online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

This “Passport Bro” sh1t Ain’t Nuthin New Man…Couple Y’all Prolly Got Siblings In The DR.

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 months ago '05        #1
2934 page views
71 comments

JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 188957 188 K  Slaps total: 9279 9 K
icon This “Passport Bro” sh1t Ain’t Nuthin New Man…Couple Y’all Prolly Got Siblings In The DR.

YT

emoji

I have several thoughts upon viewing this…

emoji
+19   

icon
best
icon
worst
71 comments

3 months ago '17        #2
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 72134 72 K  Slaps total: 24505 24 K
No sh1t. Except back then they just did it and shut up. They didn’t make their entire identity being a “passport bro”.

I don’t think there’s too many people that give a fu#k if a man wants to fly to a 3rd world country to get his nut off. The problem comes from the “movement” itself and all the goofyness and vitriol that comes with it.

Like bro $TFU and go fu#k your hookers for a green card. I’ll continue to pursue meaningful relationships with people that like me for me and not because it’s their only hope to escape poverty.
+80   

3 months ago '21        #3
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 17696 17 K  Slaps total: 6035 6 K
My dad got a whole girlfriend. It's funny as hell because he doesn't take pictures of her from the front. n1gga got a framed picture of them facing away from the camera lol. Her face in them nud3 photoshoots he took though. But he's been messing with her for at least 10 years now. I often wonder if he got her knocked up but he won't tell me.
+20   

3 months ago '17        #4
 Fatt Kidd said 🔗
My dad got a whole girlfriend. It's funny as hell because he doesn't take pictures of her from the front. n1gga got a framed picture of them facing away from the camera lol. Her face in them nud3 photoshoots he took though. But he's been messing with her for at least 10 years now. I often wonder if he got her knocked up but he won't tell me.
emoji

This isn’t your diary kid
+26   

3 months ago '15        #5
The Real Cease 
Props total: 2013 2 K  Slaps total: 143 143
Its the worlds oldest profession.
emoji
+16   

3 months ago '18        #6
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 130714 130 K  Slaps total: 26494 26 K
 JohnnyCage202 said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji

I have several thoughts upon viewing this…

emoji
Prostitution is in America lol. Onlyfans is the cute version of it

Why you talking about Passport Bros and Prostitution, America got the same sh1t going on?

n1ggas ain't gotta go out the country if they trying to do that. Trust that ain't why the majority of dudes going outside the country for women.

emoji
+13   

3 months ago '05        #7
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42 OP
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗
No sh1t. Except back then they just did it and shut up. They didn’t make their entire identity being a “passport bro”.

I don’t think there’s too many people that give a fu#k if a man wants to fly to a 3rd world country to get his nut off. The problem comes from the “movement” itself and all the goofyness and vitriol that comes with it.

Like bro $TFU and go fu#k your hookers for a green card. I’ll continue to pursue meaningful relationships with people that like me for me and not because it’s their only hope to escape poverty.
This is how I know you’re white (and there’s nothing wrong with that, I’m just explaining to you how I know) - you breezed over the most glaring discrepancy…

…in the video all the street walkers were melanated women, the “educated” women explaining the life and mentality of the street walkers were of far lighter complexions…

…imagine growing up on that island and seeing darker people relegated to poverty, and fairer skinned people living with more finances and opportunity…

…if you didn’t have knowledge of self and your melanated history, well, it would make you do strange things…

+19   

3 months ago '14        #8
Supaman 1987  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12868 12 K  Slaps total: 3872 3 K
Back before BBLs, even the hookers were natural
+13   

3 months ago '05        #9
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42 OP
 Supaman 1987 said 🔗
Yo come on man…

emoji
+7   

3 months ago '17        #10
 JohnnyCage202 said 🔗
This is how I know you’re white (and there’s nothing wrong with that, I’m just explaining to you how I know) - you breezed over the most glaring discrepancy…

…in the video all the street walkers were melanated women, the “educated” women explaining the life and mentality of the street walkers were of far lighter complexions…

…imagine growing up on that island and seeing darker people relegated to poverty, and fairer skinned people living with more finances and opportunity…

…if you didn’t have knowledge of self and your melanated history, well, it would make you do strange things…

I didn’t watch the video and nothing you just said makes any sense or has any relation whatsoever to what I said about passport bros.

I read that sh1t 8 times and I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

3 months ago '06        #11
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 9863 9 K  Slaps total: 3505 3 K
Not one bad bi#ch in that irrelevant video.

Duhhhhh. How could you think that wack a$s passport bro sh1t was new
+2   

3 months ago '18        #12
capncrunch5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19914 19 K  Slaps total: 2457 2 K
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗
I didn’t watch the video and nothing you just said makes any sense or has any relation whatsoever to what I said about passport bros.

Shut Yo bi#ch Azz Up!

+6   

3 months ago '17        #13
 capncrunch5 said 🔗
Shut Yo bi#ch Azz Up!

Hit dog hollers. What’s new?

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '22        #14
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 185102 185 K  Slaps total: 216495 216 K

3 months ago '19        #15
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 61980 61 K  Slaps total: 9761 9 K
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗

Basically...sound pretty smart here...

Mario Chalmers said 🔗

But then say this
emoji

BX n1ggas be the funniest...how tf would u understand what he said if u didn't watch the video when he's clearly referring to the video? Then try and make it like he wasn't making sense due to your laziness and/or ignorance of tuning out the info required to even engage in the conversation... Y'all different...
+11   

3 months ago '17        #16
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗
Basically...sound pretty smart here...

But then say this
emoji

BX n1ggas be the funniest...how tf would u understand what he said if u didn't watch the video when he's clearly referring to the video? Then try and make it like he wasn't making sense due to your laziness and/or ignorance of tuning out the info required to even engage in the conversation... Y'all different...
Because I’m very good at gathering the basic information in order to form a well thought out response.

The video he posted is about s3x tourism has been around for decades in the dr. Knowing that and what he titled the thread it was pretty easy to find out what his point was.

Which was that s3x tourism has always been a thing.

So I wrote a direct response to that point.

He quoted me back saying some sh1t about my skin color which honestly is the least of my worries. Everything he said after that had nothing to do with what I had discussed.

3 months ago '15        #17
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 74042 74 K  Slaps total: 7136 7 K
Sinbad did it first
emoji

🔗

+1   

3 months ago '11        #18
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 66812 66 K  Slaps total: 2788 2 K
 Supaman 1987 said 🔗
The wolf pu$$y erra

+10   

3 months ago '19        #19
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 61980 61 K  Slaps total: 9761 9 K
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗
Because I’m very good at gathering the basic information in order to form a well thought out response.

The video he posted is about s3x tourism has been around for decades in the dr. Knowing that and what he titled the thread it was pretty easy to find out what his point was.

Which was that s3x tourism has always been a thing.

So I wrote a direct response to that point.

He quoted me back saying some sh1t about my skin color which honestly is the least of my worries. Everything he said after that had nothing to do with what I had discussed.
This is always slippery slope and almost always a flawed approach...unfortunately, it's the most popular way of thinking on the internet. Y'all value response over research (even if that research is 2 minutes long)...

OP's response to u is assuming u actually watched the video he posted, which is a fair assumption given u responded
emoji
... U were first response in his thread and u would've understood his response to u (outside of skin color comment) if u had watched the video.

Crazy how you expect and want understanding of ur post (citing that his response had nothing to do with what u discussed), while showing misunderstanding of his post, or even worse, an unwillingness to watch the requisite video to engage in conversation. I'm assuming bout 75% of social media operate with a similar mentality...then folks wonder why there's so many disagreements and misunderstandings.
+12   

3 months ago '21        #20
Keithf87 
Props total: 35179 35 K  Slaps total: 1668 1 K
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗

They don't make it their entire "identity" now. Men who don't travel the World have applied that "identity" to Men who do. Plain and simple. Some Men like to travel the World, some Men like to fu#k, others like to do both.

Just like anything else, the "movement" has been tr@nsformed into something that it's not, by those who have nothing to do with it. A lot like BLM in that regard. The "movement" overshadowed what's actually happening.

Nobody is out fu#kin' hookers for green cards, that's just something you're saying because you don't understand what the rest of the World is or what it has to offer, so you can only assume.

Before this "Passport Bro" movement, I thought most people wanted to travel the World and see places that they've only seen in movies or books, but I see it's definitely not the case.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #21
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 139272 139 K  Slaps total: 5913 5 K
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗

/ thread
+2   

3 months ago '06        #22
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 139272 139 K  Slaps total: 5913 5 K
 JohnnyCage202 said 🔗

sidenote, its always crazy to me how Sammy looks now.

sheesh
+5   

3 months ago '04        #23
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 42786 42 K  Slaps total: 6025 6 K
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗
emoji

This isn’t your diary kid
What a hostile response to a thread reply that has to do with the thread.
+2   

3 months ago '16        #24
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 100565 100 K  Slaps total: 14350 14 K
 Mario Chalmers said 🔗

Nobody wants your punk a$s you bi#ch a$s mf
+1   

3 months ago '16        #25
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 100565 100 K  Slaps total: 14350 14 K
 JohnnyCage202 said 🔗

He’s one of the most annoying undercover racist white boys on this site
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2512
Video inside 50 Cent Performs "Many Men" For 71,000 People At His SOLD OUT NRG STADI..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+7410
Cardi B went CRAZY on her Live-Stream 🍈 🍈 🥛 🥛
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+219
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+184
Image(s) inside Meek twitter finger Mill "Stop asking if I'm gay Ima just play it raw"
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop