Jun 28 - Tony Yayo: Dealing Cocaine With 50 Cent

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2005, 11:08 PM         #41
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said:
hate hate hate hate hate. Buncha game d!ckriders. He comes out with "G-Unot" and suddenly everyone is blowing him and his little saying. Oh 50 has cops as security guards, wow, heaven forbid with all the hate around you have some people who really know how to shoot and protect you rather than some of youthugs from the hood who think they hard with a pistol. Why the fu*k you think Em rolls with mother fu*kin ex-secret service guys? Because you never know when a hater will stroll up and try something stupid. I'm sick of readin a good article and seeing a bunch of boxden fu*ks go, "they suck" "50 rolls with cops, hahahaha" blah blah blah. Stop hatin and find something better to do.

speak ya mind pimp
 11 years ago '04        #42
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 0 0
I Feel That
 11 years ago '04        #43
nat1ve 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 5 5
Props for the read, G-G-G-unit still up in this bi*ch, Dont Hate cuz these n*ggaz go platinum and your fav. artist doesnt, peace....
 06-28-2005, 11:40 PM         #44
Mackin_Yo_Chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is a felon talking about knockin people out. he keeps talking about how he will knock someone out.

DONT NOBODY f!ght RAPPERS... BUT.... THEY DO SHOOT RAPPERS WHO TALK sh*t...

especially felons who will get a life sentence for a pistol so he will either get blurped wit the gun or get shot wit no gun.... he is a fu*king idiot well lets see how long he lasts....
 11 years ago '04        #45
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$12,151 | Props total: 762 762
Damn the hate is disugsting, "G-Unit=bi*ches" damn at least u can say they suck lyrically and sorta hide the hate. But damn alotta cats talk shyt behind the keyboard when fact is none of em would say this to any G-unit member or probably even any other rapper out there. I think theres footage of Yayo layin out one of Domination's boys on his DVD but we'll have to see. The truth of the matter is G-Unit is better than D-block in alotta aspects, mostly consistency, creatively, and versatility wise. I mean cmon all D-block has been makin the past 10 years is mostly shoot em up , we so hood music, them dudes cant even have a decent club banger, they were phuckin wit puff and they still aint blow big. People make fun of Mase but fact is the Lox were puffy's bytches running around in Shiny Suits when it wasn't even their video, and Puffy aint even grow up wit them cats and he phucked em ova financially, so Yayo's the bi*ch for supportin a cat he grew up wit and has already gave him a Million dollars???? Plze, The lox are all about the Cash and fame when they were Bad boy but after they didnt blow and left now they're all about being grimey and hood. It's pretty bad when your in Jaehood's shoesand you've been ridin wit ur clique for 5 plus years and you dont even have a album out and the dude ur boss is beefin wit has lil hypemen who are caked up and more famous than anyone in your crew and all this wuz accomplished in two years, Banks will have his second Lp prolly before Louch drops his second and before Jaehood even drops his first which is sad. OKay they got security? they're famous ya idiots, it's better then always havin to rely on your own clique to blast in public and end up wit all of them locked up and you hit with a lawsuit every other week. It's a pretty good set up, let security take care of the groupies, crazy stans, and nobodies who try to start shyt in public, have your own crew take cares of dudes who talk shyt in ur hood and other rappers crew members when it has to go down, and any famous caked up rapper knock himout yourself if it comes down to it. EVen the D-block fans gotta admit G-Unit is what D-block dreamed of being 8 years ago on Bad boy while they were spittin Money,Power,Respect, and All about the Benjamins lookin like Baked Potatoes.

G-Unit is far from the best rappers out there, but they aint the worse either, i definetely prop their hustle and how they take care of business, and put music out quicky and efficiently for ppl who want it and get dat paper more power to em.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-29-2005 at 12:05 AM..
 06-29-2005, 12:09 AM         #46
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best sh*t i read in a while

i love how people hate even tho back in the day they wouldnt stop talking about how gd out g unit was now that they got more commercial people like to pretend that all the real and true sh*t that they knew before never happened so hate all u want go ride a next d!ck

hate if u want i dont care its true
 11 years ago '04        #47
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 136 136
Jus Read The Article....
Tony Yayo aint sh*tTTT hes 50s bi*ch
none of you motha fu*kas run new york just cause you a rapper dont mean you run a fu*kin city.
This n*gga talkin bout being tough man he'll get his a.ss layed the fu*k out.
and hes talkin bout haters whos the n*gga that started with Jadakiss first?
This guy aint nothin but a bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #48
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
^^Tell me how many of your friends if they were rich would give you a Mill for nothing after your fresh outta jail, Yayo rides wit 50 for a kool Mill and other cats stick wit dudes who dont even give em a dollar, whos the bi*ch?

Attacked Jada first? dats y D-block as a whole admitted to going at G-unit subliminally before the whole thing blew up? yea okay
 11 years ago '04        #49
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 136 136
^^OK tell me if your boy got attacked by someone without starting it wouldnt you have his back? Yea Okay.
 11 years ago '04        #50
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 htown said:
Yayo sounds like every other rapper when doing an interview. I'm willing to bet some dudes from D-block has admitted to selling back in the day.

not in interviews, no.. there not snitches
 11 years ago '04        #51
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said:
^^Tell me how many of your friends if they were rich would give you a Mill for nothing after your fresh outta jail, Yayo rides wit 50 for a kool Mill and other cats stick wit dudes who dont even give em a dollar, whos the bi*ch?

Attacked Jada first? dats y D-block as a whole admitted to going at G-unit subliminally before the whole thing blew up? yea okay

duck tales duck tales

we don't believe you, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

why ya gotta make up lies?
 11 years ago '04        #52
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
god dammit why is it cool to snitch now??

i don't get it, yayo just did his best to get himself and whoever sells him coke the most amount of attention possibole...

if your selling drugs the absolutle last thing you want is the spotlight

all you n*ggaz ridin d!ck, prolly never even held a 100 rock in your hand....

fu*king lil kids runnin around here, sh*ts sick, this has ZERO to do w/ a dblock vs gunit beef

this is about yayo acting like selling crack is something to brag about

man fu*k that... these dudes are complete posers... and if u ain't see that... then your either a poser or someone whos gonna drop a dime if sh*t got tight...

don't even respond to dis neither, if ya offended, cause if ya offended, use a snitch too.. and i don't talk to snitches or people who fu*k with snitches...

this thread is over... k!ll-A-SNITCH
 06-29-2005, 10:33 AM         #53
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 and g-unit can be good artists without be c*cky if they didnt keep talking sh*t about evryone.....the only reason 50 sell cuz eminem back his a.ss on TRL.....not BET, TRL. sorry to say, but his sales are white people......jada and the inc. are to the streets, 50 portrays the streets to a certain point, but he makes it look so WWE and stroybook. they are good artists but they need to realize that all that sh*t they are talking will come back on their a.ss and then whwn they need the help of evryone they talk sh*t from, no one will be there for them.
 11 years ago '04        #54
psylence2k 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
 Magnolia said:
^^OK tell me if your boy got attacked by someone without starting it wouldnt you have his back? Yea Okay.
exactly, dats y G-Unit dudes is bashin D-block for all that subliminal shyt they started, 50 is actually smart he's gonna let his lil homie yayo get free promotion for dis shyt, now dats lookin out.

Dblockeminemout i know im bashing your heroes but what dont you believe? the fact that Dblock admitted to dissin Gunit first which was on Hot97 or Yayo gettin his Mill right outta jail so u mad cuz he's richer den Kiss???

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-29-2005 at 10:58 AM..
 06-29-2005, 11:08 AM         #55
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol when they gonna understand all that hard talk dont add up to sh*t when yo a.ss is safely tucked away at night......i'd be up on tv saying "KING KONG AINT GOT sh*t ON ME!" if i knew it was close to impossible for anyone to even get next to me.

Last edited by four dub; 06-29-2005 at 11:08 AM..
 06-29-2005, 02:04 PM         #56
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people say all this bus about 50 rolling with cops, so what...motherfu*ker almost died and was shot nine times...did that happen to jadakiss? NO...fat joe? NO...so these motherfu*kers dont know what he's went thru and since he's such a bigger artists then both of them more people hate him...what kinda sh*t is it that he aint gotta role deep and sh*t? he protecting his life...his investments and sh*t...he gots a son and sh*t...what the use of losing it all because your so stubborn not to roll with security and sh*t?...
 06-29-2005, 02:11 PM         #57
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saltine_Escobar said:
people say all this bus about 50 rolling with cops, so what...motherfu*ker almost died and was shot nine times...did that happen to jadakiss? NO...fat joe? NO...so these motherfu*kers dont know what he's went thru and since he's such a bigger artists then both of them more people hate him...what kinda sh*t is it that he aint gotta role deep and sh*t? he protecting his life...his investments and sh*t...he gots a son and sh*t...what the use of losing it all because your so stubborn not to roll with security and sh*t?...

nobody care that he got security and all that....its the fact that he got security and talking big talk......thats just like when you was little on the playground and you had the one pu**y that would pop sh*t and his friend would quickly "hold him back" from beating you down......."hold me back dogg, hold me back" thats pu**y for "please stop me from getting my a.ss beat"
 06-29-2005, 03:07 PM         #58
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Homie I'm gangsta/Fat Joe the boy is wanksta/I'll Come In The Bronx and I'll spank ya...."

^^ LMFAO Yayo will get bodied talking sh*t about joey in the BX
 06-29-2005, 03:48 PM         #59
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i dont get is people say fifty is commercial and sh*t and fat joe is real...has anyone heard joe's new album, it's garbage...he has a song with nelly...NELLY...i like nelly but you dont do a song with him and claim to be real...he also has one with Jennifer Lopez and he claims he gangsta and sh*t...and anyways people hate g-unit cuz the bring up sh*t about there money...hmmm...lets look back at an emcee that almost everyone on this board d!ck-rides....jay-z...yeah, he one of the greatst. and he never talks about his sales does he...NEVER<----LOL....
 06-29-2005, 03:53 PM         #60
~_26_~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Took This Thread From ???????? Smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago