Alright, to all the 2Pac lovers....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
211 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
29 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #161
LordBlanco|M 43 heat pts43
space
space
$30,791 | Props total: 3604 3604
pacs my n*gga... but AS A Rapper.. he was aight.. but on some real sh*t he knew what he was talkin about.. and for the dumb fu*ks that follow him as a "THUG"... it was all a act.. he threw it on cause the fame drove him a lil crazy... but on the other hand he was never a bad kid... he went to school and wanted to be an actor.. and quote what i said... AS A RAPPER.. he was not the greatest.. as a POET.. hes the greatest.. just for instance take the song "Only fear of death" and "Just Dont Give a fu*k" ... poet and rap... big difference? YES
 06-29-2005, 08:29 PM         #162
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TansteR said:
and for the dumb fu*ks that follow him as a "THUG"... it was all a act.. he threw it on cause the fame drove him a lil crazy...
wow, sorry to come back into the thread, but thats exactly right
 06-29-2005, 08:32 PM         #163
Bo Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bo knows their are some stupid people in this thread. Pac=G.O.A.T
 06-29-2005, 08:34 PM         #164
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
plain and simple your an idiot....i never said i didn't like pac, read and quit being offended by the fact that i say hes not the greatest

anyways.....ive had enough of this pac sh*t, so im outta this thread pz
see now ya bi*ch a.ss had to take it there with insult you f*g**t a.ss d!ck in tha b00ty fu*k boy. since you hate pac hate this too biatch.
 07-11-2005, 06:46 PM         #165
Dutch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not even wasting my time reading the last 11 pages, you were 10 years old when Pac died, who fu*kin cares what you think
 07-11-2005, 07:26 PM         #166
sweettwista 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2-Pac will always be around cause he was so far ahead of his time
 11 years ago '04        #167
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
SMH at the person who started this thread.

Pac DID HAVE lyrics. No, he didn't spit punchlines like Lloyd Banks, Big L, and Cassidy but what does that have to do with anything? A punchline can break a small laugh but it doesn't mean anything. 2Pac's lyrics meant something and that's why he IS a good lyricist. He was talking about the struggles blacks went through, he spoke about all kinds of topics going on in the world. What he said was real and was felt. He can emotionally connect with the listener and even make you cry at times. He wasn't about making cute punches which make you say "ohhh sh*t, how'd he say that?" He was more about getting his point across. Obviously you have a different definition of "good lyrics" than I do. Whatever.
 07-11-2005, 09:57 PM         #168
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
u cannot think of one whack 2pac song? alright ur obviously too big of a pac fan to even argue witchu about this kinda sh*t cuz that sh*t u just said is NUTS.....

btw, great writers dont recycle their own sh*t over and over and over and over and over again....
i bet your 50's biggest fan huh shut up bi*ch i before i k!ll you GET THE fu*k OFF SLUMZ
 07-11-2005, 09:59 PM         #169
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Para[D]ox said:

[pic - click to view]

get mad
you dumb bi*ch look in talib kweli's linear notes and see who he send props to you'z a DUMB a.ss bi*ch
 07-11-2005, 10:11 PM         #170
ladyj77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
i bet your 50's biggest fan huh shut up bi*ch i before i k!ll you GET THE fu*k OFF SLUMZ

LOL wheres the love at?
 11 years ago '04        #171
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$999 | Props total: 109 109
 Hookz said:
You Guys Got The Wrong Vision Of Lyrics If You Think Pac Wasnt A Good Writer.
You've spoken like a true moran this whole thread. Not too many people still be bumping the chronic homie. It's a classic for sure, but that don't mean people still be bumping that sh*t at house partys and what not. I loved the chronic, but be real. Pac is timeless, and if you can't see that by now, then there's really no hope in trying to explain it to you. You obviously don't know sh*t about the man, if you think this past CD was his best since his death. I love Em, but tried to blend his sound with Tupac, and that sh*t just didn't work. There were a few tracks on there, but even those didn't really belong on a Tupac CD.

Anyway, don't be mad at Tupac because he'll have a following that'll be around long after your favorite rapper has come and gone. Don't try to say sh*t about him rapping about being a thug, because every rapper out being saying the same sh*t. Name me a rapper who you know for a FACT has put in work and is out TODAY rapping about the sh*t. That's like a fu*king oxy moron! Anwyays, rappers don't be saying sh*t because it's all 100% true, some of it maybe, but they say the sh*t because that's what people want to here.

Anyways, I'm through with this. I just couldn't believe someone would be dumb enough to make a thread about how Tupac isn't the greatest. fu*kin' LAME!
 11 years ago '04        #172
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 3 3
I Say Send Him To The West Coast And See How Long He Will Last.
 11 years ago '04        #173
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$999 | Props total: 109 109
 Bone Diddles said:
and dont nobody try to emulate pac's style of rap, they might try to imitate his look, or his character, but ive never heard of a GOOD rapper that has imitated pac and tried to flow like pac or have the same kinda lyrics as pac, well except for Ja Rule...... :rolleyes:
Damn dog whats your beef? Does it really bother you that much that so many people consider Tupac the greatest, and that nobody appreaciates the people your into? Sorry homie that's just how it is. A lot have people have come and gone in the rap game, and none have held on like Tupac. THAT INCLUDES BIGGIE SMALLS.

Of course nobody would try to emulate Tupac, or even take his style, that's a fu*king career k!ller. Anybody out callin themselves a Thug, and shoutting that sh*t out, they got that from Tupac fool! Even your homie Nas took something from Pac. Tattooin "God Son" across his fat belly. Motherfu*ker please...
 11 years ago '04        #174
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Dosia; 07-11-2005 at 11:09 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #175
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,980 | Props total: 1576 1576
 Big Mike 25 said:
SMH at the person who started this thread.

Pac DID HAVE lyrics. No, he didn't spit punchlines like Lloyd Banks, Big L, and Cassidy but what does that have to do with anything? A punchline can break a small laugh but it doesn't mean anything. 2Pac's lyrics meant something and that's why he IS a good lyricist. He was talking about the struggles blacks went through, he spoke about all kinds of topics going on in the world. What he said was real and was felt. He can emotionally connect with the listener and even make you cry at times. He wasn't about making cute punches which make you say "ohhh sh*t, how'd he say that?" He was more about getting his point across. Obviously you have a different definition of "good lyrics" than I do. Whatever.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 07-12-2005, 12:02 AM         #176
onthemicbug1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is alot of gay a.ss threads getting posted....... Great Post u fu*kin moron
 07-12-2005, 12:16 AM         #177
leather face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think hes the best but he isnt a punchline rapper, he spoke the truth and did a good job doing it, unlike most rappers in the game today. listen to strickly for my n*ggas (if you didnt) cause it embodies everything he was about.
 11 years ago '05        #178
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
Pac had so much emotion that he could paint a perfect vivid picture to the listener. His stories were deep. Listen to Brendas got a Baby. He had people thinkin, "if this isn't a true thing he lived through, how can someone think like this?" His emotions were crazy. He rapped about how he felt. Listen 2 his sh*t b4 death Row, before all the major problems in his life. That sh*t is deep.
 11 years ago '05        #179
nuji 
space
space
space
$394 | Props total: 4 4
i respect everyonez opinion cause thatz their own choice...but to me pac was the best ever he had the total package and is my favorite rapper
 07-13-2005, 06:40 PM         #180
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im surprised no1 hurt ur e-green family
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
109 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
207 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
146 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
167 comments
1 day ago