Jun 28 - Tony Yayo: Dealing Cocaine With 50 Cent

most viewed right now
+27  186
40 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,174 | Props total: 10 10
fu*k them G-Homos.

14 years ago '04        #27
kbigsexy9 
space
space
$606 | Props total: 0 0
i like g-unit but new yayo sucks...........on 8 more miles he k!lls it but thats it

and all this sh*t about they Rats u n*ggas need to stop thinking every thing you read is true.............when a cop comes out and says 50 told us this then yea but till then stop hateing on them b/c you think they RATS hate them b/c of they music but dont try to come at someones man-hood

14 years ago '04        #28
bnw99 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,391 | Props total: 8551 8551
no fu*kin way yayo, my phrase to him is "Get Out The Game".

14 years ago '05        #29
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$9,019 | Props total: 1321 1321
props on dis

06-28-2005, 01:42 PM         #30
rlzrilrap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GgGgGgG-UNIT

good read

06-28-2005, 01:50 PM         #31
polski-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for da read

06-28-2005, 01:52 PM         #32
Double Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real gangstaz dont brag about sellin crack, they ashamed

06-28-2005, 01:54 PM         #33
markus1127  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea that was a good read...funny he really think HE can fu*k wit d block

06-28-2005, 02:00 PM         #34
King_J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talk of New York my a.ss n*gga...that bi*ch can't lay down a track if his life depended on it....FREE YAYO??? How bout fu*k YAYO!!!

06-28-2005, 02:06 PM         #35
ILL-NoisE (CHI)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read

06-28-2005, 02:11 PM         #36
chitilla23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said
This dumbass...the reading was actually respectable until he started talking sh*t rap wise...there ain't too many cats who are worse than Yayo lyrically...
iz u mad, there are only, like 10 good rappers out these days. i can barely tell people i listen to rap seriously anymore, top ten rapper list...

papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
etc..

06-28-2005, 04:52 PM         #37
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said
i dont see what all the hype is about, so seductive is awful, yayo is a sh*tty rapper, and thats not from a haters standpoint, but a listeners
i agree an also yayo is tha weak link in tha g-unit chain he'z tha weakest outta 50 banks an buck

Last edited by IcE; 06-28-2005 at 04:52 PM..

06-28-2005, 05:42 PM         #38
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these rappers need to stop dry snitchin and talkin about selling coke, they in the rap game now...

06-28-2005, 06:40 PM         #39
-BC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chitilla23 said
iz u mad, there are only, like 10 good rappers out these days. i can barely tell people i listen to rap seriously anymore, top ten rapper list...

papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
papoose
etc..
Papoose has some good rhymes but I can't stand to listen to him. His voice is really annoying, doesnt sound good at all to listen to. His voice is abrasive as sandpaper.

06-28-2005, 07:00 PM         #40
thug_s3x  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said
Even though I read the Article I still say.
50 and Yayo= bi*ches
u SAY "bi*chez" over the internet, say bi*chez to them in a facial mode and then ill give u props for bossin' up.....fu*kin hater mayn.... lmao!

06-29-2005, 12:08 AM         #41
kleft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said
hate hate hate hate hate. Buncha game d!ckriders. He comes out with "G-Unot" and suddenly everyone is blowing him and his little saying. Oh 50 has cops as security guards, wow, heaven forbid with all the hate around you have some people who really know how to shoot and protect you rather than some of youthugs from the hood who think they hard with a pistol. Why the fu*k you think Em rolls with mother fu*kin ex-secret service guys? Because you never know when a hater will stroll up and try something stupid. I'm sick of readin a good article and seeing a bunch of boxden fu*ks go, "they suck" "50 rolls with cops, hahahaha" blah blah blah. Stop hatin and find something better to do.

speak ya mind pimp

14 years ago '04        #42
TruDamaja 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 4 4
I Feel That

14 years ago '04        #43
nat1ve 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 33 33
Props for the read, G-G-G-unit still up in this bi*ch, Dont Hate cuz these n*ggaz go platinum and your fav. artist doesnt, peace....

06-29-2005, 12:40 AM         #44
Mackin_Yo_Chick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is a felon talking about knockin people out. he keeps talking about how he will knock someone out.

DONT NOBODY f!ght RAPPERS... BUT.... THEY DO SHOOT RAPPERS WHO TALK sh*t...

especially felons who will get a life sentence for a pistol so he will either get blurped wit the gun or get shot wit no gun.... he is a fu*king idiot well lets see how long he lasts....

14 years ago '04        #45
psylence2k 69 heat pts69
space
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 3795 3795
Damn the hate is disugsting, "G-Unit=bi*ches" damn at least u can say they suck lyrically and sorta hide the hate. But damn alotta cats talk shyt behind the keyboard when fact is none of em would say this to any G-unit member or probably even any other rapper out there. I think theres footage of Yayo layin out one of Domination's boys on his DVD but we'll have to see. The truth of the matter is G-Unit is better than D-block in alotta aspects, mostly consistency, creatively, and versatility wise. I mean cmon all D-block has been makin the past 10 years is mostly shoot em up , we so hood music, them dudes cant even have a decent club banger, they were phuckin wit puff and they still aint blow big. People make fun of Mase but fact is the Lox were puffy's bytches running around in Shiny Suits when it wasn't even their video, and Puffy aint even grow up wit them cats and he phucked em ova financially, so Yayo's the bi*ch for supportin a cat he grew up wit and has already gave him a Million dollars???? Plze, The lox are all about the Cash and fame when they were Bad boy but after they didnt blow and left now they're all about being grimey and hood. It's pretty bad when your in Jaehood's shoesand you've been ridin wit ur clique for 5 plus years and you dont even have a album out and the dude ur boss is beefin wit has lil hypemen who are caked up and more famous than anyone in your crew and all this wuz accomplished in two years, Banks will have his second Lp prolly before Louch drops his second and before Jaehood even drops his first which is sad. OKay they got security? they're famous ya idiots, it's better then always havin to rely on your own clique to blast in public and end up wit all of them locked up and you hit with a lawsuit every other week. It's a pretty good set up, let security take care of the groupies, crazy stans, and nobodies who try to start shyt in public, have your own crew take cares of dudes who talk shyt in ur hood and other rappers crew members when it has to go down, and any famous caked up rapper knock himout yourself if it comes down to it. EVen the D-block fans gotta admit G-Unit is what D-block dreamed of being 8 years ago on Bad boy while they were spittin Money,Power,Respect, and All about the Benjamins lookin like Baked Potatoes.

G-Unit is far from the best rappers out there, but they aint the worse either, i definetely prop their hustle and how they take care of business, and put music out quicky and efficiently for ppl who want it and get dat paper more power to em.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-29-2005 at 01:05 AM..

06-29-2005, 01:09 AM         #46
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best sh*t i read in a while

i love how people hate even tho back in the day they wouldnt stop talking about how gd out g unit was now that they got more commercial people like to pretend that all the real and true sh*t that they knew before never happened so hate all u want go ride a next d!ck

hate if u want i dont care its true

14 years ago '04        #47
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,451 | Props total: 385 385
Jus Read The Article....
Tony Yayo aint sh*tTTT hes 50s bi*ch
none of you motha fu*kas run new york just cause you a rapper dont mean you run a fu*kin city.
This n*gga talkin bout being tough man he'll get his a.ss layed the fu*k out.
and hes talkin bout haters whos the n*gga that started with Jadakiss first?
This guy aint nothin but a bi*ch a.ss n*gga

14 years ago '04        #48
psylence2k 69 heat pts69
space
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 3795 3795
^^Tell me how many of your friends if they were rich would give you a Mill for nothing after your fresh outta jail, Yayo rides wit 50 for a kool Mill and other cats stick wit dudes who dont even give em a dollar, whos the bi*ch?

Attacked Jada first? dats y D-block as a whole admitted to going at G-unit subliminally before the whole thing blew up? yea okay

14 years ago '04        #49
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,451 | Props total: 385 385
^^OK tell me if your boy got attacked by someone without starting it wouldnt you have his back? Yea Okay.

14 years ago '04        #50
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
 htown said
Yayo sounds like every other rapper when doing an interview. I'm willing to bet some dudes from D-block has admitted to selling back in the day.

not in interviews, no.. there not snitches

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  71
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+189online now  45
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+65online now  32
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
84 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - Unpaid TSA agents, no longer giving a f***, play uncensored r..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+74online now  10
I'm gonna bust inside of her
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside HoodRich Pablo Juan got robbed again.
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy