Jun 27 - OFFICIAL: The Game Is No Longer In G-Unit

most viewed right now
+55  80
37 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

How Do Yall Feel About the "Conditions" for Game's Rights to The Documentary?

06-27-2005, 02:39 PM         #51
Mackin_Yo_Chick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i always thought game was weak but g-unit made him just look gay! at least he did one right thing. get away from 50 snitch.

06-27-2005, 02:49 PM         #52
marrene  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 manniefrizzle said
i hate the fact that it turned out this way...to me i'd rather listen to game than fifty for the simple fact 50 talks about nothing at least game is lyrical
Damn did you say game is lyrical , what is your definition of lyrical? Nas is lyrical, Jay-z is lyrical , KRS-1 is lyrical , Rakim is lyrical , what the hell you mean game is lyrical , all game do is name drop. research the definition then come again . don't get it twisted i respect your view, but I'm agreeing to disagree with ya. Holla.

13 years ago '04        #53
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 G-UnitSolja said
He was, but then Dre put him On G-Unit Records, they completed the album, they had their confrontation and now The Game is back on Aftermath!!
Game was signed on a joint deal with aftermath and gunit, nows hes solely on aftermath, what u think dre was getting a nicer cut off game, it was his fu*kin artist

13 years ago '04        #54
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Ryghtous1 said
300 Bars And Runnin Says It All. 14 Minutes Of Flow With Over 15 Different Beats And No Pause. Come On And There Has Yet To Be A Reply From G-unit. In My Book 50 Is Done. I Always Said It Might Have To Take Someone From There Own Camp To Take Down 50 Or Em.well We Shall See What Happens Later This Year. Let The War Of East Vs West Begin Again
No Pause??? You do know that the whole 300 bar sh*t was put together, he didn't just go in there and laid it down in one take.

06-27-2005, 03:10 PM         #55
Jadesbody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahhaha good for that f*get a.ss fu*k him.......at least he can still sell the g-unot shirts hahahahahhahahahah

06-27-2005, 03:33 PM         #56
Strider  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many potential singles off that album like "special" "put you on the game" "higher" and more

13 years ago '04        #57
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,293 | Props total: 463 463
they doin Game dirty...this sh*t actually gives what he says more credence

06-27-2005, 04:10 PM         #58
WePoFoSho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this aint gonna hurt game at all its going to bolster his career. Any publicity is good publicity in show business and after all, rapping is just that. He is still on Aftermath, which is run by one of the greatest rap geniuses ever. And probably nobody expected 50 to sell the copywrite, i mean that would not be a good business move (unless they offer some ridiculous sum which 50 dont need anyway) in the end they will both be rich and we all will still be poor and arguing over which one of them is a bigger bi*ch.

06-27-2005, 04:13 PM         #59
yousoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for game, bad move for 50....really bad

13 years ago '04        #60
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,529 | Props total: 740 740
 manniefrizzle said
i hate the fact that it turned out this way...to me i'd rather listen to game than fifty for the simple fact 50 talks about nothing at least game is lyrical

game is lyrical??no,em is lyrical,nas,jay,talib,mos....they are lyrical.game is far from lyrical

13 years ago '05        #61
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
i still like game....i like g unit too....whatever

06-27-2005, 04:51 PM         #62
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill listen to game over fifty anytime
i hope this n*gga rebounds and give fifty whats been waiting for him

06-27-2005, 04:53 PM         #63
heelfan6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tight

06-27-2005, 05:21 PM         #64
DeLoraye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is a stunt, the rap game is really fu*ked up......WWE should look at how the industry make their story lines.....all because of 50 Cent a.ss and whoever his publicist is, he fu*ked up the way publicity go cuz sh*t looks fake.

if its real, too bad for him......he talk too much sh*t.

06-27-2005, 05:25 PM         #65
deadjunkee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...50 is bi*ch made like whoa! so instead of him and g-unit responding to game he will pull a coward move like this? the way that looks to me is 50 and the unit is scared. and most likely turn around and diss game anyway. hip hop/rap started in battling so that is where it will end. just my .02

13 years ago '04        #66
Kap(Da)King|M 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,285 | Props total: 670 670
 deadjunkee said
wow...50 is bi*ch made like whoa! so instead of him and g-unit responding to game he will pull a coward move like this? the way that looks to me is 50 and the unit is scared. and most likely turn around and diss game anyway. hip hop/rap started in battling so that is where it will end. just my .02
so if someone on ya label was dissin u...u would keep them on ya label?...how is that fu*ked up

13 years ago '04        #67
kam422 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
game sold b/c of 50, just like 50 sold b/c of em, just like em needed credibility from Dr. Dre, so that n*ggaz would accept him.The truth is, Em is the only one of them that can rap, 50 can make a hit single, & game should have just sat back & collected his money

Now what will Game do w/o those singles that got 50 plastered all over them, he aint sellin more than 50, so if it came down to it, they gotta side w/ 50, b/c that G-unit money is nice. Game making the same mistake 50 made, he dissin too many people at once, he gonna get hit up from all angles, at least 50 got bucks, banks, & yayo, game on tracks w/ cyssaro...CYSARRO, ar u kidding me :) Cassidy been demolished him

06-27-2005, 05:45 PM         #68
deadjunkee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said
so if someone on ya label was dissin u...u would keep them on ya label?...how is that fu*ked up
if i had a label why not keep thats person on the label? a response to their disses will probably increase mine and their sales. since its MY label i'll be getting the bigger chunk of the money in the end. since that is what the industry is about. plus a response is what the public wants anyways.

06-27-2005, 05:54 PM         #69
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
music buiseness is dirty belive it

13 years ago '05        #70
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
heh... good. Game was wack anyways.... G-UNIT doesnt need that sh*t at all.

13 years ago '05        #71
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
all game had to do.. is sit back. get his money.... and forget about acting all hard and sh*t. HURRACAIN is bout to get dropped! lol hahahaha

06-27-2005, 06:20 PM         #72
SkoolYard Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*yawn* gay

06-27-2005, 06:41 PM         #73
G-UnitSolja  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattybluntzzz said
i dont understand why 50 is so mad 300 bars drops no response and they sign this contract i feel its bull sh*t but 50's way late the album has already sold what its gonna sell hes already had 3 singles i think it was a great album he established his buzz made his money now its time for him to move on nd make some more hot records, i think hes better off hes been coming way harder that street music is fire one of the hottest records hes ever made, i yousta really feel 5 0 i dont know what happend to the dude the money got to his head now eevrything g unit drops is commercial 50 forgot about the hood man well w/e hes a bi*ch GGGGGGGGUUUUNNNNOTTTTT

Yeah, But they say thats why Yayo's Album is gonna be so hot, cuz he was locked up through-out all of this, so he never changed, They say he's like 50 on his first album.....So sh*t should be hot!! So i guess what they tryin to say is that, Now Yayo is da realest Ni99a in G-Unit!

13 years ago '04        #74
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 273 273
man thats so fu*ked up dats his sh*t he got played big time especially outa some money..thats the type of sh*t n*ggas die from 50 betta watch out

13 years ago '05        #75
Clipze 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1 1
 CO Butta said
^^^^ what part of the south are you from....everybody i know bumps 50, buck and the rest of g- unit........not that many people follow hip hop as much as we do on her...some people just hear a hot beat and jump on the bandwagon....so no 50 aint fallin off or considered bi*ch in the south.....the south has love for every body..........................FLA
yeah same thing I was thinking.

Home      

most viewed right now
+93online now  55
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
195 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  40
NFL When your teammate says they don't like eating W's
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+36online now  37
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
113 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-105online now  30
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj and felon bae break the internet
106 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  20
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
79 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+78online now  19
Image(s) inside Jay z picks his 20 favorite songs of 2018
157 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
38 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  15
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy