online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Charleston White said once he got some money then he switched up. He not helping po n1ggas

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '23        #1
308 page views
21 comments

LearnLimoTint  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 15374 15 K  Slaps total: 9997 9 K
icon Charleston White said once he got some money then he switched up. He not helping po n1ggas

emoji

+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
21 comments

3 months ago '22        #2
Kain777  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51950 51 K  Slaps total: 6552 6 K
This who yall be suckin off

3 months ago '23        #3
LearnLimoTint  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
 Kain777 said 🔗
This who yall be suckin off
emoji
That's him

3 months ago '19        #4
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12366 12 K  Slaps total: 15801 15 K
Lol nah I ain't gon lie n1gga dead funny

3 months ago '19        #5
 LearnLimoTint said 🔗
emoji
That's him
No pause?

3 months ago '19        #6
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 78408 78 K  Slaps total: 12724 12 K
I'm convinced this n1gga is Bipolar, He be saying some real sh1t then says he has to frame the way he speaks a certain way to resonate with the folks etc. but then goes off and says the most counterproductive ignorant sh1t ever, So either he another grifter coming off his people or he's really Bipolar; Either way i kinda stopped fu#king with the cat.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #7
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 261678 261 K  Slaps total: 30599 30 K
That’s a part of his act, if you think he was serious, you’re a fool
+4   

3 months ago '23        #8
 beamjawn said 🔗
Lol nah I ain't gon lie n1gga dead funny
emoji
...... That's funny to you?
+1   

3 months ago '06        #9
Big Bear 
Props total: 68951 68 K  Slaps total: 12885 12 K
🔗

+1   

3 months ago '23        #10
 GetYaCoinsKing said 🔗
I'm convinced this n1gga is Bipolar, He be saying some real sh1t then says he has to frame the way he speaks a certain way to resonate with the folks etc. but then goes off and says the most counterproductive ignorant sh1t ever, So either he another grifter coming off his people or he's really Bipolar; Either way i kinda stopped fu#king with the cat.
emoji
....... Def never fu#ked with luh buddy

3 months ago '18        #11
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10747 10 K  Slaps total: 2504 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said 🔗
Neither he is a troll who puts medicine in the candy to get his point across. He has admitted this many times in interviews by now. He basically trolls to make a point

In any case I agree I stopped fu#king with him not for any particular reason. I used to think he was the most hilarious person online and he still funny in a way but I think he is overexposed now. He might need a break or something idk i think im overexposed cause he has done wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many interviews for someone not famous for even 5 years

Then it got draining cause he says the same sh1t over and over

3 months ago '17        #12
TheFreakyRobber  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20554 20 K  Slaps total: 4524 4 K
Nobody cares about Charleston White no more

That 15 minutes of fame is up

3 months ago '19        #13
 LearnLimoTint said 🔗
emoji
....... Def never fu#ked with luh buddy
He has done a lot of positive sh1t in the community tho but when he says sh1t like this i'm like nah b, I'm good off that.

3 months ago '19        #14
 Passport said 🔗
He basically trolls to make a point
Reason i even reached that conclusion is because everyone who fu#ks with him says the same thing, He was fun/cool to be around until he's not; That's some typical Bipolar type sh1t. He was riding Momma Duck's pu$$y talking about how they're friends and he shooting them bread, Then he flips on them and even they're wondering wtf happened...He did the same with yt boy Adin Ross but in that case he did make a solid point about the lil j3w kid being g@y af.

It just seems as if he randomly falls out with people which is weird af.
+1   

3 months ago '16        #15
Stables08 
Props total: 35779 35 K  Slaps total: 7756 7 K
Charleston is for the children

emoji
+1   

3 months ago '16        #16
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 37762 37 K  Slaps total: 3021 3 K
Not surprised he just an entertainer. People pick a path to eat at first it was being a community activist. Now he been getting money of the internet. He just leveraged his position to get the bag.

What he does with the bag is on him. Helping kids or helping strippers, the choice is his.

3 months ago '19        #17
 LearnLimoTint said 🔗
emoji
...... That's funny to you?
Because helping the community is a waste of time when you got white freemason n1ggas holding all the black leaders by the balls.. come on now. You're just wasting money. I care about people but it's not one person's responsibility to save the world. God will do that. Ain't nobody God but I laugh because ppl movin like giving back to a community who looks up to satanism all day is a good thing. It's like enabling. I'm good. That's why I laughed. I don't think he that funny.. just what he said really

3 months ago '06        #18
Big Bear 
Props total: 68951 68 K  Slaps total: 12885 12 K
 Stables08 said 🔗
Charleston is for the children

emoji
What does that mean?
Wu tang is for the children
What does that mean?

3 months ago '16        #19
Stables08 
Props total: 35779 35 K  Slaps total: 7756 7 K
 Big Bear said 🔗
What does that mean?
Wu tang is for the children
What does that mean?
Its some ole Black power sh1t
+1   

3 months ago '18        #20
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10747 10 K  Slaps total: 2504 2 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said 🔗
Reason i even reached that conclusion is because everyone who fu#ks with him says the same thing, He was fun/cool to be around until he's not; That's some typical Bipolar type sh1t. He was riding Momma Duck's pu$$y talking about how they're friends and he shooting them bread, Then he flips on them and even they're wondering wtf happened...He did the same with yt boy Adin Ross but in that case he did make a solid point about the lil j3w kid being g@y af.

Maybe he is getting consumed from all the fame.

He likes to compare himself to Tupac with being for the people(People have said its documented that he does community work in Fort Worth) however I can see him meeting the same fate as well with how he been acting
+1   

3 months ago '04        #21
Skilllz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42310 42 K  Slaps total: 3914 3 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said 🔗
dude a grifter

3 months ago '10        #22
eashawty 
Props total: 33331 33 K  Slaps total: 1980 1 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said 🔗

I fu#k wit Charleston but I know he a bullsh1t a$s n1gga too tho cause like u said he fall out wit everybody so it gotta be him on the bullsh1t
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2026
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
44 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney on Instagram today…
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jada Pinkett Smith Spins the Block Again
71 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+6412
Video inside Katt Williams driving Joe Rogan's $70,000 race simulator after filming ..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish