online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dec 1 - New Pandemic: White Lung Disease Reported in ALL Developed Nations

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 months ago '17        #1
4710 page views
90 comments

Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56609 56 K  Slaps total: 8020 8 K
icon Dec 1 - New Pandemic: White Lung Disease Reported in ALL Developed Nations

YT

Global concerns over pneumonia outbreak in China, Denmark

China, Denmark, Netherlands and now Ohio are facing a bacterial pneumonia outbreak.
Author: Abbie Black
Published: 7:31 PM PST November 30, 2023
Updated: 7:31 PM PST November 30, 2023
SAN DIEGO — Global health officials are monitoring an outbreak of bacterial pneumonia in the U.S that made its way from China and Europe.

An outbreak of a strain of bacterial pneumonia now dubbed White Lung Syndrome has infected children in China, Denmark and the Netherlands primarily between the ages of three to eight years old.

Ohio is now the first state to report the disease in the U.S with 142 cases.

On Thursday, the CDC director told a House committee these infections appear to be common bacteria and viruses that happen everywhere.

“As of today, we do not believe this is a new or novel pathogen, we believe this is existing. Meaning COVID, flu, RSV, mycoplasma,” said Dr. Mandy Cohen, CDC Director.

This time China has handed over data that shows children have been sick with known pathogens but the infections are still evolving. But many question if another pandemic is on the horizon.

“Of course, we're all concerned after the pandemic, we hear about an outbreak in China. We hear about outbreaks elsewhere. Right now, we don't think that's what this is,” said Jacob Glanville, PhD, Centivax founder and CEO. “But of course, we're monitoring carefully.”

He is a bioengineer and immunologist who was featured in the Netflix series 'Pandemic.'

Glanville says while he continues to monitor the pneumonia outbreak, he believes due to COVID-19 and masking, children have not been as exposed to infections to help build up their immunity.

“If there's three years of no high alert, it's kind of like a lazy castle, or the Huns haven't come by in a while. And so, the guards aren't really keeping their eye on the horizon,” said Glanville.

Thursday morning, the California Department of Public Health contacted Rady Children's Hospital to get a status on what viruses are showing up.

The hospital’s medical director of infectious disease says while there's a sharp increase in patient visits, they have not treated White Lung Syndrome this year.

“What we're seeing is just a bad respiratory season. It's not overwhelming, and there's no mystery pathogen that's causing disease,” said Dr. John Bradley, Rady Children’s Hospital Medical Director of the Infectious Diseases.

Like any illness the best way to protect yourself and children is to wash your hands, keep vaccinations current, keep n1ggas out with the Michael Jordan rule, and seek medical attention if your child's breathing changes or if something doesn't feel right.

“I don't think we're seeing cases of enhanced death around these children. They're just getting really sick. And the best way to protect yourself is to bring them in early and get good medical attention if you reach that point,” said Glanville.

He says this holiday season it would be best to avoid states and countries that are facing high infections involving White Lung Syndrome and do everything you can to limit the number of infections so you don't overwhelm medical facilities.

“We think this is just the the hangover from the pandemic where there's going to be a tough season ahead, I'll be blunt the next few months will likely be a number of significant infections. But I don't think that's the new normal, we should be rebounding back to normal. Once everyone's reacquaint, we equilibrate to the amount of traditional infections,” said Glanville.

He also mentioned that the current mycobacteria outbreak usually has a seven-year cycle and it hasn’t happened since before the pandemic.

“There's sort of a tough year and we didn't have one since before the pandemic. So this could just be the bad myco year, that's also happening,” said Glanville.

https://www.cbs8.com/amp/ .. f-666f73dc0c25

Last edited by Lazy; 12-01-2023 at 11:25 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
90 comments

3 months ago '04        #2
Chokeabiish 
Props total: 16388 16 K  Slaps total: 1553 1 K
More fear mongering.
+26   

3 months ago '15        #3
DRUGS 
Props total: 856 856  Slaps total: 144 144
"Like any illness the best way to protect yourself and children is to wash your hands, keep vaccinations current, keep n1ggas out with the Michael Jordan rule, and seek medical attention if your child's breathing changes or if something doesn't feel right."

emoji
+56   

3 months ago '13        #4
mkhrt92 
Props total: 69869 69 K  Slaps total: 14972 14 K
Like any illness the best way to protect yourself and children is to wash your hands, keep vaccinations current, keep n1ggas out with the Michael Jordan rule,

emoji
+16   

3 months ago '17        #5
DougNemguts 
Props total: 8893 8 K  Slaps total: 492 492
Had pneumonia almost 3 weeks ago, they didn't call it whatever they're calling it now. Said it was the flu when I initially went in for a breathing treatment. Did some test the following week and said the specs of blood coming up with mucous and other symptoms were clear signs of pneumonia. Glad I had some time saved up, it wasn't the type of sh1t you try to power through. Whether this is some new sh1t or not, I'm sticking to my daily course of vitamins and herbs. Ain't had a serious viral infection since 2017, and no bouts of Covid so I've been well overdue for something.
+10   

3 months ago '07        #6
Exquisit 
Props total: 3701 3 K  Slaps total: 593 593
 DRUGS said 🔗
"Like any illness the best way to protect yourself and children is to wash your hands, keep vaccinations current, keep n1ggas out with the Michael Jordan rule, and seek medical attention if your child's breathing changes or if something doesn't feel right."

emoji
emoji
+7   

3 months ago '12        #7
daman729 
Props total: 157110 157 K  Slaps total: 6281 6 K
Take care of yourselves fellas

Beta Carotene and Chlorophyll(From Food)
Zinc
Selenium
Iodine
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Magnesium
Good Fat(Omega 3 and Monounsaturated)
+35   

3 months ago '16        #8
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 140590 140 K  Slaps total: 16922 16 K
 daman729 said 🔗

Zinc
Selenium
Iodine
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Magnesium
multivitamins, leafy greens, plenty water

and MASK UP!!!!
+5   

3 months ago '05        #9
Daddy Black 
Props total: 20873 20 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
 daman729 said 🔗

Zinc
Selenium
Iodine
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Magnesium
And smoke mad weed no papers. Did that during covid never got it.
+9   

3 months ago '23        #10
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14400 14 K  Slaps total: 2847 2 K
 Daddy Black said 🔗
Gla$s bongs?
+1   

3 months ago '05        #11
Daddy Black 
Props total: 20873 20 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
 runi said 🔗
Gla$s bongs?
All gla$s baby!!
+3   

3 months ago '23        #12
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14400 14 K  Slaps total: 2847 2 K
 Daddy Black said 🔗
All gla$s baby!!
Which one you recommend? I went from blunts to papers, won't mind finding a cleaner combustion option
+1   

3 months ago '15        #13
mrwoodside 
Props total: 15012 15 K  Slaps total: 2086 2 K
Sea moss, elderberry and diff vitamins, herbs & roots…
emoji
+4   

3 months ago '14        #14
OCT DION 
Props total: 38219 38 K  Slaps total: 3589 3 K
I ain't going back inside
emoji
+3   

3 months ago '14        #15
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 204063 204 K  Slaps total: 47812 47 K

+6   

3 months ago '16        #16
B86 
Props total: 28632 28 K  Slaps total: 6571 6 K
 Chokeabiish said 🔗
More fear mongering.
My best female friend is a teacher in Ohio. I called her last week to see how she was going and she said "man, we had to evacuate our school yesterday because like every single kid was throwing up out of nowhere with no kind of prior symptoms. I think it's some kind of neurological illness or something"...

Yall keep thinking every thing is "fear mongering" if you want to. And no, I'm not vaxxed so don't try that. And yes, COVID is very real so don't try that either
+8   

3 months ago '16        #17
B86 
Props total: 28632 28 K  Slaps total: 6571 6 K
 Daddy Black said 🔗
I thought I was tripping. I had to even tell my mom one day like "have you noticed that all of us in the family that smoke every day never got COVID? But EVERYBODY else did?"...no lie at all.
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '16        #18
kamal1978 
Props total: 15106 15 K  Slaps total: 7214 7 K
Lockdowns before the 2024 elections

The democrats getting desperate again

3 months ago '11        #19
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 73037 73 K  Slaps total: 10022 10 K
China is their main testing grounds before they release these viruses to the rest of the world
emoji
+9   

3 months ago '04        #20
pocketchange  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 28421 28 K  Slaps total: 7866 7 K
You want me to believe out of all the states Ohio is the first smh…
+1   

3 months ago '04        #21
skillahmang 
Props total: 83234 83 K  Slaps total: 15911 15 K
Right in time for the election…
+7   

3 months ago '18        #22
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 102709 102 K  Slaps total: 11276 11 K
 kamal1978 said 🔗
Lockdowns before the 2024 elections

The democrats getting desperate again
Lockdowns were conducted by Trump sir.
+1   

3 months ago '22        #23
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 52633 52 K  Slaps total: 11636 11 K
emoji
clotshot residuals

3 months ago '11        #24
0ddJoB 
Props total: 14110 14 K  Slaps total: 8031 8 K
 BathWaterMelody said 🔗
multivitamins, leafy greens, plenty water

and MASK UP!!!!
Who the fu#k says that "mask up!"

Shut the fu#k up weirdo

3 months ago '15        #25
BalmainReyes 
Props total: 7331 7 K  Slaps total: 550 550
 Tony Franks said 🔗
China is their main testing grounds before they release these viruses to the rest of the world
emoji
Maybe because their population is so huge they figure they have a lot of people to test.
+2   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+658
Video inside Donnell Rawlings Goes Ballistic on Comedian Corey Holcomb at Laugh Fact..
186 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside John Schneider compared Beyonce to a peeing dog
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Feb 20 - $100K goes the furthest in these US cities, study finds
66 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+1892
logo Behind the Scenes of 'Inside the NBA" Gives a Glimpse of Crew's True Perso..
96 comments
2 days ago
@sports