online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

NBA Youngboy Message To Gillie

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '18        #1
2362 page views
24 comments

Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 104324 104 K  Slaps total: 17756 17 K
NBA Youngboy Message To Gillie

+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
24 comments

3 months ago '15        #2
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30864 30 K  Slaps total: 7194 7 K
Durkin sacrificed Von

Salute

3 months ago '10        #3
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 167659 167 K  Slaps total: 28197 28 K
 Shifty said 🔗
Durkin sacrificed Von

Salute
🔗

Its all entertainment read the caption

🔗

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #4
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 185098 185 K  Slaps total: 216487 216 K
emoji

3 months ago '18        #5
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58 OP
Props total: 104324 104 K  Slaps total: 17756 17 K
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗
emoji

3 months ago '21        #6
Keithf87 
Props total: 35179 35 K  Slaps total: 1668 1 K
Just find that guy from TickTok that's able to see a still image of a place and know the exact location.
+4   

3 months ago '22        #7
Tha Carter VII  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4714 4 K  Slaps total: 2980 2 K
I've listened to rap my entire life, only genre I've ever listened to. First album I got was The Chronic, last album I've bought was Welcome 2 Collegrove & everything in between. Grew up on and still bump 97-04 CMR, born & raised 1 hour from N.O. so Louisiana artist in general are my preference. When YB came out & everybody praising him as the next big thing was the first & only time I've told myself, "damn, I'm getting old". Cause that sh1t was fu#king horrible. I couldn't get it no matter how much I tried, I looked at it as a mixture kiddie bs & I was getting out of touch. I've literally only heard 2 songs of his where I was like "ok, I get it". Carter Son & Diamond Teeth Samarui. EVERY single other song I've heard of his was some off key auto tune singing about murder straight bs. sh1t was so bad I thought I was tripping. Fast-forward a couple days ago & my YouTube shorts played a YB verse & I was OH sh1t, is this how he's rapping now? His flow was on point, I'm thinking he's done evolved & all the praise was on point.
emoji
ok
1:25
🔗

So I go to his YouTube page & click on this cause it was new, expecting to hear some 500 Degreez to Tha Carter type grow. Press play &.....

🔗

Couldn't make it 2 min from cringing. No trolling, that sh1t is fu#king terrible. You couldn't pay me to ride, chill at the house, or play that sh1t on my phone. It's almost satire level how bad that sh1t is. I don't really care for Durks auto tune sh1t in general, but I get it. I've liked plenty of his sh1t. I'm not out of touch, if u like YB's sh1t you're a child w/ dog sh1t taste for music & I automatically assume you're a fu#king ret@rd if you're a fan of his. Horrendous, worst sh1t I've ever heard iml besides E-40. Joke
+5   

3 months ago '22        #8
Tha Carter VII  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4714 4 K  Slaps total: 2980 2 K
That off beat auto tune singing about spinning is hilarious. Ain't no fu#king way you fr think that sh1t is fire. He makes Chief Keef sound like Nas
+4   

3 months ago '22        #9
Kentrell 
Props total: 320 320  Slaps total: 2233 2 K
 Tha Carter VII said 🔗
That off beat auto tune singing about spinning is hilarious. Ain't no fu#king way you fr think that sh1t is fire. He makes Chief Keef sound like Nas
Suck my d1ck bi#ch

3 months ago '16        #10
russisblack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 25912 25 K  Slaps total: 3938 3 K
They tryna sell records

3 months ago '22        #11
Kentrell 
Props total: 320 320  Slaps total: 2233 2 K
 Tha Carter VII said 🔗

emoji

3 months ago '18        #12
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 95863 95 K  Slaps total: 31673 31 K
 Tha Carter VII said 🔗
I've listened to rap my entire life, only genre I've ever listened to. First album I got was The Chronic, last album I've bought was Welcome 2 Collegrove & everything in between. Grew up on and still bump 97-04 CMR, born & raised 1 hour from N.O. so Louisiana artist in general are my preference. When YB came out & everybody praising him as the next big thing was the first & only time I've told myself, "damn, I'm getting old". Cause that sh1t was fu#king horrible. I couldn't get it no matter how much I tried, I looked at it as a mixture kiddie bs & I was getting out of touch. I've literally only heard 2 songs of his where I was like "ok, I get it". Carter Son & Diamond Teeth Samarui. EVERY single other song I've heard of his was some off key auto tune singing about murder straight bs. sh1t was so bad I thought I was tripping. Fast-forward a couple days ago & my YouTube shorts played a YB verse & I was OH sh1t, is this how he's rapping now? His flow was on point, I'm thinking he's done evolved & all the praise was on point.
emoji
ok
↪🔗

So I go to his YouTube page & click on this cause it was new, expecting to hear some 500 Degreez to Tha Carter type grow. Press play &.....

↪🔗

Couldn't make it 2 min from cringing. No trolling, that sh1t is fu#king terrible. You couldn't pay me to ride, chill at the house, or play that sh1t on my phone. It's almost satire level how bad that sh1t is. I don't really care for Durks auto tune sh1t in general, but I get it. I've liked plenty of his sh1t. I'm not out of touch, if u like YB's sh1t you're a child w/ dog sh1t taste for music & I automatically assume you're a fu#king ret@rd if you're a fan of his. Horrendous, worst sh1t I've ever heard iml besides E-40. Joke

U sound like me lmao, questioning yourself like am I missing something or am I listening to this the wrong way.
+2   

3 months ago '04        #13
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69474 69 K  Slaps total: 14252 14 K
How long this n1gga on house arrest? 10 years lol?
+2   

3 months ago '05        #14
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 60653 60 K  Slaps total: 9001 9 K
 Tha Carter VII said 🔗
emoji
ok
↪🔗

↪🔗

His last couple tapes been mid, but AI Youngboy 2 was fire
emoji

The vibe is more Boosie/Webbie than Cash Money.... his production sounds real Big Wayne inspired

3 months ago '15        #15
MULVTTX 
Props total: 30017 30 K  Slaps total: 2013 2 K
 Tha Carter VII said 🔗
emoji
ok
↪🔗

↪🔗

I was with you until E-40
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '15        #16
MULVTTX 
People that listen to NBA YoungBoy are the ones that type IG comments like

"Bro really said ...."
"��"

fu#kin npc clones of each other with no idea of musical artistry outside of "My playlist valid? Do I get the aux?"

I really despise what internet culture has become because it feels like it's all children and outspoken low IQ adults and sheesh I aint one to speak but goddamn I know trolling has always existed but everything that used to be a discussion is now "bro got ratiod"

I have so much anger and hate in my heart lately
emoji
+3   

3 months ago '21        #17
bunkindb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18682 18 K  Slaps total: 1888 1 K
 MULVTTX said 🔗
People that listen to NBA YoungBoy are the ones that type IG comments like

"Bro really said ...."
"��"

fu#kin npc clones of each other with no idea of musical artistry outside of "My playlist valid? Do I get the aux?"

I really despise what internet culture has become because it feels like it's all children and outspoken low IQ adults and sheesh I aint one to speak but goddamn I know trolling has always existed but everything that used to be a discussion is now "bro got ratiod"

I have so much anger and hate in my heart lately
emoji
Youngboy and Kodak my favorite last 5 plus years but there are other great artists out there. Who do you listen to?
+1   

3 months ago '15        #18
MULVTTX 
 bunkindb said 🔗
Youngboy and Kodak my favorite last 5 plus years but there are other great artists out there. Who do you listen to?
Just the classics... Sugar Hill Gang, 2LiveCrew, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice..
+1   

3 months ago '21        #19
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 39471 39 K  Slaps total: 13175 13 K
All big rappers are government agents they really sacrificed von sheesh

3 months ago '21        #20
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 39471 39 K  Slaps total: 13175 13 K
 Tha Carter VII said 🔗
Yb has some good songs its just he drops ALOT of music and most of it is trash

You have to be dedicated if your looking for his good songs

3 months ago '11        #21
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 113478 113 K  Slaps total: 18860 18 K
NBA Youngboy want to get out of UTAH because its getting to him even though he good he want to see other places but if i was him i would slow it down because he just might get back in trouble if he don't move with some sense

Them peoples don't want him and Durk to squash it unless it makes sense

i see you all saying Durk put Von up...y'all know why

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2113
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+7410
Cardi B went CRAZY on her Live-Stream 🍈 🍈 🥛 🥛
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+187
Image(s) inside Meek twitter finger Mill "Stop asking if I'm gay Ima just play it raw"
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+257
Video inside 50 Cent Performs "Many Men" For 71,000 People At His SOLD OUT NRG STADI..
123 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop