online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

So Its This Easy Huh?🫤 n1ggas Don't Even Steal Anymore They Just Take

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section games

3 months ago '12        #1
5443 page views
189 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 67304 67 K  Slaps total: 22540 22 K
icon So Its This Easy Huh?🫤 n1ggas Don't Even Steal Anymore They Just Take

Btw... They walked right past these mfs which was closer to the door and didn't even take one...

emoji
+51   

icon
best
icon
worst
189 comments

3 months ago '23        #2
EuroTypeSpanish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 23967 23 K  Slaps total: 3877 3 K
emoji
+5   

3 months ago '08        #3
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54412 54 K  Slaps total: 4299 4 K
kind of surprised this stuff isn't put in the back or behind the counter.
+39   

3 months ago '17        #4
StandUpFella09 
Props total: 17277 17 K  Slaps total: 1971 1 K
 Kewop Decam said 🔗
kind of surprised this stuff isn't put in the back or behind the counter.
They will be now
+25   

3 months ago '16        #5
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16807 16 K  Slaps total: 5031 5 K
 L33TSauce said 🔗
fu#king n1ggas. Why is it always black people stealing?
Never heard of the founding of America huh? I think native Americans and British could say the same thing about another race.

You just like to get mad when black people steal.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 12-06-2023 at 01:24 AM..
+76   

3 months ago '12        #6
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
 seatownslayer said 🔗
Never heard of the founding of America huh? I think native Americans and British could say the same thing about an other race.

You just like to get mad when black people steal.
Don't justify this bullsh1t bro... This is embarrassing... Imagine if all the broke mfs around the world had this mentality and decided that we can just take if we don't have... The world would be in chaos... And they're not stealing food they're stealing gaming consoles
+50   

3 months ago '16        #7
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16807 16 K  Slaps total: 5031 5 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
Don't justify this bullsh1t bro... This is embarrassing... Imagine if all the broke mfs around the world had this mentality and decided that we can just take if we don't have... The world would be in chaos... And they're not stealing food they're stealing gaming consoles
Don't try to justify summing black people into thieves...all races steal... if everyone did what Americans did to start this country we'd have more races in slaved and whole populations ki1led and the untied states would just be the states... and each one would be their own country...

But for you its black people and they are the problem... but any other race who uses and abuses basic human rights in the billions of dollars... but for some reason... a couple thousand stolen by some people who happen to be black is the worst thing to ever happen in America... who in that store lost a dime? Not any one working there... they took it from bill best buy
.. fu#k him in my book. People cant afford rent to eat or basic needs.. I aint mad at anyone not hurting the common man.

Come on now son... wisen up a little.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 12-06-2023 at 01:47 AM..
+57   

3 months ago '12        #8
 seatownslayer said 🔗
Don't try to justify summing black people into thieves...all races steal... if everyone did what Americans did to start this country we'd have more races in slaved and whole populations ki1led and the untied states would just be the states... and each one would be their own country...

But for you its black people and they are the problem... but any other race who uses and abuses basic human rights in the billions of dollars... but for some reason... a couple thousand stolen by some people who happen to be black is the worst thing to ever happen in America... who is tjat store lost a dime? Not any one working there... they took it from bill best buy
.. fu#k him in my book. People can afford rent to eat or basic needs.. I aint mad at anyone not hurting the common man.. I dont mind billionaires losing money.

Come on now son... wisen up a little.
I'm black and South African I know about white billionaires stealing and still doing it today... Im still not gonna justify this sh1t... This is how we get profiled all over the world... Im not mad at anyone ppl steal every day... Im just not gonna act like its cool when its done so blatant and nonchalant... There's a reason why mfs follow us around in stores everywhere we go coz of sh1t like this

3 months ago '23        #9
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15428 15 K  Slaps total: 3095 3 K
Why peep hole always point out about what blacks steal on a petty level. No money was lost. Those items are insured.

But why peep hole stole this land from natives, just like they stole "Isreal." fu#k y'all Ashken@zi h0m0secksual phxggots

emoji

Last edited by blkmanisgod; 12-06-2023 at 01:43 AM..
+11   

3 months ago '21        #10
Monstrosity 
Props total: 16033 16 K  Slaps total: 2522 2 K
 runi said 🔗
Why peep hole always point out about what blacks steal on a petty level. No money was lost. Those items are insured.

But why peep hole stole this land from natives, just like they stole "Isreal." fu#k y'all Ashken@zi h0m0secksual phxggots

emoji
The crazy thing about Native Americans today is they seem like they have more of a problem with blacks then they do with whites and the $5 Indians.

They be a bit funny style then a motherfu#ker in AZ and CA. Motherfu#kers in AZ just look at me when I say whats up in passing. Had that sh1t happen more often then them saying whats up back.
+16   

3 months ago '18        #11
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 95868 95 K  Slaps total: 31674 31 K
Best Buy ain’t a spot u wanna try
+11   

3 months ago '04        #12
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69474 69 K  Slaps total: 14252 14 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
↪🔗

Btw... They walked right past these mfs which was closer to the door and didn't even take one...

emoji
This is why Walgreens is leaving San Fran and people losing jobs cuz of thieves like this.

All bc USA is light of theft unless you're stealing from government. Smh

Lock thieves away for 13 years no early release, things will change. I do t care if they are stealing a snickers

3 months ago '04        #13
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69474 69 K  Slaps total: 14252 14 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
I'm black and South African I know about white billionaires stealing and still doing it today... Im still not gonna justify this sh1t... This is how we get profiled all over the world... Im not mad at anyone ppl steal every day... Im just not gonna act like its cool when its done so blatant and nonchalant... There's a reason why mfs follow us around in stores everywhere we go coz of sh1t like this
When you say black and south African, what are you saying? Like you're not a white south African or what you saying
+13   

3 months ago '23        #14
 Monstrosity said 🔗
The crazy thing about Native Americans today is they seem like they have more of a problem with blacks then they do with whites and the $5 Indians.

They be a bit funny style then a motherfu#ker in AZ and CA. Motherfu#kers in AZ just look at me when I say whats up in passing. Had that sh1t happen more often then them saying whats up back.
Those were the natives who got their reparations so they don't give a fu#k about the natives who enslaved in the southeast part of the land. Why peep hole manipulated everyone to thinking the black natives aren't nothing.
+8   

3 months ago '12        #15
 7twelve said 🔗
When you say black and south African, what are you saying? Like you're not a white south African or what you saying
You do know we have multiple races living in our country right? Including the descendants of the mfs who colonized us... South African is my nationality and black is my race... Im telling you guys that the sh1t you guys do get copied by ppl all over the world, you guys brag about it in music Idk why this is so surprising... When George Floyd died there wasn't just a BLM movement in the US, there were BLM movements all over the world including here in South Africa coz we stood with the message and idea in solidarity with black people in the US... So when I say this sh1t affects all of us I mean wherever we go, even in Europe, they treat us like sh1t coz they think we all behave like this

3 months ago '22        #16
Mainman301  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9354 9 K  Slaps total: 3576 3 K
America is a joke

🔗
+9   

3 months ago '23        #17
 7twelve said 🔗
That motherfu#ker full of sh1t. That's like me saying: "I'm black and American because multicultural blah blah."

@🔗 we have another digital blackface in this thread
emoji

Op gotta show his hand and check in
+11   

3 months ago '13        #18
PsychoCyber 
Props total: 8139 8 K  Slaps total: 486 486
Bunch of white homeless people steal from all the stores in my area too this isnt a race issue fellas this is a societal problem as a whole
+25   

3 months ago '13        #19
Ta388 
Props total: 20574 20 K  Slaps total: 1968 1 K
 PsychoCyber said 🔗
Bunch of white homeless people steal from all the stores in my area too this isnt a race issue fellas this is a societal problem as a whole
I get that but we the only ones I see doing it on social media

3 months ago '12        #20
 runi said 🔗
That motherfu#ker full of sh1t. That's like me saying: "I'm black and American because multicultural blah blah."

@🔗 we have another digital blackface in this thread
emoji

Op gotta show his hand and check in
I don't need to show my hand I posted my picture here before... Calling mfs out is not racist... Its just facts... You guys will justify this sh1t till it happens to you or someone close to you

3 months ago '23        #21
PerroWorld  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2518 2 K  Slaps total: 1543 1 K
emoji

3 months ago '13        #22
PsychoCyber 
Props total: 8139 8 K  Slaps total: 486 486
 Ta388 said 🔗
I get that but we the only ones I see doing it on social media
Social media is a cancer on society my bro you gotta free yourself from that bullsh1t
+13   

3 months ago '23        #23
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
I don't need to show my hand I posted my picture here before... Calling mfs out is not racist... Its just facts... You guys will justify this sh1t till it happens to you or someone close to you
Why peep hole are the biggest thieves in the history of mankind and you're zeroed in on some lil kids.. them corporations ain't lose a damn dime fu#k best buy
emoji
+9   

3 months ago '06        #24
TreZ 
Props total: 16090 16 K  Slaps total: 4188 4 K
Wonder if this was the bestbuy in my town. Same sh1t happened, but the idiots had so much sh1t in the car one of the guys was having an issue getting in the car so one of the workers was able to rip off the the cloth that was blocking the license plate and got a picture of the plate

3 months ago '22        #25
EverythingWith2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9952 9 K  Slaps total: 1036 1 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
You do know we have multiple races living in our country right? Including the descendants of the mfs who colonized us... South African is my nationality and black is my race... Im telling you guys that the sh1t you guys do get copied by ppl all over the world, you guys brag about it in music Idk why this is so surprising... When George Floyd died there wasn't just a BLM movement in the US, there were BLM movements all over the world including here in South Africa coz we stood with the message and idea in solidarity with black people in the US... So when I say this sh1t affects all of us I mean wherever we go, even in Europe, they treat us like sh1t coz they think we all behave like this
Respectfully if you ain't a black American then shut your South African ignorant a$s the fu#k up. I won't be commentin on apartheid or what yall n1ggas doin over there. If mufu#kas is treatin you a certain way and you FEEL like it's cause of what black americans are doin, you just in yo FEELINGS. By all means it's prolly cause you an irl weirdo. Work on yourself and you'll get the respect you deserve. Stop blamin your problems on n1ggas thousands of miles away from you. Start takin accountability
+5   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Mar 2 - Ozempic is coming for gyms. Here’s how they’re responding
130 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+218
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+747
Cardi B went CRAZY on her Live-Stream 🍈 🍈 🥛 🥛
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+257
Video inside 50 Cent Performs "Many Men" For 71,000 People At His SOLD OUT NRG STADI..
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop