online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

How to make a woman submit

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc & Hot Takes

3 months ago '23        #1
3254 page views
68 comments

laidback777  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 779 779  Slaps total: 257 257
icon How to make a woman submit

This dating coach gives the secrets to making a woman submit in a relationship. I personally do not think women today want to submit and men should accept that but what do you think?

YT

icon
best
icon
worst
68 comments

3 months ago '23        #2
RivaL SchooLs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4555 4 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
i didn't watch the video but i just want to say that i used to watch mr. locario and i spoke to him in the comments and he told me he is married but he and his wife have s3x with other people

i couldn't really watch him the same after that because he is basically a cukk in my opinion.. when i said something like that to him, he said something like "you can't handcuff the P" or something

anyway.. my opinion is you're better off not trying to get a woman to submit, instead find one who is already submissive to u

she may not look the best but u can have peace and someone who is down for whatever
+74   

3 months ago '20        #3
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19578 19 K  Slaps total: 4933 4 K
Well. I'm a dominant. An actual DOM. So I inject it into my vanilla relationships. You gotta make yourself the type a man a woman wants to be ret@rded for. She gotta wanna be stupid for you. You can say you love her even be affectionate but only after making her mad or cry first. That's the balance. Gotta be masculine. Gotta be the kind of man she somewhat fears but not really. Gotta be direct, name what you want so forthright that it might be tough to swallow at first. Cheat on her early on, before it gets too serious. If it's vanilla. No cheating in a Dom/sub relationship tho, that's the rules.
+8   

3 months ago '16        #4
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 104385 104 K  Slaps total: 18607 18 K
Any answers other that multiple orgasms is a lie ..n that only works for so long

But if a woman really fu#k with u n u treat her right they will submit naturally in many ways
+21   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #5
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 136386 136 K  Slaps total: 7722 7 K
Wild seeing bro still around. That's what's up. First poster is right, don't try to make no bi#ch submit. fu#k with ones that want you. They'll submit. Pretty simple. If she won't submit she doesn't want you enough and you gotta play all types of games and get out of your character and into a whole other character. sh1t ain't worth all that. Fdb
+20   

3 months ago '08        #6
Riley11 
Props total: 2387 2 K  Slaps total: 998 998
What does vanilla mean? Good info props

KG Da Gawd said 🔗
Well. I'm a dominant. An actual DOM. So I inject it into my vanilla relationships. You gotta make yourself the type a man a woman wants to be ret@rded for. She gotta wanna be stupid for you. You can say you love her even be affectionate but only after making her mad or cry first. That's the balance. Gotta be masculine. Gotta be the kind of man she somewhat fears but not really. Gotta be direct, name what you want so forthright that it might be tough to swallow at first. Cheat on her early on, before it gets too serious. If it's vanilla. No cheating in a Dom/sub relationship tho, that's the rules.

3 months ago '21        #7
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 33252 33 K  Slaps total: 15044 15 K
emoji
Tryna "Make" a woman Submit is already the Wrong answer...

A woman submitting is Solely her Decision she has to make within her Spirit!

Dont ever "Make" a woman do Sh!t...Be yourself and you decide whether you are willing to accept her Antics or not!
+11   

3 months ago '12        #8
daman729 
Props total: 157626 157 K  Slaps total: 6292 6 K
You can't make a woman submit 2023 lol. Maybe decades ago Now now. Soon as you lay down the law, she gonna move on and fu#k with somebody else. Women are conditional. Submissiveness and gentleness has to already be in her. She may even put on an act and pretend she's submitting to you, while fu#kin someone else.

You can't control a woman with s3x either. At least not a beautiful one that has options. She can get d1ck from somewhere else. While you walking around thinking you big daddy supreme because you laying the pipe right, she's also thinking about fu#kin Big Earl down the street because he can fu#k right just like you can. But he requires less because he's not dominant like you.

You can't make a woman do sh1t. This is why you observe and pick the right one the first time!!

Last edited by daman729; 12-06-2023 at 04:50 PM..
+12   

3 months ago '22        #9
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x94
Props total: 40410 40 K  Slaps total: 16433 16 K
 daman729 said 🔗
You can't make a woman submit 2023 lol. Maybe decades ago Now now. Soon as you lay down the law, she gonna move on and fu#k with somebody else. Women are conditional. Submissiveness and gentleness has to already be in her. She may even put on an act and pretend she's submitting to you, while fu#kin someone else.

You can't control a woman with s3x either. At least not a beautiful one that has options. She can get d1ck from somewhere else. While you walking around thinking you big daddy supreme because you laying the pipe right, she's also thinking about fu#kin Big Earl down the street because he can fu#k right just like you can. But he requires less because he's not dominant like you.

You can't make a woman do sh1t. This is why you observe and pick the right one the first time!!
Focus on you, beloved. You obviously don’t got sh1t going.

3 months ago '23        #10
Tempus again 
Props total: 2240 2 K  Slaps total: 407 407
Just be yourself and whatever happens happens. Make sure she’s worth your time and decide if you really like her or if you just want to fu#k. Otherwise Ain’t no advice for relationships
+8   

3 months ago '12        #11
daman729 
Props total: 157626 157 K  Slaps total: 6292 6 K
 stillNAMELESS said 🔗
Focus on you, beloved. You obviously don’t got sh1t going.
Truth hurts. What I said was facts. You're living in delusion. I know women in and out, through and through. Because I've had many of them. You cannot make an already unsubmissive woman submit just like I said. It has to already be in her. Only way an unsubmissive women will become submissive is if the bi#ch is ugly, trifling and doesn't have alot of men wanting/chasing her. A women with limited or no options. Especially in 2023. Other than that, she gonna move on to the next man thats gonna fu#k her good, boost her ego, but give her leniency all while doing it.
+8   

3 months ago '22        #12
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x94
Props total: 40410 40 K  Slaps total: 16433 16 K
 daman729 said 🔗
Truth hurts. What I said was facts. You're living in delusion. I know women in and out, through and through. Because I've had many of them. You cannot make an already unsubmissive woman submit just like I said. It has to already be in her. Only way an unsubmissive women will become submissive is if the bi#ch is ugly, trifling and doesn't have alot of men wanting/chasing her. A women with limited or no options. Especially in 2023. Other than that, she gonna move on to the next man thats gonna fu#k her good, boost her ego, but give her leniency all while doing it.
They will submit to the right one.

3 months ago '11        #13
ProppaProp 
Props total: 1010 1 K  Slaps total: 306 306
Prove your worth being the leader of the relationship and then eventually your family, and she'll follow your lead and do things to keep you.

Male energy is naturally dominant over female energy.

It goes like this

0. Male submits to God (follows God)
1. Male proves he's "worth it" to female
2. female proves she's also worth it and submits to male (follows male)
3. Male opens up more (submission)
4. Love lol
5 kids (submit to Mom and Dad)

Kids follow parents
Mom follows Dad
Dad follows God.

All follow God
+20   

3 months ago '15        #14
TheTrollPole 
Props total: 12057 12 K  Slaps total: 1340 1 K
 KG Da Gawd said 🔗
My guy right here gets it and gave ya’ll the rules
+1   

3 months ago '06        #15
Johnny Tapwater 
Props total: 11665 11 K  Slaps total: 1532 1 K
I like to use the word collaborative instead of submissive. It's something about that word, "submission" that freaks women out.
+6   

3 months ago '20        #16
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22504 22 K  Slaps total: 3211 3 K
 KG Da Gawd said 🔗
No lies t9ld right here...
+1   

3 months ago '21        #17
bunkindb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18680 18 K  Slaps total: 1888 1 K
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
Any answers other that multiple orgasms is a lie ..n that only works for so long

But if a woman really fu#k with u n u treat her right they will submit naturally in many ways
congrats on 100k bro

3 months ago '16        #18
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 22019 22 K  Slaps total: 7245 7 K
 SHAMPOOO said 🔗
emoji
Tryna "Make" a woman Submit is already the Wrong answer...

A woman submitting is Solely her Decision she has to make within her Spirit!

Dont ever "Make" a woman do Sh!t...Be yourself and you decide whether you are willing to accept her Antics or not!
My boys use religion to push submission. It works for them. I can't play religion so I don't even try.
+4   

3 months ago '18        #19
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 130594 130 K  Slaps total: 26465 26 K
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '17        #20
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56653 56 K  Slaps total: 8078 8 K
 RivaL SchooLs said 🔗
i didn't watch the video but i just want to say that i used to watch mr. locario and i spoke to him in the comments and he told me he is married but he and his wife have s3x with other people

i couldn't really watch him the same after that because he is basically a cukk in my opinion.. when i said something like that to him, he said something like "you can't handcuff the P" or something

anyway.. my opinion is you're better off not trying to get a woman to submit, instead find one who is already submissive to u

she may not look the best but u can have peace and someone who is down for whatever
The reason he’s not monogamous is because the vast majority of people are in an open relationship anyway because at least one of them has cheated at some point

If that’s the definition of cukk then the vast majority of men are cukks already

3 months ago '17        #21
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 281654 281 K  Slaps total: 27114 27 K
Be the man she looks up to and respects, it's not that hard. Stop worrying about these clown n1ggas on podcasts and social media and talk to the elders who've been married for 30, 40,and 50 years for advice.

Last edited by Naga Sadow; 12-06-2023 at 07:39 PM..
+10   

3 months ago '05        #22
MadGam325 
Props total: 114 114  Slaps total: 21 21
 laidback777 said 🔗
This dating coach gives the secrets to making a woman submit in a relationship. I personally do not think women today want to submit and men should accept that but what do you think?

↪🔗

Only one way, improve your financial/social stature. If she fails to comply return model back to customer services at your nearest street! I had a few units go on the fritz, high value corporate sent the new upgrade model-no hassle!!!! You get what you pay for bruh’s! 😂
+5   

3 months ago '18        #23
dakidjahsiah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 40638 40 K  Slaps total: 4233 4 K
the same way cats are watching these "game" videos. women are also watching female coaches and they running game on n1ggas too. its a whole tit for tat out here

the best advice is focus on yaself. accomplish ya goals. let the bi#ch get on board with free will. if u want her tell her. she says no move on wit ya life. a bi#ch will respect u if you walk away instead of tryin to "game" her.

a woman who understands the value of her pu$$y and a man that understand the value of his time are both hard to game
+2   

3 months ago '11        #24
Ant O 
Props total: 44691 44 K  Slaps total: 4111 4 K
Dating coach
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '11        #25
panamaican 
Props total: 7996 7 K  Slaps total: 851 851
It's sad that someone has to say this.

Be consistent in your life and your standards, don't change them to chase women. A woman who is interested in being part of your life will voluntarily adapt to your standards.

A woman who is not interested in being part of your life will not adapt to your standards. She will ask you to abandon your standards for her. A man who does that is weak. But, more importantly, he is submitting to her standards.

So, find a woman who wants to live the life you've chosen for yourself. But you've got to choose a life for yourself first. Otherwise, it's a man without standards for himself and, thus, no standards for a woman to submit to.
+6   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4621
logo Adam Silver saw the All Star Game
135 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-1619
Video inside Doja Cat is hidden
34 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hold on so Diddy and Meek Mill were in situationship ?
233 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Feb 27 - Bitcoin hits two-year high
254 comments
1 day ago
@news