Alright, to all the 2Pac lovers....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda taking shots at meeky mouse ?
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2005, 11:11 AM         #101
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittingimage said:
Did they teach you how to read and comprehend in 1st grade??? NO??...ohhh thats so sad.
Did they teach you anything about hip hip in first grade. Im done talking with you after this comment but on the real tho, we need to make a thread and put everybodies screen names in it that might be mentally retarded. Make sure your name goes in it at the top. That way when you post anything about pac. We can just excuse you because of your mental state. Also make that thread a sticky. Im out.
 06-28-2005, 11:11 AM         #102
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
Those are some good songs, but ahh from 3 dif artists. Can you tell me whos made as much good music as Pac did. Pac has everyone beat in the game when it comes to quality and quantity of music and hes been dead half your life. Nas ahsnt done anything decent since I Am. Common appeals to others but to me is garbage, but I'm not on that conscience sh*t. Is Rass Kass alive?

Nothing decent sin I AM????? I will smack the pu**y juice out your mouth boi!!

Stillmatic was a five mic classic son....ARE YOU fu*kING SERIOUS??!!!! Thats the album that had Poison, One Mic, Rewind, 2nd Childhood, You Da Man, Ether....jesus kid

Goddamn you're confused.
 11 years ago '04        #103
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,980 | Props total: 1576 1576
Man you were switching topics back and forth that sh*t was confusing.

I'm not going to bash you just go and LISTEN with an open mind to some unreleased Pac sh*t (I guessing you have litened to his retail sh*t).

You seem like you know good music and your not a punchline rap lover. So you should appreciate the passion, energy, and just rawness Pac brought to the table.

Give "Stairing at the World thru my Rearview" "Pain" "Changes" "I Ain't Mad At Cha" "Me Against The World (The entire album)"....

I could go for days the man is the G.O.A.T just go back and listen.
 11 years ago '04        #104
space
space
 junglez 22 said:
LYRICALY PAC IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERZ IF NOT THE BEST EVER AND THATS NOT THE ONLY REASON PAC ONE THE 1ST RAPPERS TO START ACTING 2PAC OPENED ALOT OF DOORZ FOR OTHER RAPPERZ TO BE ABLE TO DO MORE WITH THERE LYFEZ LOOK AT ICE CUBE FOR EXAMPLE RAPPER GONE ACTOR ICE T SNOOP LUDACRIS DMX ALL THESES GUYZ RAPPERZ AND ACTORZ OR RAPPERZ GONE ACTORZ AND 2PAC WAS ONE THE 1ST TO HELP OPEN THESZ DOORZ -PROP ME I AINT GOT ISH-

Boyz in the Hood!! But this is true for themostpart.
 11 years ago '04        #105
space
space
Chuck gotta disagree with the NaS hasn't done anything since I Am sh*t he merked Jay after I Am.

Cats need to stop dissing Nastradamus and listen to "The Life We Choose"= Classic!!
 06-28-2005, 11:31 AM         #106
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
So you should appreciate the passion, energy, and just rawness Pac brought to the table.

Theres a big difference between that and calling him the g.o.a.t.....end of story.

And I've heard the all the sh*t you suggested I listen to. I'm not the type of person to make judgements/comments about something if I dont know about it.

Last edited by spittingimage; 06-28-2005 at 11:31 AM..
 06-28-2005, 11:34 AM         #107
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Chuck gotta disagree with the NaS hasn't done anything since I Am sh*t he merked Jay after I Am.

Cats need to stop dissing Nastradamus and listen to "The Life We Choose"= Classic!!
It wasnt me who said that.lol. I havent said anything about Nas in this thread. But its all good tho.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-28-2005 at 11:36 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #108
space
space
My fault Chuck i go to the retarted group too.

Tah
 06-28-2005, 11:39 AM         #109
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 junglez 22 said:
LYRICALY PAC IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERZ IF NOT THE BEST EVER AND THATS NOT THE ONLY REASON PAC ONE THE 1ST RAPPERS TO START ACTING 2PAC OPENED ALOT OF DOORZ FOR OTHER RAPPERZ TO BE ABLE TO DO MORE WITH THERE LYFEZ LOOK AT ICE CUBE FOR EXAMPLE RAPPER GONE ACTOR ICE T SNOOP LUDACRIS DMX ALL THESES GUYZ RAPPERZ AND ACTORZ OR RAPPERZ GONE ACTORZ AND 2PAC WAS ONE THE 1ST TO HELP OPEN THESZ DOORZ -PROP ME I AINT GOT ISH-
um, ice cube was an actor b4 pac

ice cube's first movie > anything pac made, juice included
 11 years ago '04        #110
mace999 
space
space
$958 | Props total: 0 0
 Veno da Don said:
Man you were switching topics back and forth that sh*t was confusing.

I'm not going to bash you just go and LISTEN with an open mind to some unreleased Pac sh*t (I guessing you have litened to his retail sh*t).

You seem like you know good music and your not a punchline rap lover. So you should appreciate the passion, energy, and just rawness Pac brought to the table.

Give "Stairing at the World thru my Rearview" "Pain" "Changes" "I Ain't Mad At Cha" "Me Against The World (The entire album)"....

I could go for days the man is the G.O.A.T just go back and listen.
I gotta respect what you say Veno, cos you seem the only one (bear in mind I only read the last 3 pages) that seem an intelligent and thoughtful Pac fan. Not the type who scream Pac is the goat with no thoughtful reasononing behind it. I still stay stong to what I believe in that Pac was a great business man and a great actor but an average rapper, but you made me think about Pac being a passionate and raw mc .... so props where props are due ... and I just think that goes to show that opinions are like a**holes, we all have them but at least we proved you can talk about those opinions in a mature way.
 11 years ago '04        #111
space
space
And Bone Diddles is the exact opposite.

He is hating just for the sake of hating. That sh*t is fu*king stupid.
 06-28-2005, 11:52 AM         #112
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
And Bone Diddles is the exact opposite.

He is hating just for the sake of hating. That sh*t is fu*king stupid.
i guess, if u consider hating saying hes not the GOAT......lol, get off his d!ck

i said pac was a good rapper, hell i even said i listen to his music sometimes.......i never said he was "just average" like the other guy in this thread that agrees with me on the topic....
 11 years ago '04        #113
space
space
The whole movie comment was not called for.

fu*k Robert Horry too!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #114
Kastro-N 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 2358 2358
why do you guys keep upping this guys thread, it's his opinion, who gives a fu*k. I personally feel that B.I.G. was just a good rapper who only gets respect because he's dead, and i would hate for people to try and crucify me for my opinion.
The guy said "yea its coo how he has like 1 or 2 songs on each of his cd's talking about some deep sh*t, but 95% of tupac's music is the same as every other rapper"
this indicates that he can't relate to Pac's music. Not saying he's from the suburbs, but alot of people who are can't relate to Pac's music. Lets not crucify him for it. If u agree with him come and give him props. If you don't STOP UPPING HIS THREAD!
 06-28-2005, 12:13 PM         #115
PlaYaOfDaGaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p. a true talent...
 06-28-2005, 12:16 PM         #116
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
The whole movie comment was not called for.

fu*k Robert Horry too!!!!
juice was a good movie.....fu*k it a great movie, and if eminem won awards for 8 mile then tupac shoulda won awards for juice....but boyz n the hood is top 5 greatest movies of all time, juice aint top 20 to me
 06-28-2005, 12:17 PM         #117
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and robert horry > you
 06-28-2005, 12:22 PM         #118
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and just for the record, i USED to be a big pac fan believe me, had posters, books (still do), had all them unreleased tracks on my computer (yea all 100+ of them, props to 2PACMP3 for those btw...), all his cd's on my computer (no i never bought that sh*t), all the movies (i got all his sh*t on dvd except that whack Bullet sh*t) and all tha documentaries.....believe me i KNOW what pac is about and i know what he represents and yes he lived a very eventful life and tried to stand for a lot......but i dont and will never think that will make him the greatest rapper ever, like dude said, he might be the most influential and greatest rap entertainer, but he is not the best RAPPER
 11 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
juice was a good movie.....fu*k it a great movie, and if eminem won awards for 8 mile then tupac shoulda won awards for juice....but boyz n the hood is top 5 greatest movies of all time, juice aint top 20 to me

But acting wise Pac was better in Juice then Ice Cube was in Boyz and you know that sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
and robert horry > you

no but Robert Horry>>> The whole Pistons squad obviously.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
184 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
268 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy