online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dec 4 - RIP Commuting! New York's new "MTA Congestion toll". You gotta pay extra to drive.

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 months ago '21        #1
5883 page views
272 comments

SeeNoEvil  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 12075 12 K  Slaps total: 2027 2 K
icon Dec 4 - RIP Commuting! New York's new "MTA Congestion toll". You gotta pay extra to drive.

FYI, this is on top of all the other tolls getting into Manhattan.

YT

YT

Battle between NJ and NYC about to happen!

Last edited by SeeNoEvil; 12-04-2023 at 04:04 PM..
+14   

icon
best
icon
worst
272 comments

3 months ago '14        #2
Christian238 
Props total: 15624 15 K  Slaps total: 1354 1 K
This is what Climate Change is all about, finding a way to extract more money from citizens….

And FYI it NEVER gets better or cheaper… so since everyone brought into the bullsh1t and they can hide behind “state law”….they can say what they want for now but eventually they gonna get they’re $23…

emoji

Y’all shoulda been ready to burn that bish down man…

As a VA resident who watched tolls go from .35 to now being $4-$16 with no time improvements, accident decline or commute time saved + now they’ve actually LAID OFF booth workers to keep more profit when are folks gonna learn that NOTHING on TV or supported by ANY politician is in your best interest…sh1t truly upsets me man…

emoji
+89   

3 months ago '23        #3
Yopa 
Props total: 13281 13 K  Slaps total: 3684 3 K
Fukboys keep telling me that the government is not the one's raising inflation, everyone will now put that fee on the customer
+30   

3 months ago '04        #4
Vince McMahon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 55847 55 K  Slaps total: 1232 1 K
Sweet Christmas
emoji
+8   

3 months ago '23        #5
Yopa 
Props total: 13281 13 K  Slaps total: 3684 3 K
 Vince McMahon said 🔗
Sweet Christmas
emoji
The streets will eat
+2   

3 months ago '17        #6
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 227848 227 K  Slaps total: 41833 41 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
I don’t live in NY but I’ve been there plenty

I understand why cabs and delivery people are angry, but I can’t wrap my head around why any normal person would drive in Manhattan.
+43   

3 months ago '17        #7
Skrr 
Props total: 11217 11 K  Slaps total: 2032 2 K
commuting includes trains tho lol
+2   

3 months ago '23        #8
ThesOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 11653 11 K  Slaps total: 2134 2 K
 Yopa said 🔗
Fukboys keep telling me that the government is not the one's raising inflation, everyone will now put that fee on the customer
emoji

What??

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #9
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 137059 137 K  Slaps total: 7794 7 K
It ain't about the money at all. This is Bloomberg's vision from when he was mayor. Modeled on London's ring of steel surveillance.

+7   

3 months ago '13        #10
jaytxxl 
Props total: 15971 15 K  Slaps total: 705 705
 Christian238 said 🔗
This is what Climate Change is all about, finding a way to extract more money from citizens….

And FYI it NEVER gets better or cheaper… so since everyone brought into the bullsh1t and they can hide behind “state law”….they can say what they want for now but eventually they gonna get they’re $23…

emoji

As a VA resident who watched tolls go from .35 to now being $4-$16 with no time improvements, accident decline or commute time saved + now they’ve actually LAID OFF booth workers to keep more profit when are folks gonna learn that NOTHING on TV or supported by ANY politician is in your best interest…sh1t truly upsets me man…

emoji
Coming from Houston I second this response. Same exact thing tolls slowly went up for a highway that was supposed to be free when complete. Everybody knew that was bs Harris County wasn’t gon pa$s up collecting all that revenue.
+10   

3 months ago '22        #11
KawoSango 
Props total: 684 684  Slaps total: 58 58
 Christian238 said 🔗

emoji

emoji
And the long game is corporate climate tax, via carbon credits - it’s like b2b extraction of funds

You have companies going HAM in Africa right now leasing land to then rent to corporations, and possibly eventually people to offset carbon emissions. For businesses, and I believe eventually people.
+6   

3 months ago '22        #12
KawoSango 
Props total: 684 684  Slaps total: 58 58
 Christian238 said 🔗

emoji

emoji
Below are examples o Carbon Offset Agreements MoUs signed by four African governments in the past few months with a Dubai based company called Blue Carbon. The company is owned by Ahmed Dalmook Al Maktoum, the youngest member of the Dubai Royal Family. He started this company in October of 2022.

1. Liberia

The country has reached an MoU with Blue Carbon to sign away 10% of its total forest land ma$s which amounts to a million hectares for a period of 30 years.

2. Tanzania

The country has entered into an MoU to sign away 8 million hectares of forest land to Blue Carbon.

3. Zambia

The country has entered into an MoU to cede 8 million hectares of forest land to Blue Carbon.

4. Zimbabwe

The country has reached an MoU with Blue Carbon to sign away 7.5 million hectares of its forest land.

In both cases, the Blue Carbon promise is to conserve the land on behalf of the African countries, put it on display in Carbon Trading Markets for "investment " by the big polluters. For example, Shell can continue polluting and atone for that by "investing " in conservation efforts through acquisition of carbon credits.

From November the 28th to December the 6th, The United Arab Emirates is going to be hosting the COP28 where African will be displayed for partition by the American,European,Asian, and Arab countries. Berlin Conference all over again, this time around with Africans in attendance and signing off. Save those dates and let us make the right noises and apply necessary pressures. Above all, start preaching to your village communities not to enter into any agreements with anyone who promises them money in exchange for conservation of their own land. These people are coming for everything aided by our political leaders.
+12   

3 months ago '17        #13
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 143318 143 K  Slaps total: 58782 58 K
This is smart. They should have done this years ago.

3 months ago '16        #14
Iceyloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1181 1 K  Slaps total: 265 265
 SeeNoEvil said 🔗
FYI, this is on top of all the other tolls getting into Manhattan.

↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

Battle between NJ and NYC about to happen!

The worst part is if you go thru the toll and forget about it. The administration fee is $100 each ticket I had 20 tickets because my ex. I didn't know about they canceled my registration and said I had to pay $4,000 for $ 400 worth of tickets.
+11   

3 months ago '12        #15
BatmanNYC 
Props total: 79 79  Slaps total: 5 5
People in NYC need to stop protesting about sh1t going on in other countries and protest this bullsh1t going on at home. This is ridiculous.
+32   

3 months ago '20        #16
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 9593 9 K  Slaps total: 4797 4 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
This is smart. They should have done this years ago.
This guy always has his knees and Hands Sucing Democrats off.

Since '17
+17   

3 months ago '20        #17
Uncle Kool Aid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7172 7 K  Slaps total: 2654 2 K
🔗

Do your homework. The j3ws run NY. You’re getting taxed to pa$s through that eruv wire.
emoji

Last edited by Uncle Kool Aid; 12-04-2023 at 06:14 PM..
+4   

3 months ago '04        #18
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 37488 37 K  Slaps total: 4078 4 K

+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #19
Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x154
Props total: 74040 74 K  Slaps total: 80442 80 K
2 & 5 train has never failed me
emoji

Last edited by Press Enter; 12-05-2023 at 03:20 PM..
+10   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #20
Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x154
Props total: 74040 74 K  Slaps total: 80442 80 K
 Iceyloc said 🔗
The worst part is if you go thru the toll and forget about it. The administration fee is $100 each ticket I had 20 tickets because my ex. I didn't know about they canceled my registration and said I had to pay $4,000 for $ 400 worth of tickets.
emoji
+3   

3 months ago '15        #21
BalmainReyes 
Props total: 7531 7 K  Slaps total: 555 555
In the past year they’ve installed mad CitiBikes in my hood. This is all part of a concentrated effort to get cars outta here and rely on MTA
+18   

3 months ago '17        #22
 DrDisrespect said 🔗
This guy always has his knees and Hands Sucing Democrats off.

Since '17
What does this have to do with democrats? You dumb fu#kin sheep see the whole world as democrats vs republicans. Don't you morons ever get tired of being so fu#kin stupid?

A lot of big cities around the world have a toll like this. My wife and I went to London years ago and they do this. We used to live in NYC and all the rich bankers and wall street workers make traffic a nightmare in the city, we always said they should have a toll for city traffic during business hours. It's common sense. Most big cities promote public tranportation and foot traffic and biking. Barcelona is the same way. It makes cities so much nicer and cleaner.

I realize you've never left your small little flyover town so you have no idea what you're mad about, you just wanted to come online and cry about "the democrats."

3 months ago '17        #23
 BalmainReyes said 🔗
In the past year they’ve installed mad CitiBikes in my hood. This is all part of a concentrated effort to get cars outta here and rely on MTA
It makes cities so much nicer.

3 months ago '15        #24
Mal215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42664 42 K  Slaps total: 5214 5 K
 Christian238 said 🔗

emoji

emoji
n1gga y’all tolls is vicious!
+6   

3 months ago '16        #25
HeightsCrown718 
Props total: 126 126  Slaps total: 3 3
 Skrr said 🔗
commuting includes trains tho lol

Accidental slap

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+219
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+748
Cardi B went CRAZY on her Live-Stream 🍈 🍈 🥛 🥛
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Mar 2 - Ozempic is coming for gyms. Here’s how they’re responding
129 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+183
Image(s) inside Meek twitter finger Mill "Stop asking if I'm gay Ima just play it raw"
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop