online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Well Damn... Microsoft CEO calls Xbox an "IRRELEVANT BRAND" 😳 💣 ❎ 🚮

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 months ago '23        #1
700 page views
20 comments

Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 18458 18 K  Slaps total: 10502 10 K
icon Well Damn... Microsoft CEO calls Xbox an "IRRELEVANT BRAND" 😳 💣 ❎ 🚮

Holeeee
CEO a pony

They already in the comments talking about don't panic no french Montana

Time to sell your Xboxes

icon
best
icon
worst
20 comments

3 months ago '17        #2
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56678 56 K  Slaps total: 8083 8 K
Console warriors don’t deserve internet access

Now we have two threads with this dumba$s take
+8   

3 months ago '20        #3
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x273
Props total: 143686 143 K  Slaps total: 30862 30 K
Damn during the pony meetings do y’all not discuss posting multiple threads on the same subject?
+2   

3 months ago '17        #4
BXSPAGHETT 
Props total: 9507 9 K  Slaps total: 7143 7 K
Op you're a fu#king moron
+4   

3 months ago '17        #5
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 227848 227 K  Slaps total: 41833 41 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
Seems like a rough week for Xbots.

Don’t worry. Yall will soon be able to brag about the dozens of Xboxes sold globally this holiday season.

emoji

3 months ago '23        #6
Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41 OP
 BXSPAGHETT said 🔗
Op you're a fu#king moron
I only posted the news...
You need to direct that energy to Seattle lil homie
emoji

3 months ago '14        #7
Epitome 
Props total: 9912 9 K  Slaps total: 2196 2 K
 5ive04our said 🔗
Damn during the pony meetings do yall not discuss posting multiple threads on the same subject?
slapped on accident...but u know they don't care they reword the title to post again
+2   

3 months ago '04        #8
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 9648 9 K  Slaps total: 576 576
 Kahlua said 🔗
I only posted the news...
emoji
The Classic response.
+2   

3 months ago '12        #9
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 67304 67 K  Slaps total: 22540 22 K
BuyItAllGang always expose themselves in this section
emoji

Only cry when bad news is posted from a certain console
emoji

If you call them out then its I own all consoles... Like that makes them immune to console wars
emoji

I've been telling Bots for years that this ship is going down but delusional Bots couldn't handle the truth

3 months ago '22        #10
GUIDE 
Props total: 3952 3 K  Slaps total: 818 818
Something to consider and keep in mind...

Generally the closest thing to console wars with PC gamers is Nvidia vs AMD vs Intel.

But it isnt actually that straightforward...Microsoft is the parent company of Xbox, and Microsoft is a computer (software) company. So what Xbox and Microsoft does have an effect on PC gamers, and subsequently others that I will explain.

Xbox is in the strange position of trying to accommodate the Series S, Series X, and PC. All of which have different hardware with varying capabilities. In marketing terms that could be referred as one hell an 'eco system', but that has to be a tough spot to be in.

Not long ago I pointed out and explained how the hardware capability of the Series S is what left the door open for so many 'modern' games to be released on last gen consoles 3 damn years after what is supposed to be the current gen. The Series S is the weakest link of this gen, and there is no way around devs needing to make sure games released for Xbox consoles can run on the limited capability of the Series S.

So the Series S absolutely is holding a big chunk of games back. Specifically graphics, features and game mechanics that arent too overwhelming for the Series S, which doesnt have all that much better hardware than last gen consoles.

Far as Xbox game exclusivity, that is a misnomer. Xbox is a division of Microsoft that has firm roots in Windows OS PC games. Even the OS of Series X/S has the same "Durango" foundation as the 2013 Xbox One OS. All while windows OS is very similar to the OS of Xbox, and the main difference aside from UI is that Windows OS needs to accommodate a wider range of hardware configurations of PCs.

All of which are reasons why nobody should be expecting ANY Xbox console exclusive games.

What Ive explained also sheds light on why Starfield, which is only intended for Windows PCs and the Series consoles effectively have a visual/mechanical ball and chain of the Series S' capability -- (Same goes for all Microsoft/Xbox/Cross-platform games). Starfield absolutely could be ran natively on the Xbox One, especially with the debuted 30fps cap, but Xbox One not officially being a supported platform was just a ploy to sell more GamePa$s subscriptions.

Strict console players typically dont get into technical sh1t like this, but it explains a lot about the state of this current gen, and what to expect.

This post also serves as clarification about other things, such as why development studios like Naughty Dog, Guerrilla Games, and Insomniac Games, which are all owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment NEVER release any games for Xbox consoles, but they do for Windows PC. It can all be traced right back to the limitations of the Series S... Horizon Forbidden West, Marvels Spiderman 2, even Uncharted Legacy, and The Last of Us all have more than impressive graphics. They offer a level of polish and functionality that is rarely in other AAA games. You can bet the limitations of Series S just cant hang, and actually provide the resource demands of games like those. Then beyond that is where the brand/ties of Sony and PlayStation come in. Some of those games have been neutered to be playable on PS4, and not Series S or Xbox One, partly because the games are ultimately owned by Sony. But even if Sony was willing to release such games on Series S and Xbox One, the hardware wouldnt be capable enough without nip and tucking them into last gen potatoes.

Ultimately that thoroughly covers how the limitations of the Series S, and trichotomy of Microsoft/Xbox needing to also accommodate the Series X, and Windows PCs has a fu#k-of-a-lot to do with the slow, visually stifled, unexclusive state of most games this generation.
fu#k a thread.
emoji

Last edited by GUIDE; 12-01-2023 at 12:08 AM..

3 months ago '20        #11
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36918 36 K  Slaps total: 12304 12 K
I predicted this a long time ago
emoji
Xbox goes third party and gets rid of that money pit POS console

3 months ago '17        #12
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 281849 281 K  Slaps total: 27125 27 K

Slap away!

emoji

3 months ago '23        #13

naga swallow

3 months ago '21        #14
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41418 41 K  Slaps total: 11870 11 K
It’s crazy ….

Microsoft treating gaming like a cheap hooker
Yet Sony is treating it like a queen

But long term …Sony don’t got Microsoft money , they can stretch this sh1t out .

Sony is basically a hardware company
Microsoft is ..man I don’t even wanna start

I love PlayStation, but we gotta be realistic…
I mean look at the PS5 ….
How many games on there truly felt like next gen….

3 months ago '17        #15
BXSPAGHETT 
Props total: 9507 9 K  Slaps total: 7143 7 K
 D1dnt read said 🔗
I predicted this a long time ago
emoji
Xbox goes third party and gets rid of that money pit POS console
Your prediction was wrong again. Op is a moron

3 months ago '04        #16
gimmethat 
Props total: 15713 15 K  Slaps total: 1861 1 K
everybody who has microsoft reward points ,go ahead and get your money worth before it crashes

3 months ago '20        #17
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36918 36 K  Slaps total: 12304 12 K
 BXSPAGHETT said 🔗
Your prediction was wrong again. Op is a moron

nope, it's bound to happen
emoji

3 months ago '07        #18
MiseryCityTexas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13247 13 K  Slaps total: 3956 3 K
Microsoft got an office building in Houston now. sh1t really took me by surprise.

3 months ago '17        #19
1Oh 
Props total: 46169 46 K  Slaps total: 2142 2 K
Microsoft is all in on Azure. Personal computing, enterprise computing and infrastructure, and of course gaming, will be more cloud-based in the future.

PC towers and physical gaming consoles will eventually go the way of the DVD player.

3 months ago '23        #20

emoji
emoji

3 months ago '04        #21
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14840 14 K  Slaps total: 6113 6 K
 Pleasure Boy said 🔗
BuyItAllGang always expose themselves in this section
emoji

Only cry when bad news is posted from a certain console
emoji

If you call them out then its I own all consoles... Like that makes them immune to console wars
emoji

I've been telling Bots for years that this ship is going down but delusional Bots couldn't handle the truth
going down financially, or just in that little pea brain of yours?

ponies support and advertise for xbox more than the xbox marketing team.
emoji

and it's hilarious that they're oblivious to it....
#ponylogic

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2018
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+178
Image(s) inside Meek twitter finger Mill "Stop asking if I'm gay Ima just play it raw"
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jada Pinkett Smith Spins the Block Again
71 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo Ryan Garcia and Devin Haney on Instagram today
31 comments
22 hours ago