online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Who's right in this situation? I love a good debate

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 months ago '23        #1
427 page views
17 comments

FurrowedBrow 
Props total: 1395 1 K  Slaps total: 170 170
icon Who's right in this situation? I love a good debate

YT shorts

I think they're both right
+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
17 comments

3 months ago '11        #2
The Bearded One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41996 41 K  Slaps total: 3959 3 K
technically the worker is correct, he did give him extra sauce
emoji
+6   

3 months ago '23        #3
Yopa 
Props total: 13259 13 K  Slaps total: 3682 3 K
When I buy oxtails from the Jamaican joint & ask for extra sauce they usually put it in a lil container on the side
+6   

3 months ago '16        #4
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 191974 191 K  Slaps total: 20662 20 K
It doesn't matter if its in the sky. Tyler the griller is not here for the bullsh1t.
+5   

3 months ago '21        #5
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 33376 33 K  Slaps total: 15093 15 K
He's gonna end up in Politics or in Sales...
+4   

3 months ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 136971 136 K  Slaps total: 7793 7 K
If he don't dip that sh1t in the dip and dip
emoji
+6   

3 months ago '16        #7
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 100598 100 K  Slaps total: 16633 16 K
 FurrowedBrow said 🔗
↪🔗

I think they're both right

obviously this a fake video and the worker wrong af

3 months ago '22        #8
GUIDE 
Props total: 3952 3 K  Slaps total: 818 818
Big mac sauce in a separate container is strange...Its Big Mac sauce...as in, it belongs on the Big Mac.

If the video is legit and not staged, then I wouldnt be surprised about the Big Mac already being made and set to go, then some worker just said fu#k it and slapped some sauce in a container after acknowledging the request for extra sauce..But if that wasnt the case, then I'd chalk it up as a worker having OCD or being on the spectrum. While odd, the separate sauce shouldnt be that serious of an issue. Like dude above said, the burger could be dipped in the sauce. So whatever.

That aside. Just that everyone has to factor in the possibility of videos being staged says a lot... People record and upload some of the most random, petty and trivial things these days, and it isnt always obvious if its staged or not... Either way the intent is usually the same, and that would be the annoying trend of random a$s lames being so desperate to try and make ad revenue. And even If that somehow isnt the case, then there is no way around wh0ever is recording the fu#k out of trivial, random and petty things has to have one hell of a boring ass, uneventful life -- along with the very high chance of them having some serious mental issues.

On that note, here goes some memorable perspectives about the topic of dorks recording the fu#k out of everything. There is historical value here, and it says a lot about a considerable amount of people.

Mind you, this was from way back in 1996. (27 years ago)

🔗

And this was from back in 2011. (12 years ago)

emoji
+2   

3 months ago '19        #9
Playboi23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12266 12 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
Idk man “my” common sense would’ve thought he meant extra sauce on the Big Mac but he didn’t specify so the worker not wrong I guess
+2   

3 months ago '23        #10
FurrowedBrow  OP
Props total: 1395 1 K  Slaps total: 170 170
 GUIDE said 🔗
Big mac sauce in a separate container is strange...Its Big Mac sauce...as in, it belongs on the Big Mac.

If the video is legit and not staged, then I wouldnt be surprised about the Big Mac already being made and set to go, then some worker just said fu#k it and slapped some sauce in a container after acknowledging the request for extra sauce..But if that wasnt the case, then I'd chalk it up as a worker having OCD or being on the spectrum. While odd, the separate sauce shouldnt be that serious of an issue. Like dude above said, the burger could be dipped in the sauce. So whatever.

That aside. Just that everyone has to factor in the possibility of videos being staged says a lot... People record and upload some of the most random, petty and trivial things these days, and it isnt always obvious if its staged or not... Either way the intent is usually the same, and that would be the annoying trend of random a$s lames being so desperate to try and make ad revenue. And even If that somehow isnt the case, then there is no way around wh0ever is recording the fu#k out of trivial, random and petty things has to have one hell of a boring ass, uneventful life -- along with the very high chance of them having some serious mental issues.

On that note, here goes some memorable perspectives about the topic of dorks recording the fu#k out of everything. There is historical value here, and it says a lot about a considerable amount of people.

↪🔗

↪🔗

emoji
Well said, I mean that about sums it up perfectly.

3 months ago '13        #11
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 195899 195 K  Slaps total: 80166 80 K
Meat eaters outta control
emoji

emoji

3 months ago '17        #12
KingLogic 
Props total: 14285 14 K  Slaps total: 967 967
My man said you gotta specify extra sauce "in the berrga"
emoji

You can't argue with these types of dudes unless you got a lot of free time on your hands. I know cats like this who love to argue and got a comeback for damn near everything. n1ggas will have yo a$s exhausted just from talking to they ass. He's technically not wrong, but if this was real I'd say he's trippin.
+2   

3 months ago '15        #13
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 31414 31 K  Slaps total: 2666 2 K
 brooklyndamien said 🔗
if he don't dip that sh1t in the dip and dip
emoji
bigfax
+3   

3 months ago '05        #14
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 102858 102 K  Slaps total: 13965 13 K
 GUIDE said 🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

emoji
it is sad. This is why events like concerts and sports now feel so dead in the crowd everybodys on their phones
+1   

3 months ago '05        #15
projectd06 
Props total: 49279 49 K  Slaps total: 10641 10 K
Man that sh1ts funny but that worker is bugging.

3 months ago '06        #16
Creasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25321 25 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
 Yopa said 🔗
When I buy oxtails from the Jamaican joint & ask for extra sauce they usually put it in a lil container on the side
My Jamaican spot pours it all over the rice, then it saturates and left overs are bomb.
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '23        #17
Yopa 
Props total: 13259 13 K  Slaps total: 3682 3 K
 Creasy said 🔗
My Jamaican spot pours it all over the rice, then it saturates and left overs are bomb.
emoji
Chicas luv extra graveey dawg I'm just doing what I'm told to do . That's the first fu#king thing they check for . I just want to avoid the drama of not following directions

3 months ago '04        #18
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 261679 261 K  Slaps total: 30599 30 K
They are both right in a sense all the way through the argument

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2018
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+727
Cardi B went CRAZY on her Live-Stream 🍈 🍈 🥛 🥛
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+176
Image(s) inside Meek twitter finger Mill "Stop asking if I'm gay Ima just play it raw"
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney on Instagram today…
31 comments
22 hours ago
@sports