online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

NYPD Cop Proves Sphinx Is A Black African.

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Race & ethnicity

2 weeks ago '21        #1
733 page views
20 comments

TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40756 40 K  Slaps total: 6359 6 K
icon NYPD Cop Proves Sphinx Is A Black African.

Narrator still tried to act like he didn't just see the same sh1t lol

YT
+11   

icon
best
icon
worst
20 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49733 49 K  Slaps total: 3548 3 K

+9   

2 weeks ago '21        #3
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Props total: 40756 40 K  Slaps total: 6359 6 K
 Capodecina said 🔗

Not only the Ancient Egyptians.

They knocked the wide noses off many Greek, Roman and other African artifacts.

And like usual, the Germanic barbarians that did it don't have a logical explanation for it, which is how you know they did it:

Their "rationale" boils down to these. The main one they keep repeating is that the noses just "fell off".

Yeah. Those hard chisel marks look very natural. And the fact that the noses and lips are usually the only things that "fell off" lol...

- Damage from natural elements such as wind, rain, and earthquakes

- Vandalism and looting

- Iconoclasm, the practice of destroying religious or cultural icons and statues, which was common in certain periods of history

Either it's obvious by their own assumptions, that purposeful vandalism was more than likely the real reason.

They just refuse to say it's because they wanted to HIDE BLACK ART AND HISTORY.

WHICH IS WHY THEY DID IT.

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 11-21-2023 at 05:38 AM..
+9   

2 weeks ago '22        #4
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 43765 43 K  Slaps total: 9916 9 K
the cycle of zionism
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 13951 13 K  Slaps total: 4866 4 K
j3ws had to stop the spread of knowledge who else they wouldn't be able to steal and RE write history
+6   

2 weeks ago '22        #6
God Bless You 
Props total: 23726 23 K  Slaps total: 19969 19 K
black people are the most powerful and resilient humans beings to ever grace God's earth. Once them european cave dwellers found out they tried to erase it from history with their lies and deceit
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #7
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 74344 74 K  Slaps total: 10401 10 K
Y’all should really start reading books not lips

Wtf is a black African

Is he saying their are white Africans

Not to mention that ideology was started in America

You wouldn’t find history calling people black then

And here is the slick
Part read what the census says is classified white

Then look at what part of African Sudan in

2 weeks ago '15        #8
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26350 26 K  Slaps total: 4384 4 K
 TheIronyIsThat said 🔗
Narrator still tried to act like he didn't just see the same sh1t lol

↪🔗
Egypt is in Africa, it's in East Africa, which is in Africa, but the funny thing is many people try to deny the Black origins of Egypt when it's so clear and plain that any argument against it is really foolish. Some of the descendants of Kemet still live there today. You can't say oh they migrated to Africa 1,000 years ago cus' Egypt is in Africa you dumb fu#king ret@rds! LOL Further one of the biggest proof to argue them as being Black besides my fu#king eyes is the fact they suffered from sickle cell which is MOSTLY common to AFrican-Americans and people with Sub-Sahran ancesty aka it's a BLACK DISEASE primarily! ↪🔗

And they've found anemia and sickle cell anemia to be common in ancient mummified children and many pharaohs. ↪🔗

But guess what? I personally don't care because I'm African-American and sh1t from Reconstruction until the 1960's I don't know if any people in world history have accomplished more with less than African-Americans did so I have my own culture.

However, I think that one thing that gets lost is that culture matters. So, I'm not going to culturally appropriate their Egyptian heritage simply because I share a similar skin tone or have similar facial features or that they were Black. Even in the USA, Black people from NYC still have subtle cultural differences that make them unique compared to BLack culture in Alabama and vice versa. Let alone us trying to compare our glory to a dead civilization. Black Lives Matter for right now. Even at the peak of Ancient Egyptians according to most estimates, there were only 1 million people that lived in that society. That just the size of just one major American city.

People are talking about ancient Egypt or Rome or Greece like it was Great Britain, the Ottoman Empire, or the USA ! I love world history, Black history, and African-American studies but on the whole, we as Black people today need to learn what we think and feel about ourselves and history is the only thing that matters. Most of us think and know ancient Egypt was Black fu#k everybody else opinion especially when ours is the rational, accurate one. And I'm just throwing a little shade on Ancient Egypt cus' n1gga acts like that was the peak of Blackness or some sh1t like there weren't many other great African civilizations! LOL

The old kingdom was rooted in a traditional African society but obviously, as Egyptian society grew the area became more cosmopolitan. Trying to deny that these people were Black is basically no different than racist white people telling Black or Brown people to go back to where they came from as if the Native Americans were from Germany England or Ireland. If a MF'er told you that the Native Americans were European you couldn't ever respond to that kind of ignorance. So for me, if this sick-ass, weirdo as people wants to deny Egypt's original Black History I can't argue with fools. God bless those that can! LOL Black people know the truth, let these folks believe what they want.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #9
Slingy 
Props total: 14180 14 K  Slaps total: 3733 3 K
Black people living in the past.

2 weeks ago '17        #10
Its 
Props total: 60068 60 K  Slaps total: 4584 4 K
With all the n1ggas he's i.d'd you know he knew that man was black for certain

2 weeks ago '20        #11
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 101112 101 K  Slaps total: 5862 5 K
 Damagegadget said 🔗

Wtf is a black African

And here is the slick

The term Black African could be considered a misnomer only because original Africans would be Black by default, at least racially but still African would denote their aggregate culture …..

But we blacks have always been referred to as Black even before they renamed the motherland Africa (its original name Alkebulan)

For instance … Sumer (as in sumeria or sumerian of the Holy Bible) tr@nslates to Black and nigg (as in n1gga) tr@nslates to black in Latin, which is the foundation of English, Spanish, French & Italian. Which leads of us to the Spanish negro which tr@nslates to Black.
Side note: The ancient Greek word for black was mélanos.

Ijs there is some evidence that we were referred to as Black for millennia and probably longer than we may have been called African…

2 weeks ago '07        #12
 confidential1 said 🔗
The term Black African could be considered a misnomer only because original Africans would be Black by default, at least racially but still African would denote their aggregate culture …..

But we blacks have always been referred to as Black even before they renamed the motherland Africa (its original name Alkebulan)

For instance … Sumer (as in sumeria or sumerian of the Holy Bible) tr@nslates to Black and nigg (as in n1gga) tr@nslates to black in Latin, which is the foundation of English, Spanish, French & Italian. Which leads of us to the Spanish negro which tr@nslates to Black.
Side note: The ancient Greek word for black was mélanos.

Ijs there is some evidence that we were referred to as Black for millennia and probably longer than we may have been called African…
No they wouldn’t you skipped right over citations

I don’t deal in opinions in this manner please post what the census say’s already

Did you read to respond?

I hope you were this into history in school

They literally tell everyone originated in Africa

And the original European would have been dark too

Scott -
gnosticwarrior.com
↪🔗 › s...
Scotland Means Dark Land - Gnostic Warrior
Sep 2, 2012 — So basically what your saying is originally Scotland was the land of a darker skinned race of people

↪🔗

If everyone came from Africa the origins of Europe are “black”

This is why the moors rightfully were classified white

As I said where is Sudan

Last edited by Damagegadget; 11-20-2023 at 09:39 PM..

2 weeks ago '07        #13

Tell me what race they are
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #14
99LB 
Props total: 3207 3 K  Slaps total: 376 376
 Damagegadget said 🔗

Wtf is a black African

And here is the slick

I'm surprised he ain't say sub-sahran. They like to act like black folks ain't native to certain African countries. And they love to pretend that whites are indigenous to Northern African countries

sh1ts crazy
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #15
 99LB said 🔗
I'm surprised he ain't say sub-sahran. They like to act like black folks ain't native to certain African countries. And they love to pretend that whites are indigenous to Northern African countries

sh1ts crazy
Now that is the thing they tell you region not color. Sudanese are classified white

I keep trying to tell people to read kcuf what people say

It’s in a book take a look

In fact a man from Sudan sued the government because he was forced to mark white

Arabs are white too but you don’t have to take my word for it

2 weeks ago '07        #16
I’m a historian

I post this isht over and over

🔗

🔗

🔗

🔗

Naga

↪🔗

↪🔗

Last edited by Damagegadget; 11-20-2023 at 10:58 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #17
potorico1 
Props total: 14777 14 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
The Pharoah face is a remix anyway.

That statue was built 1000's of years before Pharonic Egypt and even before the Pyramids at Giza.

That thing was originally a dog. Its position is how dogs lie down, not cats.

emoji

↪🔗

2 weeks ago '20        #18
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17469 17 K  Slaps total: 1464 1 K

I received my calling to visit last year… Amazing solo journey.. It’s powerful just being close to everything. The experience tr@nsformed me into an Alchemist!
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #19
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53933 53 K  Slaps total: 13980 13 K
Another bx inshambles classic thread

2 weeks ago '20        #20
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 17589 17 K  Slaps total: 985 985
 Damagegadget said 🔗

Tell me what race they are
Aboriginals?

2 weeks ago '15        #21
Jad95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19526 19 K  Slaps total: 2117 2 K
 Damagegadget said 🔗

Wtf is a black African

And here is the slick

Whether they wanna call us black people, negroid, congoid - don’t matter. They are referring to the original people. And yes Arabs and Asians are considered white. And they all collectively team up to take from Africa.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Drunk ATL Latto look-a-like gets pulled over for DUI
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+848
Image(s) inside Nov 30 - Charlotte Teacher Sleeps With Student
307 comments