online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dec 1 - New Jersey Mayor Caught on Recording Saying Black People Should be Hanged Charged

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Race & ethnicity

3 months ago '23        #1
4978 page views
147 comments

NeroNalu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7203 7 K  Slaps total: 1135 1 K
icon Dec 1 - New Jersey Mayor Caught on Recording Saying Black People Should be Hanged Charged

YT

More trouble has come to Sal Bonaccorso, the mayor of Clark, New Jersey, who was caught using racial slurs on a recording in 2019.

The politician, who once declared he would never hire a woman to serve on his 39-member police force, has been charged by the state attorney general with multiple unrelated criminal charges related to his businesses.

The Office of the Attorney General and the Office of Public Integrity and Accountability (OPIA) opened an investigation into Bonaccorso’s professional and personal life in 2022. It released a 43-page report that detailed their findings.

At the foundation of Attorney General Matthew J. Platkin’s investigation were seven recordings where Bonaccorso and Police Chief Pedro Matos referred to Black people by the N-word. The mayor also called African-Americans “spooks.” Another person, Sgt. Joseph Teston called a Black suspect an “animal” with a big “monkey head.”

The investigation was sparked after he was caught using racial slurs to describe j3wish people and Black people. He said, “They was looking for some —— walking around or something.” The mayor also can be heard saying in other recordings, “f–king hang the (racial slur) up there,” according to NBC News.

Many called for his resignation, but he is still in office.

“Allegations of abhorrent language used to degrade crime victims, suspects, and prospective employees raised the alarm of potentially criminal policing and hiring practices,” the report claims.“To many in the community, the release of this report has been long overdue.”

Surprisingly, the criminal charges came from the civil rights violation probe.

Bonaccorso now faces charges of official misconduct in the second degree, tampering with public records or information in the third degree, witness tampering in the third degree, forgery in the fourth degree, and falsifying or tampering with records in the fourth degree.

Authorities say Bonaccorso forged an engineer’s signature on permit applications in an effort to have hundreds of underground storage tanks improperly removed between 2017 and 2023.

He and his workers allegedly used the engineer’s license number despite the engineer not supervising or being involved in those projects. They also did not get the legally required tank inspections to operate on those job sites fully.

Platkin’s team said the mayor submitted false and fraudulent paperwork to nearly two dozen municipalities to get paid hundreds and thousands for the tank removals.

The attorney general released a statement about the longtime mayor’s conduct.

“Any elected leader who abuses his power and position and misuses public property and public employees for his own benefit, at taxpayers’ expense, betrays the public’s trust,” Platkin said. “In this instance, the complaint charges that the defendant also abused the trust of officials in other towns, allegedly submitting fraudulent documents with forged signatures to enrich his company while circumventing New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection regulations.”

The mayor’s attorney, Robert G. Stahl, says that his client has denied “each and every allegation,” calling them “faulty and incorrect,” as The New York Times reports.

Platkin has also called for the termination of Matos and Teston.

Two police officers, according to the report, “expressed views that suggested they encouraged bias-based policing and hiring practices.”

The chief and sergeant were two of the 37 white male officers on the force. The other two male officers, who also serve the more than 15,000 people in the predominately white Clark township, are not white.
+54   

icon
best
icon
worst
147 comments

3 months ago '21        #2
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65630 65 K  Slaps total: 18815 18 K
Fry his bi#ch a$s and the police chief.
+74   

3 months ago '22        #3
LordGimmeASine 
Props total: 17422 17 K  Slaps total: 1230 1 K
He's the mayor of Clark, NJ.

To my understanding, Clark is known for its racism so this doesn't surprise me.

emoji

Last edited by LordGimmeASine; 12-01-2023 at 06:02 AM..
+69   

3 months ago '22        #4
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 52633 52 K  Slaps total: 11636 11 K
lock every politician up in america
emoji
+40   

3 months ago '11        #5
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 73037 73 K  Slaps total: 10022 10 K
how he catch all those charges all of a sudden? were they investigating his corruption and found the racism, or investigating the racism and found the corruption?
+18   

3 months ago '05        #6
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 27764 27 K  Slaps total: 8467 8 K
 Tony Franks said 🔗
how he catch all those charges all of a sudden? were they investigating his corruption and found the racism, or investigating the racism and found the corruption?
the former...

has been charged by the state attorney general with multiple unrelated criminal charges related to his businesses.
exposing his racism is only the icing on the cake...
+30   

3 months ago '21        #7
RAD Consulting 
Props total: 6373 6 K  Slaps total: 2006 2 K
one of the bros on here from Clark.
 Voodoopocalypse said 🔗
lock every politician up in america
emoji
right, this is all of them
+10   

3 months ago '16        #8
bones2009 
Props total: 14796 14 K  Slaps total: 704 704
 Sizzler01 said 🔗
the former...

exposing his racism is only the icing on the cake...
I tell people all the time, “racism” (ON BOTH fu#kING SIDES) is but a symptom of someone’s sh1tty character.

Anything they’re willing to say or do to my black a$s w/o provocation or remorse, they’d be willing to do to you 10 fold if it served them.
+26   

3 months ago '06        #9
Verdict  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10611 10 K  Slaps total: 2015 2 K
Why wasn't I surprised when I seen he was a Republican.
+28   

3 months ago '04        #10
infam0uskills 
Props total: 22012 22 K  Slaps total: 1309 1 K
its Clark, NJ which has a motto "no dark in clark"
+39   

3 months ago '04        #11
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69375 69 K  Slaps total: 14241 14 K
Who cares. Nothing will happen

3 months ago '13        #12
jjwms33 
Props total: 6171 6 K  Slaps total: 1231 1 K
Where's the I'd rather vote republican cause they dnt hide it crowd? I'm sure he didn't say it in the others people face. The make it known and hide it. Take this L for your whole party Republicans! I'll never vote for the part white supremacist support. Dnt care who the candidate is.
+31   

3 months ago '16        #13
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 191549 191 K  Slaps total: 20637 20 K
 bones2009 said 🔗
I tell people all the time, “racism” (ON BOTH fu#kING SIDES) is but a symptom of someone’s sh1tty character.

Anything they’re willing to say or do to my black a$s w/o provocation or remorse, they’d be willing to do to you 10 fold if it served them.
Big facts.
+2   

3 months ago '19        #14
SirChicoDusty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2706 2 K  Slaps total: 286 286
Grew up in Central NJ and every black and Latino person knows to be on point when riding through ClarKK-, Kenilworth, and Westfield. Real life sun down towns.
+37   

3 months ago '11        #15
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 29328 29 K  Slaps total: 1935 1 K
Trash culture
+13   

3 months ago '05        #16
DatKidDex 
Props total: 3131 3 K  Slaps total: 548 548
Them Italians especially the southern Italy and scicillian might as well be Puerto Ricans they black

3 months ago '13        #17
yunghuss973 
Props total: 30711 30 K  Slaps total: 11397 11 K
Mfs don’t understand how low key racist and high key segregated NJ is.

Difference between nj and the rest of the country is 9/10 you getting discriminated against by all types of fu#king immigrants and they offspring like this Italian scumbag .
emoji

Garbage state.
No place for Black Americans.

Last edited by yunghuss973; 12-01-2023 at 09:40 AM..
+35   

3 months ago '21        #18
OJPimpson 
Props total: 2158 2 K  Slaps total: 147 147
Clark is where athletes and entertainers live. They’re considered, “The good one’s”, and are viewed as more than black but if you’re black and not one of the aforementioned. It ain’t a good place to reside.
+5   

3 months ago '17        #19
The Almighty240 
Props total: 19980 19 K  Slaps total: 1820 1 K
 7twelve said 🔗
Who cares. Nothing will happen
Thats kinda where im at with it, especially politicians.
+3   

3 months ago '14        #20
OfficialJihad  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6946 6 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
 SirChicoDusty said 🔗
Grew up in Central NJ and every black and Latino person knows to be on point when riding through ClarKK-, Kenilworth, and Westfield. Real life sun down towns.
I’m from Paterson but I live in Rutherford, now. I never knew those three were like that but stay on point in Wall, Brick & Lakewood. They’ve got active Klan sets that are growing.

emoji
+15   

3 months ago '04        #21
Vince McMahon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 55593 55 K  Slaps total: 1230 1 K
Not from this article but

"The mayor says that he began to learn more about discrimination during the Black Lives Matters marches in 2020, which he says revealed his personal “blind spots" after listening to the message of protesters. The mayor says he is now a different person than he was two years ago."

emoji
emoji
+22   

3 months ago '04        #22
Houston2k3 
Props total: 1836 1 K  Slaps total: 246 246
 OJPimpson said 🔗
Clark is where athletes and entertainers live. They’re considered, “The good one’s”, and are viewed as more than black but if you’re black and not one of the aforementioned. It ain’t a good place to reside.
athletes and entertainers don’t live in Clark, that sh1t is middle cla$s as fu#k. If entertainers and athletes live in Union County they live in Summit but most live in North Jersey.
+9   

3 months ago '17        #23
Drewsmit 
Props total: 45328 45 K  Slaps total: 5778 5 K

3 months ago '20        #24
French 
Props total: 5695 5 K  Slaps total: 396 396
Nicca name is Sal, y’all surprised
+20   

3 months ago '19        #25
OldBrooklyn7187 
Props total: 9625 9 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
 LordGimmeASine said 🔗
He's the mayor of Clark, NJ.

To my understanding, Clark is known for its racism so this doesn't surprise me.

emoji
Jersey getting Federally probed behind their racist cops/troopers all over...

Double Pause don't ask me how
emoji
+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside John Schneider compared Beyonce to a peeing dog
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+656
Video inside Donnell Rawlings Goes Ballistic on Comedian Corey Holcomb at Laugh Fact..
186 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Feb 20 - $100K goes the furthest in these US cities, study finds
66 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
logo JJ Redd*ck standing on business
62 comments
2 days ago