online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

I ain't gon lie.. Jim Sacrificed Stack, and Cam Sacrificed Bloodshed -

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '19        #1
2028 page views
135 comments

beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12367 12 K  Slaps total: 15801 15 K
I ain't gon lie.. Jim Sacrificed Stack, and Cam Sacrificed Bloodshed -

Juelz ain't wanna make no sacrifices I feel so that's why he ain't wanna put out no music, putting out music comes with multiple prices that he probably wasn't willing to take and I feel like Vado ain't wanna get sacrificed by Cam lowkey and that's why they fell out. Since learning about blood sacrifices in the industry, I been fake thinking about my favorite rappers and their moves and I ain't gon lie.. sh1t been looking shaky because I already know the g@y sh1t is already gon happen but if you gon reach the higher levels, then the ped0 sh1t is a must and the sacrifice sh1t is a must.. whether it's your life or a family/friends life. Even Drake made a sacrifice.. If you not like The Weeknd with real pure musical talent they can eat off of. You gonna have to make sacrifices in this industry frfr. Ain't no way around it.. A lot of the lil n1ggas sacrificing they life for the sh1t getting locked up on purpose or even dying on purpose.. some of them not even dead but we ain't gon get too deep

YT

icon
best
icon
worst
135 comments

3 months ago '23        #2
LearnLimoTint  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 15374 15 K  Slaps total: 9997 9 K
emoji
...... Old news. That's just the New York n1gga way

3 months ago '21        #3
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 21093 21 K  Slaps total: 19684 19 K
Dame sacrificed Big L; Fat Joe and Nore sacrificed Pun

3 months ago '19        #4
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 LearnLimoTint said 🔗
emoji
...... Old news. That's just the New York n1gga way
Damn. I mean I ain't know because I was little then so..

3 months ago '19        #5
 2Pac Cares said 🔗
Dame sacrificed Big L; Fat Joe and Nore sacrificed Pun
Hold up what? Dame sacrificed Big L? For who? Dame was Big L drop?? .. and idk about that Big Pun sacrifice. I think that was Fat Joe

3 months ago '23        #6
 beamjawn said 🔗
Damn. I mean I ain't know because I was little then so..
emoji
It's the way of the world, my daw. If you have famous family, stay away from them. I have a cousin that has platinum plagues, I cut that n1gga off because I ain't about to be collateral for a n1gga off no paper color money. fu#k that.

3 months ago '19        #7
I ain't gon lie.. they say Popperazzi Po was lying but I don't think so.. A lotta these n1ggas be signing up for them rollouts where they gotta catch a charge or get offed or sacrifice or do sum.. Look at Sdot.. He outta here and just catch an attempt on probation while he up? Same with Kay Flock.. so he catch a random body when he's up and his whole team knows he's the bag like he can't get shooters? It's the rollout
emoji

🔗

3 months ago '19        #8
 LearnLimoTint said 🔗
emoji
It's the way of the world, my daw. If you have famous family, stay away from them. I have a cousin that has platinum plagues, I cut that n1gga off because I ain't about to be collateral for a n1gga off no paper color money. fu#k that.
That's why Jackboy ran to Europe. I already know he ain't tryna get sacrificed. And nah my family don't fu#k with me. I might sacrifice them. I'm probably the n1gga you gotta stay away from to be honest

3 months ago '23        #9
 beamjawn said 🔗
That's why Jackboy ran to Europe. I already know he ain't tryna get sacrificed. And nah my family don't fu#k with me. I might sacrifice them. I'm probably the n1gga you gotta stay away from to be honest
emoji
....... Say less.
+4   

3 months ago '19        #10
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 37023 37 K  Slaps total: 1435 1 K
Boxden keeps getting more crazy daily. Fat Joe sacrificed Pun by getting him to eat?

+22   

3 months ago '19        #11
 LearnLimoTint said 🔗
emoji
....... Say less.
Type sh1t

3 months ago '19        #12
 Okka said 🔗
Boxden keeps getting more crazy daily. Fat Joe sacrificed Pun by getting him to eat?

Nah I heard Fat Joe stabbed him. That's what really happens. When you have the brotherhood on your side you can make things change..

3 months ago '19        #13
@🔗 I see you

3 months ago '21        #14
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 21093 21 K  Slaps total: 19684 19 K
 beamjawn said 🔗
Hold up what? Dame sacrificed Big L? For who? Dame was Big L drop?? .. and idk about that Big Pun sacrifice. I think that was Fat Joe
Real spiel

3 months ago '22        #15
Kingtrips2 
Props total: 7929 7 K  Slaps total: 975 975
Rip stacks… f this bozo
+4   

3 months ago '19        #16
 Kingtrips2 said 🔗
Rip stacks… f this bozo
If you talkin bout me.. suck my d1ck. That's one. I luv stack bundles I don't support what jimmy did that's all I'm saying

3 months ago '22        #17
Kingtrips2 
Props total: 7929 7 K  Slaps total: 975 975
 beamjawn said 🔗
If you talkin bout me.. suck my d1ck. That's one. I luv stack bundles I don't support what jimmy did that's all I'm saying
Chill out tough guy lol… if you have love for somebody this a weird way of showing…
+2   

3 months ago '19        #18
 Kingtrips2 said 🔗
Chill out tough guy lol… if you have love for somebody this a weird way of showing…
Nah why you talkin bout showing love now when you know I wasn't jackin tht sh1t jimmy did but you wanna call me a bozo lol u go ahead tough guy. I don't know you u know that right? Talkin bout tough guy lol smd

3 months ago '19        #19
I really made this sh1t for juelz because n1ggas wonder why he fell off and why his jibbs is missing because them drugs he had to take to heal all the fu#ked up sh1t he done did and done seen.. man n1gga probably ain't wanna go all the way to get that Wayne album to manifest

3 months ago '16        #20
BLAZEDACANNONz 
Props total: 1020 1 K  Slaps total: 266 266
 beamjawn said 🔗
I really made this sh1t for juelz because n1ggas wonder why he fell off and why his jibbs is missing because them drugs he had to take to heal all the fu#ked up sh1t he done did and done seen.. man n1gga probably ain't wanna go all the way to get that Wayne album to manifest

What the fu#k do you have going on Inside your mental membrane?

Julez was taking drugs and abusing promethazine before he was singed to any label
+5   

3 months ago '19        #21
 BLAZEDACANNONz said 🔗

Julez was taking drugs and abusing promethazine before he was singed to any label
Wtf? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You dead a$s gotta be a fu#kin handler blood. Bro.. This n1gga didn't start drink lean until he met Wayne and that was after he been signed to dipset and def jam.. I know I be talkin like I'm dumb don't take the bait bro I'm telling you do not do it. When you see me talk, the best thing for you to do is to look the other way. You don't wanna see what's going on I'm tellin you

3 months ago '14        #22
Playboi Loso 
Props total: 84564 84 K  Slaps total: 7021 7 K
They let you back out the psych ward?
emoji
+9   

3 months ago '07        #23
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 115018 115 K  Slaps total: 10978 10 K
Blood died in a carcrash stop it B

emoji
+7   

3 months ago '09        #24
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x104
Props total: 305910 305 K  Slaps total: 33359 33 K
 BLAZEDACANNONz said 🔗

op is a meth head
+5   

3 months ago '16        #25
BLAZEDACANNONz 
Props total: 1020 1 K  Slaps total: 266 266
 beamjawn said 🔗
Wtf? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You dead a$s gotta be a fu#kin handler blood. Bro.. This n1gga didn't start drink lean until he met Wayne and that was after he been signed to dipset and def jam.. I know I be talkin like I'm dumb don't take the bait bro I'm telling you do not do it. When you see me talk, the best thing for you to do is to look the other way. You don't wanna see what's going on I'm tellin you

At least you know that you be doing and saying ret@rded sh1t, that’s the first step to recovery

And one more thing, we are TYPING on a website over the internet, we aren’t TALKING…and whenever I’m in the presence of an individual like you I don’t and won’t ever indulge
+3   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2112
Image(s) inside Mind = blown
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+189
Image(s) inside Meek twitter finger Mill "Stop asking if I'm gay Ima just play it raw"
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+256
Video inside 50 Cent Performs "Many Men" For 71,000 People At His SOLD OUT NRG STADI..
123 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+746
Cardi B went CRAZY on her Live-Stream 🍈 🍈 🥛 🥛
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop