online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Woman calls out ESPN MOLLY and SAS for being hypocrites Miller vs Giddy coverage

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

3 months ago '18        #1
4023 page views
79 comments

Illmatic826z  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 18095 18 K  Slaps total: 3284 3 K
icon Woman calls out ESPN MOLLY and SAS for being hypocrites Miller vs Giddy coverage

YT

Cliffs:

Less than a week after SAS announcing

ďWe canít speak on stuff we donít have all the facts onĒ

They then proceed to speak on Vons accusations even though they donít know the facts or if the girl is actually preg

Molly is pissed that she canít go in on Von.

She even added in ďdonít put your hands on a pregnant woman or A child !l

They demand that men keep their hands to themselves even though they canít confirm if he actually hit the woman

We gotta support the women who call women out on their bullsh1t
+62   

icon
best
icon
worst
79 comments

3 months ago '17        #2
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 81316 81 K  Slaps total: 11890 11 K
The entire espn network knows they need to stop covering athletes private issues but they dont want to miss out on the opportunity for views/clicks.. they don't have any morals like every other company out there until some pressure is put on them
+57   

3 months ago '17        #3
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33982 33 K  Slaps total: 10174 10 K
They’re all scared to speak on it.

I saw cats getting on Cam and Mase too.
+10   

3 months ago '13        #4
yunghuss973 
Props total: 30711 30 K  Slaps total: 11400 11 K
Anything and anybody that has anything to do with Disney is pure garbage.

3 months ago '20        #5
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 45182 45 K  Slaps total: 17153 17 K
Stephan a was talking about his meat to Molly yesterday talkin about his mini me is 6 feet

made dan orlosky laugh than he quickly changed the subject
+14   

3 months ago '23        #6
Chico Dusty 
Props total: 566 566  Slaps total: 27 27
Let the boot licking begin with them 2 tropes!
+1   

3 months ago '20        #7
adak31  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35197 35 K  Slaps total: 1012 1 K
I haven’t watched espn tv shows since 2017 glad to see I am not missing anything.
+24   

3 months ago '10        #8
Account001 
Props total: 9437 9 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
 yunghuss973 said 🔗
Anything and anybody that has anything to do with Disney is pure garbage.
Elon musk will never acknowledge your existence and you living vicariously through him is limiting your potential
+2   

3 months ago '13        #9
yunghuss973 
Props total: 30711 30 K  Slaps total: 11400 11 K
 Account001 said 🔗
Elon musk will never acknowledge your existence and you living vicariously through him is limiting your potential
Spoken like a absolute idiot.

3 months ago '20        #10
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 9554 9 K  Slaps total: 4778 4 K
 Account001 said 🔗
Kanye West will never acknowledge your existence and you living vicariously through him is limiting your potential.

Don't talk sh1t about others if u doodoo stink worse than elephant sh1t fu#ken dumb doofus.

3 months ago '07        #11
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 57434 57 K  Slaps total: 4749 4 K
I’m subscribed to that channel. That’s a pretty good channel that point out a lot of hypocrisies in the men and women standards. But I’ll be honest I get a little exhausted with the whole conversation. I just live my life how I want and let people do them.
+16   

3 months ago '05        #12
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 184423 184 K  Slaps total: 50228 50 K
 UncleSpo said 🔗
Stephan a was talking about his meat to Molly yesterday talkin about his mini me is 6 feet

made dan orlosky laugh than he quickly changed the subject
Dude is a pushing it with Molly. Shes one bad day away from a harassment suit.
+9   

3 months ago '10        #13
Account001 
Props total: 9437 9 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
 DrDisrespect said 🔗
Kanye West will never acknowledge your existence and you living vicariously through him is limiting your potential.

Don't talk sh1t about others if u doodoo stink worse than elephant sh1t fu#ken dumb doofus.
Yeah... fu#k Kanye West.... and it not like I've never been around him so then there's that

3 months ago '19        #14
Jalen H0es  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16649 16 K  Slaps total: 3273 3 K
Didnt Kodak Black, 2Pac and Mike tyson all ACTUALLY r@pe people and get found guilty and are ALL still glorified on BX Every single day?

Yet some goofy random white boy in the mountains of west virginia with a questionable story gets yall to write a new article every 15 Minutes.

The Classic BX Hypocrisy

emoji

3 months ago '08        #15
JR_Tha_Jenius 
Props total: 3295 3 K  Slaps total: 540 540
Isn't there a difference between an anonymous IG Post that is being investigated compared to formal charges. If Giddy had an arrest warrant then they would have approached it the same. People want to find racism in everything. It isn't always there. I can assure you that if Giddy had an arrest warrant out they would have reported it in the same way b/c arrest warrants typically come with some level of evidence in hand. All we have on Giddy is an anonymous IG post of screenshots from a TikTok. We don't know the dates the interactions happened and when etc which is why they can't make any formal reports on it.

People need to learn to THINK and ASSESS critically before making all these racism tropes. The two situations are vastly different from a journalism and reporting standpoint.

3 months ago '20        #16
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 45182 45 K  Slaps total: 17153 17 K
 Tha Boss said 🔗
Dude is a pushing it with Molly. Shes one bad day away from a harassment suit.
shes getting the bag cause of stephan so hes pretty much untouchable

3 months ago '22        #17
Candidnigga 
Props total: 47568 47 K  Slaps total: 4396 4 K
 adak31 said 🔗
I havenít watched espn tv shows since 2017 glad to see I am not missing anything.
Right lol

I cant believe n1ggas still watch ESPN

It's 2023

You know how many youtube or podcasts are put there that cover sports ?

Why ESPN? Lol
+10   

3 months ago '20        #18
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 118419 118 K  Slaps total: 38376 38 K
 Lite said 🔗
The entire espn network knows they need to stop covering athletes private issues but they dont want to miss out on the opportunity for views/clicks.. they don't have any morals like every other company out there until some pressure is put on them
Facts
+1   

3 months ago '20        #19
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 118419 118 K  Slaps total: 38376 38 K
 JR_Tha_Jenius said 🔗
Isn't there a difference between an anonymous IG Post that is being investigated compared to formal charges. If Giddy had an arrest warrant then they would have approached it the same. People want to find racism in everything. It isn't always there. I can assure you that if Giddy had an arrest warrant out they would have reported it in the same way b/c arrest warrants typically come with some level of evidence in hand. All we have on Giddy is an anonymous IG post of screenshots from a TikTok. We don't know the dates the interactions happened and when etc which is why they can't make any formal reports on it.

People need to learn to THINK and ASSESS critically before making all these racism tropes. The two situations are vastly different from a journalism and reporting standpoint.
This is facts as well

3 months ago '17        #20
The Almighty240 
Props total: 20008 20 K  Slaps total: 1827 1 K
 JR_Tha_Jenius said 🔗

Arrest warrants make things official now? Not pictures, videos, etc of all alleged crimes? Folks love to move the goal post on a black man. Not knowing all the facts is not knowing all the facts, and just cause he was arrested donít mean itís true. But videos and pics and the underage bi#ch admitting to sleeping with Giddy doesnít deserve to be reported on?
+9   

3 months ago '21        #21
Monstrosity 
Props total: 16030 16 K  Slaps total: 2522 2 K
 adak31 said 🔗
I havenít watched espn tv shows since 2017 glad to see I am not missing anything.
Besides movies I'm cool on all forms of entertainment and news. These networks are ran by a bunch of racist hell bent on painting black people in a terrible light.

I noticed that sh1t with these news websites that love to plaster black peoples pictures all over their websites with huge articles taking up all the space on their pages, but then putting the tiniest little article about a white man rapping his half black teenage daughter for days then slitting her throat.

sh1t is entirely to obvious to ignore.
+1   

3 months ago '20        #22
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29865 29 K  Slaps total: 3780 3 K
emoji
they really be f****in.
+2   

3 months ago '16        #23
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 36981 36 K  Slaps total: 2976 2 K
Gotta stop watching espn if you want the hypocrisy to stop. Been of that, watch independent black media.
+4   

3 months ago '22        #24
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41080 41 K  Slaps total: 3196 3 K
What do yall want them to speak on? It's similar to the Tampa Rays player... Not much to speak on with such limited info. All you could speak on is why the league is letting him play during investigation
+1   

3 months ago '17        #25
sjuelz 
Props total: 17495 17 K  Slaps total: 2536 2 K
call them out but you still watching...

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hold on so Diddy and Meek Mill were in situationship ?
237 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-1617
Video inside Doja Cat is hidden
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Feb 27 - Bitcoin hits two-year high
254 comments