Jun 27 - OFFICIAL: The Game Is No Longer In G-Unit

most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
37 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
398 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
164 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How Do Yall Feel About the "Conditions" for Game's Rights to The Documentary?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
i still like game....i like g unit too....whatever
 06-27-2005, 03:51 PM         #62
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill listen to game over fifty anytime
i hope this n*gga rebounds and give fifty whats been waiting for him
 06-27-2005, 03:53 PM         #63
heelfan6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tight
 06-27-2005, 04:21 PM         #64
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is a stunt, the rap game is really fu*ked up......WWE should look at how the industry make their story lines.....all because of 50 Cent a.ss and whoever his publicist is, he fu*ked up the way publicity go cuz sh*t looks fake.

if its real, too bad for him......he talk too much sh*t.
 06-27-2005, 04:25 PM         #65
deadjunkee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...50 is bi*ch made like whoa! so instead of him and g-unit responding to game he will pull a coward move like this? the way that looks to me is 50 and the unit is scared. and most likely turn around and diss game anyway. hip hop/rap started in battling so that is where it will end. just my .02
 11 years ago '04        #66
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,168 | Props total: 47 47
 deadjunkee said:
wow...50 is bi*ch made like whoa! so instead of him and g-unit responding to game he will pull a coward move like this? the way that looks to me is 50 and the unit is scared. and most likely turn around and diss game anyway. hip hop/rap started in battling so that is where it will end. just my .02
so if someone on ya label was dissin u...u would keep them on ya label?...how is that fu*ked up
 11 years ago '04        #67
kam422 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
game sold b/c of 50, just like 50 sold b/c of em, just like em needed credibility from Dr. Dre, so that n*ggaz would accept him.The truth is, Em is the only one of them that can rap, 50 can make a hit single, & game should have just sat back & collected his money

Now what will Game do w/o those singles that got 50 plastered all over them, he aint sellin more than 50, so if it came down to it, they gotta side w/ 50, b/c that G-unit money is nice. Game making the same mistake 50 made, he dissin too many people at once, he gonna get hit up from all angles, at least 50 got bucks, banks, & yayo, game on tracks w/ cyssaro...CYSARRO, ar u kidding me :) Cassidy been demolished him
 06-27-2005, 04:45 PM         #68
deadjunkee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
so if someone on ya label was dissin u...u would keep them on ya label?...how is that fu*ked up
if i had a label why not keep thats person on the label? a response to their disses will probably increase mine and their sales. since its MY label i'll be getting the bigger chunk of the money in the end. since that is what the industry is about. plus a response is what the public wants anyways.
 06-27-2005, 04:54 PM         #69
POMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
music buiseness is dirty belive it
 11 years ago '05        #70
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
heh... good. Game was wack anyways.... G-UNIT doesnt need that sh*t at all.
 11 years ago '05        #71
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
all game had to do.. is sit back. get his money.... and forget about acting all hard and sh*t. HURRACAIN is bout to get dropped! lol hahahaha
 06-27-2005, 05:20 PM         #72
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*yawn* gay
 06-27-2005, 05:41 PM         #73
G-UnitSolja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattybluntzzz said:
i dont understand why 50 is so mad 300 bars drops no response and they sign this contract i feel its bull sh*t but 50's way late the album has already sold what its gonna sell hes already had 3 singles i think it was a great album he established his buzz made his money now its time for him to move on nd make some more hot records, i think hes better off hes been coming way harder that street music is fire one of the hottest records hes ever made, i yousta really feel 5 0 i dont know what happend to the dude the money got to his head now eevrything g unit drops is commercial 50 forgot about the hood man well w/e hes a bi*ch GGGGGGGGUUUUNNNNOTTTTT

Yeah, But they say thats why Yayo's Album is gonna be so hot, cuz he was locked up through-out all of this, so he never changed, They say he's like 50 on his first album.....So sh*t should be hot!! So i guess what they tryin to say is that, Now Yayo is da realest Ni99a in G-Unit!
 11 years ago '04        #74
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,996 | Props total: 139 139
man thats so fu*ked up dats his sh*t he got played big time especially outa some money..thats the type of sh*t n*ggas die from 50 betta watch out
 11 years ago '05        #75
Clipze 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1 1
 CO Butta said:
^^^^ what part of the south are you from....everybody i know bumps 50, buck and the rest of g- unit........not that many people follow hip hop as much as we do on her...some people just hear a hot beat and jump on the bandwagon....so no 50 aint fallin off or considered bi*ch in the south.....the south has love for every body..........................FLA
yeah same thing I was thinking.
 11 years ago '05        #76
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,289 | Props total: 11 11
 noMOREencore said:
fu*k G-Unit Records, they fu*king up a man's hard work and hustle. fu*k them.
yup....
 06-27-2005, 05:48 PM         #77
chainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is dead 50 did most of his writing on his album. Not that it was good or something...
 06-27-2005, 06:09 PM         #78
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hoping to hear more Game and Eminem songs "We Aint" was a banger
 06-27-2005, 06:12 PM         #79
boosbaby9601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think cuz of this game gonna be bigger than ever
 11 years ago '04        #80
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 388 388
He had it coming..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
244 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
274 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy