online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Comega heard Az’s new album and shared his opinion on it

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '04        #1
4179 page views
157 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 261197 261 K  Slaps total: 30590 30 K
icon Cormega heard Az’s new album and shared his opinion on it

IG

Ready for this
emoji

Edit: pause on the title had to edit it

Last edited by Adwerdz; 11-29-2023 at 12:30 PM..
+115   

icon
best
icon
worst
157 comments

3 months ago '13        #2
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 89661 89 K  Slaps total: 14089 14 K
ohhhh sh1t .... only Buckwild ?

bring it on

What are some recent Buckwild tracks i can check out for reference though

edit:

🔗

🔗

🔗

🔗

Last edited by uoeno; 11-29-2023 at 12:10 PM..
+16   

3 months ago '15        #3
EnigmaticPigeon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 100419 100 K  Slaps total: 4101 4 K
Cant wait
🔗

+23   

3 months ago '18        #4
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x253
Props total: 313909 313 K  Slaps total: 10311 10 K
emoji
emoji

3 months ago '20        #5
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45587 45 K  Slaps total: 3550 3 K
Nah i was there as well. The whole thing sounds really good. This is going to be major. This not one of those rusty come backs he’s on his A game. He got a song with Fat Joe that’s super dope as well. Mega Maino Pharoah Monch Puba Noochie AZ and more it was a dope event.

AZ got a high quality comeback project on his hands… no rust at all this is Kings Disease level comeback work. He definitely gives you real 90s quality AZ sh1t that don’t sound dated. The bx NYC hip hop fans going fw this one @🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @suckarepellant

Last edited by gogosunday; 11-29-2023 at 01:00 PM..
+53   

3 months ago '04        #6
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140 OP
Props total: 261197 261 K  Slaps total: 30590 30 K
 gogosunday said 🔗
Nah i was there as well. The whole thing sounds really good. This is going to be major. This not one of those rusty come backs he’s on his A game. He got a song with Fat Joe that’s super dope as well. Mega Maino Pharoah Monch Puba Noochie AZ it was a dope event.

the real hip hop 90s NYC hip hop fans going feel this one. it’s a kings disease level comeback project
that's you bruh?
+10   

3 months ago '20        #7
 Adwerdz said 🔗
that's you bruh?
no that’s noochie and mainos manager garv. Noochies engineer also did AZ project. Actually they both come out same time (friday midnight)

i would post video but the songs not out yet and i don’t wanna do too much… also they may have commercial plans for the footage as there were multiple photographers in the building.

when it’s officially released i will post more. AZ just posted some of fat joe on his page. i’m telling you he might have got the best verse joe has ever done (and obviously that’s saying a lot). he definitely sounded inspired.

Last edited by gogosunday; 11-29-2023 at 01:07 PM..
+23   

3 months ago '15        #8
EnigmaticPigeon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 100419 100 K  Slaps total: 4101 4 K
 gogosunday said 🔗
Nah i was there as well. The whole thing sounds really good. This is going to be major. This not one of those rusty come backs he’s on his A game. He got a song with Fat Joe that’s super dope as well. Mega Maino Pharoah Monch Puba Noochie AZ it was a dope event.

AZ got a high quality comeback project on his hands… no rust at all this is Kings Disease level comeback work. He definitely gives you real 90s quality AZ sh1t that don’t sound dated. The bx NYC hip hop fans going fw this one @🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @suckarepellant
Gonna be in heavy rotation for me. AZ should use this as a stepping stone moving forward. Get a dope producer to overlook the project who compliments him and the rest sorts itself out
+6   

3 months ago '10        #9
ARosary 
Props total: 32313 32 K  Slaps total: 3074 3 K
I said from singles...THIS is how i expected Doe or Die 2 to sound, glad he coming back with another one & under one producer no matter who inspired it.

I noticed on "this is why" & "goat" yeah he gonna be in that melodic pocket look like for this album, potential classic incoming. Was so disappointed with Doe or Die 2, but this my 2nd favorite rapper all time.
+10   

3 months ago '20        #10
 ARosary said 🔗
I said from singles...THIS is how i expected Doe or Die 2 to sound, glad he coming back with another one & under one producer no matter who inspired it.

I noticed on "this is why" & "goat" yeah he gonna be in that melodic pocket look like for this album, potential classic incoming. Was so disappointed with Doe or Die 2, but this my 2nd favorite rapper all time.
nah the whole thing definitely goes… there’s records i personally liked more than the singles. u right this is what doe or die 2 should have been like i said it’s a kings disease level comeback album. I know AZ one of the best to do it I am glad he going to be able to take his spot back with this one.

EnigmaticPigeon said 🔗
Gonna be in heavy rotation for me. AZ should use this as a stepping stone moving forward. Get a dope producer to overlook the project who compliments him and the rest sorts itself out
facts
+3   

3 months ago '10        #11
ARosary 
Props total: 32313 32 K  Slaps total: 3074 3 K
In fact ima just drop rare AZ joints even die hard AZ listeners might forgot

🔗

🔗

🔗

🔗

& wish he would've saved this joint & re-released it. RIDICULOUS writing

🔗

🔗

Always wish he could finish this song, even if it was 'finished', to extend it.
🔗

-------------

I wonder about some of his never uploaded unreleased songs. I remember it was rumors over decade ago about he had a "fan mail pt2" & that "rather unique" (top 10 hip hop song ever) had pt 2.....somebody could've made that sh1t up tho.
+20   

3 months ago '11        #12
dymablink  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23092 23 K  Slaps total: 5571 5 K
Just bring back the firm for one album
+5   

3 months ago '17        #13
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x73
Props total: 89168 89 K  Slaps total: 11056 11 K
Thats a dope review! Mega should review albums more often
+11   

3 months ago '08        #14
mitchk 
Props total: 2448 2 K  Slaps total: 776 776
I have been an AZ fan before some of you were probably even born… With that being said… His debut on life‘s a bi#ch was unbelievable… Keep in mind AZ is one of my top five rappers of all time… With that being said Doe or die to me was honestly a disappointment… Me and my boy cut school that day to go buy it ...and the first single that had been released was Sugarhill with rather unique on the flipside ...so we thought the album was gonna be a banger… Unfortunately it wasn’t… And anyone who follows his career the way I did knows that he released the single for het AZ ...the label fell..then he put out pieces of a Man ...which was supposed to be called pieces of a black man ...and hey AZ was excluded from that ..and he had a couple of singles off of there like ...come get your love or something like that I can’t remember it… Then he kind of went underground… Of course there was always the firm project in the middle of all of that … That was actually when he came out with hey AZ ..was after the firm ..I’m sorry I’m speaking into the phone… Then he went on to release other album such as Aziatic and the format… But after a while everything‘s started sounding stale… He has never had solid production… With the exception of about 15 tracks… Always loved his vocals and loved his energy… I hope this album will be a banger
+17   

3 months ago '20        #15
 GodBody said 🔗
Thats a dope review! Mega should review albums more often
facts
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '22        #16
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 39891 39 K  Slaps total: 4537 4 K
 gogosunday said 🔗
Nah i was there as well. The whole thing sounds really good. This is going to be major. This not one of those rusty come backs he’s on his A game. He got a song with Fat Joe that’s super dope as well. Mega Maino Pharoah Monch Puba Noochie AZ and more it was a dope event.

How you not tag me bro?

emoji
+1   

3 months ago '06        #17
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 242105 242 K  Slaps total: 3011 3 K

+4   

3 months ago '20        #18
 Demencio Benson said 🔗
How you not tag me bro?

emoji
my bad bro i just tagged the people who were in here or who i remembered making AZ posts before
+2   

3 months ago '12        #19
The Consultant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 72029 72 K  Slaps total: 4276 4 K
 ARosary said 🔗

If "How we get it" , the Fat Joe record is the weakest track on the album, then I'll be extremely happy.
+4   

3 months ago '13        #20
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 89661 89 K  Slaps total: 14089 14 K
 gogosunday said 🔗

shidddd now i got high expectations
+2   

3 months ago '22        #21
Stylisticstunna  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 17365 17 K  Slaps total: 6548 6 K
 Adwerdz said 🔗
↪🔗

Ready for this
emoji

Edit: pause on the title had to edit it
Is it better than halloween havoc 4?
+4   

3 months ago '20        #22
 uoeno said 🔗
shidddd now i got high expectations
midnight friday going to be here sooner than we think

i don’t think you’ll be disappointed
+3   

3 months ago '05        #23
P-Hill 
Props total: 42909 42 K  Slaps total: 2713 2 K
can't fu#kin wait!!!
+5   

3 months ago '13        #24
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 97037 97 K  Slaps total: 13796 13 K
You rarely see artists speak on other artists like this. That was insightful. Hopefully a fire collab track comes from this
+7   

3 months ago '05        #25
BurninLz 
Props total: 15412 15 K  Slaps total: 1313 1 K
i'm in

🔗

+3   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hold on so Diddy and Meek Mill were in situationship ?
237 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-1617
Video inside Doja Cat is hidden
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Feb 27 - Bitcoin hits two-year high
254 comments