online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

When Did Blood and Crips started selling membership

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 months ago '11        #1
3103 page views
69 comments

GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 113478 113 K  Slaps total: 18860 18 K
icon When Did Blood and Crips started selling membership

i seen this Nipsey Hussle clip and it struck me Wayne ain't mention blood in a while now

i don't know if it was starting this year or the last 2 years now

so i ask the question when did the Blood and Crips started selling membership

peep how Birdman turned 5 Star G- Blood but didn't peep him banging until he got with Mack 10 and even he left from around them

YT shorts

he was talking about Wayne but he had to clean it up because he wasn't super big in the game
+28   

icon
best
icon
worst
69 comments

3 months ago '20        #2
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29994 29 K  Slaps total: 3784 3 K
emoji
+5   

3 months ago '20        #3
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 105725 105 K  Slaps total: 6308 6 K
Aint no time-outs when it come to real sh1t..

But that gang sh1t goofy … ijs
+43   

3 months ago '17        #4
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 11678 11 K  Slaps total: 1097 1 K
 GrindPOWER$ said 🔗
i seen this Nipsey Hussle clip and it struck me Wayne ain't mention blood in a while now

peep how Birdman turned 5 Star G- Blood but didn't peep him banging until he got with Mack 10 and even he left from around them

↪🔗

he was talking about Wayne but he had to clean it up because he wasn't super big in the game
Not one lie told by Nip RIP
+14   

3 months ago '21        #5
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41418 41 K  Slaps total: 11870 11 K
As much as I like Wayne …. I stopped taking gangs seriously after Wayne said he was a blood

It ki1led any mystique about them , I just felt like real gang members wouldn’t let that sh1t fly , like how Peso Pluma mentions the cartel in his songs and eventually they got on his a$s , sh1t isn’t a good look
+22   

3 months ago '21        #6
Eventually you realize these rappers are not really blood or crips , they’re getting extorted , and they figure at first it cheaper than security and gives you a good look , but eventually it takes over , look at Chris brown for example
+25   

3 months ago '17        #7
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 30968 30 K  Slaps total: 7470 7 K
Since Diddy hired crips n pac turned piru
emoji

sh1t queer n demonic anyways

Why you in Toronto claiming 55th Street crip? Da fu#k
+24   

3 months ago '18        #8
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 87344 87 K  Slaps total: 9089 9 K
People will hate this but I feel like pac was the first rapper they realized they could extort. Pac started the rapper extortion movement

3 months ago '17        #9
Penrythejanitor 
 Jonny2soxs said 🔗
As much as I like Wayne …. I stopped taking gangs seriously after Wayne said he was a blood
I stopped taking Wayne seriously (in as much as I ever had) once he said he was a Blood

Especially after he got on the Compton Menace record 'Blood Ni**az' looking to be certified by official Damus/Pirus alongside the big homie Mitchy Slick from SE San Diego Lincoln Park Blood

Who then commenced to drop a verse about cornball false flag Bloods and how they got 0 respect from him...it almost sounded like it had been written as a dis to Wayne and dudes like him

Terrible look, Wayne lost there
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #10
Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x154
Props total: 73910 73 K  Slaps total: 80393 80 K
 GrindPOWER$ said 🔗

↪🔗

When bird mans cash money unsubscribed from the crip plan and joined the blood membership on a black Friday sale
+3   

3 months ago '08        #11
L33TSauce 
Props total: 1039 1 K  Slaps total: 849 849
lmao didn't nip get headshot by his own people?

Trash a$s culture. Who gives a fu#k about any of this?
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '22        #12
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 54191 54 K  Slaps total: 11970 11 K
gangs is a program by the police
emoji
+13   

3 months ago '14        #13
Christian238 
Props total: 15623 15 K  Slaps total: 1354 1 K
 Jonny2soxs said 🔗
As much as I like Wayne …. I stopped taking gangs seriously after Bow wow crip walked on 106 and park

It ki1led any mystique about them , I just felt like real gang members wouldn’t let that sh1t fly , like how Peso Pluma mentions the cartel in his songs and eventually they got on his a$s , sh1t isn’t a good look
Fixed…

emoji

I’m fr though…

As a VA nicca our introduction to gang culture was music then my first time off the East Coast was Texas and I met some real gang niccas that took that gang sh1t to heart…so they explained how deep and “real” that sh1t was and I’d always respected it and let it rock on some “if u like it I love it…” sh1t..

Then I seen this nicks on 106…

emoji

And All that sh1t went out the window for me…

emoji
+2   

3 months ago '13        #14
jaytxxl 
Props total: 15971 15 K  Slaps total: 705 705
 Jonny2soxs said 🔗

I swear this was the start. Once Wayne Jimmy and Game start flagging it felt like bloods started outnumbering crips big time..
+11   

3 months ago '06        #15
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18711 18 K  Slaps total: 1836 1 K
 GrindPOWER$ said 🔗

↪🔗

or, the broad and him was pillow talkin about wayne lol...just a perspective. But I think yours might be more accurate.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #16
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18711 18 K  Slaps total: 1836 1 K
 Wize said 🔗
"Wayne ain't mention blood in a while now"

↪🔗

Bang, bang, brrat time, I'm reppin' Fab 5
Flag high, red, red, red, bloody vampire....

iDont bang but that sounds like sum Blood sh1t to me dude. I think sum of y'all just be having a narrative you wanna push for whatever reason. RIP to Nipsey
exactly, I hear that sh1t more than before, maybe its not as blatant or since it is a metaphor and not some simple, "imma blood, i shoot you and look at ya blood" bs simple minded type sh1t
emoji
these lil tards cant hear it

Wayne is truly talented with the rapping, but yeah that blood sh1t was stale the first time they started, and now he done paid so much he really think he bossed up lmao
+2   

3 months ago '21        #17
 Penrythejanitor said 🔗
I stopped taking Wayne seriously (in as much as I ever had) once he said he was a Blood

Especially after he got on the Compton Menace record 'Blood Ni**az' looking to be certified by official Damus/Pirus alongside the big homie Mitchy Slick from SE San Diego Lincoln Park Blood

Who then commenced to drop a verse about cornball false flag Bloods and how they got 0 respect from him...it almost sounded like it had been written as a dis to Wayne and dudes like him

Terrible look, Wayne lost there
Back in HS , there was a rumor that Mr. Capone E or Mr Criminal (local Mexican rappers ) ran up on Wayne and birdman , but back then it seemed like duck tales

They didn’t pay up , Eminem was smart for signing Cashis who was his plug , and didn’t have to worry about extortions

3 months ago '19        #18
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 78408 78 K  Slaps total: 12724 12 K
 confidential1 said 🔗
Aint no time-outs when it come to real sh1t..

But that gang sh1t goofy … ijs
It is goofy if we're talking in the traditional sense of things but for someone being an artist or head of label, I could see the benefits of joining a street fraternity; I mean if you're tapped-in it ensures protection, Although it could also mean painting a target on your back/inheriting beefs etc. but it does have its pros.
+2   

3 months ago '15        #19
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30864 30 K  Slaps total: 7194 7 K
That's when Nipsey went and knocked up Wayne's old baby mom and got clapped in broad day light for showing off.

Suwu Gang - and if you ain't in it, then you in the food chain.
emoji

3 months ago '18        #20
cube886 
Props total: 2612 2 K  Slaps total: 666 666
 Shifty said 🔗
That's when Nipsey went and knocked up Wayne's old baby mom and got clapped in broad day light for showing off.

Suwu Gang - and if you ain't in it, then you in the food chain.
emoji
Did Wayne really care about Lauren London at that point? Had to have been almost a decade that they were broken up
+1   

3 months ago '17        #21
Penrythejanitor 
 Jonny2soxs said 🔗
Back in HS , there was a rumor that Mr. Capone E or Mr Criminal (local Mexican rappers ) ran up on Wayne and birdman , but back then it seemed like duck tales

They didn’t pay up , Eminem was smart for signing Cashis who was his plug , and didn’t have to worry about extortions
Is Capone E the Pakistani Mexican?
+2   

3 months ago '16        #22
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 37763 37 K  Slaps total: 3022 3 K
If you bangin in past 2020 you lost.

Still bloodin and thugin

cyber e thugin

Lame
+6   

3 months ago '19        #23
LetsGetItOn 
Props total: 2006 2 K  Slaps total: 291 291
Does anyone have anything further back than Suge Knight?

🔗

3 months ago '04        #24
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 75916 75 K  Slaps total: 9113 9 K
You gon get your a$s switched up and smoked down here if you claim ANYTHING other than a man
emoji
+5   

3 months ago '16        #25
Don Snow 
Props total: 54602 54 K  Slaps total: 12169 12 K
mental illness
+4   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2022
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
44 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney on Instagram today…
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jada Pinkett Smith Spins the Block Again
71 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+648
Video inside Katt Williams driving Joe Rogan's $70,000 race simulator after filming ..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish