online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Another prison r@pe kidnapping(NSFW)

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 months ago '15        #1
5380 page views
103 comments

Lord Kushington  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 18246 18 K  Slaps total: 5314 5 K
icon Another prison r@pe kidnapping(NSFW)

Good morning I didnít want to do this, but I woke up this morning to find out that my son is on an oxygen machine fighting for his life. Heís been stabbed several times have not been to the Jackson prison not even a week yet they extorted us for money send us some horrifying pictures of my son tied up Threatening to pull out a tooth every five minutes if they didnít get their money Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus fix it. Oh Lord today Iím axing for help. I need all the help I can get when we found out he was tied up that was Monday we called and called and called the prison All day long no one never returned a phone call it took for his cousin to call her supervisor because sheís a lieutenant in Atlanta but it took her to call her supervisor to see what was going on with my son and thatís when they went to get my son. They never paid any attention from the calls. I was calling all morning they told him they didnít get any calls from anybody, so if it wasnít for that man donít know his name but if it wasnít for him, my son would still been tied up because obviously they donít check on the prisoners because these calls started on Saturday. When I talk to my son Sunday, he barely was talking Monday he really could not talk so he probably been tied up all weekend And nobody has checked on him. Please make it make sense to me that you donít check on the inmates at all but when I did talk to the deputy warden King on Tuesday morning because I was on my way up there she told me all she can tell me is heís alive and heís at the hospital when he returns he will get a call to talk to you and let you know that heís OK, now when he did not come back on Tuesday, Miss Deputy  warden, I feel shouldíve least reached out to a concerned parent when she knows the condition my son is in we called all day yesterday still nothing but I get a call from a young lady right here in Savannah that calls somebody up there and theyíre telling me my son was stabbed multiple times and heís on a oxygen machine where is the justice cause anybody that knows my son knows he will give you the shirt off his back get out the bed 3 oíclock in the morning to help anybody will give you his last dollar all he been trying to do since heís been messed up in the system since he was 15 all he wanted to do was take care of his children and work. Now another lie was told on him for him to go to jail for this probation violation, and they gonna send my son up here to be almost ki1led over lies again, but yíall have messed with the right parent because the baby is Bout to go down but if anybody knows of anything or anybody that I could talk to about this, please reach out to me I am a mother that is my son my baby. I birth to him Heís my child and I think I deserve the least to hold his hand one last time something for him is on an oxygen machine we donít know if he will make it or not. Dogs shouldnít even go through this.Ē
 https://www.facebook.com/hcrcga
+12   

icon
best
icon
worst
103 comments

3 months ago '20        #2
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22575 22 K  Slaps total: 3222 3 K
Thats said... And I'm hoping thr best for you and son and for someone to intervene.. I would email (Democracy Now) they are a news firm. They have done stories on other prisoner who have died in Fulton County jail. One story they did was about a guy who was eating alive by bed bugs. While in isolation.

But hope things work out for tou so sad.

And in the south thr prison system was created to do exactly wha
+24   

3 months ago '16        #3
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 104796 104 K  Slaps total: 18623 18 K
That's sad as hell
+3   

3 months ago '10        #4
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 139579 139 K  Slaps total: 27353 27 K
 Bighempin said 🔗
Thats said... And I'm hoping thr best for you and son and for someone to intervene.. I would email (Democracy Now) they are a news firm. They have done stories on other prisoner who have died in Fulton County jail. One story they did was about a guy who was eating alive by bed bugs. While in isolation.

It's not his son

emoji

emoji
+39   

3 months ago '06        #5
Stupid Fresh 
Props total: 21690 21 K  Slaps total: 4063 4 K
When did other inmates start allowing sh1t like this?

Ok there’s some bad eggs but I thought prison had regulators ..
+19   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '19        #6
drnarcisse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 14701 14 K  Slaps total: 1732 1 K
 Stupid Fresh said 🔗
When did other inmates start allowing sh1t like this?

Ok thereís some bad eggs but I thought prison had regulators ..
all the regulators got released during covid on preventative measures and good behavior
+13   

3 months ago '21        #7
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 17696 17 K  Slaps total: 6035 6 K
 Bighempin said 🔗

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #8
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 27661 27 K  Slaps total: 17471 17 K
Prison r@pe was high in 70s 80s and 90s

I heard the DC dudes are notorious
For raping a$s in prison
Florida cat who went to feds for scamming
Told me DC n1ggas fight and ki1l over bussy
+6   

3 months ago '21        #9
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 17696 17 K  Slaps total: 6035 6 K
 Goldie said 🔗
In and out of prison since 15
Huh

I donít wanna be that guy

So Iíll let the hollier than thou brothers have this one

But your son bit off more than he could chew

A n1gga that will give the shirt off his back and his last 15 dollars donít need to be a criminal

emoji

Seems like heís giving willingly or unwillingly regardless

n1ggas can slap but ya
I get it but he could just be a product of his environment. I know that's the parent's job to handle. What I'm saying is breaking the law doesn't always make you a bad person.
+11   

3 months ago '22        #10
Jayvinci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7673 7 K  Slaps total: 2251 2 K
 Lord Kushington said 🔗
Good morning I didnít want to do this, but I woke up this morning to find out that my son is on an oxygen machine fighting for his life. Heís been stabbed several times have not been to the Jackson prison not even a week yet they extorted us for money send us some horrifying pictures of my son tied up Threatening to pull out a tooth every five minutes if they didnít get their money Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus fix it. Oh Lord today Iím axing for help. I need all the help I can get when we found out he was tied up that was Monday we called and called and called the prison All day long no one never returned a phone call it took for his cousin to call her supervisor because sheís a lieutenant in Atlanta but it took her to call her supervisor to see what was going on with my son and thatís when they went to get my son. They never paid any attention from the calls. I was calling all morning they told him they didnít get any calls from anybody, so if it wasnít for that man donít know his name but if it wasnít for him, my son would still been tied up because obviously they donít check on the prisoners because these calls started on Saturday. When I talk to my son Sunday, he barely was talking Monday he really could not talk so he probably been tied up all weekend And nobody has checked on him. Please make it make sense to me that you donít check on the inmates at all but when I did talk to the deputy warden King on Tuesday morning because I was on my way up there she told me all she can tell me is heís alive and heís at the hospital when he returns he will get a call to talk to you and let you know that heís OK, now when he did not come back on Tuesday, Miss Deputy  warden, I feel shouldíve least reached out to a concerned parent when she knows the condition my son is in we called all day yesterday still nothing but I get a call from a young lady right here in Savannah that calls somebody up there and theyíre telling me my son was stabbed multiple times and heís on a oxygen machine where is the justice cause anybody that knows my son knows he will give you the shirt off his back get out the bed 3 oíclock in the morning to help anybody will give you his last dollar all he been trying to do since heís been messed up in the system since he was 15 all he wanted to do was take care of his children and work. Now another lie was told on him for him to go to jail for this probation violation, and they gonna send my son up here to be almost ki1led over lies again, but yíall have messed with the right parent because the baby is Bout to go down but if anybody knows of anything or anybody that I could talk to about this, please reach out to me I am a mother that is my son my baby. I birth to him Heís my child and I think I deserve the least to hold his hand one last time something for him is on an oxygen machine we donít know if he will make it or not. Dogs shouldnít even go through this.Ē
↪🔗
You sent money instead of calling the prison and showing them the pictures SMH...

You opened up a can of words.

Your first move was a bad move.

You could have saved him
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #11
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 27661 27 K  Slaps total: 17471 17 K
They passed acts to stop prison r@pes
I heard you can sue the prison

I know Georgia and Alabama prisons
n1ggas is still on that r@pe sh1t

🔗

+2   

3 months ago '15        #12
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 135255 135 K  Slaps total: 7591 7 K
Damn.
+1   

3 months ago '23        #13
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15428 15 K  Slaps total: 3095 3 K
You can tell who can read, and who can comprehend in this thread
emoji
+19   

3 months ago '17        #14
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 72134 72 K  Slaps total: 24505 24 K
Bro what?
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '18        #15
Bloodpantha 
Props total: 1839 1 K  Slaps total: 2358 2 K
Dat n1gga Dead
+2   

3 months ago '18        #16
Twrecz 
Props total: 10191 10 K  Slaps total: 933 933
 Lord Kushington said 🔗
↪🔗
God bless you but I pray this ainít cap
+3   

3 months ago '04        #17
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 81270 81 K  Slaps total: 9186 9 K
Im not even going to attempt to read that block of text.
The fact that they don’t know how to structure their writing says enough about this situation….

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 12-07-2023 at 08:33 PM..
+15   

3 months ago '22        #18
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 115038 115 K  Slaps total: 29668 29 K
Not r@pe... But had the same thing happen to a guy who was an associate of mine(my little brother's friend)... They had him tied up to a pole, recorded it, and kept asking his family to send bread. They kept stealing off him in his jaw in the vid. Horrific sh1t.

Edit: Allegedly he was in there woofin and bragging about how much bread his fam got. He actually came from a great home but wanted to play gangsta. Nobody ever bought it, I guess the n1ggas in prison didnt either.

Last edited by Murderers; 12-07-2023 at 07:26 PM..
+18   

3 months ago '17        #19
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 36402 36 K  Slaps total: 2979 2 K
Oh Lord today I’m axing for help.
fu#k outta here with this sh1t.
+18   

3 months ago '17        #20
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 178935 178 K  Slaps total: 7181 7 K
Someone give me the TLDR. I tried reading it but it's waaaay too many errors in the 1st few lines.
+9   

3 months ago '23        #21
 Murderers said 🔗
Not r@pe... But had the same thing happen to a guy who was an associate of mine(my little brother's friend)... They had him tied up to a pole, recorded it, and kept asking his family to send bread. They kept stealing off him in his jaw in the vid. Horrific sh1t.

Edit: Allegedly he was in there woofin and bragging about how much bread his fam got. He actually came from a great home but wanted to play gangsta. Nobody ever bought it, I guess the n1ggas in prison did either.
I was gonna quote you before the edit, but didn't wanna make too many assumptions. Props for elaborating
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '17        #22
Tupacpatel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 11350 11 K  Slaps total: 3238 3 K
 Lord Kushington said 🔗
↪🔗

3 months ago '22        #23
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 115038 115 K  Slaps total: 29668 29 K
 runi said 🔗
I was gonna quote you before the edit, but didn't wanna make too many assumptions. Props for elaborating
emoji
Yeah buddy was always on some try hard sh1t but his parents Dad and his uncle(our school's bball coach and history teacher) took him and his older brother in when they were young so they were basically set for life cause coach was one of them bougie n1ggas who lived in the burbs. Both he and his bro started banging GD to fit in, his bro was much more calm and level headed and a beast at sports so it wasn't as bad with him. But his a$s was always trying to prove something.
+3   

3 months ago '23        #24
 DaQCKing said 🔗
Someone give me the TLDR. I tried reading it but it's waaaay too many errors in the 1st few lines.
emoji

A mother wants justice for her son being bullied in jail. They tied him up against his will and beat the dog sh1t outta him.. now he's on a ventilator fighting for his life. Oh yeah.. warden/nurse/staff took their time reaching back to the mother.

Imo.. she needs to hire a j3wish lawyer if she wants to get her way, in the right fashion.
+5   

3 months ago '22        #25
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 40388 40 K  Slaps total: 4586 4 K
 Lord Kushington said 🔗
Good morning I didn’t want to do this, but I woke up this morning to find out that my son is on an oxygen machine fighting for his life. He’s been stabbed several times have not been to the Jackson prison not even a week yet they extorted us for money send us some horrifying pictures of my son tied up Threatening to pull out a tooth every five minutes if they didn’t get their money Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus fix it.

Oh Lord today I’m axing for help. I need all the help I can get when we found out he was tied up that was Monday we called and called and called the prison All day long no one never returned a phone call it took for his cousin to call her supervisor because she’s a lieutenant in Atlanta but it took her to call her supervisor to see what was going on with my son and that’s when they went to get my son.

They never paid any attention from the calls. I was calling all morning they told him they didn’t get any calls from anybody, so if it wasn’t for that man don’t know his name but if it wasn’t for him, my son would still been tied up because obviously they don’t check on the prisoners because these calls started on Saturday.

When I talk to my son Sunday, he barely was talking Monday he really could not talk so he probably been tied up all weekend And nobody has checked on him.

Please make it make sense to me that you don’t check on the inmates at all but when I did talk to the deputy warden King on Tuesday morning because I was on my way up there she told me all she can tell me is he’s alive and he’s at the hospital when he returns he will get a call to talk to you and let you know that he’s OK, now when he did not come back on Tuesday, Miss Deputy  warden, I feel should’ve least reached out to a concerned parent when she knows the condition my son is in we called all day yesterday still nothing but I get a call from a young lady right here in Savannah that calls somebody up there and they’re telling me my son was stabbed multiple times and he’s on a oxygen machine where is the justice cause anybody that knows my son knows he will give you the shirt off his back get out the bed 3 o’clock in the morning to help anybody will give you his last dollar all he been trying to do since he’s been messed up in the system since he was 15 all he wanted to do was take care of his children and work.

Now another lie was told on him for him to go to jail for this probation violation, and they gonna send my son up here to be almost ki1led over lies again, but y’all have messed with the right parent because the baby is Bout to go down but if anybody knows of anything or anybody that I could talk to about this, please reach out to me I am a mother that is my son my baby.

I birth to him He’s my child and I think I deserve the least to hold his hand one last time something for him is on an oxygen machine we don’t know if he will make it or not. Dogs shouldn’t even go through this.”
↪🔗
Bro, what is the highest education that you have?

I actually had to break your post down into paragraphs just to TRY to understand it. Punctuation is very important. I’m definitely not trying to be a d1ck either because this is definitely a serious situation.

DaQCKing said 🔗
I didn’t even see this reply, but it’s good to know that I wasn’t the only one on here like

emoji
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2114
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2511
Video inside 50 Cent Performs "Many Men" For 71,000 People At His SOLD OUT NRG STADI..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Mar 2 - Ozempic is coming for gyms. Hereís how theyíre responding
130 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+746
Cardi B went CRAZY on her Live-Stream 🍈 🍈 🥛 🥛
147 comments