, they gotta be fu*king stupid...seriosuly...i'm not tryna hate, but your fu*king stupid...mike jones might be better than one other rapper in the industry...paul wall...and atleast his chain lights up like a lamp...speakin my mind
 11 years ago '04        #67
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 Saltine_Escobar said:
if anybody serious thinks mike jones is better than g-unit, they gotta be fu*king stupid...seriosuly...i'm not tryna hate, but your fu*king stupid...mike jones might be better than one other rapper in the industry...paul wall...and atleast his chain lights up like a lamp...speakin my mind

what the fu*k are u talking about?
 11 years ago '04        #68
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,633 | Props total: 1505 1505
that g u not sh*t wack n*gga need to stop sayin that sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #69
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
g unot is just as corny as g unit...

SORRY
 06-30-2005, 08:20 AM         #70
rushishurr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo is some sh*t lyrically
 11 years ago '04        #71
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 557 557
this is funny

true story:

I was a 50 fan back before most of you mu'fu*kas in this thread heard of him.

Im still a 50 fan,I just don't feel his new sh*t as much as the old sh*t.
everything up to,and a few mixtapes after, = the gunit album

Im tired of the n*gga abc rhyme'n now.
Banks is wack,that n*gga always sounds better on someone ele's sh*t.

Yayo is a GREAT hype man.

Buck had the tightest solo joint besides 50,and thats funny cause at first i didn't like buck.

the rest of gunit doesn't exsist. [even when game was with gunit]

fyi Yayo was going to try to get rich off the incident in the hit factory,they stopped that dude from sue'n murder inc[fags]

and actually I lost a lot of respect musically for 50 when he let Buddens dog walk gunit.
that n*gga didn't respond,but he was more of threat than fat joe was so what can you say about that?

but riddle me this right,if 50 and them n*ggas is new york? why aint game scared of them n*ggas? he was in gunit right? he should of seen some type of gangsta sh*t right? all the time the n*gga was hangin out he never got the impression "these n*ggas ain't to be fu*ked wit"??,thats a bit odd.....you can't say it's cause he a cpt blood.....naw most all n*ggas respect power and know there is a limit to the sh*t you can do and say to a n*gga thats REALLY in a position of power.

but game talk more sh*t than a bi*ch thats mad at her ex man,that n*gga poppin good junk.

and on another note

IS JUST ME OR IS ANYBODY ELSE TIRED OF 50 AND CO.SINGIN AND sh*t? I MEAN IT'S ALRIGHT FOR A SONG OR TWO,BUT DAMN we might get ONLY a song or two of some OTHER sh*t nowadays.

and yo Im not hatin
this is all from a real 50 cent fan.
I still bang his sh*t,and im waitin on him to drop another album[cause massacre wasn't satisfy'n] im waitin on the next GUNIT album,cause solos sucked thus far! [except GRODT and bucks].

peace
 11 years ago '05        #72
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
That n*gga Ya-hoe ain't gonna do sh*t! And if he does he gonna be in the pen getting hit from the back the rest of his days...LOL!!!
 11 years ago '04        #73
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 6 6
 nurat said:
i dont see what all the hype is about, so seductive is awful, yayo is a sh*tty rapper, and thats not from a haters standpoint, but a listeners
the only n*gga in g-unit (that gunot sh*t is mad homo) worth respecting as a good rapper is buck...50 fell off hard, banks is nothin but a freestyle rapper, an yayo is straight garbage...im mad mobb deep signed to them an now they're jus tryina grab as many ppl as possible...n*ggaz need 2 stop d!ckriding these f*gs and makin them money...they're makin millions to get fu*ked up and spit some weak sh*t in the booth, while these nice n*ggas is out here barely goin gold....d-block will k!ll these n*ggas any day of the week...iono how yayo thinks he's better than anyone lyrically in dblock...fag**t a.ss....g-unit's run should have been over before massacre had the chance to show how hard 50 fell off...garbage a.ss album
 11 years ago '04        #74
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 6 6
 murdahudawg said:
Im still a 50 fan,I just don't feel his new sh*t as much as the old sh*t.
basically agree wit evvythin this dude sed, especially that sh*t bout budden rippin all of em.....dint read it b4 i posted so yea jus thought i'd do that...wun
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
156 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy