online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Everywhere Game - Gameplay Revealed

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 months ago '12        #1
365 page views
13 comments

Bazileus 
Props total: 14501 14 K  Slaps total: 3202 3 K
icon Everywhere Game - Gameplay Revealed

YT

Interesting. Between this and Halo’s Forge we’re gonna get some good experiences.

YT
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
13 comments

3 months ago '20        #2
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 178690 178 K  Slaps total: 14399 14 K
This has that Metroidmaina crazy vibe

I’m all about this

sh1t looks addictive

3 months ago '21        #3
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41418 41 K  Slaps total: 11870 11 K
Sad….

3 months ago '05        #4
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50793 50 K  Slaps total: 6325 6 K
Game looks trash. Fortnite wannabe

3 months ago '22        #5
GUIDE 
Props total: 3952 3 K  Slaps total: 818 818
A bit random but...

After playing so many games over the years, and having experience with various forms of graphic designing, visual editing, webmastering, software development and sh1t...I occasionally get urges to say fu#k it, and go down the arduous and overwhelming path of developing a video game.

As it is I am curently in the process of developing an app with a concept that I expected would of been created and published several years ago, but it didnt. So Im doing it myself.

Likewise, I have game concepts that I'd be interested in playing...but surprisingly there isnt any video games quite like I've had in mind.

I'll just have to keep it in mind and dive head first into what it would call for to create the video game concepts after I finish up, and publish the app Im developing.

Even before venturing into it all, game development sure as fu#k doesnt look easy by any means, but the learning curve, methodology and sh1t probably wouldnt be as steep, or completely foreign to what I have experience with. More importantly, a good amount of game development does seem like it would be fun, and undoubtedly satisfying. So I'll definitely give it a test drive in a bit.
+1   

3 months ago '21        #6
 GUIDE said 🔗
A bit random but...

After playing so many games over the years, and having experience with various forms of graphic designing, visual editing, webmastering, software development and sh1t...I occasionally get urges to say fu#k it, and go down the arduous and overwhelming path of developing a video game.

As it is I am curently in the process of developing an app with a concept that I expected would of been created and published several years ago, but it didnt. So Im doing it myself.

Likewise, I have game concepts that I'd be interested in playing...but surprisingly there isnt any video games quite like I've had in mind.

I'll just have to keep it in mind and dive head first into what it would call for to create the video game concepts after I finish up, and publish the app Im developing.

Even before venturing into it all, game development sure as fu#k doesnt look easy by any means, but the learning curve, methodology and sh1t probably wouldnt be as steep, or completely foreign to what I have experience with. More importantly, a good amount of game development does seem like it would be fun, and undoubtedly satisfying. So I'll definitely give it a test drive in a bit.
I wanna get into game developing
But like retro games , i have so much ideas , especially with fighters
+1   

3 months ago '22        #7
GUIDE 
 Jonny2soxs said 🔗
I wanna get into game developing
But like retro games , i have so much ideas , especially with fighters
Give it a shot, and see what its about and what you can create. I have dabbled with some video tuts and documents about game development here and there. So Im sure on a hardware level that a basic laptop or desktop should be all that you'd need to fu#k around and see what kind of retro game you could make. There on out, which game engine and sh1t like that youd use would be the biggest question to figure out.

3 months ago '12        #8
Bazileus  OP
Props total: 14501 14 K  Slaps total: 3202 3 K
 GUIDE said 🔗
A bit random but...

I started working on something in Unreal Engine 4 some years back. Basically just heavy scripting. If you understand workflows you’ll be good. Any development history helps too. Not that you’ll need it but it helps connect the dot quicker. Depending on the complexity of your design you may need to start sooner than later. Especially if you’re doing everything solo

Last edited by Bazileus; 12-03-2023 at 05:19 PM..
+2   

3 months ago '22        #9
PartiiSoxx 
Props total: 1320 1 K  Slaps total: 1291 1 K
So it's a live hub where we create games and play them with ppl?

Dope

3 months ago '21        #10
 GUIDE said 🔗
Give it a shot, and see what its about and what you can create. I have dabbled with some video tuts and documents about game development here and there. So Im sure on a hardware level that a basic laptop or desktop should be all that you'd need to fu#k around and see what kind of retro game you could make. There on out, which game engine and sh1t like that youd use would be the biggest question to figure out.
The only thing holding me back honestly … is I know you need to study like computer science and sh1t like that , self admittedly I don’t know anything about math

Or do you feel someone can pull it off such as myself , I consider myself extremely wise but when it comes to math and other things I am not very good

3 months ago '22        #11
GUIDE 
 Jonny2soxs said 🔗
The only thing holding me back honestly … is I know you need to study like computer science and sh1t like that , self admittedly I don’t know anything about math

Or do you feel someone can pull it off such as myself , I consider myself extremely wise but when it comes to math and other things I am not very good
Only one way to know for sure. Give it a shot.
+1   

3 months ago '21        #12
 GUIDE said 🔗
Only one way to know for sure. Give it a shot.
Will do breh !!!

3 months ago '11        #13
lc25 
Props total: 553 553  Slaps total: 48 48
 PartiiSoxx said 🔗
So it's a live hub where we create games and play them with ppl?

Dope
My bad plehbloi meant to props, game looks promising

3 months ago '13        #14
mrslyyy 
Props total: 12810 12 K  Slaps total: 1498 1 K
Was expecting a GTA competitor...

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2020
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jada Pinkett Smith Spins the Block Again
71 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney on Instagram today…
29 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+178
Image(s) inside Meek twitter finger Mill "Stop asking if I'm gay Ima just play it raw"
142 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop