online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The dark side of real estate

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

3 months ago '20        #1
2296 page views
58 comments

Ascension  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x85
Props total: 27928 27 K  Slaps total: 4578 4 K
The dark side of real estate

+18   

icon
best
icon
worst
58 comments

3 months ago '21        #2
mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 20617 20 K  Slaps total: 2463 2 K
Gotta charge that to the game.
+17   

3 months ago '19        #3
Legit Trap 
Props total: 8598 8 K  Slaps total: 313 313
I was about to say I surprised than no owner crashed over their property, but remembered buddy in NY tried to burn the whole building down with the family in it.

You gotta have some nuts to take 15k from somebody monthly & sleep good like you can’t get pop’d over that sh1t

emoji
+45   

3 months ago '20        #4
Lurkcobain 
Props total: 4260 4 K  Slaps total: 536 536
Buy down south (outside Atlanta).
+4   

3 months ago '21        #5
Troyave  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3158 3 K  Slaps total: 634 634
commercial real estate is more landlord friendly compared to residential renting units

the barrier to entry is just higher getting your first warehouse office space etc to rent but thats my goal
+13   

3 months ago '20        #6
Ascension  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x85 OP
Props total: 27928 27 K  Slaps total: 4578 4 K
 Lurkcobain said 🔗
Buy down south (outside Atlanta).
Why outside

3 months ago '09        #7
wettems35 
Props total: 5193 5 K  Slaps total: 322 322
I know a guy that only rents out to people here illegally.

He says they're never late and never try pulling no stuff like this because of the fear of being reported then deported.

sh1ts fu#ked up but he says it's worked for him so far, even during the pandemic
+46   

3 months ago '06        #8
PremiumBreeze 
Props total: 4139 4 K  Slaps total: 182 182
🔗

After watching this guys channel for a while now, if you rent out a property just have enough to pay the mortgage and re do the place if someone wrecks it. People feel entitled to run the clock on you when they’re behind, and do whatever it takes in survival mode.
+4   

3 months ago '17        #9
lil boosie vert 
Props total: 5802 5 K  Slaps total: 716 716
what do you even do in that situation

I would either try to get some my punk buddies to kick them out or idk hit up dark web for agent 47

you try to do it yourself it can be dicey lol hear bare storeys of the homeowner themselves getting arrested or some other bullsh1t
+2   

3 months ago '04        #10
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 37340 37 K  Slaps total: 4075 4 K
Do you best to vet your tenants, job history what they do for a living, don't let the credit score fool you. Also do t be greedy. I have never raised rent on my tenants because i care that they can afford it and pay on time.
+14   

3 months ago '20        #11
Lurkcobain 
 Ascension said 🔗
Why outside
Less red tape to evict someone.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #12
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 143120 143 K  Slaps total: 58661 58 K
The dark side of real estate is that if you are involved in real estate you are contributing to one of the biggest scams in America; you have thoroughly bought into the system. There's a reason anyone can get into real estate, you don't even need a high school diploma or a GED.
+2   

3 months ago '04        #13
ItAlY2BkLyN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 85788 85 K  Slaps total: 15287 15 K
 wettems35 said 🔗

He says they're never late and never try pulling no stuff like this because of the fear of being reported then deported.

sh1ts fu#ked up but he says it's worked for him so far, even during the pandemic
emoji

3 months ago '15        #14
Tripsev 
Props total: 12395 12 K  Slaps total: 5526 5 K
 Ascension said 🔗
↪🔗
This is so rare and landlords have been fu#king over renters for decades.

fu#k them.

I had a place with a collapsed bathroom wall and mold literally all over and my piece of sh1t landlord not only refused to get it tested and fix it, he gave us a 30 day eviction notice when we refused to pay until he made the place safe to live in.

Mind you, I had never been late for rent.

He evicted us, then proceeded to take ME to court and sued me for $7000 of damages and won because the court emailed me and never sent a letter letting me know my day and time in court.

The state of Colorado literally granted this piece of sh1t 40x the legal amount of “late fees” that the state literally had capped at $50 or 1% of the rent.

It gets worse….he then had my wages garnished and I lost TWENTY PERfu#kING CENT of my wages for 6 months.

So ya, fu#k landlords, fu#k the system and good riddance.
+6   

3 months ago '21        #15
Holycity21 
Props total: 3049 3 K  Slaps total: 207 207
No sympathy because that's part of the game especially if you don't vet your tenets as well as you should
+5   

3 months ago '16        #16
hakim1 
Props total: 2920 2 K  Slaps total: 290 290
The game is the game. If I run a store a certain amount of sh1t might get stolen, if I run a restaurant food might spoil or I might have to comp people.

Why is it that only landlords feel like they're not allowed to lose money?

Least barriers to entry of like any field, you just have to have capital, but property owners all act like they're credentialed professionals doing deep interesting work.
+6   

3 months ago '05        #17
blaznfor20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3101 3 K  Slaps total: 535 535
I would never rent out a property in Cali, way too many laws that arent geared towards the owner or landlord.

Being a landlord ain't for everyone
+1   

3 months ago '15        #18
mrwoodside 
Props total: 15139 15 K  Slaps total: 2095 2 K
Why would you buy real estate in these ultra liberal places… they’ve enacted laws making it harder for you to evict someone…

We dont have these problems down south…
emoji
+4   

3 months ago '20        #19
Lurkcobain 
 mrwoodside said 🔗
Why would you buy real estate in these ultra liberal places… they’ve enacted laws making it harder for you to evict someone…

We dont have these problems down south…
emoji
Tell ‘em, sir.
+2   

3 months ago '13        #20
jaytxxl 
Props total: 15970 15 K  Slaps total: 705 705
↪🔗

Dude had plotted for a minute on getting this family out his crib even started paying mfkas to spray racist graffiti. Guess he finally got tired and payed some dumb mfkas to burn the house and the ended up ki1ling the family. Stupid mfka got caught running away and told it all and the other dude accidentally set himself on fire..
+3   

3 months ago '23        #21
young sweets 
Props total: 187 187  Slaps total: 37 37
To be 100% rental properties is a racket that should be governed federally. The privatized greed and prejudice that goes unchecked is wild to me.

If you own the house, you should either be forced to live in it or sell it. If you're caught renting it to non-family members you should be fined stiffly.
+1   

3 months ago '16        #22
B86 
Props total: 28642 28 K  Slaps total: 6573 6 K
It’s called vetting your tenants. The example OP posted is a 1/100 type situation…
+2   

3 months ago '18        #23
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 50740 50 K  Slaps total: 4769 4 K

cali on backwards time.

Last edited by Mr Tibbs; 11-29-2023 at 09:44 PM..

3 months ago '11        #24
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 113305 113 K  Slaps total: 18807 18 K
 wettems35 said 🔗

he can get in trouble and they can get in trouble so if we have something on each other we gonna behave lol

OP
you have to be slick wait till they leave

move out everything and change them locks

you better be quick

or plant some rats and bed bugs
+2   

3 months ago '13        #25
jae dub 336 
Props total: 6153 6 K  Slaps total: 526 526
Couldn't happen in North Carolina or most down south states we are landlord/business friendly so if they take you to court more than likely they're going to win

Personally I think an independent non profit government body should be set up to oversee these type of things as well as rent increase rental property locations and zoning permits
+2   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Feb 22 - A man sues Powerball after being told his $340M 'win' was a mistake
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T Pain says Akon was just signing people for that signing bonus