online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Man Shoots TranZ Woman Who Allegedly Made Him Feel "Suspicious" While Performing Oral SecS

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 months ago '22        #1
6120 page views
188 comments

Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 40385 40 K  Slaps total: 4586 4 K
Man Shoots TranZ Woman Who Allegedly Made Him Feel "Suspicious" While Performing Oral SecS

A man charged in the fatal shooting last week near Lake Street said he shot the victim point-blank after a xes act, according to newly filed charges.

The Hennepin County Attorney's Office on Tuesday charged Damarean Kaylon Bible, 25, with second-degree murder in connection to the shooting of Savannah Ryan Williams, 38, of St. Paul. (The Hennepin County Medical Examiner's identified Williams, who was tr@nsgender, as Miguel R. Stillday.)

Bible was arrested and booked into jail Friday. An attorney is not yet listed for Bible, who remains jailed ahead of his first court appearance Wednesday.

According to the charges based on surveillance video:

Williams was left for dead and it was hours before her body was discovered Nov. 29.

Officers responded around 9 a.m. to a report of a person not breathing in a courtyard at 3023 4th Av. S.

Surveillance video from nearby buildings shows Williams and Bible walking toward the crime scene at 5 a.m. Bible left alone around 5:45 a.m., when witnesses reported hearing a gunshot from the area. Witnesses also say they saw a man at the time walking north from the crime scene along 4th Avenue toward Lake Street.

Video then showed Bible head to the Lake Street light-rail station where he rode a train downtown and exited at the Nicollet/5th Street Station.

He walked south to an apartment building at 95 S. 10th St. Investigators went there and showed a photograph of Bible to building management, who identified the suspect. Bible was arrested as he left the apartment.

Bible initially denied being involved, but when shown video evidence he admitted to shooting Williams. Bible told investigators that he walked past Williams, who was sitting at a bus shelter on Lake Street.

He said that Williams asked if he wanted s3x and they went to the nearby courtyard. Bible said he had a 9mm handgun in his pocket and he began to feel "suspicious" of Williams. After the s3xual act, he shot her.

He called his parents from jail and in one conversation with his dad, Bible admitted to ki1ling someone. Bible in the call said while he felt sorry and wasn't God, he "had to do it."

A search warrant for his apartment turned up a 9mm Polymer80 handgun with no serial number and a .22 caliber rifle.

Investigators also recovered sh0es and clothing he wore during the murder as seen on surveillance video.

Bible was also charged Tuesday with first-degree aggravated robbery in connection with an attack Nov. 5 on Nicollet Mall.

In that case, a victim flagged down police and said Bible pulled a black semiautomatic handgun on him when asked to empty his pockets.
+13   

icon
best
icon
worst
188 comments

3 months ago '18        #2
dacoolestg 
Props total: 29963 29 K  Slaps total: 3859 3 K
hit a lick got his d1ck sucked by a tr@nny merked said tr@nny & got caught smh i know n1ggas is roastin him to death in jail lmfaoooo
+130   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #3
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 185100 185 K  Slaps total: 216491 216 K
emoji

3 months ago '13        #4
3nl1ght3ned 
Props total: 15029 15 K  Slaps total: 9426 9 K
Such a barbaric act I hope the victim is okay!

3 months ago '22        #5
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
 3nl1ght3ned said 🔗
Did you read the first sentence in the article or nah?
+69   

3 months ago '04        #6
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 73023 73 K  Slaps total: 5544 5 K

smh

looked like a good kid

the fk happened?

he mustve started hanging with dipsh1ts... taking xans n oxys... got tatted up, got some dreads... got a gun... and now hes going to prison for shooting an obvious man or at the very least an ugly a$s bi#ch for giving him head... like son, even before the act how were u even conversing with that and thinking yeah... it's going down
emoji
this muthafu#ka has completely lost his mind.
+124   

3 months ago '22        #7
 LordBlanco said 🔗

smh

looked like a good kid

then he started taking xans n oxys... got tatted up, got some dreads... and a gun... and now hes going to prison for shooting an obvious man or at the very least an ugly a$s bi#ch for giving him head... like son, even before the act how were u even conversing with that and thinking yeah... it's going down
emoji
That’s exactly why I posted this pic bro, to let these kids see how taking al of those drugs can really turn you into a fu#kin’ monster.

emoji
+71   

3 months ago '04        #8
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 73023 73 K  Slaps total: 5544 5 K
 Demencio Benson said 🔗
That’s exactly why I posted this pic bro, to let these kids see how taking al of those drugs can really turn you into a fu#kin’ monster.

emoji
for real, i feel for the parents more than anything.. to see ur kid go from such heights to such lows.

you just reminded me of a story i read a couple years back

dude was 18 and and he was one of the top students in the city headed for good things.. and was even looking at a scholarship for ball

but he had to be a tough guy... dude ended up murdering some kid he had beef with in cold blood, ran up on him in a chinese food spot and shot him point blank when he wasnt looking... like damn, u couldnt just fight him? or jump him? had to go straight to murder? sh1ts crazy b.. it was all over some bs too
+41   

3 months ago '15        #9
Hellmatic 
Props total: 92453 92 K  Slaps total: 8017 8 K
Cmon fam that bi#ch look like fat Joe enemy cuban link. He had to know! I don't wanna hear it
+87   

3 months ago '15        #10
Hellmatic 
Props total: 92453 92 K  Slaps total: 8017 8 K
 3nl1ght3ned said 🔗
In the afterlife?
+13   

3 months ago '18        #11
Dehone 
Props total: 106721 106 K  Slaps total: 7070 7 K
Lil nikka knew what the situation was from the jump, just like most of these nikkas do. Not gonna convince me that tr@ns woman had a voice like Halle Bailey. Nobody got tricked but post nut clarity made him realize his true s3xuality. Fragile male s3xuality taking a fatal turn. RIP to the victim
+58   

3 months ago '16        #12
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 94857 94 K  Slaps total: 8673 8 K
He can live his truth in prison. Hopefully he'll come to terms with his actual preference and stop lying to himself.
+22   

3 months ago '15        #13
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 135249 135 K  Slaps total: 7591 7 K
 LordBlanco said 🔗

smh

looked like a good kid

the fk happened?

he mustve started hanging with dipsh1ts... taking xans n oxys... got tatted up, got some dreads... got a gun... and now hes going to prison for shooting an obvious man or at the very least an ugly a$s bi#ch for giving him head... like son, even before the act how were u even conversing with that and thinking yeah... it's going down
emoji
Like you said probably on xans or oxy.
+6   

3 months ago '14        #14
2 cent 
Props total: 8256 8 K  Slaps total: 1441 1 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
In the afterlife?
The victim was not the fat guy with make up.

3 months ago '22        #15
 LordBlanco said 🔗
for real, i feel for the parents more than anything.. to see ur kid go from such heights to such lows.

you just reminded me of a story i read a couple years back

dude was 18 and and he was one of the top students in the city headed for good things.. and was even looking at a scholarship for ball

but he had to be a tough guy... dude ended up murdering some kid he had beef with in cold blood, ran up on him in a chinese food spot and shot him point blank when he wasnt looking... like damn, u couldnt just fight him? or jump him? had to go straight to murder? sh1ts crazy b.. it was all over some bs too
Yeah, I have seen some sh1t like that before too bro, sh1t is sad as fu#k.

A friend of mine from back in the day started to sniff a lil coke. None of the people we all hung around never really cared until we really saw him doing it more and more.

Then after that we saw him go from coke to him being on heroin in maybe 6 months tops! I guess that coke high wasn’t enough for him.

He also was one of those kid who had all of the new toys and sh0es back in high school. Bro got with the wrong crowd and they turned him into a straight junky!

Even now when I go over to that side of town which I rarely do and I see him sometimes and I’ll stop just to see if he needs food or something.

And when he sees me it’s like he doesn’t truly know how fu#ked up he is. He be like “Damn, bro we need to go out to the club one weekend like we used too etc…”

Ain’t no way in hell unless he got super cleaned up I would take him to a damn club with me.

sh1t is sad as fu#k to be honest.

Those drugs got him fu#ked up out here.
+32   

3 months ago '22        #16
Delegatus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 9292 9 K  Slaps total: 6351 6 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
Cmon fam that bi#ch look like fat Joe enemy cuban link. He had to know! I don't wanna hear it
His last name is Bible.
emoji
+17   

3 months ago '18        #17
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 17299 17 K  Slaps total: 2194 2 K
 2 cent said 🔗
The victim was not the fat guy with make up.
Who the fat guy ?
+4   

3 months ago '18        #18
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 17299 17 K  Slaps total: 2194 2 K
Post nut clarity … ki1led dude ..

Because he had to know
+34   

3 months ago '05        #19
ChickzNKickz 
Props total: 41105 41 K  Slaps total: 2629 2 K
n1ggas would rather catch a body than live their truths.

That’s tough
+40   

3 months ago '06        #20
Stupid Fresh 
Props total: 21690 21 K  Slaps total: 4063 4 K
He was suspicious it was going to come out? He clearly had to know that was a tr@ns
+18   

3 months ago '21        #21
Monstrosity 
Props total: 16033 16 K  Slaps total: 2522 2 K
These new n1ggas give nasty a new meaning.

I seen a n1gga chasing a punk down the street with his hand in a duffle bag at 12 at night. Then I pulled up to the gas station a about a half a mile up and seen what looked to be c0ndoms in the middle of the street, SMH.

I've witness way to much punk sh1t in Atlanta, sh1t is beyond wild.
+19   

3 months ago '13        #22
yunghuss973 
Props total: 30711 30 K  Slaps total: 11400 11 K
Are these Gen Z niggs capable of growing facial hair?

Everyone of the these little weirdos I see look like dikes.

How you 25 looking like 12 year old.

I remember being in high school and Juvie and n1ggas having damn near beards.

Testosterone in the basement for Gen fruit.

Last edited by yunghuss973; 12-07-2023 at 01:48 AM..
+22   

3 months ago '14        #23
2 cent 
Props total: 8256 8 K  Slaps total: 1441 1 K
 illicit lee said 🔗
Who the fat guy ?
The big fat guy wearing girls clothes

3 months ago '20        #24
ThaTzKrazYie 
Props total: 3508 3 K  Slaps total: 219 219

Bruh lmao noooo
+27   

3 months ago '20        #25
Born Bad 
Props total: 61739 61 K  Slaps total: 5333 5 K
Its easy to catch a body, but its hard to love somebody
-Mk Slime
+6   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+7411
Cardi B went CRAZY on her Live-Stream 🍈 🍈 🥛 🥛
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2110
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+257
Video inside 50 Cent Performs "Many Men" For 71,000 People At His SOLD OUT NRG STADI..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+184
Image(s) inside Meek twitter finger Mill "Stop asking if I'm gay Ima just play it raw"
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop