online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Girl from Josh Giddey Situation is Refusing to Cooperate with Authorities

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '17        #1
5342 page views
232 comments

Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 72031 72 K  Slaps total: 24483 24 K
icon Girl from Josh Giddey Situation is Refusing to Cooperate with Authorities

Surely the boxden detectives will tell me what this means.
+6   

icon
best
icon
worst
232 comments

3 months ago '23        #2
Hoops Savant 
Props total: 4539 4 K  Slaps total: 988 988
Hmmm
+1   

3 months ago '06        #3
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55691 55 K  Slaps total: 14530 14 K
oh yeah, he guilty guilty
+13   

3 months ago '04        #4
refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 68999 68 K  Slaps total: 7209 7 K
He's guilty and it was consensual. That's what I'm gathering from it

Dude needs to hang out with people his own age

emoji
+43   

3 months ago '05        #5
Sickstrumentals  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15067 15 K  Slaps total: 4228 4 K
emoji

emoji

Giddey better load up that Kiddey bag like its halloween.
+7   

3 months ago '05        #6
 blah blah blah said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji
thats her?

3 months ago '16        #7
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 149176 149 K  Slaps total: 19562 19 K
I hate to say it but it means her family was “cool” with the situation to begin with and none of this has caught them off guard or feeling like Josh exploited their “child”. And the end result is going to be people saying “Well if the girl’s family was OK with her being 15 dating a 21 year old man then why should you be worried about their relationship?” That seems to always be how the actual plot gets lost and excuses get made whether it’s R Kelly dating Aaliyah at 15 or Jerry Seinfeld being 38 and dating a 17 year old girl. And in this age of internet degenerates you will look crazy trying to invoke a moral compa$s on people who feel you don’t need one.
+48   

3 months ago '07        #8
Pos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25314 25 K  Slaps total: 3959 3 K
send him back to the barbie
emoji

take simmons, exum, kid laroi with him
+8   

3 months ago '20        #9
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29865 29 K  Slaps total: 3780 3 K
Not quite the story book situation she and giddey had planned.
emoji
+11   

3 months ago '10        #10
tallulahmademe 
Props total: 43738 43 K  Slaps total: 6558 6 K
I really hate the fact that it has become cool to be a wh0re tho. Life was better when it was rumors around but you didnt "really know" unless you were there or participated in it. But now, even females be quick to share who they fu#ked and how many n1ggas they fu#ked without an ounce of shame nor regret. I'm glad me and my daughter close as hell. yall better raise them kids and stop letting social media and clout

Last edited by tallulahmademe; 11-29-2023 at 10:59 AM..
+54   

3 months ago '07        #11
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 114851 114 K  Slaps total: 10943 10 K
 blah blah blah said 🔗
↪🔗

emoji
emoji
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '05        #12
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x74
Props total: 142608 142 K  Slaps total: 104950 104 K
 Sickstrumentals said 🔗
thats her?
Supposedly. Someone tagged it, this chick got 22k followers and comments off
emoji

Looks like the girl in the pics too

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '05        #13
 tallulahmademe said 🔗
I really hate the fact that it has become cool to be a wh0re tho. Life was better when it was rumors around but you didnt "really know" unless you were there or participated in it. But now, even female be quick to share who the fu#k and how many n1ggas they fu#ked without an ounce of shame nor regret. I'm glad me and my daughter close as hell. yall better raise them kids and stop letting social media and clout
A damn shame
+2   

3 months ago '10        #14
eashawty 
Props total: 33131 33 K  Slaps total: 1975 1 K
 MHP Trotty said 🔗
I hate to say it but it means her family was “cool” with the situation to begin with and none of this has caught them off guard or feeling like Josh exploited their “child”. And the end result is going to be people saying “Well if the girl’s family was OK with her being 15 dating a 21 year old man then why should you be worried about their relationship?” That seems to always be how the actual plot gets lost and excuses get made whether it’s R Kelly dating Aaliyah at 15 or Jerry Seinfeld being 38 and dating a 17 year old girl. And in this age of internet degenerates you will look crazy trying to invoke a moral compa$s on people who feel you don’t need one.
I remember when I was in school we had a whole assembly bout age of consent. The age of consent here in ga is 16 but they said it’s up to the parents to take legal action, if u 19 & the girl 16 but her parents cool wit it then it ain’t sh1t they can do. It seem like that’s the case in this situation
+6   

3 months ago '18        #15
HoopLife88 
Props total: 74474 74 K  Slaps total: 10424 10 K
That boy ain't hurting nobody. Yall just wanna be outraged about something
emoji
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '05        #16
 YouBigMad said 🔗
@🔗 cmon bro ban this clown he’s s3xualizing a 15 year old girl

emoji
This guy is homos3xual
emoji

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '05        #17
The pic is relevant to the topic

3 months ago '05        #18
 blah blah blah said 🔗
15 year old isn’t ped0. That skank is developed
15 is your cut off? i know u not like these other creeps that also get unfairly tagged as s3x offenders

3 months ago '05        #19
Switchc2390 
Props total: 16024 16 K  Slaps total: 1681 1 K
 MHP Trotty said 🔗
They may just not want their daughter to get dragged through the mud. Sympathy is only going to go so far when she posts a picture with the caption "Just fu#ked Josh Giddey". Imagine the attention she's getting from this locally let alone nationally. Not even saying it would all be good or bad but this would mess with her highschool experience without question. I think they probably just want to move forward with their lives.
+6   

3 months ago '16        #20
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 123892 123 K  Slaps total: 18934 18 K
 MHP Trotty said 🔗
It's really not very complicated at all. Their parents either don't give a sh1t or are selling their daughters for potential cash. Many of the R. Kelly victim's parents or people at the schools he would pick up girls from would talk about how they wouldn't have let some non-R.Kelly man r@pe their daughters but Kellz was rich and they thought they might get some money. Jerry Seinfeld was the same deal. When Karl Malone impregnated a 12yo her parents decided not to press charges because they thought they would get money when Malone went to the NBA...

This girl's parents are probably hoping she can actually lock down Giddey long term and get to a bag. Simple as that. Sad because Giddey will probably just move on to a new 15yo when she gets closer to 18
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '05        #21
 Sickstrumentals said 🔗
15 is your cut off? i know u not like these other creeps that also get unfairly tagged as s3x offenders

↪🔗
I don’t fw minors I’m just saying. ped0 is like little kid

3 months ago '05        #22
Switchc2390 
Props total: 16024 16 K  Slaps total: 1681 1 K
 Until Then said 🔗
That’s not her.

You was trolled into believing and needing that to be her to help fuel this ped0 mob mentality
Oh word? Yea, guess I didn't do my research I'll take the L. But I've been vocal about these issues. If Giddey was 21 messing around with an underage girl he should face the repercussions of that. Especially being someone in the public eye and knowing better.

But my other point kind of still remains. She probably doesn't want to be famous for this and her parents don't want her to be either. That's sort of the trap that victims always get put into. They don't want to have to go through the process and have people know them for it. She probably just wants to get on with highschool.
+2   

3 months ago '05        #23
 blah blah blah said 🔗
I don’t fw minors I’m just saying. ped0 is like little kid
thats why i posted the video, bro said under 12 is disgusting & u said 15 & better. it depends on how crazy her body is tho… or idk

3 months ago '16        #24
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 149176 149 K  Slaps total: 19562 19 K
 blah blah blah said 🔗
15 year old isn’t ped0. That skank is developed
My dude you gotta stop with sh1t like this.

Retire your clown mask.

You one of the oldest active members on this site, you’ve been trolling on BX since many of us were in elementary or middle school.
+8   

3 months ago '17        #25
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 124421 124 K  Slaps total: 48182 48 K
Yall dudes be wanting a pa$s for lusting over underage girls so bad
+5   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4617
logo Adam Silver saw the All Star Game
135 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-1614
Video inside Doja Cat is hidden
34 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Feb 27 - Bitcoin hits two-year high
254 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hold on so Diddy and Meek Mill were in situationship ?
233 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop