Alright, to all the 2Pac lovers....

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
you just dont understand do you? i have an idea. go to harvard or uc berkley and sit down on one of the classes they teach on him and tell us about your experiences...

Last edited by True Geniu$; 06-29-2005 at 12:17 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #142
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
I respect your opinion and everything but with that list that you made of the rappers that are better than Pac

Every rapper you named on the list was influenced by Pac and Big's music and thats real talk Pac is basically your favorite rapper's favorite rapper

I mean this n*gga is not even living and he still got rappers on his nuts, that's what's crazy, that's why most hip hop heads consider him the G.O.A.T....
 11 years ago '05        #143
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$677 | Props total: 1 1
what was the real point of this thread? he already made up his mind from the beginning i dont know why you guys are trying to change his mind. and i dont know why he was talkin down on a dead man. but yeah, people are great in there own way. pac was just given title "GREATEST OF ALL TIME" he never chaim to be the greatest. but yeah i dont know where all your negative point of views came from but its probably from hip hop nowadays because its so negative.
 11 years ago '04        #144
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 0 0
PAC=GOAT period i aint even gonna waste my time to break it down to yo bi*chass...
 06-29-2005, 07:28 AM         #145
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Co signs what everyone but Bone Diddles said. You makin yourself sound dumb startin threads about how can anyone not like Jay-z. Simple it's the same reason you don't like 2pac. plain and simple you are a hater. you tryin to convince everyone else that your opinion is right.there is no right or wrong opinion. i don't like yous you dont like mine. and my other opinion is that this thread is an attempt to hate on Pac, so i'm not even gonna waste my time respondin to it anymore.
 06-29-2005, 09:00 AM         #146
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdubb4eva said:
Co signs what everyone but Bone Diddles said. You makin yourself sound dumb startin threads about how can anyone not like Jay-z. Simple it's the same reason you don't like 2pac. plain and simple you are a hater. you tryin to convince everyone else that your opinion is right.there is no right or wrong opinion. i don't like yous you dont like mine. and my other opinion is that this thread is an attempt to hate on Pac, so i'm not even gonna waste my time respondin to it anymore.
plain and simple your an idiot....i never said i didn't like pac, read and quit being offended by the fact that i say hes not the greatest

anyways.....ive had enough of this pac sh*t, so im outta this thread pz

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 06-29-2005 at 09:02 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #147
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
 Bone Diddles said:
ill name more than 10.....and this is just rappers that are alive (all 3 of the "big's" > pac)

jadakiss
nas
jay-z
common
canibus (lyrically hes about a billion times better)
papoose
max minelli
masta ace
rakim
cormega
immortal technique
eminem (MAYBE not anymore cuz Encore was garbage, sounds like hes losing his skill fast.....but 3 years ago he was a better rapper)

if u disagree with any of those gimme a REAL reason, dont say no bullsh*t about how "tupac was a lot more influential" or "tupac was deeper than this guy" or "tupac was the total package" or "tupac was good with the ladies" <--none of that bullsh*t, next ur gonna be tellin me how cute the muhfu*ka was.....fact is, pac never did anything that nobody else couldnt do when it comes to rappin, dude was simple, had a few good inspirational emotional "deep" songs...hell DMX makes better "deep" tracks than pac did.....but were talkin about hip hop, not who is the biggest thug or who can change their personalities the most.....those guys i named are better rappers period....REAL hip hop fans know this, if u disagree with me, please dont be a "real hater" and give my a.ss hate, ive been hated on and propped thru this whole thread and i have yet to give a person hate for speakin their opinions, so please dont be a bi*ch and do the opposite.....kthx

oh yea and banks a year ago > pac
i co-sign with Veno, hip-hop is more than just lyrics:

Jay Z-is a fu*kin biter and d!ck rider. don't get me wrong he is easily top 5, but how did he get there, by d!ckridin

Nas-my second favorite rapper next to Pac, has lyrics for days, but he can't influence people the way Pac did

and half of these artists that u named aren't even on pac's level. i respect your opinion and all, but how artists like papoose, jada, and cannibus better than pac. who the fu*k are they to pac? and are people gonna talk about these artists YEARS from now, no cause i GUARANTEE you that people will still be talkin bout pac 10-20 years from now, and what he did for hip-hop and our culture. they have museums and teach classes on tupac, his movement and poetry. if those artists u named are that damn good, then how come they aren't being recognized like that. and even when pac was still alive he was more recognized. so i don't understand why people say sh*t like the only reason why he was recognized for his accomplishments was because of his death, people should talk about what he was doing while he was still alive. one more thing, how the fu*k is u gon say that lloyd banks is better than pac? now for that u lose all credibility for sayin some bullsh*t like that. i'm gone!
 06-29-2005, 10:18 AM         #148
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
It's not about being who can rap, Pac embodied a whole buncy of sh*t, he had lyrics, he had meaning, he had the thugged outness, he had the political sh*t, he had the cool sh*t, he the mainstream appeal, he had the love of the ladies. That's why Pac is the greatest MC because their will never be anyone else who had the total package like he did. He may not have been a better lyricist than Nas, but he has Nas beat in every other category and that's why Pac was and is still is the man

^^^^ Big dut you lost me in your first sentence when you said "It's not about being who can rap" because to me that's all it's about.
All that other sh*t is ancillary. Grab the Mic and rip that sh*t everytime you touch it and show your SKILL at rhyming!!!!!!
All that other sh*t you mentioned is secondary and more concerned with Image.
There is almost no emphasis put on skills and lyricism anymore.
 06-29-2005, 10:20 AM         #149
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legacy313 said:
Pac is the goat because he had the total package, lyrics, beats, flow, delivery. If he not the greatest, then who is. Pac influenced a whole generation of mcs, everybody has taken something from him including Big, Jay-Z, Nas, and Eminem. I think u are judging the best mc by the wrong standards. U think it should be about who has the best rhymes, which is cool because thats your opinion and I respect that, but u can name a million mcs that has a rap skill better than pac, but all around, nobody comes close. In conclusion, pac's is the only rapper that his music is timeless, people will be listening to him forever, I cant say that about any other rapper.

There was nothing special or complex about's Pac's delivery
 06-29-2005, 10:23 AM         #150
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mista_millz said:
he HAD lyrics,
lyrics isnt just about multis and punchlines

thats your opinion tho...
do what u want with it
Lyrics ARE about multis and punchlines and rhyme scheme and double entendres and metaphors and allussiion and similies and hyperbole.
 06-29-2005, 10:30 AM         #151
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
i would never give hate simply because someone has a different opinion...

pac wasnt about lyricism per say...he was about emotion. NO ONE ELSE can touch somebody's soul like pac can. he lived what he said, he said it with passion, and he never blatantly sold "sold out". he was the type of rapper who went commercial because people knew he was real and accepted him. and anyway, who gives a fu*k if someone is "commercial"? does that take away from their talent or reach?

hell no. its a term. what is it really? all it is, is that a bunch of muhfu*kas buy their records. period. you have to take their material into consideration. pac made music that changed peoples views/perceptions on life. yeah he sold records. so did fu*king vanilla ice, but he didnt say anything of worth. it means nothing. would you consider BIG and Jay Z sh*tty just cause they sold tens of millions of records?

my opinion. pac is the GOAT.

you mention ja rule and nelly as high in emotion? get the fu*k out of here immediately. you and i both know that some bullsh*t...who takes them seriously? sh*t, they dont take they damn selves seriously.

you say 70% of his material is wack? oh man. i cannot think of ONE pac song that is wack, honest to god. you mention sh*t after his death as a point...MANNN. THATS AFTER HIS death! you think he had any input on that sh*t? get outta here.

you mention he had no "tight lines" in his career...sorry, pac didnt say some stupid cassidy type sh*t in his lyrics...punchlines are funny, but most dont have much substance.

lyrically, there are MANY rappers greater than pac. Big L is probably the nicest ever, BIG and Jay up there too. but you need to consider the IMPACT this man has had on music, and peoples lives.

Ok. im done. i am a big fan of his life and his work. to me he is an inspiration, so i figured i should let yall know my opinions. i cant name a single person in history to have lived a fuller life in 25 years, and i think you can feel that in his music.

you got your opinions too though, its all good. peace.

Really really really think back to before PAC's death if he was such the Rap deity and consumate artist that he is held up to be now then where was all this love. Why was he not being called the greatest of all time at that time. The catalog or body of his work was thick.

Face it man Pac became the greatest of all time after he died. Much in the same way that so-called great painters are not revered until after their deaths. If you are not considered the greatest while you walk the earth how can you be the greatest in death.
Just a thought
 06-29-2005, 10:35 AM         #152
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Eyes On Me,The 7 Day Theory and Me Against The World are all top 10 cds of all time
 06-29-2005, 10:37 AM         #153
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngplaya03 said:
----i cn't really believe sumone wud take the time to defame a mans reputation that is resting in peace... his best songs weren't his greatest hits that u would hear on the radio... but the man was smart and knew how to sell records.. he knew the formula...his music was powerful for it carried a message that one could relate to weather it be hope, anger, fear, outrage at the system, happiness, resilience, life, death or any to every other messsage anyone could relate to... it's not about being a gansta or thug it's about reaching and being able to identify with the communities that his music was rapping about or putting out a concious awareness about the injustices in the system... pac never held his toungue and his swagger and confidence was sumthing to strive for and look up to his no fear type of attitude and acceptance of death percived as gangsta and thats why everyone East, north, South, and west tries to studie pac and follow his footsteps to try to achive, if done right in their eyes, a grain of success of what Tupac had... and no one else will ever be as remebered or life to be studied as close as pac's life has been coming from this profession.... and as to his lyrics there is not enough time to speak on that other than the man was a genius the way he could convey an emotion through his words is unparallel to anyother rapper that has exsisted, not to mention how pac was an overall rapper where he could blend a concious issue into his songs and cd's that would be acccpted by all, have a hardcore gangsta song, and a love slash emotional song all on the same album... not to many ppl do that now they pick one and roll with it.... so since i've written too much the bottom line is pac is the greatest of all time to be imitated by many and duplicated by none... his originality and lyrics will always be cherished and remebered and hopefully passed down to the younger generations.... R.I.P. Tupac

i cn't really believe sumone wud take the time to defame a mans reputation that is resting in peace

Dude you can speak against the idea that someone is the the greatest of all time if they are dead and not defame his name.
God bless Pac's soul his moms and his family. I like some of his music, and I dont feel he was the greatest. That is not defaming his name at all.

Last edited by Powermoves; 06-29-2005 at 10:37 AM..
 06-29-2005, 10:39 AM         #154
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KILOCHARLIE said:
people who generally think 2pac was overated didn't follow hiphop back in his prime

if it wasn't for pac hiphop would be a very different thing today, he influenced almost every rapper that has come after him

hard to explain, but if you were a hiphop head then, you'd understand

If that were true it would not be that hard to explain^^
 11 years ago '04        #155
Kastro-N 
space
space
$1,041 | Props total: 2314 2314
 Powermoves said:
Lyrics ARE about multis and punchlines and rhyme scheme and double entendres and metaphors and allussiion and similies and hyperbole.
no Lyrics ARE NOT. But even if thats what you wanna classify them as. Pac proved that he had them. On All Eyez on Me he did a song with Redman, who at the time was a premiere east coast star after Muddy Waters and proved he could spit with him. rhyme scheme, no one ever flowed like Pac. There wasn't a beat that Pac didn't turn into a classic beat simply because he flowed on it. Not to mention lyrics in terms of both HIP HOP and poetry is about being able to touch people with your words, and evoke some type of emotion. Thats what lyrics are. Who did it better than Pac?
 11 years ago '04        #156
atlcrunkshawty 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
 Powermoves said:
Really really really think back to before PAC's death if he was such the Rap deity and consumate artist that he is held up to be now then where was all this love. Why was he not being called the greatest of all time at that time. The catalog or body of his work was thick.

Face it man Pac became the greatest of all time after he died. Much in the same way that so-called great painters are not revered until after their deaths. If you are not considered the greatest while you walk the earth how can you be the greatest in death.
Just a thought
maybe they are ahead of their time......Jesus was k!lled ..nuff said
 06-29-2005, 10:56 AM         #157
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
pac was way more skilled than you think

but your small brain can't comprehend his passion

but i agree hes not #1, best emcee ever

hes the #1 rapper ever because thats based on sales and popularity and i mean, pop wise he sh*ts on 50 cent's sales...

but best emcee ever? nah he ain't, thats big pun, rakim, biggie, big l, gza then him (all-time)

I am the farthest you can be from liking 50 Cents music but you just spewed some inaccuracies that I gotta call you on. 50 sold 11 mil of GOTR before the Massacre came out. Is'nt the Massacre already at like 3 or 4 mill?
Pacs biggest album before he died what were the numbers on that?

With 2 albums out 50 has gotta be seriously challenging whatever sales numbers 2Pac ever put up
 06-29-2005, 11:03 AM         #158
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
at people saying "Let him rest in peace" Like Pac is reading this right now and actually knows what we're saying and has got his feeling hurt. Some of you get offended like you knew the man personally, relax. Now, I'm gonna make a couple points, not to sh*t on Pac, but just to make a point.

You talk about the impact he had.....well what about NWA, Dre and Snoop? They had a huge impact on society. You may not like to hear this but Eminem also had a huge impact when he first came around. It might not be the same impact Pac had but it was still largely felt.

You talk about the emotion he had on the mic.....Didn't DMX almost die one time on stage from doing a crazy show and using som much energy? (Maybe I'm wrong with that but I swear I remember something happening to him when he came off stage one time). His songs are full of emotion. Other rappers show emotion as well.

You talk about him being smart and knowing how to sell records......Well isn't that the same sh*t you critisize Em and 50 for doing? (I'm in no way saying 50 is as good as Pac so please don't think that's how I feel). He made songs about fu*king, and money and all that sh*t too.

Now, if ANNNNY artist today was someone's dancer and then started rapping about being a thug, they would be labeled fake or a bi*ch as soon as they hit the scene so what's so different about Pac doing that?

I'm in no way trying to say isn't wasn't talented because he was. One of hte most talented ever and I can see why people like him so much. He was a great MC. IMHO, you can't name someone the GOAT becuase there is no way to say that because people have their own preferences.
I like what you wrote because you are able to look at it objectively.
Too Too Many people have the attitude that Pac is and was thee greatest and he's dead now so dont ever challenge the Idea that he is the greatest or even bring it up because if you do you are just a a**hole playa hating mark a.ss busta who is defaming his name.
 11 years ago '04        #159
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,977 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Powermoves said:
I am the farthest you can be from liking 50 Cents music but you just spewed some inaccuracies that I gotta call you on. 50 sold 11 mil of GOTR before the Massacre came out. Is'nt the Massacre already at like 3 or 4 mill?
Pacs biggest album before he died what were the numbers on that?

With 2 albums out 50 has gotta be seriously challenging whatever sales numbers 2Pac ever put up

45 Million sold.

50 won't last long enough to even come close to that.

sh*t the Greatest Hits sold 10 Mil.
 06-29-2005, 02:00 PM         #160
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pr0psss , S0 Truu fu*k 2 Pacccccccccc
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot PS4 exclusive, 20min Gameplay
26 comments
2 days ago