Alright, to all the 2Pac lovers....

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
Kastro-N 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 2304 2304
 Bone Diddles said:
and just for the record, i USED to be a big pac fan believe me, had posters, books (still do), had all them unreleased tracks on my computer (yea all 100+ of them, props to 2PACMP3 for those btw...), all his cd's on my computer (no i never bought that sh*t), all the movies (i got all his sh*t on dvd except that whack Bullet sh*t) and all tha documentaries.....believe me i KNOW what pac is about and i know what he represents and yes he lived a very eventful life and tried to stand for a lot......but i dont and will never think that will make him the greatest rapper ever, like dude said, he might be the most influential and greatest rap entertainer, but he is not the best RAPPER
wholy smokes, what are u trying to prove !!!!
your not gonna change anybody's mind on Pac and nobody is gonna change your mind. Stop upping your own thread.
 11 years ago '04        #122
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,977 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Kastro-N said:
why do you guys keep upping this guys thread, it's his opinion, who gives a fu*k. I personally feel that B.I.G. was just a good rapper who only gets respect because he's dead, and i would hate for people to try and crucify me for my opinion.
The guy said "yea its coo how he has like 1 or 2 songs on each of his cd's talking about some deep sh*t, but 95% of tupac's music is the same as every other rapper"
this indicates that he can't relate to Pac's music. Not saying he's from the suburbs, but alot of people who are can't relate to Pac's music. Lets not crucify him for it. If u agree with him come and give him props. If you don't STOP UPPING HIS THREAD!

Yeah your right

The New Boxden somebody up their opinion if you agree give props (Make sure you don't post in the thread).

If you disagree ignore the thread (PLEASE DON'T POST IN THE THREAD)

That sounds like a lot of fun that would really make this forum worth visiting.

STFU!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #123
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
hey bone diddles, u didn't answer my quesiton. who are those 10 rappers in the game today that u can name that rap "easier" than pac? or however u said that sh*t. if u can't answer it then can anyone else?
 11 years ago '04        #124
space
space
^^ I can't
 11 years ago '04        #125
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
^^ I can't
my point exactly!
 06-28-2005, 01:55 PM         #126
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
hey bone diddles, u didn't answer my quesiton. who are those 10 rappers in the game today that u can name that rap "easier" than pac? or however u said that sh*t. if u can't answer it then can anyone else?
what is this "rappin easier than pac" sh*t?

:thefu*k:
 06-28-2005, 04:07 PM         #127
zomanno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all
its spelled wack...
whack is like being hit with a hammer

and pac is the greatest
 06-28-2005, 04:31 PM         #128
Vice_Royal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was good, but not great. I respect Pac for what he brought to the table, but I evolved from that style to another and left all that in the past.

R.I.P.
PAC
 11 years ago '04        #129
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
what is this "rappin easier than pac" sh*t?

:thefu*k:
u said some sh*t about how u can name 10 rappers that are way better than pac, so that means that u say that u can name 10 artists that can rap better than he can. point is that we (me in particular) are all still waiting for those 10 artists that are better than pac!
 11 years ago '04        #130
web3x 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 30 30
Pac wasn't the first to do anything
- but there was no way you weren't gonna notice
Pac's not gonna be the last to do anything
- but no one will embody the essence of his power in anything he did
Pac didn't spit the most lyrical
- but he's never done a song without droppin jewels
Pac didn't spit the most conscience material
- but you knew at the core he only wanted to uplift the underdog

Just my 2 cents. 2Pac went beyond rap. It was more than just a pursuit for cream, he wanted people in suffering to have confidence in themselves. He was a voice for those that always are overlooked and abused. No, this is not a requirement to be a rapper. So maybe some of you are right to question his GOAT status. Possibly some of us are looking at more what his music, movies, poetry, social consciousness, etc for a combined picture. But I'd rather have real rappers like 2pac who made sure to let those who were listening, that it's not all good. People are unhappy, and somebody needs to do something about it.

"Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but f!ghting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end no matter how hard we f!ght."
Tupac Shakur
 06-28-2005, 05:00 PM         #131
RaioIsLike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
u said some sh*t about how u can name 10 rappers that are way better than pac, so that means that u say that u can name 10 artists that can rap better than he can. point is that we (me in particular) are all still waiting for those 10 artists that are better than pac!

I can tho b

Nas
Rakim
Krs-one
G Rap
DMX
Jay Z
Big
Big L
Pun
Some parts of WuTang
P before he fell off
Bizzy Bone
 06-28-2005, 05:02 PM         #132
ChAtURanGa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one showed love like pac...
 06-28-2005, 06:43 PM         #133
RaioIsLike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lies pac got loved showed to him by some n*ggas named bubba, frank, and gravy
 06-28-2005, 06:47 PM         #134
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill name more than 10.....and this is just rappers that are alive (all 3 of the "big's" > pac)

jadakiss
nas
jay-z
common
canibus (lyrically hes about a billion times better)
papoose
max minelli
masta ace
rakim
cormega
immortal technique
eminem (MAYBE not anymore cuz Encore was garbage, sounds like hes losing his skill fast.....but 3 years ago he was a better rapper)

if u disagree with any of those gimme a REAL reason, dont say no bullsh*t about how "tupac was a lot more influential" or "tupac was deeper than this guy" or "tupac was the total package" or "tupac was good with the ladies" <--none of that bullsh*t, next ur gonna be tellin me how cute the muhfu*ka was.....fact is, pac never did anything that nobody else couldnt do when it comes to rappin, dude was simple, had a few good inspirational emotional "deep" songs...hell DMX makes better "deep" tracks than pac did.....but were talkin about hip hop, not who is the biggest thug or who can change their personalities the most.....those guys i named are better rappers period....REAL hip hop fans know this, if u disagree with me, please dont be a "real hater" and give my a.ss hate, ive been hated on and propped thru this whole thread and i have yet to give a person hate for speakin their opinions, so please dont be a bi*ch and do the opposite.....kthx

oh yea and banks a year ago > pac
 06-28-2005, 06:50 PM         #135
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaioIsLike said:
lies pac got loved showed to him by some n*ggas named bubba, frank, and gravy
lol i dont believe that actually happened, but how did the n*gga show more love than anybody? and an even better question.....how does showin love make someone a better rapper? p diddy shows love....he aint no great rapper.....
 06-28-2005, 08:39 PM         #136
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mace999 said:
Schooly D was talking mostly about weed ??????? Go listen to PSK and the Saturday night lp and tell me where he talks about weed.
Krs 1 you are right did take a Afrocentricity turn after Scott La Rock was tragically k!lled but when he was with Scott there wasn't much peace talk with his Criminally Minded lp ... 9mm ... not much Afrocentricity about that song.
Oh and I don't have Schooly D or BDP or Ice T cd's, I have them on vinyl cos I was around when they got released.
I just took offence at you saying a lot of rappers followed 2 Pac's style, but you seem to forget who were the true originators and the people who influenced 2 Pac.
I got respect for 2 Pac as a businessman and as an actor but as a rapper, he was ordinary, he only became immortal cos he died.
sh*t I am like 1 of about a 1,000 people who actually bought Big L's cd before he died, and then after he died you had millions saying he was their greatest rapper and he was a prophet and sh*t. fu*k if he was still alive he would still be earning fu*k all and not many people would have listened to him ..... But he diedand then he became immortal.

It even happens in other kinds of music .... Nirvana made 1 hit cd, Kurt Cobain blows his head off and now you got 5 million groupies saying he was a prophet and sh*t.

2 Pac is ordinary as a rapper, but cos he died he became immortal ... real talk
You need to check yaself I didn't say pac originated sh*t, I said he repped it better than anybody else. Also think about where some of these rappers would be without Pac. Where the fu*k would JaFule, 50, and Em be. You know they say imitation is the best form of flattery each of them imitated Pac talkin "thug this, thug that", Puttin Pac in there rhymes and they didnt even know him. Soundz to me you took offense at what you was thinkin not what i was sayin. Even nas propped pac as been one of if not the best and he's considered one of the best MC's. But you can't even give him that. What other rappers have had nearly the impact he has had, on rap,and on a culture, since you supposed to be some hip hop guru. So how can you argue with what other people in the same industry say? Next you'll prbably say jordan wasn't the greatest even though most players in the nba try to emulate his style and even say he's the GOAT.I saw an interview with Mos Def and Talib Kweli and both of them gave Pac his respect, but let you tell it nobody but you know what they talkin bout. sounds to me like you and the dude got nuthin but hate in ya blood.
 06-28-2005, 08:50 PM         #137
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdubb4eva said:
Also think about where some of these rappers would be without Pac. Where the fu*k would JaFule, 50, and Em be. You know they say imitation is the best form of flattery each of them imitated Pac talkin "thug this, thug that", Puttin Pac in there rhymes and they didnt even know him. Soundz to me you took offense at what you was thinkin not what i was sayin. Even nas propped pac as been one of if not the best and he's considered one of the best MC's. But you can't even give him that. What other rappers have had nearly the impact he has had, on rap,and on a culture, since you supposed to be some hip hop guru. So how can you argue with what other people in the same industry say? Next you'll prbably say jordan wasn't the greatest even though most players in the nba try to emulate his style and even say he's the GOAT.I saw an interview with Mos Def and Talib Kweli and both of them gave Pac his respect, but let you tell it nobody but you know what they talkin bout. sounds to me like you and the dude got nuthin but hate in ya blood.
so your sayin pac help produce rappers like ja rule and 50 cent? arent those the same kinda rappers yall love to hate? think about what u say b4 u say it becuz u turn it around and make yourself look dumb

then u say that "mos def said this, talib kweli said this, nas said this"
i dont give a fu*k what they said n*gga, im tellin u right now pac is not the GOAT

and dont nobody try to emulate pac's style of rap, they might try to imitate his look, or his character, but ive never heard of a GOOD rapper that has imitated pac and tried to flow like pac or have the same kinda lyrics as pac, well except for Ja Rule...... :rolleyes:
 06-28-2005, 08:52 PM         #138
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect your opinion but disagree completely.
 11 years ago '04        #139
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
ill name more than 10.....and this is just rappers that are alive (all 3 of the "big's" > pac)

jadakiss
nas
jay-z
common
canibus (lyrically hes about a billion times better)
papoose
max minelli
masta ace
rakim
cormega
immortal technique
eminem (MAYBE not anymore cuz Encore was garbage, sounds like hes losing his skill fast.....but 3 years ago he was a better rapper)

if u disagree with any of those gimme a REAL reason, dont say no bullsh*t about how "tupac was a lot more influential" or "tupac was deeper than this guy" or "tupac was the total package" or "tupac was good with the ladies" <--none of that bullsh*t, next ur gonna be tellin me how cute the muhfu*ka was.....fact is, pac never did anything that nobody else couldnt do when it comes to rappin, dude was simple, had a few good inspirational emotional "deep" songs...hell DMX makes better "deep" tracks than pac did.....but were talkin about hip hop, not who is the biggest thug or who can change their personalities the most.....those guys i named are better rappers period....REAL hip hop fans know this, if u disagree with me, please dont be a "real hater" and give my a.ss hate, ive been hated on and propped thru this whole thread and i have yet to give a person hate for speakin their opinions, so please dont be a bi*ch and do the opposite.....kthx

oh yea and banks a year ago > pac

A little lesson for u hip-hop is about more then lyrics.
 11 years ago '04        #140
space
space
I try to give u a little crediitability but you lose it all with quotes like

"a year ago Banks> Pac"

How is it because his subject matter is the same on every song or his monotone voice never changes, I got it those dope punchlines. Right.

You lost all of it with that one.

Pac the complete artist. Best to ever do it.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 06-28-2005 at 09:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago