online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dec 5 - A 17-year-old has been arrested and charged with carjacking an FBI agent in DC 🚙

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 months ago '07        #1
1549 page views
69 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x570
Props total: 304498 304 K  Slaps total: 43669 43 K
Dec 5 - A 17-year-old has been arrested and charged with carjacking an FBI agent in DC 🚙

WASHINGTON (DC News Now) — According to court documents that DC News Now obtained, one of the suspects involved in carjacking a FBI agent was arrested.

The documents said that on Nov. 29, the Office of Unified Communications got a 911 call for an armed carjacking on 141 12th St. NE around 3:45 p.m.

The FBI agent told investigators that she was inside the door-jam of the driver’s door of her vehicle when she was approached from behind. She said that she was “knocked down to the ground in an unknown manner and became disoriented.” The agent said that she remembered being on her back and looking up to see a male pointing a gun at her.

ADVERTISING

FBI, DC police looking for suspects who carjacked FBI agent
According to the court documents, the agent said that the person with the gun demanded her keys. She said she believed she was wrestling with the gunman over the keys when she believed she sustained a cut on her lips. She eventually handed the keys over, then a suspect asked for her phone before the gunman grabbed it.

The suspects got into her car and drove away. Court documents said that there was FBI-issued ammunition in the agent’s trunk when the carjacking took place.

The agent told investigators that she heard activity behind her and said that “there was possibly a getaway vehicle,” the court documents said.

The agent described the gunman as a “male, skinny, 16-17 years old, approximately 5’9″-5’10” in height wearing a blue mask with navy blue puffer coat and possibly had a hat or hood up.”

Investigators later found the agent’s car in the south alley near 15th Street SE around 4:10 p.m. According to court documents, some of the agent’s stolen property was inside. Investigators were still working on processing the car and its contents as of Tuesday.

The documents said that investigators got video footage from 15th Street SE of the two suspects leaving the car around 4:02 p.m. and running away.

Investigators also tracked the agent’s stolen cell phone and found it in the 300 block of 11th St. SE. The phone was taken into evidence, and the FBI processed it.

Man arrested in Colorado for DC murder
The court documents said that on Nov. 30, MPD’s Command Information Center said that an anonymous party texted a tip, identifying one of the suspects as a 16 or 17-year-old. The tipster said that the two who were involved were Area 71 gang members.

Investigators went to the identified suspect’s high school on Nov. 30 and spoke with a witness who was able to identify the same suspect.

According to court documents, investigators spoke with the FBI agent again on Dec. 3. The agent was able to give more details as well as say that three Glock 19 handgun magazines loaded with live rounds of 9mm ammunition were still missing.

On Dec. 4, officials got a search warrant for the identified suspect’s home address. FBI agents and D.C. police officers executed the warrant and arrested 17-year-old Devonte Lynch who was the only person at home at the time.

He is being held in the Youth Services Center pending trial and is being charged as an adult.

The court documents did not give any further details about the other suspect.
+6   

icon
best
icon
worst
69 comments

3 months ago '23        #2
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15404 15 K  Slaps total: 3095 3 K
Wow
+3   

3 months ago '05        #3
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 184510 184 K  Slaps total: 50228 50 K
🔗

🔗

emoji

Last edited by Tha Boss; 12-05-2023 at 10:45 PM..
+20   

3 months ago '04        #4
1000bluntz 
Props total: 48338 48 K  Slaps total: 10500 10 K
Punk a$s kid will likely end up a stain on the sidewalk in due time
emoji
+11   

3 months ago '04        #5
ItAlY2BkLyN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 85968 85 K  Slaps total: 15303 15 K
Generation

+7   

3 months ago '21        #6
Keithf87 
Props total: 35179 35 K  Slaps total: 1668 1 K
 Tha Boss said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗

emoji
"I'm finna ride on this bi#ch".

+10   

3 months ago '22        #7
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 40307 40 K  Slaps total: 4572 4 K
@🔗
+3   

3 months ago '06        #8
TreZ 
Props total: 16090 16 K  Slaps total: 4188 4 K
some people on here didn't think the fbi would do anything about this
emoji
+3   

3 months ago '16        #9
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 94854 94 K  Slaps total: 8673 8 K
 TreZ said 🔗
emoji
Proof?

What I do recall is that some people assumed that it was an auxiliary staff member who got jacked because many could not comprehend how a trained agent could get got, as if they're super human.
+3   

3 months ago '17        #10
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 86504 86 K  Slaps total: 17634 17 K
 TreZ said 🔗
emoji
I already knew guns were missing once they said a manhunt was under way.
+6   

3 months ago '10        #11
ARosary 
Props total: 32371 32 K  Slaps total: 3080 3 K
The jokes probably flying rapid with other agents that an agent was robbed by a teen.
+10   

3 months ago '16        #12
bones2009 
Props total: 14843 14 K  Slaps total: 708 708
I was having this conversation with colleague about the significant uptick in teen crimes. Robberies, larceny, etc are some historcially adult crimes are being perpetrated by young people as old 14,15.

I’ve read that Philly’s mayor is pushing to bring back “stop and frisk”, they’ve also pushed to ban “ski/shiesty masks”.

With the uptick in teen violence and crimes, I do believe we may live to see a world where parents of repeat offenders are charged with neglect or are somehow criminally tied to some effect with the crimes of their children.
+11   

3 months ago '17        #13
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 81320 81 K  Slaps total: 11890 11 K
 ARosary said 🔗
The jokes probably flying rapid with other agents that an agent was robbed by a teen.
She said she believed she was wrestling with the gunman over the keys when she believed she sustained a cut on her lips.
That would be the bx thing to do.. cooking women because they couldn't fight off a teen
+4   

3 months ago '06        #14
Sammyboi22 
Props total: 14935 14 K  Slaps total: 1417 1 K
 bones2009 said 🔗
I was having this conversation with colleague about the significant uptick in teen crimes. Robberies, larceny, etc are some historcially adult crimes are being perpetrated by young people as old 14,15.

I’ve read that Philly’s mayor is pushing to bring back “stop and frisk”, they’ve also pushed to ban “ski/shiesty masks”.

With the uptick in teen violence and crimes, I do believe we may live to see a world where parents of repeat offenders are charged with neglect or are somehow criminally tied to some effect with the crimes of their children.
The terry stop is still alive and well. I agree though, seems like teens are running wild in the last 5-6 years.
+6   

3 months ago '22        #15
Oracle222 
Props total: 1428 1 K  Slaps total: 319 319
This actually pisses me off. They don't do this for everyday citizens who get carjacked and phones stolen. It's clear that they CAN track these people down if they wanted to. Instead they allow them to do it over and over again. And even when they do catch them they are in and out ...in this case they are charging him as an adult. I don't care if it's federal most of dc is ran by the federal govt.

These 12-18 year olds are WILD. I'm all for charging parents too ...garnishing wages/holding off govt assistance whatever.
+17   

3 months ago '22        #16
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 37716 37 K  Slaps total: 27318 27 K
People see Americas capital being ran like sh1t that the secret service are getting their car broken into and still have the nerve to say republicans are worse.

3 months ago '04        #17
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 58873 58 K  Slaps total: 2678 2 K
I think we talked about this in the other thread.

DMV has the crime of any other bug city but what's different about DMV is that you never know who you may be messin with more than any other city.

FBI, Secret Service, CIA, Harbor Police, etc.

Then you got the security details for the ambassadors and Department of State Diplomats.

Then you have all of the Senators, 435 Representatives. Then you have all of the aids for these people who think they are gods.

Supreme Court law clerks, aids to congress, 3 and 4 star generals.

Janet Yellen heads the Department of Treasury and use to chair the Federal Reserve - I seen her in Target walkin around. She looks just like a little old lady.

Say all this to say, in the DMV, this is bound to happen more than any other place in the U.S.

Last edited by eazyvaboy; 12-06-2023 at 08:54 AM..
+15   

3 months ago '11        #18
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 73612 73 K  Slaps total: 10151 10 K
Lil Nutty - Jack da Fedz

coming soon

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #19
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 27605 27 K  Slaps total: 17431 17 K
Blacks in DC are uppity
They think every young black man
Wants to still their Honda

Like I been around real money
The sambos in DC get a government job
Live comfortable and think their rich

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #20
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 27605 27 K  Slaps total: 17431 17 K
It's a minor

Too young to get any real severe
Punishment

3 months ago '04        #21
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 107354 107 K  Slaps total: 13863 13 K
 bones2009 said 🔗

They already banned ski masks and that will do absolutely nothing along with stop and frisk which will get more officers shot

they dgaf here

stop and frisk is not going to happen

furthermore you got most of the police force not wanting to do their jobs because its a "Democratic City"

there are a record number of police who dont even show up for the court cases which result in cases going bad

Last edited by erickonasis; 12-06-2023 at 08:54 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '15        #22
METABaron 
Props total: 10435 10 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
 bones2009 said 🔗

I hope all that happens as well as more citizens arming themselves.

F them kids and their horrible parents
+4   

3 months ago '22        #23
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 37716 37 K  Slaps total: 27318 27 K
 eazyvaboy said 🔗
I think we talked about this in the other thread.

DMV has the crime of any other bug city but what's different about DMV is that you never know who you may be messin with more than any other city.

FBI, Secret Service, CIA, Harbor Police, etc.

Then you got the security details for the ambassadors and Department of State Diplomats.

Then you have all of the Senators, 435 Representatives. Then you have all of the aids for these people who think they are gods.

Supreme Court law clerks, aids to congress, 3 and 4 star generals.

Janet Yellen heads the Department of Treasury and use to chair the Federal Reserve - I seen her in Target walkin around. She looks just like a little old lady.

Say all this to say, in the DMV, this is bound to happen more than any other place in the U.S.
The fact it’s the nations capital makes that unacceptable
+2   

3 months ago '22        #24
Jayvinci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7671 7 K  Slaps total: 2250 2 K
 Willy Boban said 🔗
I already knew guns were missing once they said a manhunt was under way.
Article said nothing about guns, article said FBI issued ammunition which I'm going to assume might he armor piercing rounds

3 months ago '05        #25
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 42621 42 K  Slaps total: 4073 4 K
I would not be surprised if they charge the little coward as an adult and throw the max at him to set an example to the car jackers in DC who have gotten brazen enough to car jack US representatives a block away from the Capitol and now a Federal Agent.
+4   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jada Pinkett Smith Spins the Block Again
71 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2011
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney on Instagram today…
31 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+176
Image(s) inside Meek twitter finger Mill "Stop asking if I'm gay Ima just play it raw"
142 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop